Chapter 160
80 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fufuufu..."

"He's quite liked by his juniors."

"...Hachiman's idiot, swindling those women."

In a dorm room, Arisu, Hiyori, and Masumi look at Chiaki's email with blue streaks on their foreheads. There was a message saying, "Hachiman-kun is at the spa with three first-year girls,'' and a photo of him in a swimsuit with Isshiki, Amasawa, and Nanase.

I was already irritated by the photo of him being face-sitted by a milk-covered Amasawa and fondling Isshiki's milk-covered breasts, but within 30 minutes, this photo arrived. 

Needless to say, the voltage of anger had exceeded its limits.

"Okay, let's go to the spa."

The two nod at Arisu's words and stand up. The punishment is to be done at night, and they have to go to the spa to avoid their boyfriend from  cheating.

When Hiyori checks the remaining amount of the most powerful aphrodisiac used for punishment, the three of them leave the dormitory together.

"...Ah. It's a good deal, so why don't we play it with a penalty game?"

Amazawa says this as we enter the pool at the spa facility. It happened when I tried to swim in the swimming pool.

"Punishment game? I'm fine with it, but I guess it's up to Senpai and Nanase-chan."

Isshiki seemed to agree and said that while looking at Amasawa and me, so when I glanced to the side, Nanase was also looking at me.

“As long as it’s not too unreasonable, like telling me to drop out of school.”

"I agree too. I don't mind as long as you don't do anything unreasonable."

"OK, OK. So, the person in first place gives the order to the person in first place with the right to veto. It'll start  when the second hand of that clock reaches 0."

As Amasawa says this, she points at 

her big watch and gets into the pool. 

This pool is an entertainment facility pool, so diving is apparently prohibited.

Isshiki, Nanase, and I also entered the pool and got into the starting position...

"Yes, start."

With Amasawa's carefree voice, I  start swimming with all my might.

but……

(She's fast!)

Amazawa stands out by one. Slowly but surely, she is widening the gap with her careful form and powerful foot flutter and arm movements.

By the time I swam 20 meters in the 25 meter pool, Amasawa was already about to turn. 

It's impossible for me to be number 1.

Thinking so, I decided to take a turn and was about to return, but Isshiki and Nanase also got into a turn position. 

There isn't much of a difference, so we can't let our guard down.

With this in mind, I swam with all my might, but the distance between me and Amasawa didn't close, and in the end, she crossed the finish line with others being left behind by a large margin. 

This girl!

I'm not saying she has a bad personality. It's only natural to compete in your own arena.

"Puh!"

With this in mind, I swim 50 meters, emerge from the water, and catch my breath. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 40 seconds.

"You're pretty fast, aren't you? Have you learned anything?"

"I just taught myself how to swim, I didn't take any lessons. It's ironic that you're saying this since you were faster than me."

I don't know what Amasawa's record is, but I'm sure she's easily under 30 seconds. I don't know the Japanese record for women, but I think it's close to it.

Isshiki crosses the finish line at the same time as I reply to Amasawa, but Nanase, who is on the course next to me, stops in the middle of the pool and is caught by the buoy that divides the course. 

Did her legs cramp up considering she was competing with Isshiki all the way through?

I kick the wall and close the distance between me and Nanase. When you approach her, you will see a distressed expression on her face.

"Did you cramp?"

"yes……"

"Catch me for now. I'll get you out of the pool."

"I'm sorry. Please excuse me..."

Nanase hugged me so she wouldn't drown. I slowly make my way up to the poolside, trying not to notice the softness that comes across from me.

but……

「「「………」」」

The place I went up to was close to the women's changing room, and Hiyori, Arisu, and Masumi had just come out of the women's changing room wearing their swimsuits.

The three of them were surprised at first, but then they looked at me with no expressions on their faces.

Nothing. It looks like it's swallowing me up, completely devoid of color.

"Ah...I'm sorry! Shiina-senpai and the others may be uncomfortable, but Hikigaya-senpai isn't to blame. It's my fault for having a cramp in my leg!"

Nanase gets nervous in my arms, but I don't want her to make any violent movements in my arms.

Hearing Nanase's words, the three of them no longer have expressions on their faces, but they stare at her with blank stares.

"I see. Well, it can't be helped if that's the case. Make sure to stretch." 

"Yes, yes. I'll be careful."

 

Nanase nods slightly at Arisu's advice.

"For now, Hachiman-kun, please carry Nanase-san to a nearby chair."

"That's right. Hachiman's arm probably hurts too."

Hiyori and Masumi say this, but they don't feel as angry as I expected. 

Maybe things will go smoothly like this, but it's impossible. It was confirmed that when I got back, I would ignore my rationality and attack the three of them.

Even though I felt both excitement and fear from hearing the whispers from the three of them, I gently set Nanase down on a chair.

"Get some rest. You can go to the sauna or hot springs, but don't go to the pool."

"...I will. Even so, it's surprising. I heard that Hikigaya-senpai is a person who follows the rules and breaks them without caring about anyone, but he seems kind."

Nanase looks at me with surprise.

"I don't care about who it is. I won't show mercy to anyone who harms me, but I generally don't put my hands on people who aren't related to me."

Anyway, if I erased them regardless of who they were, I would turn 4 classes into enemies, but I wouldn't be able to deal with that.

"Besides, I always cause trouble for Nanase."

I keep causing accidents by hugging her, squeezing her chest, and kissing her cheek when I fall.

"No. Me too...I'm causing trouble for my senior, including this time."

"Don't worry about it. It's the senior's job to protect the junior."

Well, I don't know about juniors who I don't care about, only juniors I'm close with. 

Protecting others in red is something someone like Ichinose would do.

“Senpai… Thank you.”

Nanase replied with a shy smile. Her smile is so charming that it becomes embarrassing.

When I was talking to Nanase like that...

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ichika Amasawa, Hikigaya-senpai's girlfriend. I'm on good terms with Hikigaya-senpai, but please keep in touch in the future."

I heard some outrageous words coming from behind me, so I turned around and saw Amasawa with a nice smile on her face as she glanced at me and said something like that. 

Does that bastard have a hobby of throwing me into minefields?

Or rather, what's stopping you from unraveling? 

I've been hit with kumite techniques and ground techniques, but I don't use kumite or ground techniques.

I tried to use a grappling technique once, but it was read and I was countered with a double kick.

Therefore, it is not a relationship that does not loosen up, but a relationship where techniques are applied.

Well, it's clear that Amasawa is talking about the three of them in an erotic way.

My three lovers are very possessive, so please give me a break.

In fact, the three of them are beckoning to me with blue streaks appearing on their foreheads.

When I approached while feeling death...

"Nice to meet you. I'm Hiyori Shiina, Hachiman-kun's girlfriend."

Thuuu

Suddenly she kisses me. Amasawa and Isshiki were at a loss for words at the unexpected attack, and I feel the same way.

There are quite a few students at the spa, including quite a few first-year students, and we are attracting a lot of attention.

And when Hiyori leaves...

"Nice to meet you. I'm Arisu Sakayanagi, Hachiman-kun's girlfriend. 

Hiyori-san, Masumi-san, Hachiman-kun's sex friend, and I are looking forward to see you."

Thuuu

This time Arisu blows me a kiss. You don't start the fire yourself.

"Masumi Kamuro. Sakayanagi's comment is nonsense because I am Hachiman's lover."

Thuuu

At the end, Masumi kisses me too. It would be perfect material for a first year student.

"Oh, oh... God's name isn't just for fun."

Amasawa says this while sounding a bit scared, but the first year students are already calling me God.

When I was a little shocked by this, the three of them hugged me and gave off an aura of "It's mine" to threaten Amasawa and the others.

My lovers are very possessive, yeah.

At the same time...

●God, increase the harem!

 

Thousand autumn: Hikigaya-kun, aka God, is at the spa with 6 people, 3 girlfriends and 3 girls.

Thousand autumn: "Photo of Hachiman surrounded by Amasawa, Isshiki, and Nanase"

Thousand autumn: "Photo of Hachiman holding Nanase as a princess"

Thousand autumn: "Photo of Hachiman being kissed by three lovers in front of Isshiki and Amasawa"

A new thread was created.

3