Chapter 155
79 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I was walking through Keyaki Mall after leaving the hospital, I received an email, so I looked it up and it was from Amazawa saying, 

"Your opponent is second-year Sudo-senpai, and the fight money is 20,000 yen if you win.'' 

"If you want to take it, come to the second floor of Keyaki Mall in front of the bookstore. If you don't accept it, please let us know your refusal by email.'' 

"If you're at the bookstore at Keyaki Mall, get there right away."

I quickly walked towards the front of the bookstore and saw not only Amazawa and Sudo, but also Ayanokoji and Horikita. 

As I approach, Sudo reveals his fighting spirit.

"Are you the one who sent the email? I'm Hikigaya, a 2nd year C class student."

"Nice to meet you, Hikigaya-senpai. Ichika Amazawa, 1st year A class. Nice to meet you."

She greets me like that as if we're meeting for the first time, so I pretend to be meeting her for the first time as instructed in the email.

"At first, I wanted a bonus, so I asked Horikita-senpai if we could pair up, but she asked me if I could pair up with Sudo-senpai, so I gave her a chance. I like strong people, so if he wants to team up with me, I told him to prove his strength."

I see. That's why they recruited strong students. but……

"So? I wonder if you'll accept the fight?"

“I’m sorry, but I will not be participating. If I cut corners or betray Horikita in the exam, I will incur a penalty of 500,000 yen. And if I beat Sudo, it might be treated as a betrayal and incur a penalty. ”

I said this while glancing at Horikita. 

Under the contract with Horikita, there was a penalty of 500,000 yen if I betrayed or cut corners during the special exam. 

I could easily make another 500,000 yen, but I don't want to pay shit to Horikita.

"Ah? Do you think you've already won?!"

"That's my intention."

In basketball, you lose 100%, but in a fight, you have an advantage.

"That's great! I'm going to beat you up right here!"

Sudo made this declaration while showing his anger, making Amasawa laugh a little.

"Huh? You made a contract like that. Then I'll pretend this story never happened. 

Honestly, I was looking forward to it because Hikigaya-senpai seemed to be very strong, but if he can't fight seriously, I'll be disappointed."

Good. Putting it this way, Horikita cannot bring the topic of penalties into this match.

"Wait a minute. In that case, if I don't bring up the issue of penalties for this fight with Sudo-kun, will you accept it?"

Amazawa is about to leave, but Horikita stops her. Since it is imperative that no students drop out of the class, it is also imperative that Sudo be paired with a first year student who is academically at the top.

OAA's academic evaluation for Sudo is E+, and his actual grades are probably a little higher, but that's hard to tell for a first-year student.

Considering that, the person who can team up with Sudo is a first year student with A academic ability, and there is no way they can let Amasawa go.

"But if Sudo-senpai doesn't win, it's pointless, right?"

"I just have to win! Suzune, please don't bring in penalties in future fights!"

When Sudo said that, Amasawa's mouth turned into a smile, albeit for a moment. 

I guess it went according to plan. They probably want to investigate Sudo and my abilities.

However, Sudo aside, I don't think it's worth investigating since I exposed almost all of my abilities in yesterday's battle with Amasawa.

Well, there's nothing wrong with crushing idiots who think they can win anyway. 

I usually get beaten up by Ayanokoji, but I haven't fought many other people, so I'll definitely be aware of my own abilities.

"The rules are simple. The match ends when one of you admits defeat, or when all three of us decide it's a win. Are you both okay with that?"

In the private room of the training gym, I listen to Amazawa's explanation while facing Sudo.

"No problem."

"Not at all"

Sudo and I nod, and Amasawa, Horikita, and Ayanokoji move to the edge of the room, and Sudo and I wait for Amasawa's signal to start the match.

and……

"Start!"

When Amasawa said this and waved her hand down, Sudo immediately closed the distance and swung his fist at me, so I parried it with my right fist.

Sudo doesn't care and keeps swinging his fists...

(Apparently I'm stronger than I imagined.)

I've been able to parry Sudou's attacks before, but now I can see the path of his fists and it's much easier.

But when I think back on it, it makes sense. Ayanokoji's fists are much faster and heavier than Sudo's, and I have been practicing parrying those fists, so it's only natural that I can parry Sudo's attacks.

After a while, Sudo started kicking as well. This attack would easily crush an average opponent...

(It's okay. I understand it properly)

I use my left foot to weaken the speed and power of Sudo's kick before evading it. 

I am able to accurately anticipate the opponent's perspective, breathing, and initial movements. 

This may also be due to the increase in experience points.

Although I'm proud of my growth, 

Sudo tried to hit me, feeling irritated and impatient, and then take a step forward. 

I turned his right hand into something gooey and then pulled his arm...

"Ha!"

I then slams my fist into Sudo's pigeon. At the moment of impact, the shock is transmitted from the fist to Sudo's entire body.

"Gah...! Gaaaaaaaaaaa!"

As soon as a dull sound reached his ears due to the technique I learned from Ayanokoji in order to defeat Kakujo, Sudo was sent flying about 1 meter, falling to the floor and writhing around at the same time.

Ayanokoji warned me, "Don't use it on anyone other than me, Koenji, Sudo, Albert from B class, and Kito from A class in the same grade. If you use it on other students, it might leave them with aftereffects.'' 

However, judging from Sudo's reaction, there is no doubt about it.

"Hmm. This is definitely a game. How about you seniors?"

"It's definitely over. Sudo's damage is too great."

Ayanokoji nods at Amazawa's words.

"Well...! I'm still...!"

Sudo tries to get up even though blood is flowing from his mouth. I appreciate their spirit, but a lot of damage has already been done.

However, if he still tries to stand up, I need to break his fighting spirit, so I closes the distance with Sudo, performs a foot sweep, and then tries to kick Hato.

"That's it! It's okay if Sudo-kun loses, so stop!"

However, just before hitting Hatoo, Horikita also decides that it is a match. 

Sudo looks panicked at that, but Amasawa opens her mouth.

“The three referees declared it a winner, so the game ended, right?”

“Dammit!”

Sudo hits the ground in frustration. It was great that I was able to shut up this monkey. 

I'm still not at the level of Ayanokoji and Koenji, but I want to be able to compete to some extent against these two players who are at full strength by the time I graduate.

"It's a game, so there's no issue with Sudo's partner?"

When I mentioned the problem, Amazawa pretended to think about it.

"Hmm. From what I see in the match, Hikigaya-senpai seems to have extraordinary power, so it's hard to call it fair."

It would only sound ironic if the person who defeated me in a one-sided game, who possessed such unprecedented power, said this, but since we are pretending to be meeting for the first time, I won't say it.

"Then why don't I give you another chance? Next time, let's cook, okay?"

“Cooking?”

I didn't expect this either.

"I like strong people, but I also like people who are good at cooking. Wouldn't it be great if Sudo-senpai could make me some delicious food?"

“R-cooking?!”

Sudo panics, but judging by the way he looks, he must have never cooked before. 

In my case, I used to cook for myself, but now my three girlfriends and my sex friend Chiaki are cooking for me, so I guess my skills have slowed down.

The four of them are skilled at making the best food, but to me, they are more attractive as ingredients than as chefs. 

In fact, the other day I got so horny with Arisu and Chiaki who were cooking me a meal while wearing naked aprons that I attacked them from behind while they were cooking, and before I knew it, the three of us were naked and intertwined on the bed.

“Would it be okay for me to take your place, Sudo-kun?”

"In that case, I'll team up with Horikita-senpai."

It seems that Amasawa has no intention of teaming up with anyone other than students who want to prove their abilities. 

Now, what will Horikita do? One option is to give up on Amazawa and look for a different student.

Well, in that case, you have to be prepared to spend points.

It was at that time.

"Ah, then a special service. If a boy who is good at cooking satisfies my taste, then I can pair with Sudo-senpai."

That's quite a concession. Then there's still a possibility.

"Ayanokoji-kun. If I recall correctly, you said before that you were good at cooking, right?"

Horikita says things like that, but I can't tell if she's saying it to get the better of him or not, but will he learn cooking in the White Room?

Is there a possibility then? 

From what I know, it focuses on developing the body and mind, rather than making delicious food. 

But cooking skills are necessary in my opinion, you can even make a fortune if you have the skills. 

After that, it was decided that Ayanokoji would cook for Amasawa, but there was a bit of reluctance in his eyes. 

Well, she was able to suddenly create a situation where he couldn't run away.

I mean, Ayanokoji had a high-stakes match with Horikita in this exam, and if he won, she promised not to force him to cooperate in the future, but it looks like she'll definitely break that promise.

__________

"I'm home"

"welcome back"

When I returned to the room, Chiaki was reading a magazine on the bed. It seems Hiyori and the others haven't returned yet.

"Is Isshiki-san okay?"

"Yeah. She was talking about how to use the points she got. How was the classroom?"

“Shinohara-san’s hate has increased. Boys with higher OAA ratings than Shinohara-san were more likely to hit her.”

I guess so. OAA isn't everything, but it's important when showing your ability.

It would be one thing for someone like Ryuen or Karuizawa to have strength that cannot be measured in numbers, but Shinohara, who is only talkative, will probably attract hate from the class due to her past attitude and this incident.

"I guess...huh? It's an email."

When my cell phone rang, I took it out and found Isshiki giving me detailed instructions about the upcoming study session. 

The story we talked about yesterday has become more concrete.

"Chiaki. Starting tomorrow, you'll be watching the stupid 1st year C class study with me."

"To establish a connection. Should I pair with someone?"

"According to Isshiki's request, you will act as a pair of a female named Shoko Echizen, who has the same hair color as you. And since I am Isshiki's senior, I will be studying with you."

If I do that, I might get a little suspicious, but they won't suspect that Chiaki is my subordinate.

"Understood. What is the reward?"

"It's up to Isshiki. Apparently it changes depending on your academic ability, so do your best."

"I understand. Also, it's a no-brainer to contact first-year students, but are you going to try to contact the same grade during this exam?"

"Not in particular. This time, the fluctuations in class points are small, and our favorite is the big exam that will probably take place during summer vacation. There, we'll crowd in with Arisu and Ryuen and crush the current D class until they can't restart."

My true intention is to have Ichinose drop out of school if I can, or to break Ichinose's spirit, and to lay the groundwork for me to become the student council president.

"Okay. Then I'll do my best starting tomorrow. Also, why don't we have sex without the real thing now? I'm getting irritated by calling out to others about saving Shinohara-san."

Chiaki sighs in disgust. 

Well, Chiaki has experienced Shinohara's selfishness up close. 

This time too, she called out to her classmates for help, even though she hated it in her heart, and hearing her classmates complain about her probably made her even more stressed.

"Okay, okay. Then I'll put you in your underwear."

I get up from the bed, put my hands on Chiaki's uniform, and remove the ribbon on her chest, jacket, dress shirt, and skirt, leaving her in black underwear.

It's so erotic that it takes my breath away.

"Then I'll take it off too."

Starting with my jacket, Chiaki removes my dress shirt, undershirt, pants, and boxers, leaving me completely naked.

"Then let's get started."

While saying this, I put my hand out to fondle Chiaki's breasts through her bra, but at the same time I heard a crunching sound from behind.

"Ah, Hachiman and Chiaki. Are you planning on having sex now? Let me join you too."

"I'll participate too."

“I have to eat dinner, so please skip the actual performance.”

The three of them said that and got on the bed, and just like Chiaki, they changed into their underwear and hugged me. 

Furthermore, Chiaki gives me a seductive smile and gently holds my son.

There was no way I could withstand the temptation of those three people, so I pushed them onto the bed in order to let the elation I felt from my fight with Sudo, go out onto them.

The next day……

"Okay. Then let's go. See you later, Chiaki."

"The next place we'll talk is the library."

In the morning, I greet Chiaki as I leave the room with Hiyori, Arisu, and Masumi. 

Chiaki hasn't spread out with my soldiers yet, so we basically do different things in the morning.

And from today onwards, it's also the day when I teach the idiots of 1st year C class a lesson. It's a good idea to increase your favorability from the C class here.

After closing the door and walking down the hallway, Ayanokoji comes down from the elevator.

"Oh, Ayanokoji-kun. Good morning."

"Good morning. The four of you look sleepy, were you busy doing something until morning again?"

"No. Last night I had sex with the four of them before dinner and went to bed around 1am."

In the end, I couldn't resist the temptation of the four people and ended up having a real performance. 

However, since I started at around 7 o'clock this time, it was finished at our usual bedtime, so I was able to get enough sleep.

"I see. By the way, I wanted to ask, did Hikigaya-sensei have any trouble playing with Sakayanagi?"

"Yeah. At first, she'll cry because it hurts. Karuizawa's vagina is probably bigger than Arisu's, but your dick is bigger than mine, so it'll probably be painful for Karuizawa too at first."

"What kind of conversation are you having..."

Masumi has a shocked expression on her face. 

The three of them know that Ayanokoji has a crush on Karuizawa, but they are probably not used to this kind of conversation.

"For now, Ayanokoji. Your goal is to graduate from virginity by July, and fit your dick into Karuizawa's vagina within July."

"A little less than three months. That's quite early. Do you think Kei is a pervert?"

"It's okay. I lost my virginity after three people confessed to me on the night of the sports festival, and then I was raped straight away."

「………」

Ayanokoji looked at Hiyori and the others with an expression of disbelief,  but they looked away with an embarrassed expression.

Perhaps thinking that maybe they had gone too far.

"I'll try my best then, thank you for your advice Hikigaya-sensei."

"Good luck, I have high expectations from you.."

Cough! 

“...Ayanokoji-kun, will you be okay during this exam?"

Arisu looks at Ayanokoji as if to change the subject. 

Hiyori and Masumi, whose faces look flustered didn't say anything, as if they were also looking for an excuse to avoid the conversation. 

In fact, Ayanokoji is being targeted by White Room.

"So-and-so. Is Sakayanagi playing a money game with Ryuen?"

"That will happen. But if we fight normally, we will win."

Arisu is right. Points are essential when it comes to money games, but in that case, Class A has an overwhelming advantage as they have maintained a high level of class points since the beginning of their enrollment. 

It's not impossible for Ryuen and others to win, but it's not realistic because they would have to spend a lot of points.

"However, the class point rewards for this exam are low, so it's more important to increase your study time than play too many money games."

That's not a mistake either. Studying isn't that important at this school, but it's also not something you should neglect.

While talking like that, I left the dormitory and headed to school. 

There will be some attention from second year students, but it's well known that Arisu and I have good intentions towards Ayanokoji, so there won't be any negative speculation. 

Well, Ryuen, Ichinose, and Kanzaki might become wary. 

While I was thinking this, as I continued walking, I saw students coming out of the first-year dormitory and heading towards school.

Nearly 40 pairs have already been formed, but there are still more than 40 first-year students with academic ability B or above. 

Most of the pairs that were created were made up of students with academic abilities ranging from C- to C+. 

This is probably to prevent them from making loans in the future, but regardless of penalties or bonuses, in a sense they are the most problematic pair.

From now on, how can I draw a hit without drawing a small fry? 

However, from a first-year student's perspective, he probably doesn't want to lose out and may have to resort to tactics.

If you think so...

"Good morning, Ayanokoji-senpai."

I heard a voice from behind and turned around to find Nanase. At first she was smiling at Ayanokoji, but when she saw me she exploded into a bright red. 

At the same time, my face gets hot as I remember what happened yesterday.

"Ah...Good morning. Hikigaya-senpai."

"Oh, Good morning."

While Hiyori and the others looked at me with blank stares, Nanase approached me while turning bright red.

"I-I'm sorry for yesterday!"

Nanase tried to bow her head as she approached me, but she tripped over a stone and almost fell.

So I try to support Nanase, but I end up tripping over a stone as well...

"Wow!"

"Kyaa!"

Just fall down together...

"Hmm..."

I feel warmth on my face and hear Nanase's moans. I moved my face to see what happened...

"Hmm... Hikigaya-senpai..."

I realized that my face was buried in Nanase's light blue shorts under her skirt. 

The warmth and female scent that comes from it stimulates my mind, but it leaves me immediately.

Because……

「「「………」」」

This is because the three people who turned off the highlights are directing overwhelming murderous intent at me.

It's going to be crazy when I get home today.

Afterwards, Nanase and I apologized to each other, and Hiyori and the others told us that they would be soaking me in an aphrodisiac tonight.

Furthermore, the moment I fell, even Ayanokoji looked at me in disbelief, and muttered "As expected from our God," in awe, which irritated me. 

4