Chapter 159
83 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As of Saturday, almost a week had passed since the exam was announced, 96 partners had already been formed.

In my class, some students have decided on pairs, but most of the students with academic ability below D have not been decided on pairs.

Sudo seems to have teamed up with Amasawa, but things aren't going smoothly for the other students.

There is also the idea of paying points to team up with an excellent lower class student, but my class is not wealthy to begin with, and the students who are not capable are rather rough with money, and 2 million points were wasted to save Shinohara.

Therefore, it is difficult to rescue everyone.

Because of this, the 2nd year D class is looking for a cooperative relationship with the 1st year D class, which they rarely pair up with.

Meanwhile, I haven't decided on a partner yet, but there's no need to rush.

It doesn't matter if you don't decide until the deadline, as long as you invite a student with an academic ability of C before the deadline.

“That means that even if you train like this, there will be no program.”

"It seems that talented people don't need to be in a hurry after all. Ichika-chan has plenty of time as well."

When I said this while catching my breath in a private room at the training gym, Amazawa, who was sitting across from me, gave a small nod.

I met Amasawa by chance. In order to spend time with his group, Ayanokoji couldn't come with me.

So I went to the gym by myself to do muscle training, but when I was taking a break to breathe in the fresh air, I met Amasawa, who was wondering if I was doing some training.

When I met her, she followed me.

So, I asked for a kumite like before, but in the 5 rounds I fought, I was completely beaten down every time.

Unlike last time, Amasawa warned me not to bite my tongue, so we ended it halfway, but it was mostly a one-sided game.

The blow from the other side reverberated through my body, and even when I counterattacked, she dealt with it calmly.

It is clear that there is a big difference from Amasawa.

"Anyway, Hikigaya-senpai is so enthusiastic. Even though you have A physical ability, you never stop trying."

"Of course. Your body is your capital, and at this school, if you have the ability, you can feel good about yourself. But OAA clearly showed the people who didn't do anything to improve themself, and will be in danger in future exams."

In fact, Hiyori, who has low athletic ability, started running in her first year in order to lower her chances of dropping out of school, and when she moved up to her second year and was rated low by OAA, she increased the amount of exercise she did, which is important.

Those who have clearly demonstrated their abilities through OAA but are not making efforts to improve their weaknesses will likely fall to the lower tier in the future.

Well, I won't say anything because I prey on them.

"That's right. It's only natural that people who are incompetent are treated like trash."

Amasawa said this in her usual tone, but her voice was a little low. Maybe Amasawa, as she said, has seen up close how people with no ability are weeded out.

She definitely feels that much weight.

"Well, it's almost time to leave the room, so let's go out. I'm hungry, so senpai can buy me something."

She's quite a brazen person. Well, it's good that you helped me grow.

"Then I'll treat you to 3000 points."

"Oh, you're so generous, Senpai, thank you."

Amasawa gives me a mesmerizing look, thanks me, and leaves the private room, so I go to the changing room and change into my civilian clothes.

Then, when I leave the changing room and wait for Amasawa, the door to the women's changing room opens...

"Senpai♡ I heard you're going to buy Ichika some food. Please do that for me too."

Not only Amasawa but also Isshiki come out of the women's locker room and smile smugly.

"Were you here for training too? Or rather, didn't you get 2 million yen for tricking an idiot in our class?" I looked at her in annoyance.

As a result of provoking Shinohara and inciting violence, Isshiki should have sought and obtained 2 million yen in damages from Shinohara.

“Is that so? Out of the 2 million yen, 1.5 million will be used as savings for the class, and the remaining 500,000 yen will be used for a feast after the exam if everyone doesn’t receive a penalty, so my pocket is empty.” She said with a smile.

I don't like the way she said that.

But that way, you can gain trust from your subordinates by knowing that you earned money for the class, so it's not a bad tactic.

"...But next time, serve it yourself."

"I understand. I love you, Senpai."

Isshiki said that while winking, but then I thought of something.

"What are you trying to say? I'm sorry, I thought it would be okay for a moment, but I have a lot of lovers, so I can't reciprocate your feelings!"

I bow my head slightly as I say this.

"What is that? Isn't that my story? Please pay the copyright fee!"

Isshiki is very angry, but this story is definitely Isshiki's.

"Ahaha, what's that? Did Hikigaya-senpai get dumped by Iroha all the time?"

"Yeah. I got dumped easily 300 times in middle school."

Moreover, I was impressed that she was able to create a good repertoire by using different swings each time.

Thinking this, I successfully parried Isshiki's anger as I exited the gym and headed towards the area where the restaurant was...

"Ah, Ayanokoji-senpai. It's been a while."

Ayanokoji was with his usual group, and Amasawa waved. His group had a shocked look on their faces.

"That's right. It was a great help for you to become Sudo's partner."

“No, no, but I will continue to go to my senior’s room, so please take care of me.”

Amazawa said this while smiling and glancing at Sakura who was acting casual. She also has a pretty nice personality.

"...Well, that's a promise. Please let me know when you come to the room."

Ayanokoji sighs but agrees. This guy is likely to be swayed not only by the Acting Director and Horikita, but also by Amasawa.

It's a really difficult life.

“Eh?!”

"What's wrong, Kiyopon? Are you bringing your junior into your room?"

''When we decided on Sudo's pairing, Amasawa asked to make a delicious meal, so I made it.''

"Tom yum kung was delicious."

Is it Tom Yum Kung? Well, she chose a dish that is famous but seems troublesome to make.

"At that time, I also bought cooking utensils, so Ayanokouji-senpai became my cook. Is there any problem? Ah, if it's my senior's girlfriend, I won't force him."

"No. We're just friends and there's no romantic connection whatsoever."

Ayanokoji cuts off with a bang. As a result, Sakura becomes visibly sad, and Hasebe turns her dissatisfied eyes towards him but Sakura's love will never come true.

He is already dating Karuizawa, Sakura is the weakest in OAA and has low ability, so I think she is worthless to him, and above all, I think Arisu and Ryuen will definitely target her.

Meanwhile, Isshiki is using her cell phone to compare Ayanokoji and the others.

"Hmmm. Two average class members with specialized academic ability and decent athletic ability, and small fry with no merits...this is an unusual party."

Isshiki muttered something like that, but she was probably looking at OAA.

Also, Ayanokoji's numbers are average, but he's actually a monster.

"Uh..."

"Hey. Could you please stop saying bad things about my friends?"

Isshiki's mutterings make her a worthless small fry...Sakura looks down, and Hasebe, an average-class student, approaches Isshiki.

However, there is no reason for Hasebe to be angry about this. Sakura has the lowest grades in OAA for two years, and her physical ability and quick thinking ability are too low at 25.

If you're a true friend, you should encourage her by saying, ''It's not good if it stays the way it is, so let's do our best,'' and you should counter the current exchange by saying, ''It's low right now, but things will change in the future.''

Being a little strict is also kindness.

But it shows Hasebe has no intention of helping her, or she intentionally didn't want to help her for some reason? Well, it doesn't matter to me.

"Sorry about that. I'll be more careful from now on."

Isshiki bows as if to be polite and rude, but Hasebe glares at her because it's so obvious.

But she doesn't touch it because it attracts a lot of attention in the shopping mall. If it was around Shinohara, she would try her hand at it, but this attitude is probably normal.

"Let's stop there. Don't bring in any more sparks. If you're going to bring it in, bring it to an emotional idiot like Shinohara... Besides you're the one who caused trouble, so we're leaving." I chopped Isshiki's head, while reprimanding her.

"Ow! It hurts, Senpai! What would you do if your head split open?" Isshiki pouted while covering her head, trying to be pitiful.

"No, I totally understand that it's just a light jab. Well then, Ayanokoji-senpai, if you don't have a girlfriend, please continue to cook for me."

While chopping Isshiki's head, I bowed to Ayanokoji and the others and headed towards the restaurant, with Isshiki and Amasawa following me.

"Well, you guys don't make any meaningless agitation. If you're going to do it, choose the opponent from which you can take points from."

"Huh? I didn't mean to stir things up. I was simply stating the truth."

Isshiki replied with a shocked expression on her face. Yeah, I thought so too.

"No, I'm sorry, Senpai. I instinctively don't accept Sakura-senpai."

(It's seriously out of the question that a bastard with such a big chest would follow Ayanokoji-senpai, who is stronger than anyone else. I can understand why she likes him, but she's not worthy of him.

Don't you know what a god of evil spirit is? If Hikigaya-senpai moves to another class, he'll definitely destroy that bastard, so I'll help out too.)

What? For a moment, I sensed that Amasawa was in emotional trouble, but did she hold that much of a grudge against Sakura?

Well, if you ask me, I won't ask because it's a bush snake. This girl has too many emotional fluctuations.

So, I continued walking, escaping reality.

_______________

After talking with Amasawa and Isshiki, we decided on Italian food.

I decided to go to a small and stylish Italian restaurant that had delicious pasta, so I went inside.

It's good up to that point, but...

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"Mugu ..., Muguru Mugu Gugufuru, Mugu -Gutu (No, Amasawa is faster than that)"

"Hyaan! Senpai, don't talk...Aan!"

“The way you fall is amazing as always~ Hmm, the way you touch me is getting more and more naughty…ahh.”

Currently, we are covered in milk and I am lying on my back on the floor, Isshiki is falling in the same way as me, but she is now in a position where I am massaging her chest, and Amasawa is on top of my face.

As a result, my right hand feels soft, and my face feels heavy, warm, and has a unique smell.

Let's look back at how this happened.

Entering the restaurant

The waitress carrying the milk trips and spills milk on us.

We will be covered in milk.

I slipped in the milk and fell.

At that time, my arm hit Isshiki's shoulder and she became involved.

Isshiki's legs become entangled with Amasawa's, making Amasawa almost fall

Amasawa tries to regain her balance, but the milk causes her to lose her balance too.

Still, she tries to regain her balance, but she catches my falling leg, loses her balance, and falls toward me.

I get up and try to avoid it, but I fail instantly and my foot slips, causing my body to fall, which brings it closer to Amasawa.

When I slipped, I rubbed Isshiki's chest, and Amasawa fell on my face.

It's like a coincidence of coincidences brought us to where we are today.

It's late, but this is a miracle in a sense. I don't mean it in a good way though.

“I wonder…what kind of coincidence would cause this to happen?”

As I think about this, Amasawa retreats from my face, but the milk is smeared not only on her face, but also on her black shorts and toned legs, making it extremely erotic.

It's like Hiyori and others after sex.

Then, Amasawa woke up, so I pulled my hand away from Isshiki's chest and sat up.

"Senpai, aren't you getting worse than when you were in middle school?"

"...Don't say that. I know best."

While saying this, all three of them straighten themselves up, and the clerk and manager apologize over and over again with such force that they almost fall to the ground, so I end up receiving a nuisance fee and some money for clothes, and then leave the store.

As expected, I wasn't going to eat while my whole body was soaked.

"What are you guys going to do? I'm planning on going to the spa after buying some clothes, but if you're going to go home, I'll say goodbye here."

I want to take a shower and wash my whole body.

"I'm going too. I have free time anyway."

Isshiki seems to be going. Well, the time is halfway through.

"I think Ichika-chan should go too~"

It looks like Amasawa is going too, so we head into Unipolo and quickly buy a jacket and pants.

It's just a makeshift thing, so there's no need to worry about it.

After buying some suitable clothes, we entered the spa facility with its hot springs, heated pool, and sauna, bought admission tickets, rented swimsuits, and headed to the men's changing room.

Then, as I took off all my wet clothes and changed into a swimsuit, I heard a beep, so I took my phone out of my pocket...

"Hashimoto-kun sent me this photo, but please explain it to me when you get back.''

The email was from Arisu, and attached was a photo of  "Amasawa, covered in milk, sitting on my face at an Italian restaurant, while; massaging Isshiki's milk-covered breasts, who was right next to me.''

At the same time, a cold sweat began to flow and Hashimoto felt a murderous intent from somewhere.

Did that bastard send this to Arisu? I'll kill him later.

Or rather, how should I explain it? In reality, this is what happened when I fell, but I'm sure people will say, "How could this happen if you fell down!"

I think so too, unless I'm a party to it.

(Anyway, tonight they'll be chaining my hands to the bed and playing with aphrodisiacs.)

Sighing inwardly, I exited the changing room and washed my entire body in the nearby shower.

As a result, the gunk that was on my skin will come off.

After washing my body for a while, I headed to the floor where the pool and hot spring were located...

"This is the worst! I'm done with you guys!"

When I heard that scream, I looked in the direction it came from and saw Shinohara turning her back on Chiaki and Karuizawa in front of her and quickly walking towards the women's locker room.

Sato, who is next to Shinohara, tries to follow Shinohara, but she is stopped by Karuizawa and Chiaki, who seem to hear something and stop moving.

(What is this? What is the situation?)

Just as I was wondering, I heard a scream coming from inside the women's locker room.

Isshiki and Shinohara collided about this, and Shinohara probably got angry.

After all, Shinohara is currently the most hated person in the class due to her troubles with Isshiki.

Originally, people didn't like her because of her big attitude, but when she teamed up with an honor student in a special exam, she also lost 2 million important private points.

Those who originally disliked Shinohara began to openly insult her, and even the girls who were close to her began to distance themselves from her.

So, judging from the current situation, it's probably because Shinohara herself heard Chiaki and Karuizawa saying bad things and complaining about Shinohara.

It's a shame to declare a break on relations just because of badmouthing.

Moreover, don't you realize that if you declare an end to relations with someone who is competent, there will be no one to help you?

While walking by the pool, disappointed at Shinohara's stupidity, Isshiki, Amasawa, and even Nanase came out.

Isshiki and Amasawa wave to me, but Nanase turns red as soon as she sees me.

Well, Nanase is also having an erotic relationship with me.

"Is it a coincidence that you met up with Nanase?"

"That's right. She came over while I was changing, so I invited her. It's not a bad idea to have contact with D-Class No. 2."

"From your standpoint, I guess so. By the way, did you get involved with Shinohara?"

"I got tangled up in it. So, when I provoked her a lot, she started punching me, and when I avoided it, it hit the wall and was writhing in agony."

"That really looked like it hurt a lot."

In fact, she's really rotten when he throws a punch that seems to be that powerful.

"That would be a disaster. Is Nanase okay? Wouldn't the gorilla bother you if you were with other class leaders?"

"No. Hosen-kun has not given any orders regarding contact with other classes."

Nanase shakes her head, but as she does so, her plump breasts also sway to the side, so I looks away.

She has breasts that would make Arisu want to kill her.

“Hikigaya Senpai♡ What do you think of this swimsuit?”

Isshiki, wearing a yellow bikini, strikes a sexy pose.

She has long hair and wears revealing swimsuits while giving off a mature atmosphere, which is attractive, but it's embarrassing to be honest...

"What are you asking me to do?'' I asked trying to be confused.

She glared at me."Sorry, I was nervous for a moment!"

But when I looked at her calmly, it looked like a mockery, and before I said anything.

"W-what the-"

“Wow!”

While I was joking and diverting the topic, Isshiki hit me with a roundhouse kick, so I blocked it with my arms, but a strong impact was felt.

“When someone asks you what you think of a girl’s swimsuit, it’s important to compliment her!”

"Sorry, I was just teasing you!"

It's quite powerful. At least students with a physical ability of B or lower may be able to sink it without any problem.

"Please be careful from now on. Even so, senpai has been training a lot."

"Well, I guess. Does Amasawa like red?"

Amasawa is wearing a red bikini, but was it to match it with the colour of her hair?

"Well, I don't dislike it. But this time it was just a coincidence. This was the rental swimsuit I happened to see."

Amasawa goes around, and as she does so, the flutter on her skirt flaps, which is quite attractive.

Amasawa, who has a devil-like atmosphere, feels bewitching when she wears it.

"I mean, Nanase-chan. You're very naughty, but how did it turn out like this?"

"Hey! Isshiki-san!"

Isshiki is massaging Nanase's chest and stomach, while the latter was screaming trying to stop the former from abusing her in front of men.

Even as I thought so, I looked at the two of them. Nanase is wearing a blue bikini, and to put it bluntly, she looks dangerous.

She wears a pareo around her waist, so her exposure is less than the other two, but her style is sharp and good.

Her breasts and buttocks are huge, and her waist is a little thicker, but the curves are still clearly defined and she has an outstanding figure.

Or rather, isn't it dangerous that Chiaki is watching you at the spa with three beautiful girls?

Thinking this, I glanced to the side and saw Chiaki walking away from Karuizawa and Sato, who were staring at me intently, and headed to a table in the corner, pointing her phone at me.

(Ah, Hiyori and the others were being reported about my affairs.)

All I could do while escaping reality was the sight of Amasawa joining Isshiki and touching Nanase's body.

4