Chapter 164
84 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the hell is that? You're really insulting Airi!"

When Hachiman leaves the classroom, Hasebe becomes angry and strokes Airi's crying back with her right hand, while punching a nearby wall with her left.

He kept calling her friend Airi incompetent, and even gave her advice to cut her down. 

Moreover, there was a certain goodwill in Hachiman's expression, which struck a nerve with Hasebe.

"But Haruka. It's hard to say, but... I don't think it's right to completely deny Hikigaya's opinion."

"..."

"Huh?! What are you talking about, Yukimu! Are you also treating Airi like trash?!"

Airi is upset by Yukimura's words with a bitter expression, and Hasebe's anger is directed at him.

"No! I don't like comments that trample on Airi's dignity either!"

Yukimura also replied in a strong tone. 

He felt angry when he repeatedly called Airi incompetent and ignored the feelings of his friends.

but……

"But...I agree with Hikigaya that the problem is that she doesn't study herself after the class vote is over. Airi was able to avoid expulsion this time, but what if all the students decided to expel her in a special exam like class vote again?"

This cannot be denied at all. 

With Yamauchi gone, Shinohara is also emerging as a candidate for expulsion, but Airi is also a good candidate for being slaughtered like a pig. 

To tell the truth, Yukimura couldn't defend the sports festival incident, but he was self-confident about getting good marks in written exams. 

"Well...we should all work together to prevent her from expelling!"

Hasebe hesitates at Yukimura's words, but she can't accept the words that sting Airi who is crying, so she refutes.

"That's true, but isn't that because Airi neglected to improve herself during spring break? I'm not satisfied with this, and can't defend her no matter what."

"I think so too. It's not just class voting. OAA was introduced in second year. Of course, there are people like Koenji and Ryuen who have strengths that cannot be measured in numbers, but Airi is different.

"I think other classes will target her in a normal special exam. I'm not saying we won't protect her, but it's important for Airi to change herself."

Miyake agrees with Yukimura's words. 

OAA has made it possible for us to have a rough idea of a student's ability.

And Airi's evaluation is 37 out of 100, which is the lowest in her class.

Ike has the same rating, but Ike and Airi's value is far superior within the class.

He has excellent communication skills and knowledge about camping, so if there is a test like the desert island test in the future, he will be a force to be reckoned with.

He has a power that cannot be measured by numbers, and in fact, it would be irrational for Hachiman to eliminate Ike in the class voting test. 

Therefore, in terms of pure fighting power, Airi has the lowest value in her class. There's no way other classes wouldn't target Airi like that.

Ayanokoji, who wasn't participating in the conversation, didn't show it in his attitude, but he thought that Hachiman's opinion earlier was correct, and everything was going in his favour. 

If they get rid of an incompetent trash like Airi or force her to change, Ayanokoji won't complain at all. 

"But why are you saying these rude things so proudly in front of Airi!? Think about Airi's feelings too!"

However, even if what the two were saying was true, Hasebe could not tolerate whipping a crying Airi.

Meanwhile...

"Damn it's too loud...don't make a noise in the middle of the classroom..."

The person who had made Airi cry came into the classroom with his hand on his head looking tired.

_________

"Damn it's too loud...don't make a noise in the middle of the classroom..."

I was kept in an aphrodisiac until the morning, and then Masumi and the others locked me away. 

I whisper that because my head hurts and don't want this Haruka girl to make a loud fuss.

Or rather, was she still having trouble with him...

"Oh! It's because you said something stupid!"

Hasebe's focus is on me, but it's getting troublesome...

"Then why don't you just tell Sakura that?"

"....huh?"

"You can just tell Sakura,  'Everything Hikigaya says is nonsense, so there's no need to worry about it', right?' 

If you think I'm kidding, please console her with that advice. You can deny everything I say, so there's no need to shout, right?”

"Oh!"

Hasebe grits her teeth at those words, but doesn't object.

Of course. In fact, my statement may be malicious, but the content is not wrong. Hasebe, who only gnashes her teeth and doesn't deny it, probably approves of what I've said in her heart.

To me, emotional theory is worthless. 

If you argue only with emotional theory like Hasebe does now, you'll end up strangling yourself.

Even if Hasebe were to deny my opinion and comfort Sakura, it would not be a comfort to Sakura, and the whole class would probably think that she was not trying hard.

However, if she were to be foolish and honestly abandon her emotional theory and affirm my opinion, Sakura would think that her friend Hasebe would think of her as trash. 

If that's the case, Hasebe will understand, so she won't be able to say anything.

Hasebe should have encouraged Sakura to make an effort, saying,  "I don't think Airi is trash, but it's true that things are going to get worse if things stay the way they are, so let's change little by little,'' instead of arguing with emotions at all. 

It would have been better to just deny the malicious part, but getting emotional and denying the correct part is out of the question.

Keen Corn Khan Corn

At this point, the 1st period chime rings and the person in charge of the 1st period comes in, so I take a seat. 

Hasebe also sat down, her teeth grinding. She was not in a good mood at all. 

"Then let's start today's class. We'll start from where we left off last time..."

The teacher begins the lesson calmly. 

Even though Sakura is crying a lot and Hasebe is showing her displeasure, I don't care at all. 

Even in my junior high school, people aren't that stupid. 

With that thought in mind, I opened my notebook while preparing to listen to the lecture.

After several hours……

"Then we'll end today's HR session."

After HR is finished on the way home, Chabashira-sensei leaves the classroom and I get ready to go home.

"So, do you want to study at the cafe today?"

"I'm sorry, Sato-san. I have a relative who is a first-year student, and I have promised to teach him."

Chiaki responds to Sato's invitation. 

At Isshiki's request, Chiaki also started teaching to a few idiots from 1st year C class. 

I'm also planning to teach some people today.

"Ah, that's right. Then Karuizawa and Mori-san, let's study together."

Sato says so, but since Shinohara's name is not mentioned, it seems like she has completely kicked her out of the group. 

Shinohara, in question, looked annoyed but left the classroom without saying anything. 

When she does this, the girls completely ignored her, but in a sense they are more insidious than the boys who bully her.

While thinking about this, I grabbed my bag and headed towards the exit of the classroom. 

At that time, Hasebe gives me an angry look, but I don't even glance at her and goes out into the hallway.

I don't know if Hasebe comforted Sakura after that, but he doesn't have time to deal with Sakura's negligence and Hasebe's self-destructive resentment due to her emotional theory.

Then, there was a weekly magazine sitting in front of the trash can, so I picked it up and was about to throw it in the trash, when I saw the open page.

“Fortune telling… Leos should be careful not to get sandwiched this week?”

I do not understand what it means. What does it mean to be careful not to get sandwiched? 

I understand if you're careful not to eat the sandwich, but I don't really understand.

I throw the magazine in the trash, go downstairs, change into my shoes, and head to the vending machine. 

I wanted to buy a can of coffee before going to the library.

"...Tch, sold out?"

The vending machines that sell Max cans are the one near the elevator entrance and the one near the courtyard, so you need to go there. 

After clicking my tongue and heading to the courtyard...

"Ah... uh..."

"Ah, Hikigaya-senpai. Yahoo!"

Nanase and Amasawa are in front of the vending machine. 

Nanase turned bright red and looked down, and Amasawa waved her hand happily.

"I heard it from Iroha. When she fell, Senpai took off her panties, and during that time Nanase-chan took off your pants and grabbed your dick, right? Well, I wanted to see that!"

“Amasawa-san! Please stop making fun of me!”

Amasawa said that while laughing, but Nanase turned even redder and tried to approach her. 

I tried to stop her because it clearly looks like Nanase was about to get  violent act...

"Oh!"

I trip on a stone and falls towards Nanase.

I try to somehow twist my body to avoid her, but my right hand gets caught in Nanase's skirt, and with its weight, her skirt and shorts are pulled down like it was in the morning.

"Kyaa!"

However, this time Amasawa didn't support her, so I pushed Nanase even as I pulled down her skirt, causing Nanase to lose her balance and fall backwards....

"Hmm! Huh...! Ahhh..."

As soon as I fell, my vision went black, a warm sensation came to my face, and a smell of sweat and acid hit my nose.

This feeling and smell...I feel it when I make three lovers or my sex friend climax at night...

"Ahahaha! That's amazing! I heard from Iroha that senior really do dive while taking off their pants!"

As Amazawa said, I seem to have dived into Nanase's private parts while taking off her shorts. Why is this happening?

"Nnnn! Senpai...nnn, it's so ticklish...nnnah."

Nanase unconsciously lets out a sigh and twitches, but as she does so, she rubs her pussy on my face, making her feel weird.

"Wow, that's amazing. For now, I'll send this photo to Iroha."

Amasawa says something outrageous, so I instinctively look up and turn around. 

At that time, I saw Nanase's secret part, but I tried not to think about it.

"Oh! Please stop!"

At this point, Nanase from behind showed signs of getting up and put her hand out from the side of my neck.

Naturally, Amasawa, who has excellent athletic ability, could see it, and shifted the hand holding the phone to the side.

But the next moment happened.

"eh?"

Nanase's hand suddenly reaches out and instead of grabbing her cell phone, she grabs Amasawa's skirt.

"Wait?! Suddenly!"

Unusually, Amasawa started to panic, but the next moment she tripped over a stone at her feet and fell towards me.

As a result, Nanase's hand, which was stretched out vigorously, moved as if following gravity...

"Oh!"

“Hyaaaaaan!”

Just like Nanase, Amasawa fell onto my face with her lower body exposed.

(Why does this happen!?)

I was sensing a different feel and smell than Nanase's secret part...

"Nah! Nnn!"

"Oh! It tickles!"

I'm stuck between two people. Is this really a sandwich?! 

The probability of making a sandwich like this by chance is virtually zero, but I made the impossible possible...

I thought that I would be buying that weekly magazine every week from now on, but I tried not to recognize the lukewarm feeling.

3