Chapter 2: To the town
172 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh wait, I just remembered something.

“Okay, first of… where are we heading to first?” I asked.

This guy was a stranger after all. Sure I wanted to fuck a lot, but I didn’t want to get myself in some form of human trafficking ploy.

He stopped and took a map from his small bag. Opening it, he pointed at the city of ‘Ophian’ the capital of this country, Barshain.

“See this place? That’s our main goal. But, since it’s so damn far, we would probably need to take the sky train in the town of Nerlmer, which isn’t too far from here,” he said.

I nodded. “Okay… so this town… they got the brothels?” I asked.

He nodded. “Kinda. It got legalized recently, so brothels are being set up, but there are like no adventurer’s guild contracted with them yet, but it’s a work in progress.”

“I see…”

I clenched my fist. Hmm… I had a pretty unique and powerful skill. 

If he led me to some trap or something, I should be able to handle myself. Not to mention…

I sneaked a peek at his wrist, which had a single golden star. Just like me, he was a one-star adventurer.

He then rubbed his chin. “Also… I think we should get our bags and whatnot before setting out. Saying goodbye to our parents or friends too.”

Ah, true!

“We will meet up here,” I declared.

We run back to our houses, respectively. It was taking too long, so I activated my skill.

An imaginary single green stream opened in the vastness of darkness. Then by my request, the stream parted into multiple branches, each with a different color and texture.

I hit the ground hard before propelling myself forward, selecting the white metallic sharp stream.

In that instant, my body morphed, getting longer and white and silver in color, slender and with a long tail.

I called this form, sharp-silver.

My speed tripled and everything around me became blurs. 

After a minute, I finally reached home, drained!

Turning back to my base human form, I gasped for air with my hands on my knees. “Holy shit… I am probably pushing myself a little too much…”

Okay… I just need a second…

My heart was beating so damn hard though, it felt like it was abusing my ribcage.

The brown door was opened by my mother, a slender woman with brown hair, who looked at me while peeling a red orange which smelled like sour grapes.

“Hey mom… I got big news,” I said as I forced myself up and entered the house.

She replied, “Oh? What’s that? A really good paying quest?”

Heh…

I grinned. “Yep. However, it’s going to be in another town… which means I would be going away, for a long time.”

Her expression remained as she kept peeling the orange, although she was halfway done.

I continued. “For a very long time.”

She had no change.

“Like, a very very long time.”

She grinned. “Oh ho? Well, good luck!”

Okay then…

I turned towards my room, but occasionally turned back to check to see if she was pranking me with her reaction.

Well, why would I complain.

I got in my room, took a huge black backpack and filled it with clothes, hair comb, water bottles, some snacks I hid in my closet to keep it away from James, shaving sticks and just about everything I would need.

With that, I run out of the house before my mother changed her mind.

So weird…

I wonder what the reason was for, but whatever, I wasn’t complaining.

Soon, I met up with Jake, who had a very small bag.

I asked, “You aren’t going with much?”

“Not really. I am a simple man. All I need is like 10 different sets of clothes. I will just wash them each weak.”

“Hmm. Okay, now, let’s start moving.”

“Right!” He grinned. “A new world awaits us!”

“Exactly!”

And like that, we matched Nerlmer… which was about 4 miles away.

***

“The sun…” I muttered as I struggled to not collapse into the bed of yellow flowers on the side of the dirt road.

It felt like my skin was being roasted for a giant to pick me up and eat. I did have a frost-form, but these drain so much skill energy…

I glanced at the water bottle in my hand, which was completely empty… because of someone…

Jake nearly fell down. He turned towards me, his face drenched in sweat. “I… am starting to think doing all this for some pussy is a bit insane… Maybe we should have waited for a taxi carriage. By the way… do you extra water—“

I immediately wrapped my hands around his neck. “Water? What water! You drank all my water, you lazy fuck! You didn’t even hold any damn water!”

He looked away. “Well… It’s complicated.”

“Like hell it is!” I released my grip from his neck.

Yeah, this guy definitely didn’t have anything planned. He was way too incompetent.

I then wondered, “By the way, how did you find out about this adventurer’s guild brothel stuff?”

He stood up, looking half dehydrated. “Because… I am popular with the ladies. They tell me stuff that this fucking shitty, no pussy getting mayor wants to keep out of the town.”

I raised an eyebrow. “You paid a prostitute and she talked about it, I am guessing. Anyway, why would the mayor care so much?”

Jack shrugged. “I don’t know. I think he doesn’t want sex to be too normalized. I heard once him say some shit about it may be the next Ropium. Like, the crazy drug that devastated the economy in the Balun economy 40 years ago.”

“Eh…? How?”

“Something about taxing? He says shit about the territories where it’s normalized, people fuck for anything. Cut the grass at the back of my year for 20 minutes of sex, typa—“

I immediately stepped forward, no longer feeling the effects of dehydration on me. “Is that so. And this town we are heading to has sex work normalized, you say?”

“Um… Yeah?”

With absolutely determination and kingly aura, I stood firm and stared forth in the road that seemed to lead to nowhere, but more roads. “Well then, let’s move forward.”

It was one thing to learn about the adventurer’s guild brothels, but sex is so normalized that they offer it for anything?!

My heart was beating with excitement as I imagined the scenarios.

“Sir…” Am (adult) wolf demi-human would turn to me. “I can’t reach my shoe lace. If you tie them for me, I will suck your cock.”

Mhm. Yes, yes!

Skill activation, sky form,1!

With the green stream opening in my head, I quickly took the red one.

My entire body morphed into a humanoid bat with red skin. With my hands spread wide, I took flight in the sky, not before using my feet claws to pick up Jack.

He said with surprise, “Holy shit! You are a shapeshifter?”

“Kinda. I can take on different monster forms.”

“Nice! I can just create structures made out of energy.”

We flew forward at incredible speeds, nowhere as fast as my sharp-silver form, though. But this one had less strain on my body and thus allowed greater endurance, so I went with it.

Flying high in the sky and with the directions of Jack, I finally saw it! A town far far ahead.

With my aims set on it, I dived forward with my hands spread open, feeling the strong currents hitting my body.

“We are comin—“

Oh. I reached my limit, and immediately turned back to normal, leading us to free-fall many meters high in the sky!

Jack screamed out as he fell face forward. “I take it back! Not nice! Your skill is trash!”

 

 

0