Chapter 156
88 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Um... I'm very sorry."

"N-no. This was my fault."

At the entrance, Nanase turns bright red and apologizes, so I apologize in return.

"Well, it's not your fault, Senpai. In fact, I'm sorry for exposing you to such an unsightly scene. Now..."

Nanase bows once more and leaves.

However, if you were talking about what was inside Nanase's skirt, then it would be different.

From an adolescent boy's perspective, it was a spectacular view, and the warmth I felt on my face really stimulated my rationality.

oh dear……

「「「………」」」

The fear of the three lovers with the highlights turned off immediately restores my sanity.

They said they'd be dousing me with aphrodisiacs tonight, but there's a good chance they'll put me in handcuffs and a collar.

"That was bad. I'll be more careful next time."

I say that, but the three people's eyes don't light up. I guess I'll just have to try my best tonight.

"Anyway, Hikigaya often gets into accidents, but are they really intentional?"

"It's not intentional, so we can't say it's Hachiman-kun's fault!"

"I've been thinking about his special abilities lately!"

"I think he's making a miracle happen!"

Hiyori and the others immediately respond to Ayanokoji's question, but I don't remember falling on purpose, so I wonder if it really is an ability.

"...I see. I'll also tell Kei to be careful around Hikigaya."

"Indeed. Only Hachiman-kun can make a miracle like this happen!"

I am depressed by Arisu's merciless remarks, but since it is true, I cannot retort.

I headed to the second year classroom and said bye to the three of us, but in the end they turned off the highlights and parted ways.

Depressed by this, when I entered the classroom, I found Shinohara glaring at me and grinding her teeth.

However, Sato and Karuizawa keep their hands on Shinohara's shoulders, and the other students turn against Shinohara.

Well, this case was caused by Isshiki.

I'm just Isshiki's senior.

Just then, my cell phone rang, so I looked it up and saw an email from Isshiki saying,  "Please come to the common space on the second floor of the library at 4 o'clock today. I have already send the details to Matsushita-senpai.

My assistant, a boy named Utomiya and an idiot with the academic score of D or lower is waiting for you."

After confirming that, I started OAA and checked the student named Utsunomiya.

1-C Riku Utomiya

Academic ability B (72)

Physical ability A (87)

Quick thinking ability C (51)

Social contribution D+ (39)

Overall B (66)
 
 

 

There are pictures of very good-looking men and numbers listed.

1-C Isshiki Iroha (Isshiki Iroha) Academic ability A + (96)

Physical ability C (50)

Quick thinking ability D + (37)

Social contribution C + (60)

Overall C + (61)
 
 

His overall strength is higher than Isshiki's. Well, Isshiki's physical abilities are from her middle school days, when she was cutting corners, so they can't be used as a reference.

In any case, if you improve the grades of people with low academic ability, your reward will increase, so let's do our best.

Private points are important both in life and in exams.

(Maybe I'll buy an even bigger room.)

Last year, I paid 3 million yen to buy a room twice the size of a normal room, and now I live with 5 people, 3 of my girlfriends, and my sex friend, Chiaki.

It doesn't feel spacious when there are 5 people, but it doesn't feel cramped, so if the current situation continues, there will be no problem.

However, in some cases, you could pay 5 million yen to buy a room three times the size of a normal room.

The reason is that Hiyori and the others predicted that I would have more sex friends.

If the number of sex friends increases, the room may feel cramped.

Normally, such prophecies would be dismissed as nonsense, but since there is a precedent with Chiaki, it cannot be denied.

Therefore, with the possibility of having more sex friends in the back of my mind, I am considering buying a new room.

By the way, normally having three lovers would be a problem, and having a sex friend on top of that might be abnormal from a third party's perspective, but between the five of us involved, there were no particular problems.

It was predicted for a long time that Chiaki would become my sex friend, Arisu was the reason we crossed the line, and Chiaki and I have great physical compatibility, so we're not having any problems.

Well, I haven't experienced hard play yet.

In any case, I'm thinking of buying a new room depending on the situation, so the truth is that I want money.

While thinking about these things, I leisurely watched the OAA and waited for the chime to start the school day.

After several hours……

After school, I wait in the communal space on the second floor of the library. When I looked at the clock, it was 3:30, but I guess I came a little too early.

While thinking this, I picked up a magazine placed nearby and was flipping through it, and about 10 minutes later, I heard multiple footsteps and looked up.

Utomiya, who had arranged to meet, was there, and five men and women were behind him.

"It's Riku Utomiya."

"I think you heard the story from Isshiki."

"The performance of those five people has to be improved, right? Isshiki is introducing the other members to Chiaki?"

"Yes. The rest of the members will be on the first floor."

"I see. I think you heard from Isshiki, but I'm Hikigaya Hachiman, a second year C class student. She asked me to come and watch you study. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too!”

The five of them take a bow, and I ask them to sit down.

“Then let me explain, the scope of this exam hasn’t been explicitly stated, but for you first years, your homeroom teacher has told you that it’s almost impossible to get a score above 90?”

"Yes. I was told that it is almost certainly impossible to score over 90, and that it is unlikely to score over 80."

"I see. So, considering that the exam is in two weeks, the scope of learning in class is narrow, and the points for each subject are  "out of 100 points, 50 to 60 points are in the middle school range, and 20 to 30 points are in the junior high school range. The 10 points will be the basic questions you have learned since entering the school, the remaining 10 points will be the questions you will learn in your second or third year of high school.''

"Yeah. Isshiki expected the same thing, so she told her classmates to give up 20 points and aim for 60 to 70 points."

Well, if you don't say something like that, you won't be able to function as a leader.

“By the way, all of the students in class C with an academic ability of D or below are paired up, but does the partner they are paired with have an academic ability of B or above?”

"Yes. At the exchange meeting, we had three students with academic ability of B or above, so they don't think we have something behind our backs."

That's a good way to do it. If you only send idiots, people will get suspicious.

As a leader, it is important to avoid penalties even if you use students with some academic ability.

“If you are thinking that if all the people in your pair are B-A academically, you can rest assured that they will get around 350 points in the actual race, then you should abandon that idea right away. There are even more cases where you will not be able to perform well in the actual race. ”

In addition, it is quite possible that a student with B academic ability will score less than 300 points in the actual exam due to encountering a problem that they are not good at.

"For the time being, you guys here are aiming to reach C level in the remaining two weeks. So, do this problem first."

While saying this, I handed out 5 kinds of countermeasure printouts that I had made myself to 5 people.

A total of 25 prints are spread out on the desk.

"This handout highlights important questions that are covered in junior high school. Each subject is 15 minutes long, so everyone is asked to complete five subjects.''

You need to understand exactly how much your current ability is.

"Then get started. Utomiya, I'll take care of the rest, so if Isshiki gives you orders, you can go home."

"There is, so I'll go now."

Utsunomiya bows to me and then leaves. I have 75 minutes to spare, but I'd like to take advantage of the opportunity to prepare materials for the student council meeting next week.

Having decided on a course of action, I took out a pen and paper and was about to start creating the materials, but at that moment I dropped the magazine I was reading earlier, so when I tried to pick it up, I found a page about fortune-telling open.

(If you are a Leo, you will have a new encounter this year. Men have a high probability of spending the night with a blonde loyal dog junior, and if they are lucky they will meet a red-haired little devil junior, a flaxen-haired little devil junior, a brown-haired gal.

You'll also get close to a silver-haired free-spirited senpai...that's a fortune-telling that will turn you on.)

I'm not interested in constellation fortune telling, but the content is too overwhelming.

If this article is true, most Leo men will be very happy. My birthday is August 8th and I'm a Leo, but since I have three girlfriend and a sex friend, I don't think they'll be too happy about it.

Even as I thought so, I closed the magazine, picked it up, placed it on the corner of my desk, and started working on the materials again.

___________

expensive

The alarm on my phone makes me look up from my documents.

"It's time. Everyone put down their pens."

When I say that, the five juniors put down their pens and exhale. I guess he was tired of having to take a test for nearly an hour and a half after class ended.

Even if they keep going any longer, they'll just do it out of inertia.

"It's okay to go up today. From tomorrow onwards, we will decide what to study based on this result. Disband."

"Thank you very much"

As the five of them bowed and left, I started grading the test papers on the table, but as expected, I couldn't say that their grades were good, as they were below grade D.

Well, in this exam, if a pair's total score is less than 500 points, there will be a penalty, but on the other hand, red points will not be determined based on individual performance.

Therefore, it is possible to improve your grades sufficiently by concentrating on improving relatively weak subjects and improving other subjects as much as possible.

I spent about 30 minutes grading, got up from my seat, and left the library.

When I looked at my phone, Hiyori said,  "I'll leave the details to you, so please buy enough ingredients for a few days.''

I received a message saying, "I'm about to run out of soy sauce, so I'd really appreciate it,'' so I replied,

"I understand,'' and left the library.

Then I went straight to the shopping mall and bought some meat, fish, and vegetables.

"Oh, there it is."

I reach out and try to take the soy sauce, but a hand comes out from the left and tries to take the same thing, and places it on the back of my hand.

Looking to the side...

"N-Nanase..."

"Ah... Hikigaya-senpai."

Nanase Tsubasa was there, and she was embarrassed because of what happened that morning.

She also looked down shyly when she saw me.

"I-I'm sorry. I did something rude..."

Nanase apologizes shyly and moves her hand on the back of my hand to grab a different soy sauce.

"N-no, don't worry about it. Also, I haven't apologized for the matter again this morning."

"N-no! My senior was just trying to help me when I was about to fall, so please don't worry about it."

Nanase waves her hands in a panic with a nervous smile, so if this continues, it looks like the morning apology battle will start again, so we'll have to end it.

"Okay. Well then, let's apologize to each other one last time since we were both at fault. Is that okay?"

"I don't think you need to worry about it, Senpai, but...well, there's no limit, so let's do it...I'm sorry."

Nanase doesn't seem to be convinced, but in the end, she seems to agree with my opinion and nods slightly before bowing her head.

“This was my fault.”

I bowed a little and then looked up to see Nanase smiling funny.

"Hehe. I should have done this in the morning."

Most. In the morning, they apologized to each other for their own faults and were almost late because of the battle, and the three lovers and Ayanokoji ended the fight half-forcibly, resulting in an incomplete burnout.

"I see. You've been buying a lot, but are you cooking your own meals?"

Looking at Nanase's shopping cart, there are quite a few items in it, but with this amount, she must be cooking for herself every day.

"Yes. I'm going to buy one week's worth in bulk. I'm trying to save money by assuming that my class points will be reduced."

By the way, this year, from the beginning, they were taught to some extent about the existence of class points and how the S system works.

On the other hand, it seems that the amount paid has dropped to 80,000 points, but I think that's better.

If that were the case, the class points wouldn't have decreased that much and the amount of points paid would have been stable.

However, it is a good idea to keep in mind that your class points will decrease immediately after entering the school.

There was a time when the points in my class were terrible, but it seems that there are quite a few people who are now able to eat free food or cook their own meals at a lower cost.

"Okay, here's some advice. Basically, teachers are flexible when it comes to private points. I don't know about your homeroom teacher, but if you get a high score on the written exam, you can request a bonus and they'll approve it. There are some teachers who will give it to you, so it's not a bad idea to try and negotiate."

I remember the student with the highest score among all classes in all grades, but if I remember correctly, Nanase's OAA evaluation...

 
1-D Nanase Tsubasa

Academic ability B (74)

Physical ability B + (78)

Quick thinking ability B (71)

Social contribution C + (59)

Overall B (72)
 
 

 

I think it was. Since your academic ability is B, it may be impossible to earn money in all subjects, but if you concentrate on studying the subjects you are good at, it will be possible to earn money in those subjects.

Hearing this, Nanase's eyes widened slightly.

"Is there a way to do that? How much does Hikigaya-senpai, who has an A academic ability, earn?"

"I earn about 100,000 yen every time I take a test. At one point, our class had 0 class points, so it was also motivating for the students who have good grades."

The motivation of students with lower grades has also increased. This is because the red mark that causes expulsion is half the average score of the class, so when students with good grades study with strong motivation, the average score in the class goes up, so idiots can't neglect studying.

In fact, at the end of last year's English class, the average score for the class was 86 points, with the red dot border being 43 points, and Yamauchi, Sato, and Ike almost disappeared.

Well, Yamauchi disappeared in the subsequent class vote.

“Now that I think about it, the seniors weren’t told the details of class points until May, right?”

"Well, my class was pretty terrible with most of the people operating their phones, the loud chatter and some even masturbating under their table. Well, that guy got expelled later, so it's not a problem now."

That too. For those who were seriously participating, this was just a joke.

What irritates me the most is when idiots do it all.

“Ugh! I'm also glad he disappeared....but senpai would never do something like that, right?”

"Why do you think so?"

"Hosen-kun said that Hikigaya-senpai is a person who always follows the rules and attacks rationally by any means within the rules, so it would be troublesome to attack him."

"What? Is he aiming for my head?"

"It's not just Hikigaya-senpai, it's all the talented students in all grades."

What is that? Isn't that a complete mad dog?

Well, Arisu and Ryuen also have a mad dog side.

However, if Hosen makes a move, it will probably take some time.

From what I've seen of him, he's the type who crushes the small fry first and targets the stronger ones later.

I don't think I'm the strongest either.

"Anyway, aren't you dissatisfied with the situation under Hosen? If this question is a bother, there's no need to respond."

"... It's true that the grouping caused by fear like Hosen-kun's was just after entering the school, so it still holds true, but I don't think it will last forever."

"What about you? As far as I can see, you're under the Hosen, but it doesn't look like you've succumbed to violence."

"I will not give in to violence."

Nanase replied in a resolute tone. She doesn't seem like she's really going to give in because there's no fear in her. She is quite a strong woman.

Although I was deeply impressed by Nanase, when I finished paying at the register, Nanase had a genuinely surprised look on her face.

"What?"

"No, no. If it's not my imagination, Hikigaya-senpai's balance seems to have a lot of digits..."

“That’s because there are more than 10 million.”

"I...! How did you get so..."

"I'm in a position where people hate me, so I get assaulted quite a lot, and if I don't fight back and get hurt, I'm taking private points instead of class points."

Well, Chiaki, Ryuen, and I tried to report the damage to Kushida and Yamauchi, who had already dropped out of school.

"I'm telling you, I don't think it's possible for Hosen. He's physically strong no matter who sees it, so even if he did the same thing as me, he'd probably be judged as a criminal if he targeted me with violence."

"Yes, that's true...but why are you teaching me how to make money?"

"It's a whim."

That's what I say, but it's actually a lie.

In reality, the purpose is to make first-year students hold large sums of money and, depending on the situation, trick other students into stealing the money.

There are a lot of incidents involving large sums of money happening in our second year.

There are many more, such as Totsuka's violence against me, Ryuen and Katsuragi's contract, Kushida's settlement when she was expelled from school, Watanabe's settlement regarding his violence against me, Yamauchi's settlement regarding his violence against Chiaki, etc.

Furthermore, there was an incident of violence against Isshiki by Shinohara, so it will be difficult for second-year students to learn from this in the future.

Most of the 3rd year students are also under Nagumo's control, so they can't make a sloppy move and reduce the funds for the 3rd year as a whole.

Therefore, if you're going to aim for one, you'll want to aim for one year old.

"I see. Well then, thank you for the whim."

Nanase gave me a genuine smile and thanked me, but I was inadvertently shocked.

Her current smile is a violation.

With that thought in mind, I left the supermarket and walked towards the dormitory, but it was cloudy outside and it started to rain.

At first, it was raining lightly so I didn't ask for an umbrella at the shopping mall, but it gradually got stronger and by the time I arrived at the second-year dormitory, it was pouring down.

"The first-year dormitory is still a long way..."

Nanase has a troubled expression on her face, but it's pitiful to abandon her here.

"Come to my room for a moment. I'll lend you an umbrella, rain jacket, hairdryer, and towels, and I'll keep your groceries until tomorrow."

"Huh? I can't let you do that!"

“It would be worse to leave it out in the rain like this.”

If I explain it properly to Hiyori and the others, I'm sure they'll understand.

Even if the three of them are angry at me, they probably won't be angry at Nanase.

"Okay. Then I'll take your word for it."

Nanase nodded, so I took her to my room.

"Haha! Seriously! That bastard Hikigaya would bring his lucky, naughty junior into his room! I need to start a new thread."

4