Chapter 162
72 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I was taking off my shoes at the entrance, I heard two different voices coming from the back of the room. 

One was Chiaki's voice, but the other was strangely hard to hear.

I gave Chiaki a duplicate key, but she's basically putting a nail in the coffin to  bring anyone in, but she isn't stupid enough to do that.

In that case, it was most likely a phone call, but the voice was too loud for that.

While wondering, I entered the room and found Matsushita facing her cell phone...

"This is something that everyone has come to terms with. I'm sorry, but Shinohara-san, please don't get involved with us from now on."

“Don’t be silly! Because I will never forgive you! ”

It looks like the person on the other end of the conversation is Shinohara, but I can hear her clearly over the phone, but how loud is she yelling?

"It should be my line. If we trace back to the origin, Shinohara-san was at fault for being violent towards Isshiki-san. We will not forgive you for losing so many of our points."

"That's because a cheeky junior was asking for points and provoked me. I'm telling you it's not my fault at all!”

"If Shinohara-san had studied regularly, she wouldn't have had to worry about points. Also, Sato-san, whose academic ability was lower than Shinohara-san in the OAA, wouldn't have done that even if she was angry."

Of course. If she had studied properly on a daily basis, she would have gotten a C in academic ability, and  would have been able to match up with the C in academic ability of the first year students.

"Oh! You are bothering me! Don't get carried away just because your OAA was a little good! ”

"If you're going to say that, don't act arrogant even though you don't have the ability. Hikigaya-kun, Ryuen-kun, and Sakayanagi-san are arrogant, but unlike Shinohara-san, they are backed by their ability and track record. The reason Shinohara- san is so arrogant is because she's always yelling-

"It's annoying! It's annoying! It's annoying! Why do you have to look down on me so much!''

Not at all. Chiaki will be my pawn, and in order to achieve results, she will always train herself and will probably rank in the top 20 among all the students in the school.

Although she doesn't usually show her bottom, she still outperforms Shinohara even when she cuts corners. 

Additionally, her attitude is less aggressive than Shinohara's, so if you ask the whole class, 

"Shinohara or Matsushita, which is more valuable?" 

Most of the students will likely choose Chiaki.

“Fuck you! Don't talk to me again!”

After saying those words, the call seemed to end and Chiaki put her cell phone on the table.

"Ah, welcome back all four of you... Hachiman-kun was very lucky today."

“I’m not lucky at all.”

"Huh? Your face was crushed by girls' underwear, and Isshiki-san's breasts were fondled. 

You held a blonde beauty like Nanase-san like a princess, had your pants pulled down by Hiyori-san and Masumi-san. 

Also Arisu-san and Amasawa-san pulled down your pants, and stroked it.

Aren't Hachiman-kun lucky to have had his genitals squeezed and sucked by Nanase-san? And what about sucking Isshiki-san's breasts?"

Now that you mention it again, it's a really outrageous thing...

"Well, you're not lucky anymore Hachiman-kun."

That's terrible reputational damage. Or rather, Hiyori and the others nod.

"Oh, by the way, Shinohara was really pissed off. Did something happen after you went to the spa?"

"Huh? You saw Shinohara-san leave at the spa. So, Karuizawa-san and I convinced Sato-san to keep our distance from her, and decided to  hang out after that. 

We talked internally about removing Shinohara-san from our group, but apparently she didn't left the spa at the time and heard our conversation. She thought I was the main culprit and called me.''

Chiaki explains it matter-of-factly, but I think girls have the image of being easily left out.

"But won't tomorrow be a hassle?"

Masumi asks that question, and I think so too. Given Shinohara's personality, she will definitely attack her.

"It's okay. I've already talked to the members of the group. I'll reduce  Shinohara-san's allies to 0 soon."

Chiaki replies to Masumi's question, but reducing her allies to 0 seems like she'll attack like the late Kushida and Totsuka and completely destroy her place in the class. 

It would be better to just hold the line. 

She might turn into a violent criminal like Kushida.

"More importantly, Hachiman-kun. I'm stressed out because of Shinohara-san today, so why don't we have sex?"

Chiaki invites me with a seductive look on her face.

"Chiaki-san. I'm sorry, but could you please do it later? Today, I'm going to punish Hachiman-kun with an aphrodisiac."

Arisu says so. She seemed to remember after all.

"Then can I participate in the punishment as well? Come to think of it, this is my first time playing a reverse rape type play, and it looks like it would be fun to torture Hachiman-kun."

Wait, wait, wait! Even with three people, it's tough, so one more person will be added?!

"It's fine. I'll give you lots of love."

While saying this, Hiyori takes out four chains, and Masumi takes out the aphrodisiac from the refrigerator.

I make up my mind and collapse on the bed. 

Then Hiyori binds my arms and legs to the bed with chains, and the four of them pull out their clothes.

Then four people, wearing flashy black, purple, red, and yellow underwear, climb onto the bed with seductive expressions on their faces.

"Come on, Hachiman-kun. I'll take care of you until morning."

"Let's make it clear who you belong to."

"I'll attack your dick until it's dry."

"It's my first time playing SM, but I'll do my best, okay?"

Then Masumi makes me drink that aphrodisiac. Then, the next moment, heat was generated throughout my whole body...

“Gaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

My sanity was blown away in a few seconds.

By the time I came back to my senses, the morning sun was starting to show, and I couldn't put any strength into my lower body, let alone my chained limbs, and there were four women sleeping around me, covered in their bodily fluids.

After all, this aphrodisiac is too dangerous. 

Actually, I'm curious what would happen if I let Ayanokoji drink it.

___________

"Ugh...my head hurts..."

I mutter as I drink water.

"Sorry. I went a little too far."

Hiyori bows her head. Last night, something happened to me, and my hands and feet were chained and I was forced to perform a type of reverse rape with three lovers and a sex friend, but my mind went blank from the middle of the attack due to the continuous attacks from the four of them. 

It was completely squeezed out of me. By the way, all three other than Hiyori are still sleeping.

"Well, don't worry about it. Even though it was an accident, I overdid it too."

Yesterday, I got covered in milk with Amasawa and Isshiki at a restaurant, and then I rubbed Isshiki's breasts while having my face crushed by Amasawa's underwear, and at the spa, Hiyori and Masumi pulled down my sea pants, and Arisu and Amasawa stroked my son. 

I grabbed Nanase and Isshiki's nipples and sucked them.

The god of gags might have seriously caught my attention.

"However, I'm still a little bit unconscious, so I'm going to run."

I have plenty of time until school time.

"Yes. Please be careful."

After hearing that from Hiyori, I gave a small nod, changed into my jersey, and left the dormitory.

With the morning sun shining all over my body, I decided to run from the 1st year dormitory to the 3rd year dormitory, feeling refreshed. It won't take long to get back there.

"Huh... huh..."

After running for a while, I found a back running near the 3rd year dormitory. 

Apparently there are other people besides me running in.

They turned the corner and headed towards the first-year dormitory. Is the running course the same?

When I turned the corner and ran towards the first-year dormitory, there were some new people...

"Ah, Senpai. Good morning."

"Oh, good morning..."

The two people there...Isshiki and Nanase greet me. Isshiki is as usual, but Nanase is bright red.

"Nanase-chan, you're all red, are you still reeling over yesterday's incident?"

"I-I can't help it!"

Well, it's because I sucked Nanase's nipples.

"But the way Nanase-chan moaned was very erotic and felt good, right? I had my breasts sucked by Hikigaya-senpai when I was in middle school, and the way he sucked felt so good."

Hey Isshiki, don't say unnecessary things. It's true that I've sucked Isshiki's nipples dozens of times before, but don't bother telling other people especially Nanase!

"Well... it did feel good when Hikigaya-senpai sucked me, but..."

Nanase is also Nanase.

"Well, speaking of senpai, he's a lucky pervert, so there's no need to worry about it too much. If Nanase-chan is running, why don't we include senpai as well?"

“Eh?!”

Isshiki makes such a proposal without worrying about my embarrassment at all. Nanase is understandably surprised.

As for Isshiki, even though it was an accident in junior high school, she may be used to me fondling her breasts, taking off her shorts, getting into 69 positions, etc., but Nanase is probably different.

"Oh, okay. I'll go with you."

However, Nanase unexpectedly agrees. This is completely unexpected.

"It's decided. Let's go then."

Isshiki says that and starts running, but is it okay to follow her?

"So, let's go."

Nanase says so and starts running, but it seems like it has been decided that the three of us will run together.

(In that case, it can't be helped. When you run, try to stay 3 meters away from them.)

That way, even if you mess up, even if the other side messes up, you won't get involved.

Having decided on a course of action, I started running after the two, starting a little behind Nanase. 

Determined to prevent any incidents from happening.

However, 30 minutes later, after finishing my run, I was about to buy two people canned juice from a vending machine near the second-year dormitory.

I let my guard down and fell down, and then with my right hand I pulled Isshiki's pants down, along with her shorts, and buried my face in her private parts. 

Nanase, who was trying to support me, tripped and pulled my pants and my shorts down with her right hand. 

She ended up holding my son with her left hand while sliding down.

Nanase apologized to me over and over again while blushing bright red, and Isshiki also forgave me, saying, 

"Well, I guess it can't be helped since you're my senior. Please buy me food next time as an apology.''

But unfortunately, Masumi, who was about to buy a drink, saw me.

I was tied up as hard as I could.

What's more, Hiyori and the others found out about it afterwards, and tonight I was sentenced to an aphrodisiac undiluted solution.

After several hours……

"...It's noisy."

When I go to my classroom at school, I hear a commotion.

"This voice is Shinohara-san. She is probably yelling after getting into an argument with Chiaki-san, who came to school earlier."

"It's possible. It seems like Chiaki's group is trying to exclude Shinohara."

I nodded slightly at Arisu's murmur. 

Chiaki has a wide presence in the D-class girls' group, but the girls' group may all be trying to ostracize Shinohara.

With that in mind, I parted ways with my three lovers and entered the classroom...

"That's not why I'm ignoring you!"

Mori, one of Chiaki's group members, is standing in front of Shinohara and yelling at her, but I ignored her and prepared for the class.

"Oh, hey! Why is everyone ignoring Shinohara?!"

When Ike said this in a hurry, Sato, who was nearby, spoke.

"We have decided to exclude  Shinohara-san from all our groups."

"W-why?"

Ike makes a fuss because he doesn't understand, but the girl's eyes are cold.

“Because her attitude is annoying.”

"Yeah, she didn't even give our points back like Karuizawa-san and we had to pay even more because of her studpidity!" 

“Hirata-kun is too gentle but we should have abandoned Shinohara-san, when we had the chance!”

“The other day, she put her own stupidity on the shelf and used violence.”

"Or rather, can't we cancel the settlement now? Shinohara-san isn't worth that many points!"

"That's right. If we cancel the settlement and suspend her, she will be expelled without being able to take the exam."

“I'll get my points back, so it’s great.”

"Our class points will decrease, but Hikigaya-kun will erase them sooner or later, so it's better to erase them now, right?"

I hear such a voice. The boys were completely turned off, and Shinohara was overwhelmed by the maliciousness she had never been exposed to before, and her eyes were tearing up.

Perhaps Chiaki was trying to ostracize Shinohara from groups other than her own, and the people around her took advantage of it.

However, this is Shinohara's own fault. 

When she first entered the school, there were quite a few arrogant girls, but as time went on, they gradually improved. 

Like, Karuizawa who was purified by Ayanokoji. 

However, Shinohara's rate of improvement was too slow, she had no special merits, and in the end, she put aside her own poor grades and used violence against Isshiki, and when they reached a settlement, the amount of private points in the class was reduced.

In addition, due to the fight with Karuizawa and others yesterday, she lost their support. 

It was clear that the girls in the class no longer had to put up with Shinohara's selfishness.

"Ah, if we spread the rumor, she will come. Hey, Hikigaya-kun. If we ask Isshiki-san to cancel the settlement regarding Shinohara-san's case, will we get the points back?"

Chiaki asks such a question. Other people, who weren't on good terms with the Karuizawa group, are also looking at us with interest.

Meanwhile, Ike is screaming?

"Wait! There's no way Shinohara would be expelled from school!"

"Huh? Then I'll ask everyone, please raise your hand if you want Shinohara-san to be expelled."

Many hands go up at that word. About 25 people? There are about 30 people in the classroom, but that alone gives you an idea of how hated they are.

but……

"I'm sorry, but it's impossible to cancel the settlement once the teacher approves it.''

This is part true.

If you cancel, Isshiki will be allowed time to pay points, and have to ask the teacher to attend. 

But I don't think, she will do something this troublesome. 

“What a shame.”

"Besides, there's no need to expel her immediately, right? You need a scapegoat when you're given a test like last year's class vote exam."

A wall of flesh is sometimes useful.

"Huh...! What! If there is such a test, Sakura-san is the scapegoat! Why me!"

Shinohara cries and points at Sakura. 

Sakura turns pale as she was pointed out that she was the second least valuable in her class last time. 

Along with this, Sakura's friend Hasebe stands up, but before she can do so, I open my mouth.

“Aren't you misunderstanding this?The reason I didn't nominate you at that time was because you belonged to the Karuizawa group, who was the leader among the girls. 

Now that you're abandoned, You're the one with the lowest score, and Sakura is still in second place."

"Why? I'm better than Sakura-san in OAA!"

"That's what I call a snotty snot. To me, neither you nor Sakura are worth more than a wall of meat."

"Well, it's true that Sakura-san is extremely incompetent, but she's quiet and doesn't bother people, and Shinohara-san is incompetent, arrogant and trouble everyone in the class, so she should be at the bottom.''

Chiaki will represent what I think. 

They are truly excellent soldiers. It was a good idea to pick her up early.

Just then, a chime rings and Chabashira-sensei comes in.

"Starting with morning HR...huh? What happened to Shinohara?"

“She was so arrogant that when I removed her from every group, she just got upset.”

Chiaki said it matter-of-factly, and the other girls followed suit. After all, the bullying of women is vicious.

However, there was no clear violence, and it would be pointless to sue her since all she was doing was abolishing their friendship.

Also, when she told Sakura that she should be the scapegoat, it would also hurt Shinohara if she complained to the teacher, as she would be stating that she's also worthless like Sakura.

As a result, Shinohara seemed to understand as much and sat in silence crying, but I decided to erase her before moving to Arisu's class. 

3