Chapter 158
80 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now, it’s ready, so please enjoy it.”

Hiyori said as she gestured to the various dishes on the table.

""""I'll enjoy having this""""

Arisu, Masumi, and Chiaki bowed before picking up their chopsticks.

"It's going to be a treat."

After a pause, Nanase Tsubasa picks up her chopsticks. The reason why she was here was because the rain didn't seem to stop at all, but Chiaki suggested to Nanase that she should  eat with them.

I didn't have any particular reason to object, and Arisu agreed because she wanted to know what the situation would be like in their class. 

Hiyori and Masumi seemed a little dissatisfied, but do they hate Nanase?

By the way, Chiaki is my aunt's daughter, so I introduced her to Nanase as if she were a relative. 

Chiaki doesn't give off her picky aura except when she's being eaten by me, and no one will find out that she's a sex friend.

"It's delicious. I cook for myself, but I can't make anything this delicious."

"Yes. Hiyori-san's food is very tasty"

Arisu, who is eating next to Nanase, smiles and nods, but... these two are complete opposites.

Nanase is a blonde with big breasts and judging by her appearance, she must have quite a lot of physical ability.

Arisu has silver hair, small breasts, and is so weak that she cannot walk without a cane.

Well, if I think about it too much, Arisu will probably kill me...

「……」

Nanase looks at me shyly, so I try to focus on eating.

Just a while ago, I fell, and when I did that, I took off Nanase's pants with one hand, and the other went inside Nanase's shorts, stimulating her private parts as I tried to pull them out in a hurry.

I heard a very erotic gasp.

At that time, the highlights of the three lovers were turned off, so I might really be tortured tonight.

“Come to think of it, Nanase-san and other D-class students with excellent academic ability are ripping off a lot of people, but if you extort the value too much, people will hate you.”

As I was thinking about this, Arisu started talking about the special exam as if it were small talk. 

Nanase, on the other hand, nods without showing any signs of panic.

"I won't deny it. Personally, I wanted students who were worried about their academic ability to participate in social gatherings, and I agree with the interclass alliance proposed by Ayanokoji-senpai today at school."

An alliance between classes... In other words, it's just my class and Nanase's class that aim to get over 500 points by pairing up the idiots and the academically superior students of each other.

If you do that method, the ranking of each class will drop, but in return, you won't have to spend the private points needed to decide on pairs, so it's not bad.

"Well, today's first-year students have a lot of information, and they take classes seriously, so there is almost no difference in points due to their personal lives. In addition, there is little change in class points in this exam, so the two classes follow each other. It's not a bad strategy to pair up like this."

I guess so. Since there is no difference in class points, it is important that no one drops out.

"A Class is marketing itself to a lot of different students, but is there a need to go that far? If you look at the A Class brand, OAA, you won't have to spend that much money."

"Yes. What Nanase-san is saying is true, but playing with Ryuen-kun is also fun. Ichinose-san is too weak to talk about and can only be used as a toy."

Of course. It will be difficult for Ichinose, who doesn't aim to win as a leader, to defeat Arisu and Ryuen, who are obsessed with winning.

“It is true that Ryuen-kun has taken students with excellent academic ability, but he has also made the mistake of targeting students with strengths other than academic ability. Of course, in preparation for the future, we are contacting students with strengths other than academic ability. It's important to take it, but since you're playing a money game, you should pass it on next time."

There's nothing wrong with what Arisu is saying, but Ryuen isn't stupid enough to not know that, so he must have some kind of plan.

"I see...So, sophomores also have a lot going on."

"Your class is quite unusual though."

As Masumi said, no one in Nanase's first-year D class has decided on a pair yet.

There are 156 second-year students, so there are a maximum of 156 pairs, and as of this morning, nearly 60, or 40%, are made.

It would be quite abnormal for 40 of the remaining 60% to be D class students.

"I won't deny it. But there is no one who can resist Hosen-kun."

I guess so. That gorilla is quite skilled. 

Even with Ayanokoji training me, I still won't be able to win. The only ones who can stop him are Ayanokoji, Koenji, and Albert from a physical standpoint?

"However, it would be a problem to keep waiting. Class C has already paired up all the students with academic ability below D."

When looking at OAA, there are 1st year idiots, in other words, students with academic ability below D, but there are 2 in class A, 4 in class B, 10 in class C, and 11 in class D, but in class C. 

All 10 people have formed pairs. 

Isshiki's skill as a leader is truly impressive. In this exam, it is important to avoid being forced to expel students.

And from the D-class's point of view, it's probably bad news. Although the number of idiots is not much different from that of C class, not a single one of D class has formed a pair.

(But I can't read Hosen's plan)

Hosen orders his classmates,  "Don't make a pair. The only way to make a pair is if the second year has paid 500,000 yen.''

It's natural to try to get points for future use, but it's too much of a rip-off. 

Moreover, he has a bullish attitude toward upperclassmen, and the reason why he continues to do such big deeds that have disadvantages is because there is a big return ahead of him? 

Or do you seriously think that the other side will relent?

"……yeah?"

If there was a big return, what would it be? 

It's a strategy that only the D-class has used, and Hosen is forcing it, so is there any benefit for him personally?

"...chiman-kun?"

……I do not understand. Hosen personally recognizes the upperclassmen as enemies, and I'm sure we recognize him as well. 

Considering that, contact is difficult. 

Nanase hasn't stopped Hosen's methods, there is a possibility that if I investigate Hosen's affairs, she will tell him about it, "Hachiman-kun!"

"H-Hiyori...! It hurts!"

Hiyori tapped me on the shoulder, but since I was sitting cross-legged on the floor thinking, I felt a strange numbness and stumbled...

"Kyaa!"

I just fell towards Nanase who was sitting next to me...

Munyu

Chut tut tut

My hand massaged Nanase's voluptuous breasts, our lips touched each other's cheeks, and I fell over Nanase, who was lying on her back on the floor.

"Ah... Senpai..."

Nanase turns red and looks up at me, breathing heavily, so I try to apologize, but...

"'Hey Hachiman. You have done it this time!'"

Hiyori, Arisu, and Masumi look at me while scattering dark auras.

“Oh, I have a stomach ache.”

Chiaki dashes into the bathroom.

Yes, this is true. 

Tonight, you will be chained to the bed with your arms and legs tied together, and forced to drink a super-powerful aphrodisiac.

I tried to escape reality while breathing heavily.

The time just before HR the next morning...

●God brings the new first year students to his room (3)

Nameless 1st Year: I'm a 1st year D class, and Nanase turns bright red while muttering Hikigaya-senpai's name.

Nameless 2nd Year: Seriously?

Nameless 1st year: Did they do it?

Nameless 3rd Year: Seriously?! As expected from God

Nameless 2nd Year: No, wait. It's too early to draw conclusions

South cloud: Yes. It will be the second semester at the earliest.

Bridge Book: Doing it is a matter of decision lol

Nameless 2nd year: God.

Nameless 3rd year: Of course lol

Summer resort: Um, I'm in the same class as Hikigaya, and he is really weak right now.

Kiyopon: I saw it too, and it looks like his back hurts.

Nameless Year 1: Isn't it after the fact?!

Nameless 3rd Year: To eat a girl who just entered the school...

Nameless 2nd year: It's tough lol

Dragon boy: No, probably not.

Nameless Year: Thread owner!

Nameless 3rd Year: What does it mean to be different?!

Nameless 2nd year: Tell me, Dragon boy!

Dragon boy: Next time you call me that, I'll kill you. Maybe Hikigaya was lucky to be naughty with Nanase and his lovers chained his arms and legs to the bed and reverse raped him.

Nameless 3rd year: Hey lol

Nameless 2 years: That's not true lol

Anonymous Year: Too absurd lol

Bridge book: That's what Dragon boy wants to do lol

Nameless 2nd year: It's possible lol

Nameless 3rd year: Dragon boy seems like a pervert.

Summer resort: Indeed.

Dragon boy: I'll kill you guys.

The bulletin board has been buzzing since morning.

___________

A few days have passed since the special exam was announced. In order to avoid dropping out of the school, second-year students try to negotiate with lower-class students in order to win on exams, while first-year students display various moves such as selling their academic ability and following the instructions of their leaders.

Among them, 1st year C class and 1st year D class are in a quite abnormal state. 

None of the D-class members have decided on a pair, and they will not change their attitude unless they pay 500,000 yen.

And in class C, all students with academic ability of D or lower have already decided on pairs, and students with academic ability of B or higher have requested points and are paired with students who have paid for them.

If that's all there is to it, 1st year A class and 1st year B class are different from the same class, and they don't play along with the 2nd year money games.

Class A and B are wavering when upperclassmen say they will pay more than the specified amount of points, but class C is the only one who scoffs.

Even when the leaders like Sakayanagi and Ryūen's contact students who are pitching for 100,000 points, they say, ''I will only work with someone who has paid 100,000 points. We will not give you any discount.'' 

Even though Ryuen offers 300,000 points, he refuses.

If you pay a specified number of points, you will be able to form a pair, but no more points will be accepted, which is a rather unusual situation.

Meanwhile, Horikita sees an opportunity and tries to contact a student in her class who is at the bottom in order to save him.

However, because she had initially planned to team up with the 1st year D class, she got off to a slow start and ended up losing most of the C class students to Ryuen and Sakayanagi, so she had to go back to her original strategy.

"...Yes. Kondo's pairs were also formed, and all the students with academic ability below D were paired."

In one of the karaoke boxes, B class student Ishizaki says this to the leader, Ryuen.

“If that happens, then it’s just a matter of digestion.”

"That's right. In the end, all the honor students in the first year C class ended up using the specified points. Well, it might be good that it was cheaper, but it's stupid."

Ishizaki grumbles, but Ryuen looks at Ishizaki like he's an idiot.

"You're an idiot, Ishizaki. Isshiki Iroha... I thought Hikigaya's junior would be weak since she was the leader, but she's much better than I imagined. She'd be quite troublesome to have as an enemy."

"Huh? Why? Shouldn't they spend the next year collecting funds for the future?"

Ibuki asked suspiciously, and Ryuen nodded.

“Of course, it is important to raise funds in preparation for the future, but Isshiki is looking even further ahead.”

「?」

"If you just entered the school, it wouldn't be strange to be lured by a lot of money. Do you understand that?"

"yes"

Ishizaki nods. In fact, when I offered points that exceeded the specified amount to students in Class A and B, they expressed joy, no matter how big or small.

"However, the C-class students didn't give in to temptation. They did pretty well right after entering the school, and if there is a similar exam in the future where they are paired with upperclassmen, the C-class name value will be high."

"why?"

“They say that hell depends on money, but people who cooperate by paying a large amount of money can always be recruited into their side. You guys can trust people who don't give in to the temptation of money, right?”

"Well, that's true. Even if you have someone on your side who is lured by money, if the enemy pays more than that amount, he might betray you."

"That's what it is. Isshiki understood this and showed the value of her class, and she also instilled in her classmates the self-control to resist the temptation of points. That alone helped Class C grow. That's fine, but Isshiki's class won't be shaken if it's a test where each class can cooperate.''

Not only did she dominate the class within a few days of entering the school, she immediately rescued the students with lower academic ability, had the students with higher academic ability earn points, and invisibly used the excuse of not giving in to temptation.

However, Isshiki, who has achieved great results, is highly rated within Ryūen.

but……

"Well, that's not the scariest thing. The scariest thing is..."

''The scariest thing about Isshiki-san is that she quickly dominates her classmates to the point where they doesn't waver even in the face of a large number of points.''

At the karaoke box, Arisu, who was using a room separate from the room Ryuen and the others were using, said this.

''Actually, no matter how high the points we offered, the C class students refused, but they did not feel dissatisfied or disappointed.''

“…So, Isshiki thoroughly explained to her classmates the reason for not agreeing to negotiations, and then convinced them?”

Kito let out a groan in disbelief.

"But it must be true. Even when I offered them 500,000 points as a test, they immediately rejected it, so I don't think they have any regrets."

Hashimoto, who was in charge of negotiations, nods. Even he was taken aback by the speed of the refusal.

The majority of students did not have the opportunity to use hundreds of thousands of points before enrolling, and it is inevitable that their wallet strings will loosen. 

In fact, Hashimoto's wallet loosened during his first month at the school, and he wasted a lot of money.

Under such circumstances, it was certainly unusual for her to dominate the class without giving in to the temptation of points.

This is especially true for students who have just entered the school.

"I thought that she was alright when I first met her, but it seems like she's not an ordinary person."

Masumi muttered while imagining Isshiki's face, and Arisu nodded.

"Hehe. It's funny because she boasts that she's even more crazy than Hachiman-kun. When playing with Ichinose-san, it's not a bad idea to include not only me, Hachiman-kun, and Ryuen-kun, but also her. Parties are more fun when there are more people.”

Arisu's happy voice made everyone in this room feel chills.

There are some scary students among the second year students, but Arisu, Ryuen, and Hachiman are the three that stand out among them.

Arisu Sakayanagi, the ''vicious queen'' who is physically weak but drives the enemy mentally with her overwhelming brain and cold-hearted attitude

Kakeru Ryuen is a ''tyrant'' who sometimes easily breaks even the rules and breaks the minds and bodies of his opponents with various forms of violence.

Hikigaya Hachiman is a ''law-abiding demon'' who is vicious but always follows the rules and makes fun of others by creating a situation where they cannot rely on the school.

Hashimoto and his friends have heard that the three of them will beat up Ichinose and even D-class in the big exam, but if those three are joined by Isshiki Iroha, who Arisu admits is more crazy than Hachiman, it will be an overkill. 

It's also a good place.

At the same time, the three of them are convinced. 

The possibility of Ichinose's class being promoted to A class has become 0. 

No matter how hard they try, she won't be able to move up to A class.

In fact, considering Ichinose's policy of ''protecting my classmates even if it means sacrificing class points and private points'', the possibility of her class points becoming 0 is not even that low. 

Even though Ichinose is still lower than the three of them.

Meanwhile, Hashimoto is making plans to increase his contact with Hachiman and Ryuen so that he can eventually graduate with an A class.

At the same time...

"...Now that the trouble of the special exam is over, I'll leave the rest to your own judgment."

Isshiki Iroha says this while sitting at the teacher's table in the 1st year C class classroom. 

Of the 40 students in Class C, 34 have decided on pairs. 

This is by far the best of the four classes in the first year, and since only about 25 people have been selected for Class A and B, it is quite fast.

What's more, the remaining six OAA students' academic ability ratings are all from C - to C+, but their academic ability is neither good nor bad, and in a sense they are students who are easy to watch. 

There are still students with academic ability C in the second year, so it's an easy victory.

“Then, the students with excellent academic ability who have been selected as a pair will have plenty of time to take the exam, so why don’t they earn more points?”

"Earning money? Are you fishing for points now?"

Utsunomiya asked with a puzzled expression.

"No, no. In today's swimming class, the teacher gave me 5,000 points for taking first place, right? From that, I can tell that the teacher is very flexible with her private points, and maybe the staff at Keyaki Mall are too. That may be true. So… contact people working everywhere and look for jobs.”

Those words cause an uproar in the classroom. 

I've heard that you can receive private points based on your class points at the beginning of the month, but it's unexpected for us to go earn points ourselves.

"Oh, we won't collect all the points. Keep 70% for yourself and 30% for class savings."

Isshiki has already started saving money by receiving some points from her classmates, just like Ichinose. 

However, her reason for saving money is not to protect her classmates like Ichinose, but to win the special exam.

"I'm telling you, those with lower grades, please concentrate on studying until the exam is over. If you don't, I'll blow you up... Now, we'll be disbanded. 

Everyone understands their own role and move on."

When Isshiki claps her hands, those with high grades go to find a way to earn points, those with mid-level academic ability who have not decided on a pair go to look for a partner, and those with mid-level grades and those with low grades who have been paired go to participate in a study group. 

Leave the classroom.

There was no hint of dissatisfaction there. At first, some students were negative about Isshiki's violent methods.

However, after the exams were announced, they were the first to rescue the lower-achieving students, and tried to convince the higher-achieving students not to get involved in the money games of the upper-class students while mixing up their future plans so that they wouldn't be fooled by points.

Since she has done various things for the class, such as finding ways to earn points, they're no longer feeling dissatisfied.

Isshiki's command, which mixes violent remarks with sincerity, fits the class perfectly and works well.

“Well, I have to do my best as a leader too.”

Isshiki let out a breath and headed to the library, meeting up with the lower-achieving group.

4