Chapter 157
82 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Come in.”

"Sorry to bother you... Wow. It's big."

As soon as Nanase entered the living room, she let out a cry of surprise. Well, my room is bigger than other people's.

"The original room was too small for us to live together, so I bought it for 3 million yen. More than that..."

I took out my jersey from the shelf and gave it to Nanase.

"It looks like your jacket and skirt are wet, so go change in the changing room. Feel free to use the hair dryer and comb."

She may not like wearing men's clothes, but it's not good to use Hiyori's casual clothes without permission.

Above all, Nanase's breasts are as big as Ichinose's, and of course Hiyori and Arisu's clothes might be too tight even when wearing Masumi's or Chiaki's clothes. 

In that case, my looser clothes would probably be better than the four of them.

"Thank you."

Nanase said as she tried to approach me.

However, the moment Nanase receives the jersey, she trips over the remote control at her feet and falls towards me. This pattern is bad.

Having made that decision, I feel bad for Nanase, but I choose not to move. 

From past experience, if I tried to help Nanase, there was a high chance that I would fall and push Nanase down as well.

but……

"Oh!"

While Nanase was falling down, she happened to put her hand on my pants with the hand that wasn't holding the jersey, and as she fell down, she pulled my pants down as well...

"Ah!"

Even though it was through my underwear, Nanase's mouth took my dick in her mouth.

I fell to the floor, overcome by an irresistible pleasure.

Nanase, on the other hand, seems to not be aware of the current situation, as she is still kneeling down, moving her body in a fidgety manner, biting down on me with her mouth, and every time she does that, my lower body gets stimulated.

After a while, Nanase looked up, but when she saw what she had been holding in her mouth...

"~~~~! I-I'm sorry!"

She immediately turns bright red and apologizes. Apparently Nanase also has the lucky lewd attribute.

"B-don't worry, I'm not angry. Go to the changing room quickly."

"Y-yes..."

After bowing, Nanase takes her jersey and goes to the changing room, so I put on my pants and sit on the sofa.

(But it was more pleasant than I expected)

Hiyori and the others often suck it. 

However, I have never experienced it through my underwear, but I will try it next time.

While I was thinking about this for a while, I heard the sound of the door opening and the sound of multiple footsteps.

"I'm back"

"It suddenly started raining heavily."

"Hachiman-kun doesn't seem to be very wet."

"I'm going to take a shower."

Three lovers and a sex friend come back soaking wet. The soaking wet four of them were extremely erotic, and if Nanase hadn't come, I'm confident that I would have barged into the bathroom and eaten all four of them together.

It was at that time.

"S-Senpai. Thank you for letting me use your changing room."

Nanase comes out looking embarrassed wearing my jersey. As a result, blue streaks ran across the heads of my three lovers, and Chiaki smiled bitterly.

"Ah...I'm sorry. I'm bothering you."

Nanase greets them while turning bright red. The four people's eyes turned a little cold when they saw Nanase.

"Is that so? Please take your time (I'll have you explain later)."

"Hiyori-san is right. It can't be helped because it's raining like this (but there's nothing we can do about Nanase-san turning bright red)."

"Hachiman, make me some tea (you've been lucky again, haven't you? Prepare to be dry tonight)"

“Please give me some coffee (I have to listen to Hiyori and the others complaining in the bath, so please drink an aphrodisiac tonight as compensation)”

Hiyori and the others smile at Nanase, and whisper to me in cold voices as they pass by me. Let's be clear. It's really scary.

After the four of them close the door to the dressing room, I stand up and go to the kitchen.

"What do you want to drink? Green tea, black tea, coffee, cocoa, iced drinks, there's a lot."

"So, is cocoa okay? Ah, if it takes a lot of effort..."

"It's not a hassle, and I'm sure Masumi will drink it too."

Masumi usually drinks cocoa when she gets out of the shower.

"Ah, that senpai. I'm really sorry for earlier."

Nanase apologizes again, feeling embarrassed. I also thought about what happened this morning, but I wish she wouldn't apologize so many times. 

Therefore, don't use the words "don't worry about it". Nanase probably won't be satisfied even if I use it.

"Then be careful next time."

"Y-Yes. I'll be careful not to make Senpai uncomfortable again."

Nanase says that, but I don't seem uncomfortable. In fact, I felt an unbearable pleasure from her new attack method. 

Well, I didn't say it because I'am probably going to die in agony if I say that.

Once the water was boiled, I poured it into cups, made drinks for each person, and set the table. 

I looked at Nanase sitting on the sofa, she is looking at my pants, but when she realizes that I'm looking at her, she turns bright red and asks me to forget about it. 

She looks up at me, shyly. You, those eyes are a violation...

I look away from Nanase and sit on a cushion near the sofa.

Then, when I glanced at the side, my eyes met Nanase's, and Nanase, who had erased the redness from her face, suddenly turned bright red again.

It would be impossible to see Nanase for a while.

Or rather, is it okay to tell Hiyori and the others about what happened earlier?

I'm scared that if I don't do it right, I'll get stabbed...

As I waited, feeling anxious in my heart, the door to the changing room opened, Hiyori and the others returned.

"Thank you for the drink. I'll have it."

Arisu bows and then drinks tea.

"By the way, are you Nanase-san? Why are you here? Did you have any business with Hachiman-kun regarding the special exam?"

Hiyori speaks to Nanase in a gentle tone. However, her eyes were glaring at me, she wasn't looking at Nanase at all. 

"No, no. We met by chance at the supermarket, and were walking home together, but got caught in the rain. By the time we got to the second-year dorm, it was pouring down, and Hikigaya-senpai lent me towels, jersey, and umbrella.”

"But you seem strangely embarrassed. Did Hachiman bother you?"

Masumi asked Nanase nonchalantly, but while Asura appeared behind her, and glared at me.

"No, no! On the contrary, I caused trouble for Hikigaya-senpai. I'm really sorry."

Nanase apologizes while turning bright red.

"May I ask what happened?"

Arisu asked Nanase in a calm tone. However, she was manifesting a demon behind her who was trying to judge me.

"(Chiaki, please help me)"

"(I don't want to die yet, and I'm curious to see what kind of lucky lewd thing Hachiman-kun did to Nanase-san)."

In fear, I made eye contact with Chiaki and asked for help, but I was rejected. 

My sex friend is unkind. Or rather, this time I was the one who got caught up in it.

I think so in my heart...

"Well... when I fell down, I pulled down Hikigaya-senpai's pants, and through his underwear, I ended up holding senpai's genitals in my mouth..."

Bish!

The air in the room freezes at Nanase's comment, which turns bright red.

Seriously, today might be the day of my death.

(Does Nanase-san have the same attributes as Hachiman-kun?)

(If this story is true, I can't blame Hachiman-kun, but it's frustrating.)

(Actually, considering Chiaki's precedent, Nanase might also become a sex friend.)

(Ah, it looks like I will not only be her senior as a student, but also as a sex friend)

At the same time...

Masayoshi Hashimoto's room

"Seriously! A new legend of God will be born?!"

Miyabi Nagumo's room

"Hey, hey. I'm also a swindler, but this guy's even more talented than me..." 

Kei Karuizawa's room

"This trend...I think Hikigaya-kun'll be able to have another sex friend next to Matsushita-san."

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji's room

"Hikigaya invited Nanase to his room...I want him to get some information out of her."

Isshiki Iroha's Hospital 

“Hmm, is that Senpai's second sex friend?♡”

Ichika Amazawa's room

"Wow, is that God's new girlfriend? Is Ichika-chan in danger too?!"

Kakeru Ryuen's room

"Haha! The comments keep coming in! I can't stop laughing!"

____________

●God brings the new first year students into his room.

 

Dragon boy: The birth of a new legend of God. That bastard Hikigaya invited Nanase Tsubasa, a 1st year D class student, to his home.

"Photo of Hachiman inviting Nanase to his room"

Nameless 2nd year: Here we come!

Nameless 3rd year student: Within a week of entering school...it's just God.

Mineral: Hmm?

Bridge book: The princess looks like she's going to burst out...

Summer resort: As expected from our God, right?

Nameless 1st Year: Um, what kind of situation is this? Is it something that gets you so excited?

South cloud: First-year-old boys probably don't know this, but this guy have three lovers.

Nameless 1st year: 3 people?!

Bridge book: And apparently he has sex with them three days a week.

Anonymous year: 3 days a week?!

Nameless 1st year: It's dangerous, I want to kill him!

Nameless 3rd year: I know how you feel.

Nameless 2nd year: But if you try anything, you'll be doomed.

Dragon boy: Incidentally, something like this happened too.  

"Photo of Hachiman and Nanase having a lucky lewd time.''

Nameless 3rd year: Lucky pervert is here!

Nameless 3rd Year: Are we going to start from the beginning again this year?!

Wangsama-chan: No, it's amazing when you actually see it.

Nameless 1st year: Huh? Do you invite the person you had lucky sex with, to your room?!

Nameless 2nd Year: What technique did he use?!

Nameless 1st Year: Or rather, what is his name?

Summer resort: Name is Hikigaya Hachiman

Nameless 1st Year: How do you pronounce your last name?

Dragon boy: Hikigaya. OAA looks like this. “Hachiman’s OAA screenshot”

Nameless 1st year: Huh? Are your academic and physical abilities too high?!

Nameless 3rd year: There are only a few people in their 3rd year who are over 90, including Nagumo.

Nameless 2 years: On the other hand, his social contribution is low.

Bridge book: Well, God is involved in the expulsion from the second year, so it's natural.

Wangsama-chan: Come to think of it, how many second-year students were expelled?

Nameless 2nd year: 4 people.

Nameless 3rd Year: Not many. There are less than 20 of us.

Nameless 2 years: That's too much

Nameless 1st Year: No, it's scary to be expelled from school!

Kiyopon: Expulsion from school is a daily occurrence around here.

Nameless 2nd Year: Yeah. The penalty for the special exam that first-year students will receive this time is that they will stop receiving points, but securing red points on future regular exams will lead to expulsion.

Nameless Year 1: That's terrible. My academic ability is D so I have to work hard.

Nameless 3rd Year: Do your best. Even so, God's lucky lewdness is incredible.

Nameless 2nd Year: Maybe Rito Yuuki resides in him after all.

Kiyopon: Who is Rito Yuuki?

Wangsama-chan: Celebrity?

Nameless 1st Year: To love-ru's manga character who is as lucky as breathing.

Kiyopon: Should I read it online later?

Nameless 1st Year: By the way, what kind of people are God's three girlfriends?

Dragon boy: "Arisu Sakayanagi's OAA" "Masumi Kamuro's OAA" "Hiyori Shiina's OAA"

Nameless 1st Year: Everyone's level is high!

Nameless 3rd Year: When I look at them again, they all look amazing.

South cloud: Because of this, Hikigaya is also said to be the reincarnation of Issei Hyodou 

Anonymous year: Seriously? bastard will probably add more people in his harem later then!

Nameless 3rd Year: But the girl he's bringing in has big breasts. I thought Hikigaya liked small breasts.

Nameless 2nd Year: Kamuro is pretty big, right?

Bridge book: Indeed, isn't she just one step away from big breasts?

One-sama-chan: But Nanase-chan has huge breasts, right?

Nameless 1st year: Our seats are close, but I want to rub it.

Nameless Year: I understand. I want to peel it off and suck it

Wansama-chan: There are a lot of naughty people. But even though it's raining so hard right now, maybe they're taking a bath together? Then, the senior gets lucky and sticks his face in Nanase-chan's important place.

Bridge book:wwwwwwwwwwwww

South cloud:wwwwwwwwwwwww

Dragon boy: On the other hand, 1st year might fall down and pull down Hikigaya's pants and give him a blowjob.

Summer resort: That's definitely not the case!

Mineral: No, that's impossible.

Nameless 3rd Year: That's impossible.

Dragon boy: Just kidding. Actually, there's no way that's the case.

At the same time...

"~~~~! I-I'm sorry!"

Nanase Tsubasa sincerely apologized to Hikigaya Hachiman for pulling down his pants and holding his crotch in her mouth through his underwear, even though she was red-faced.

Anonymous 1st Year: Come to think of it, isn't there only a manager on the first floor of the dormitory?

South cloud: No, there are three rooms that are larger than normal in the back of the manager's room, and you can use them by paying points.

Dragon boy: Apparently Hikigaya bought a room twice the size of a normal room for 3 million yen.

Anonymous 1 year: 3 million?!

Anonymous 1 year: Too amazing

One-sama-chan: He has a strong image of contributing to girls.

Mineral: That senior seems stingy, so I don't think he'll pay any tribute.

Anonymous 3rd Year: Indeed.

Anonymous 2 years: I can imagine it clearly.

Bridge book: Hikigaya actually gets the point though.

Kiyopon: Apparently, when he was stabbed by the now deceased Kushida, he and Ryuen took away the compensation.

Anonymous 1st Year: Stabbed?!

Anonymous 2nd year: I see.

Anonymous 1st year: I already wanted to quit school. It's too scary...

Anonymous 1 Year: Me too

Bridge book: It's okay. The only people who feel miserable at this school are the small fry, and if you have a certain level of ability, you basically won't be targeted.

Anonymous 3rd Year: Yeah. At this school, if you become a talented person, you are guaranteed a comfortable life.

Dragon boy: Even though they are small fry, they will be targeted if they don't try to improve themselves.

Anonymous Year: Are there weak people who don't try to improve?

Anonymous 2nd Year: I think there are one or two people in each class.

Bridge book: One was expelled from class A because he was baggage.

Anonymous 1st Year: In any case, Hikigaya-senpai, who buys a room for 3 million yen, is a talented person.

Anonymous 2nd Year: In terms of individual ability, he's probably top class in the whole school.

Anonymous 2nd year: The amount of dripping is also top class in school.

Anonymous 1st Year: Is it really that amazing?

Anonymous 3rd Year: Watching it makes me want to punch a wall.

Anonymous 2nd year: I agree.

Dragon boy: At a cafe, he deep kisses three people without worrying about what other people think.

Bridge book: He even prepared a ring for the summer festival.

Kiyopon: At Keyaki Mall's heated pool, he kept touching the bodies of three people, even though it was through their swimsuits.

Anonymous 1 year: Too bold...

Anonymous 2nd Year: As expected from God.

Summer resort: I think I'll get bitten someday...

Anonymous year: Stop going to cafes

South cloud: Back to the main topic, will Hikigaya and Nanase become lovers?

Anonymous 1st Year: No, he has three lovers, so that's...

Anonymous 3rd Year: God could do it.

Anonymous 2nd Year: No matter how much Hikigaya is, it's impossible.

Dragon boy: No, Hikigaya should get that woman. My prediction is that that woman will open her legs to Hikigaya before the second semester starts.

Anonymous 1st year: Too direct lol

Wangsama-chan: If that happens, it would be truly divine~

Kiyopon: Looks like there's going to be a bet on how many girls there will be at school.

Summer resort: I would vote for getting stung.

Anonymous 3rd year: stabbed lol

Anonymous 2 years: I'm scared of what's possible.

Bridge book: I vote for being stabbed too.

Dragon boy: In any case, the adventure of God, who is probably doing lucky lewd things by now, is about to begin!

At the same time...

"Hyaan! Hikigaya-senpai! I'm feeling weird... Hmm!"

''''Hey Hachiman''''

"Well, wait. You'll understand if you just listen, Nanase was at fault too."

"It's already an ability..."

As soon as Hachiman fell down, he pulled down Nanase's pants with his right hand and put his left hand inside the shorts that were under the pants. 

Nanase couldn't resist the pleasure that was coming and moaned loudly, causing the three lovers to complain. 

Chiaki, my sex friend, was smiling bitterly.

4