Chapter 154
81 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keen Corn Khan Corn

The bell rings to end the 6th period. Normally there would be an atmosphere of joy when classes were over, but today it was as dark as a wake.

This is because Shinohara takes advantage of Isshiki's cheap provocation and punches her away, causing serious injury, which could result in severe punishment from Nagumo.

When the teacher in charge of the 6th period leaves, Chabashira-sensei comes in, with a more solemn atmosphere than usual.

"I'm going to start HR now, but I'll talk about the punishment that will be given to Shinohara.''

"Wait! It's Hikigaya and that first year's fault!"

Shinohara glares at me and points her finger at me, but it's your own fault for acting violently after being told the truth.

"We made the decision after checking the camera footage. Just like in the Sudo case last year, the evidence is complete."

Of course. It would be fine if there were no surveillance cameras, but if you hit someone in a classroom, it would be like creating your own evidence. 

When I get hit, it's usually on camera or in public.

"The conclusion is that if things continue like this, Shinohara will be suspended from school for two weeks. However, I felt that Isshiki's comments were malicious, so there will be no loss of class points for suspension.''

The atmosphere in the classroom lightened somewhat at those words. 

Well, if it doesn't affect important class points.

If you think so...

"However, while she is suspended from school, she may be prohibited from participating in school classes, events, or special exams, and since she will not be able to participate in this special exam, Shinohara will almost certainly be expelled.''

"Oh!”

Tension builds up at the word expulsion. It is true that if you are suspended from school, you will not be able to attend school events. 

However, this is the first time I've heard of someone being asked not to participate in a test. I'll try it next time too.

While thinking this, Shinohara gets teary-eyed and stands up.

"Wait! It's not my fault! It's not my fault! I can't accept it, so please deliberate!"

"That's impossible. Deliberations are basically held when there is no absolute evidence and the two sides remain on the same page, like in the case of Sudo last year. Since this incident happened, the student council president will be the one to make the judgement.''

Of course. The students' opinions have no value as long as they are recorded on surveillance cameras.

"That's cowardly! Hikigaya is a member of the student council, so I can't believe he was so selfish!"

"It's unfortunate, but I'm not being picky. I said that the student council president makes the judgement, but once the student council president makes a decision, the three grade level teachers, the vice principal, and the principal examine whether the decision is correct. And the teacher in the position above me judged that it was not unreasonable to impose the punishment."

Well, if it's cursing and punching someone in the face, punching someone in the face would be a heavier crime. 

What's more, it all started when Shinohara put aside her own stupidity and attacked Isshiki, who had originally come up with an obvious strategy.

"but……!"

"In the first place, even after a year, you still don't understand how stupid it is to be violent at this school? How many points did Watanabe from Class D and Totsuka, who is no longer here, lose by getting violent? Don’t you understand this simple fact, Shinohara?”

Chabashira-sensei looks at Shinohara in shock, but I completely agree with her. 

If you want to injure someone, the best way to do it is to fake an accident.

As I was thinking about this, Horikita raised her hand.

“Chabashira-sensei. Earlier, you said that she will almost certainly be expelled from school, but is there a way to avoid expulsion?”

"The answer to that question is yes. Isshiki's request is that if you pay her 2 million points by 4 o'clock today, she can withdraw the lawsuit."

"Nani...!"

Shinohara is at a loss for words at the huge request.

And there were only about 40 minutes left until 4 o'clock. Is this a strategy that doesn't give you time to think?

"That's it. If you pay Isshiki 2 million by 4 o'clock, the problem will go away. If you don't pay, Shinohara will be suspended from school for two weeks and then expelled from the school because she will not be allowed to participate in the special exam. The rest is up to you to decide."

After Chabashira-sensei said that, he left the classroom and Koenji stood up and opened his mouth.

"Then I'll go home, but please prevent her from being expelled for the sake of class points. 

Of course, you have to pay the points for that ugly girl who gets angry and violent when her incompetence is pointed out. I have no intention of doing so.”

"Huh?! Then it seems like it's all my fault!"

"What else is there? There was malice in that Mineral Girl's words, but there was nothing fundamentally wrong with what she said. If you're the class leader, fundraising is important right before the test. Not only that, but if you study hard on a daily basis, you won't have to rely on first-year students with high academic ability, and since this school is a meritocracy, it's obvious that Mineral Girl is better than you, right? For me, it's 50 steps or 100 steps."

Koenji has a shocked expression on his face as Shinohara cries out. 

Or rather, Mineral Girl...that's still a crazy naming sense.

"Then I'll go home, Adyu."

Koenji hums as he leaves the classroom in style. 

In any case, I have no business in this classroom either, so I'll go home.

“You played tricks on me, didn’t you?! I'm not kidding!”

As I was getting ready to go home, Shinohara yelled at me, but what was she saying?

"Are you an idiot? I've always thought why do you have such a big attitude even though you're a small fry?"

"Huh? What did you say..."

"No, you were yelling at various people at the desert island exam and the sports festival, but you're not in a position to make big statements based on your ability, are you?"

I can understand why Shinohara has a strong hate on Koenji and me, who don't care about the class, but Shinohara has a strong hate on other classmates as well.

"Yet you don't do anything. Ryuen, one of the most hated students in the class, has a bigger attitude than you, but considering that he actively works for the class, the value of your existence can be called even worse than Ryūen.”

"Don't...don't be silly! Who..."

"Maybe you mistakenly think that you're superior because you're usually associated with Karuizawa, who is the one who organizes the girls and has a lot of say, but Karuizawa is the one who is superior. You're just a parasite who is latching on her thighs"

"...!"

Shinohara was about to scream, but she suppressed it. 

Karuizawa was also arrogant when she first entered the school, but after becoming Ayanokoji's pawn, she became much quieter and started acting for the sake of the class.

Just like the case with Sudo, who became Horikita's dog. 

But I can only think of Shinohara as a parasite attached to Karuizawa.

I laughed at Shinohara, who was at a loss for words, and then looked at Karuizawa.

"You should also get rid of these parasites in this case. Even if you lose 100 class points, I'll crush the D class in the next exam. So, you don’t have to worry, I’ll get them back for you.”

At my words, Karuizawa glanced at Ayanokoji for a moment before opening her mouth.

"No, I'm sure you can earn class points, but given your personality, you'll hit class D regardless of whether Shinohara-san is expelled or not, right?"

"Of course. I mean, even if I don't make a move, there's talk of Arisu and Ryuen fighting together from next time onwards."

There was a lot of noise in the class at those words.

It seems like they never thought in the slightest that Arisu and Ryuen would team up.

"Seriously... Horikita-san made the right decision to break off the alliance with the D-class. Going back to the topic, if you're going to attack the D-class anyway, we'd better save our class points."

"Well, that's up to you guys. If you want to help by wasting your money on this small fry like Shinohara, you can do so. 

If you don't want to help her, you can abandon her. But sooner or later she'll be deleted from this school anyway."

At least I don't think Shinohara has 2 million, and Karuizawa and her friends are in charge of Shinohara's high school life.

After saying that, I leave the classroom. Now then, what will happen...

"So? What are you going to do? Personally, I don't want to abandon her, but if the whole class is against it, I can't help her."

As Hachiman leaves, Chiaki asks her classmates a question.

Chiaki isn't too sad about Shinohara's disappearance, but outwardly she is against it.

"Of course we should help. I can't accept abandoning my classmates, and lose class points."

Hirata agrees with Chiaki's words. 

Several other people who are close to Shinohara, including Karuizawa and Sato, also agree...

“Why would I help a garbage like her?”

"No way, I would give my points to this bitch..."

"She accuses us boys being a underwear thief... I don't give a fuck if she's expelled."

“Even though I have a higher OAA rating than her, she's always being bossy and calling us perverts…”

"Fuck Shinohara, who'll give her points? I would never do it....

"Me too."

"She would be expelled later anyway. So, why not do it now?!"

"If she's willing to have sex with me, I'll pay some points....."

Such words come from some men and women.

Around 15 people, mostly boys, expressed their dissatisfaction with Shinohara. However, this was caused by Shinohara's usual behavior.

(As expected.)

Chiaki looked at Shinohara who was trembling and muttered this in her heart. 

OAA is a system that clearly shows an individual's ability, but it is natural for people who have had a strong attitude to be dissatisfied.

If it was Sato who doesn't usually hit hard, they wouldn't be so dissatisfied.

Chiaki thinks that Shinohara is too arrogant, regardless of her gender. 

Hachiman, Koenji, Ryuen, and Arisu are arrogant, but the absolute difference between them and Shinohara is that they have the ability to back up their arrogance.

While Chiaki quietly vomits, Hirata and Shinohara's friends Sato and Mori begin to persuade the opposition, and Chiaki reluctantly cooperates with the persuasion.

Because if you don't, you'll probably get suspicious.

After 20 minutes, they managed to prepare points and paid Isshiki, but it goes without saying that the C class's dissatisfaction with Shinohara grew considerably, and the cursing never stopped inside the class. 

___________

"Yo Isshiki. How are you feeling?"

I'm visiting Isshiki in a hospital room in Keyaki Mall. She probably hurt herself on purpose, but I don't think even Isshiki expected the head injury.

"I'm sorry for the unexpected injury, but everything else is fine."

"You should get some rest."

"Yes...Ah, I received a call from the school. It seems that your class will pay 2 million yen for Shinohara- senpai."

"I see"

I thought it was 50/50. There were probably some people who thought Shinohara should be abandoned because of her attitude.

Well, if there's anything left, there's no problem. 

If I say one thing tomorrow, I can take away Shinohara's entire position.

"Come to think of it, Senpai. I looked at the bulletin board on the school's internet, and it seems like there's still some lucky lewd stuff going on."

Isshiki said that while looking at me with a blank stare, and it reminded me of my lunch break.

"I never thought that Nanase-san from Class D would do this~ But, well compared to me, it's much better.

I had my shorts pulled down and then got fucked, which made my butt even worse. I was directly abused.”

Isshiki says this in a stern tone, but it's true, so I don't object to her sarcasm. 

Or rather, I can't. 

Isshiki's story is a real story. In fact, it would be dangerous if she found out that I had done it with Amasawa too...

"Senpai is completely shameless~. At this rate, Nanase-san and I are going to become your sex friends too~"

"……I'm sorry"

That's the only thing I can say in response. 

In reality, I may be Rito Yuuki who has appeared in modern society and been possessed...

"Hey, don't be so depressed. It seems like it's my fault, isn't it?"

"No, it's not your fault so don't worry about it."

"I'm just kidding. I've forgiven you since middle school. I was just teasing you."

“It helps me to hear you say that.”

Please refrain from that kind of teasing...

While I was thinking about it, my phone rang, so I looked at it and saw that it was an email from Amasawa saying,  "Next time we meet, let's pretend it's our first time together.'' 

What do you mean?

"Senpai? You look like you're having trouble. Did something happen?"

"No, it's nothing. Or are you going to use the 2 million for future funds?"

I'll digress from that topic for now. If this continues any longer, it will damage my mental health.

"Well, for now, I'll save 1 million for the future. With the remaining 1 million, if I pass the exam without penalty, I'll treat my classmates to a meal at a high-end restaurant in Keyaki Mall."

If the leader pays a large sum of money to serve expensive food to her classmates after they pass the exam, morale will increase. 

“So, once I gain their trust, I would like to collect points little by little from my classmates and save up for the special exam.”

That's not a mistake either. 

Class points are essential for graduation, but private points can be used to conquer special exams, so it's better to save them. 

It's meaningless if you use it for something stupid like Ichinose did.

"Then I'll go home soon, but don't be reckless, okay?"

"Yes, thank you for visiting me."

Isshiki nods before leaving the hospital room. 

It looks like it'll be a hot topic for a while, so I'll do my best to get Hiyori and the others to forgive me when I get home.

As I was walking down the hallway thinking this, I received a notification from OAA. 

When I started up OAA, I saw a message and email address listed in the chat saying, "I am looking for strong 2nd year students! If you are confident in your skills, please send a direct mail to Amasawa, 1st year A class.''

Judging from the content, Amasawa is trying to do something, but she just sent me an email asking me to pretend we were meeting for the first time, but something seems to be going on.

I decided to give it a try and sent a message to Amasawa saying,  "I'm Hikigaya, a 2nd year C class student, but who will I fight against? How much is the fight money? I'll participate depending on that.''

Now, I wonder what Amasawa is thinking...

Pillon

"Oh, I got a notification right away."

Amasawa muttered this on the second floor of Keyaki Mall, Sudo and Horikita who were on the other side looked surprised, and Ayanokoji looked at her with his usual expressionless face.

Just now, Horikita asked a high-achieving first-year D class student about Sudo's pairing, and he asked for 500,000 points.

Among the first-year students, there is a feeling that it is natural for students with high academic ability to demand points, and since they paid 2 million points to save Shinohara.

It's getting harder to rescue idiots.

Meanwhile, Ichika Amasawa appears in front of Ayanokoji and the others and invites Horikita, who has an A- academic ability, to form a pair, and Horikita asks if she can pair up with Sudo.

As a result, Sudo, with Horikita's support, Amasawa accepts the proposal, saying that she likes strong men, so he should prove his strength by having a duel with someone in the second year.

And Amasawa made a recruitment call in the OAA chat, but...

"Hmm, someone from Horikita-senpai's class is demanding fight money, I wonder who this is? Hiki...?"

Amasawa receives an email from Hachiman, and even though she knows how to actually read it, she goes out of her way to say it.

Horikita and others were confused as to who the sender was just because of the reading  "Hiki'' and the fight money.

"Hikigaya...! This's the best! I'll break that bastard's nose!"

Hearing Amasawa's murmurings, Sudo reveals his fully motivated attitude.

I can't let Hachiman do whatever he wants any longer, move classes, and have his classmates expel from school, so I'm going to crush him to the point that it breaks his heart.

However, Ayanokoji and Amasawa, who are here, are confident that Hachiman will never give in. 

Ayanokoji beats up Hachiman every time they train, but he knows that he is always happy to get stronger and win.

In the case of Amasawa, he even bit his tongue yesterday to try to avoid passing out.

She's looking at him with obsession, almost being a rival to Kurumi (Date a Live).

The two of them thought that it was impossible for him to break his heart, and that even if he lost, he would immediately try to use it as fuel.

"Oh, you're motivated enough. Then I'll prepare 20,000 points for the fight money, so do your best."

"Is that okay? That's a big amount for you guys."

Horikita looks confused at the unexpected answer, but Amasawa simply replies.

"It's okay, From Ichika-chan's perspective, there's no problem."

In fact, Amasawa hears about the part-time job from Iroha and takes over her homeroom teacher's chores in exchange for points.

She seems to dislike doing chores, but in the White Room, she spends most of her time apart from sleeping for self-improvement, and her meals are nutritionally balanced, which is a source of dissatisfaction for her self-centered self.

Therefore, eating delicious meals and dressing up in fashion is the best time at this school. 

And in order to enjoy it, you need points, and Amasawa has no intention of missing out on ways to earn points in order to enjoy school life to the fullest.

Amasawa, who has undergone rigorous training in the White Room, can't be dissatisfied with the teacher's chores as it is a one-time job.

She actually wants to play the betting match that Iroha told her about, but if she does that, Ayanokoji will be more wary of her than necessary, so she has no intention of doing so. 

If I'm going to do it, I'll have to wait until Ayanokoji finds out that I'm a White Room student.

Quiet topic...

That's why Amasawa has other sources of funding for points besides class points, so it's not a big problem.

What is important now is to know Hachiman's ability more accurately. 

Yesterday, Amasawa defeated Hachiman, but since she was in the White Room, a world isolated from the rest of the world, she has little knowledge that is not related to the White Room.

For that reason, Amasawa is in favor of Hachiman and Sudo clashing.

However, I have no interest in fighting. 

I was surprised at the tenacity I saw at that time, and I didn't think in the slightest that Sudo would win.

From Amasawa's point of view, Sudo is a loser.

I want to know the solution to X in the equation that Hachiman's ability is X times better than Sudo, who has one of the best physical abilities in his second year of high school.

“Well, from Sudo’s point of view, it’s a chance, so you should take it.”

And Ayanokoji feels the same way, and has no idea that Sudo will win. 

I really want to see how much stronger Hachiman, who usually only trains with me, is than Sudo.

Even if Sudo doesn't team up with Amasawa and ends up teaming up with a small fry and gets expelled, I'd be disappointed, but that's all.

Karuizawa, Hachiman, and Sakayanagi are the only ones that have military value for me at the moment.

"Then I'll reply."

Amasawa glances at Ayanokoji and then sends an email.

Seeing Amasawa like this, Sudo is filled with fighting spirit, but the two other than Horikita wait for a reply from Hachiman, with no expectations other than a survey of his military strength.

4