Chapter 161
74 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah, it's so warm. Ichika-chan, you're getting more and more tired."

While soaking in the jacuzzi, Amasawa lets out a bitter sigh. 

To be honest, I am still wondering why this girl always talks like this. 

After meeting up with my girlfriend's , I'm soaking in the jacuzzi, but the air is heavy. 

My three lovers are wary of Amasawa and the others. 

The fact that the three of them were in swimsuits at the spa with me, and the fact that I held Nanase like a princess, seemed to have made them more wary.

"Ichika, you smell like an old man. Or rather, even though it's just a jacuzzi, You're still not satisfied."

"It can't be helped. Ichika-chan never went to a hot spring before entering school, and her guardian is a very annoying person who decides when to take baths and meals, and when it comes to meals, he doesn't care about anything other than nutritional balance. It was very boring."

When Isshiki interjects at Amazawa's fullness, Amazawa replies while glancing at me and Arisu.

There are set times for bathing and meals, and the meals are nutritionally balanced... It's like a prison... Or maybe you're living in the White Room?

According to Ayanokoji, I heard that they thoroughly control all test subjects over there, so it's possible. 

Moreover, she said that while looking at me and Arisu.

However, there is one thing that doesn't make sense. For someone in the White Room, Amasawa is emotional. 

No matter how long they had been preparing the assassin to expel Ayanokoji from school, would they be able to understand their feelings that easily? 

According to Ayanokoji, in the White Room, students are told to kill their emotions as soon as they become aware, and furthermore, Ayanokoji's father came to the school several months ago to expel him.

Amasawa is more emotional than expected considering that he prepared the assassin at that time.

In fact, Amasawa, who had just entered the school, was naive and I felt strange about her words and actions.

And the fact that she said that while looking at us seems to be sensing a connection with Ayanokoji. 

However, if you are going to expel Ayanokoji from school, it would be a bad idea to make sure a third party  find out.

"...I see. Then you're right about joining this school."

"Yes. Every day is fun. Also, things that would normally never happen happen, like riding on Hikigaya-senpai's face."

Don't say that, idiot junior. 

Although I did get face-sitting when I fell down! The three lovers create a dark aura. 

After that, they didn't laugh at all!

"So? Do you usually do the cowgirl position?"

"Don't turn the conversation in an erotic direction, Isshiki. I won't answer."

"Hey!"

I answer that, but I don't actually do the cowgirl position that much.

After all, missionary position where you can see each other's faces and hug each other is the best. 

Sometimes I'll attack them from behind and treat them like bitches, or I'll think of them as my mother and spoil them, but the best thing to do is to make love to each other in the missionary position.

While I was thinking about it, I noticed Nanase coming towards me. It seems that the pain from the cramps has gotten a little better.

"Yo, are you okay now?"

"Yes. Sorry for the inconvenience earlier."

"Oh, wait a minute, Nanase-chan."

Nanase apologizes and tries to get into the jacuzzi, but Amazawa stops her.

"What?"

"Would you like to play the punishment game from earlier?"

"Wait, Amasawa! I had a cramp in my leg, so there's some extenuating circumstances, right?!"

She promised to listen to what the 1st place had to say, but Nanase withdrew midway through due to a cramp in her leg, which must be cruel.

"Nanase-chan must be unprepared for that. Besides, even though it's a punishment game, it's just getting into the jacuzzi."

So what are you planning to do as a punishment game?

As I was looking at a question mark, Amazawa grabbed Nanase's shoulders and dipped her feet in the water, then grabbed both of her shoulders...

“The punishment game is to soak in the water while hugging Hikigaya-senpai~Ei!”

"Kyaa!"

"Wow!"

""Na!""

"oh~"

She keeps pushing towards me. With that, Nanase dives into my chest, soaking her whole body in hot water. 

As a result, the feeling of Nanase's dynamite body is transmitted throughout the body.

"Amasawa-san? What was your intention in proposing this?"

Arisu asked Amazawa a question, her mouth twitching.

"Huh? Because it's interesting."

Viky...

As a result, blue streaks appear on Arisu, Hiyori, and Masumi's foreheads. I'm completely broken, but I'm scared when I get home.

"Ah, Amasawa-san! It's rude to Hikigaya-senpai who have three girlfriends! I'll refuse this punishment game!"

While speaking, Nanase tries to stand up.

"Well, don't say that."

"Don't hold back, don't hold back"

Amasawa and Isshiki close the distance and try to push Nanase's back.

Does this little devil duo want to piss off my three lovers?

"I won't let you (I won't let you)!"

At this point, the three lovers try to stop Nanase, so I also try to stand up to escape.

But then it was.

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

"Wow!"

Nanase, probably still suffering from the pain from the cramp, lost her balance, and her legs got tangled as a result, and Amasawa and Isshiki fell down with Nanase.

I panicked and tried to run away, but this time when I suddenly stood up, my legs cramped up...

"Kyaa!"

"Hey!"

"Ugh!"

My legs got tangled with Hiyori's and Masumi's, and Hiyori and Masumi fell towards me, causing Masumi to tangle Arisu.

Still, I try to force myself to run away, but the next moment I stumble and look straight up, and at the same time I realize that my hands are pulling on something, and someone else's hands are pulling on my sea pants.

I turned forward, but in the next moment, Nanase and Isshiki's swimsuits were caught in my hands, and Arisu, who lost her balance due to her physical weakness, pulled down my sea panties...

Zappaaaaaan!

Just like that, six people fell towards me, and I felt two soft sensations on the left and right sides of my face, two protrusions in my mouth, and my son, who was exposed when my sea pants were taken off. 

I can feel the touch of hands on my lower body. I have a very bad feeling about it, but I can't turn my eyes away from reality forever.

When you realize the reality...

"Hmm... haa... Hikigaya-senpai... Ah..."

"Senpai~... the way you fell was too divine... hmm..."

Nanase and Isshiki's breasts were sandwiched on either side of my head, and I was holding Nanase's and Isshiki's nipples in my mouth...

"Ah...sorry, Hachiman."

"I took it off...I'm sorry..."

Hiyori and Masumi took off my sea panties and rubbed my feet...

"Wow! What is this?! Is it this big?!"

"Amasawa-san. I'll let you go too, so please let me go now."

Amasawa and Arisu were holding my son. Seriously, how did this happen? I can only think that this is not bad luck, but a change in fate.

Any more than that would be seriously dangerous.

There was a soft sensation on the left and right sides of my head, a crunchy sensation in my mouth, a gentle hand on my feet, and a ticklish feeling assaulted my son that seemed to make me lose my mind.

Thinking so, I open my mouth and throw my head back. This situation will remain dangerous forever.

That's what I thought, but by tilting my head back I could clearly see Isshiki and Nanase with their bare upper bodies, so there wasn't much of a difference in the level of danger.

I immediately lowered my head and didn't raise it.

"I-I couldn't finish it."

"Ah, It's been two years since you've sucked my breasts, right?"

"Maybe."

Isshiki says that, but that's about it. During my time at Sobu, Isshiki and I were licking each other's wounds, but I won a travel ticket through a lottery and she went to an inn in the mountains with me.

Then, while playing in a nearby riverbank, I tripped over a stone and caught Isshiki, who was nearby, ripping off her swimsuit and sucking her breasts.

That really scared me. 

In other words, Hiyori and the others, please don't stare at me when I talk about my middle school days.

"Nanase was bad too."

"Uuwah! It all started when I fell down. Also, for some reason it felt really good when Hikigaya-senpai sucked my breasts..."

"What the?”

Didn't you just say something amazing?

"Ah...!~~~~!"

When I looked at Nanase, she looked shocked, then turned bright red and looked down.

That gesture is really cute.

“Well, I think it was better than the last time I was sucked.”

Isshiki adds that the reason why the two of them felt so good is because I suck on Hiyori's breasts every day, so I guess I've learned how to suck them in a way that makes it easy to feel pleasure.

At this point, I could feel other people looking at me, so I looked over and saw Amazawa looking at my lower body with interest, but please don't get any more violent.

With that in mind, I asked Hiyori and the others to give my shorts back, and Nanase and Isshiki also wore swimsuits.

Well, the atmosphere got really heavy after that.

"Wow!"

"I wonder how it would turn out like that..."

(Well, it's possible for Hachiman-kun. But I'll definitely not post this)

______________

“Then thank you for your hard work today.”

Isshiki says this and nods in front of the first year dormitory.

"Well, it was exciting in many ways. It seems like Hikigaya-senpai is liked by a naughty god."

When Amasawa said that while laughing, the three lovers and Isshiki looked at me with blank stares, and Nanase turned bright red and looked down.

Amasawa's attitude is annoying, but I can't deny it. I may not say it myself, but I feels that the way I fall holds the power to overturn fate.

After all, at the restaurant, Amasawa and Isshiki were covered in milk, and then Amasawa's underwear crushed my face while Isshiki's breasts were fondled, and at the spa, Hiyori and Masumi pulled down my sea pants, and Arisu and Amasawa stroked my son.

Nanase and Isshiki's nipples were sucked. 

What the hell is going on?

"Leave me alone."

"No, no. I learned that God's name isn't just for fun. Well then, Senpai, let's not let Kunzu get loose again."

Amasawa says so and returns to the dormitory, but she should change her words.

If I said that she can't kunzu kumite, people would think I'm a pervert. (*It's too late)

“Then please excuse me as well. Please keep your lucky lewdness in moderation.”

Isshiki returns to the dormitory, but do you guys have a disease that will cause you to die if you don't drop a bomb every time?

"I-I'm sorry too."

"Ah, ah. Today was bad."

After all, I ended up sucking her breasts... I'll give in and say that I've already smoked Isshiki several times due to an accident, but this is my first time sucking Nanase.

"No, no. It feels good for me too, and I want you to suck it again... Anyway, if you don't mind Hikigaya-senpai, I'd like to spend time with you at the spa again."

Nanase bows and leaves, dropping the biggest bomb in a sense. 

She ends up looking worse than Amazawa and Isshiki, who clearly had malicious intentions.

「「「……」」」

Thanks to that, the highlights on the eyes of the three lovers are turned off.

"He's quite liked by his juniors."

"I wonder if your technique has improved because you've been sucking our breasts?"

“Maybe the three of them will become sex friends like Chiaki-san, right?”

No, that's not the case...I'd like to think so.

With that thought in mind, I returned to the second-year dormitory with the three of them taking me away with the highlight turned off, and entered my room.

4