Chapter 28
711 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera zoomed in on the woman's face as she writhed underneath the male actor, clawing at his back while screaming in pleasure from getting pounded hard.

"Ahhh! Yes!!! Fuck me harder!" She cried out, encouraging him to go deeper inside her pussy by raising her legs and wrapping them around his waist.

Their bodies moved in perfect synchronization, as if they had done this countless times before. Their tongues tangled together as their lips locked, forming a tight seal and preventing any of the lewd noises from escaping. The only sounds that could be heard were the occasional grunt of their throats or groans of ecstasy from the actress.

Meanwhile, Jennifer and Ashley found themselves becoming more aroused by the minute as they observed these two attractive individuals performing sexual intercourse in front of them. They had never seen anything like this before in a movie. Sure, they watched actresses go topless or nude for certain scenes, but none of those scenes included actual penetration.

But, even then, they weren't prepared for what happened next. Suddenly, the man lifted her up, turned her around, and placed her on his lap in the middle of the bed with her back facing him. With his manhood still embedded deep within her vagina, he started pounding into her again, making her bounce up and down on top of him. This new position allowed them to view all parts of her body, including the way his thick shaft penetrated into her slit each time he slammed into her hips, causing her big breasts to jiggle and her ass to ripple with every movement of his hips.

Her legs spread apart even further as he thrust upward into her, stretching her tight hole wider than before as his balls slapped against her soft buttocks with each thrust.

It was impossible to ignore their erotic expressions of pleasure as their faces contorted into grins of ecstasy, their cheeks flushed red with passion, and their bodies glistened with sweat from the exertion of their passionate activities.

The couple on the screen began moving faster, increasing the pace of their coupling and sending waves of pleasure throughout their entire being. Soon enough, the woman arched her back and tilted her head backward as she reached her orgasm, trembling on top of his lap while crying out in ecstasy.

At that moment, the man tightened his grip on her hips and pressed his mouth against the side of her neck, muffling his moans while he continued pounding into her until his seed erupted within her womb, filling her insides with his thick, hot fluid.

Once he finished ejaculating inside her body, they collapsed together on the bed in exhaustion, panting hard while still connected to each other, refusing to let go of one another. They lay there for some time, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking, before the scene changed and the woman became his helper in uncovering the truth.

However, Lucifer didn't care about it. All he cared about was women in his arms as he felt Jennifer's big ass with his hand and Ashley's breast on his chest as she cuddled him.

Although the scene didn't last longer than a couple minutes, Lucifer felt like hours passed while watching it. Now, it was difficult to keep himself under control as his manhood grew harder than ever before.

The same held true for Jennifer and Ashley as well, since they were already drenched between their legs due to seeing such an intense performance from a couple making love with one another.

All three of them had quite a few drinks throughout the evening, which affected their inhibitions even more than usual, so when Lucifer turned towards Ashley, he saw her staring back at him with a lustful gaze. Her eyes were glazed over with desire, and her lips parted, inviting him to kiss her.

Without hesitation, he leaned forward and pressed his mouth against hers, initiating a soft kiss. As their tongues met, they moaned into each other's mouths while running their hands over their bodies, groping every inch of skin available to them.

Lucifer couldn't believe that this was happening right now. He was making out with Shawn's girlfriend in front of Shawn's mom while he was still sleeping next to them. It seemed surreal and unbelievable, but the feeling of Ashley's soft lips on his and her sweet taste in his mouth convinced him that everything happening was indeed real. It felt so wrong, yet somehow so thrilling at the same time, heightening his arousal even further.

The intensity of their kissing increased as Lucifer's tongue dove deeper into her mouth, exploring every crevice and cavity while licking every corner of her lips and tongue. His hand squeezed her firm asscheeks and kneaded them like dough, massaging them into submission. At the same time, he felt her fingers brushing over his erect member through the fabric of his shorts, causing him to shudder as his body responded to her touch.

On the other hand, Ashley felt like her head was spinning as she kissed him back. Never before had she experienced such strong feelings of passion and desire, nor was she familiar with having another man's hands roam all over her body, making her feel desirable and wanted. She didn't think she'd ever find herself in such an illicit situation with anyone besides her boyfriend, let alone with her boyfriend's friend, but here she was, having a steamy make-out session with another guy right in front of her sleeping boyfriend and his mother.

But despite the guilt weighing on her mind, Ashley couldn't resist the temptation of continuing this illicit affair any longer, as it excited her beyond belief, sending shivers of excitement running down her spine.

Soon enough, she found herself reaching on his shorts to grab hold of his hard shaft and began stroking it, causing him to groan in pleasure. She was curious to see what he looked like and how he felt inside her mouth, but before she could act upon her desire, she felt a hand grab hers, stopping her from proceeding further.

14