Chapter 1: Awakening ritual and abnormal boy
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At eve of new year in Haeron world, central continent, three human Kingdom and Harzon empire, every child of 6 year old would be preparing for upcoming [ritual of Awakening], since this will allow them to find their way for life, it's doesn't matter whether they're noble kids or commoners, both will have some nervousness and anticipation for it, of course even if they doesn't reach a church of Great Gods or temple of Dark Gods at designed day, they would be still able to access their system through [natural Awakening] but that can take a long time to happen.

In aqua vein city of Arion territory, in one of bedroom, one young child is tossing around in bed, it's seems like he's having a bad dream till a knock on door and voice from other side of door awaken him.

”young master, it's about time for you to wake up and prepare for ritual” voice of a young man can be heard, he's name is zeth, third son of William,  age 18, and Samuel's personal butler.

Waking up, still feeling sleepy, while yawning, he replies “okay, I'm awake.”

After replying, one maid come inside and help young Samuel to wash his face and change his clothes.

A happy voice of young boy rang out from next room.

“hurry up everyone, we've to get there as fast as we can.”

This impatient boy is Samuel's twin brother, Simon, since age when 4 when he become able to talk, he's been quite a talkative child, opposite of his silent brother.

After tidying up Samuel's clothing maid bow and walk out of room, Samuel go infront of mirror and look at himself, even though he just got awoke, he feel heavy urge to get back to bed and sleep but a knock on door jolt him out of his thought.

“come on bro, what's taking so long? We'll be late at this rate”

Giving on sweet temptation of sleeping, he goes out and take a look at blue haired child which has similar face to him, just a little more mischievous and full of energy.

“how come you are this energetic in the morning?” Samuel asks as he takes a look at his brother

“it's you that's hard to separate from his bed not me who's energetic”says Simon pointing out his brother sleeping habit, Samuel alway have hard time waking up in morning. 

“never mind that, let's go to living room, our parents must be waiting for us” Samuel says and Simon nod with energy, as both start going towards where their parents are. 

After going down to first floor, they see an old man in butler clothing and brown haired little girl of their own age. Old man is William, their dad personal butler and little girl is Carolina  his second grandchild, first child of his only daughter Camelia, which is also current head maid and their mother's maid,

“good morning young masters, I hope you had good sleep”says old man with warm smile and bow his head a little, then look at his grandchild, while his granddaughter look at two boy for some seconds and then follow his grandfather and bow her head rather awkwardly.

“good morning William, seeing Carolina with you, it's seems that you're going for ritual too,right?"inquire Simon, with his ever curious personality and look at the girl.

“Yes, master said it's better to bring all of house child eligible for ritual to go together”replies William as they resume their walk towards the room. 

After reaching there,  they see guard standing at the door, knocking on and taking permission, they enter the room.

A 41 years old James and 37 years old Emma, look at them, smiling, suddenly James says“ Oh, I expected it to take around 30 more minutes for you get up, Samuel”

Hearing this Simon laugh, which results in Samuel glare at him.

“... Well this day is especial, so I couldn't go back to sleep”says Samuel making clear that he still wish to go back to sleep.

His mother walks and stand infront of him, petting his head says with a loving voice“ let's go get this done so that you can get little sleep afterwards, okay?”

Hearing this instantly brighten up Samuel mood as nod his head twice.  His father walk towards door and calls them “ if you want it to get done fast then let's go”

Six person go out and near door is a carriage and man about age 35, he's Camelia husband and Carolina's dad, nick.

Nick is former merchant family son, his family work in rather rural area of Arion territory, his family finance was ruined because of earthquake and his family members passed away in incident, later found by James, and give him a new chance he became a merchant directly working for Arion family.

“father-in-law, master , I'm going to capital for some urgent news that came last night, if it's what I think it is, I'll solve it myself and if I need any help I'll relay on our partners in capital, hopefully it's not as bad as I think.”says Nick

James nod and replies “ have a safe trip to capital and you can make any financial choice regarding 'that matter' at your own judgment"

“Understood” Nick says while walking away towards his horse. Nick is as powerful as C-rank adventurer so normal monster in way from here to can't harm him.

After Nick departure, group get in the carriage, William drive carriage himself.

Driving towards church of God of Sea, many people going towards there together with their children, looking at carriage with awe and respect, they pass and reach the church. 

The priest goes and welcome them as they get off the carriage,since not many people have come yet it's still no line formed, walking inside reaching main hall, many pillar with craving of creature with horse head are on two sides of them, their eyes are looking towards ends of hall, where a giant statue of man with trident is looking mightily at giant crystal beneath his feet, besides it there's statue of a woman with a jar besides her and special long clothing which looks like a scarf, also looking at crystal infront.

“This crystal, is called [Destiny's crystal],it's said to be a gift giving by Gods for people of Haeron to find way to life and a mean of protection against monsters that live in this world.”says the priest

While they were listening to priest explanation about crystal people start to gather in hall and in second floor all parents look at their childrens. 

Simon look at crystal and says “I'm going first ”

Samuel don't say anything and look at him walk there and touch the crystal. Waiting then second crystal start glowing 

“This light determine your attribute and it's intensity shows your amount you can grow before hitting your limit, although this doesn't mean that you can't grow behind that, it's just that many conditions need to be fulfilled for you to go past that limit.”explain priest to kids 

Samuel listen to priest explanation while looking at his brother, crystal glowing have continued to grow, it dark blue color remind people of deep reign of Sea, while this going craving on pillar start glowing which gather attention of people, from outside sounds thunder rang out. While everyone is bewildered by sequence of events, priest looks happy at look at to statue which start glowing and open their eyes 

{what the...}{what's happening?}{are children safe?}Such can be heard from second floor.

Statue point it's trident towards Simon and heavy blue light envelopes the room, but before light goes out a red color enter crystal, which makes even the priest dumbfounded. 

After blue and red light start goes out, Simon come to view with addition of beautiful blue colored trident which is still glows.

{damn, so cool}{amazing, what kind of job give out a weapon?}

Children look at Simon with awe and jealousy, priest voice reach them “it's Divine protection of God of Sea and Goddess water, only 1 person in each 1,000 year can receive it and that trident is a divine legacy which only those with God of Sea Divine protection can use."priest mood was like a child that received toy he always desired from his parents.

{I should report this to capital}priest muttered to himself.

After shock subsided priest urged Samuel to go towards the crystal with anticipation clear in his eye, Samuel walk forward, full of anxiety and hope 

(what would it be? I hope it's good enough not to shame my family, I don't have wish something very powerful)

Scratching his hand towards crystal, he touch it, a pleasant sense transmit to his for 3 second before disappearing.

No light, no change, nothing happens as if world reach a sense of emptiness. 

After a whole minutes passing and everything still the same confused voice come from hall 

{what happened?}{dunno man}{is it broke after pervious use?}{maybe divine protection was. Too heavy for the crystal}

Was it really like that? Was crystal really broken? Whatever it was, 6 year old Samuel didn't know.

Name:Simon Arion 

Race: human 

Age: 6 (Max:90)

Job(s): chosen warrior of Gods, trident user, fire manipulator 

Title(s): one Duke of ocean twin child, loved by Gods

Level: 1

Vitality: 500/500 (current age Max:10,000/Max:100,000)

Mana: 15,000/15,000 (current age Max: 75,000/Max:10,000,000)

Stamina: 2,000/2,000 (current age Max:20,000/Max :1,000,000)

Strength:2,500 (current age Max: 20,000/Max: 1,500,000)

Agility: 1,250 (current age Max: 10,000/Max: 700,000)

Intelligence: 7,500 (current age Max: 20,000/Max: 2,000,000) 

Defense: 0% (Max: 45%)

Magic Defense: 0% (Max: 45%)

Passive Skills: 

Enhanced Mana recovery: low (level 1)

Enhanced mana while in certain environment {fire and water}: low (level 1)

All stat Enhanced while equipping: Divine trident of deep sea (level 1)

Active Skills: 

Water Magic: beginner (level 1) 

Fire magic: beginner (level 1) 

Martial art: trident user, beginner (level 1) 

Unique Skills and blessings:

God of Sea Divine protection 

Goddess of water Divine protection 

Goddess of flame Divine protection 

Water of Deep magic: beginner (level 1) 

Ice magic: beginner (level 1) 

Flame manipulation: beginner (level 1)

0