Chapter 0: Birth
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a world named Haeron, where fighting between human and demon had happened since dawn of time, countless hero has been born. Many times human have won the war and demon went into hiding till they regained enough power to push back human and in some cases demons brought human civilization to brink of destruction but were incapable of finishing them off, human has always been resilient creatures, and survived harsh time and regained their territory from demons.

In Haeron, exist a status system from time that human, demon, elf, dwarf and monsters have lived in the planet and [status system] help it's owner to understand the talent they possess also called [jobs], what maximum limit they can reach in each stat can reach, which stat can't be raised at current time, what magic they can use and etc.

Even though status system helps people and monsters to grow, it's by no means absolute, meaning, even a low level person can defeat an Archmage if they aren't careful.

In such a world, even with fear mixed with human life, they continue to live with hope since Gods of Haeron, which are divided into two groups of Great gods of positive nature and Dark gods of negative nature, has given people their divine protection, allowing them to use their ability to guide people to their religion.

Even though gods of negative nature are called Dark gods, it doesn't mean they are fighting with Great gods of positive nature, just their is to rule over negative force and keep world in balance together with Great gods of positive nature. 

Magic system of Haeron divide into categories of elemental based and no element. Element of Haeron are: water, wind,  earth, fire, light and dark. No element magic is also divided into two parts of one that most people can use like support and heal magic and one part unique to each person who have them since their, which is always determined by system and if person doesn't want it's near impossible for other to find out about it, most rarest recorded is time magic and other useful one fear magic, mind reading and etc.

In Haeron exist Harzon empire, and three Kingdom of human, holding land from northwest, entire west and southern part of continent for themselves, in Southeast exist Kingdom of elves, in North it's mountain range belonging to dwarves nation and lastly northeast and eastern part is the land of demons.

West side continent, Harzon empire, in South exist territory of Duke Arion. Currently the territory is a festive mood since current Duke, James Arion, is becoming a father. 

In middle of territory exist city of aqua vein named for it's beautiful and famous waterway made by Arion family.

Waterway exist like street for giving it a special feature for the city. all of waterway streams lead to a giant mansion from whichever two gate of city, north or south, you enter you can follow the waterway and easily find mansion. 

Duke Arion territory economic is based on fishing, merchant that works on marine products and processing resources taken from sea and jobs in same line.

James Arion otherwise known as Duke of ocean is a powerful water magician which is famous for his actions of thwarting demon Lord plan of attack on empire from South Sea and stand against one four general demon Lord at age of 24 and as result earnings medal of Honor from emperor of Harzon, Alexander Harzon. 

Inside mansion, James is seated in his room and is waiting for maid to bring news of child birth to him and William, butler which his father assigned to take care of James from childhood and now is his trusted advisor with the age 60.

“no news yet, old man will?”asks James impatiently 

“...this tenth time you asked this in last five minutes, can you calm down and act befitting of a Duke? ”says William rather rudely 

“Oh come on, old man will, let's go there and wait, instead keep me here and standing like some sort of warden watching a prisoner.”says James while wishing for old man to not be like this and let him go there 

“and why do you think you're here? My decision? You know what happens if she get angry at...”William voice trails off as loud cry of baby rise inside mansion. 

“how about now, old man will? Don't you want to see those who are same age of your grandchildren? ”says James as he shamelessly try to drag butler in his plan.

“...Alright, but whatever happened is your own fault and I won't help you get away from her wrath” replies William trying to remind him of his mother personality.

Julie Arion, James mother, a strong woman who was teacher in capital of Harzon empire in past before retiring. She is well-known for her short temper and quite a violent side but still is liked by her students since most of those taught by her accomplished average of C-rank. James was also one of her student and he fear and respect her way more than emperor himself.

“i-it's f-fine, if she happened to get angry, I'll deal with it” says James while knowing that it's wishful thinking and prepare himself for problem afterwards.

While walking in corridor towards where children are supposed to be, pleasant wind of spring remind him of his young time when he met his wife as an adventurer. Emma a swordwoman that he met by accident and later became four person party with two of their friends. Emma is a commoner but their status different didn't stop James as he argued with his father, pervious Duke, Alan Arion, to allow their marriage. Arion family isn't too much stuck up in tradition and are quite unique but yet couldn't openly allow him to go with his plans.

So his father suggested him to rise a good merit with his party members so that he could handle rest noble useless talking and shut them down, which resulted in a fortunate timing of Demon Lord plan of attack from South Sea. 

While being immersed in happiness of past and present, they reached their destination.

A woman of red colored rather long hair stand infront of door, she is one of the four party members of James, Sharon Roseville, from Duke of northern part of empire, known as daughter of flame and best friend of Emma. 

“congratulations, Jay, finally becoming dad”

“...how come you are here before me while I was stuck in my room? ”

“isn't it obvious? Master said that you will come hastily, so I have keep you here a while till their work is finished”

“you're gate guard now?... Well whatever , where is Harold?"

Harold is their last party members, a commoner, who is also the so sole reason this woman become an adventurer. 

Harold is warrior capable using many weapons although he likes Ax as his main choice and he isn't a citizen of Harzon. When he came to empire for training inside dungeons James and Emma met him and he asked Emma to teach her sword since she had talent for it. He's about 5 years older than James. And once when the trio where traveling empire for training they met Sharon. Though it was quite a hard time they become a couple after three years of their party being formed.

“him, huh? He's in garden, loitering like an idiot while using Sarah as excuse to not get here, since he's shy to show his face to see his discipline's children”

“so he's still like this when his Ax isn't in his hand” says James while remembering Harold reserved and shy nature when he doesn't carry his weapons.

“how is Sarah by the way, she is four years old, right?” says James while remembering his jealousy towards Harold when he first saw that adorable silver haired child, same hair color of her father.

“she's fine and quite type kid like her father and...”

Suddenly a voice of woman full of dignity and strength called out James “come inside, son”

James start walking inside with Sharon and William in tow.

Inside two maid are holding to two children which are just baptized and covered in special clothing which is used as mean to calm mana down inside just born baby and prevent death for children of Archmages.

Two child, one with a light-blue hair like his father and other pitch black like his mother. Looking at his children, James stare at them, dazed till his mother voice bring him back to himself.

“what name have you decided for the childs? If you thought about only one, then I'll named second one"

“no I was wondering between some few names so I can do it” James says, knowing that this is his mother plan to name the childs herself.  and he noticed a twitch in her face that terrify him a little.

”Samuel and Simon, I hope that this two grow up without any enmity or unfortunate accident" says James cause he doesn't like structure and working of society of noble, and he pray that they doesn't fall into such schemes.

“good, go ahead and make announcement for your people about their, even though other noble couldn't come because of emperor first son being born" says Julie to James while actually being rather happy that some of annoying people didn't come cause crown prince birth just 4 days ago.

"Alright, I'll go take a look at Emma, then go for announcement" says James while goes to neighbor room which is his wife room. 

He good besides luxurious bed and says to women which is unconscious after heavy labor "rest well my love, we finally become parents too"

He  looks at two maid which are watching over his wife " take care of her for now without going anywhere, if you want go somewhere, ensure that some of maids are here, understood? You'll rewarded for this with 5 gold coins and a 3 days holiday."

After talking to maid and going out of the where William awaits him and two of them go on to send people to start festival which is supposed to be held in city tonight, while everyone celebrated this, later this day will be named as birthday of Haeron strongest monster.

Name: James Arion 

Age: 35 (Max: 200)

Race: human

Job: Archmage 

Level: 548

Titles: Guardian of South Sea, raging waves magician 

vitality: 25,000/25,000 (Max:25,000)

Mana: 700,000/700,000+{525,000} (Max:1,000,000+{750,000})

Stamina: 50,000/50,000 (Max:50,000)

Strength: 15,345 (Max :18,000)

Agility: 33,860 (Max:40,000)

Intelligence: 153,400 (max: 250,000)

Defense: 14% (Max:20%)

Magic Defense: 35% (Max: 40%)

Passive Skills:

Enhanced mana recovery: high, (level 70)

Mana control: advanced, level 80)

Mana cost decrease for water magic: advanced (level 90) 

Expanded mana core: advanced level (100)

Water Magic strengthened: mastery (level 50)

Mana recovery by absorbing water: high (level 90)

Enhanced battle power in water: mastery (level 60)

Enhanced Defense in water: mastery (level 80)

Active skills:

Water Magic: mastery (level 90)

Underwater breathing: advanced (level 100) 

Limit break: advanced, (level 78)

Underwater sounds transmission: mastery (level 90) 

Unique skills and blessings :

God of Sea blessing

Mirage magic: mastery (level 80)

well this is end of prologue 

Story will be about Samuel life as he tries to live up to his family name, love and in the way understanding more about his world 

Name of gods will be used from Earth myth but most may have different personality from those of myth but not much (God of Sea is poseidon)

0