Caged Heat
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One minute she was walking around outside, taking a brisk breather from the world. Or, more specifically, their world - the next her eyes were blinking open, her mind awakening to a pounding headache. The blonde groaned loudly and attempted to rub her eyes only to find her hands tied behind her back with tight intensity, her chest strapped to a chair by thick ropes. Dean and Sam were speaking; their voices registered in her ears and Allie looked up only to see Meg standing between the two brothers. She was spouting some bullshit like usual. For once Allie stayed quiet and just let the bitch talk. Eventually, she exited stage left and Allie let out a puff of air. “Bitch…” she spoke under her breath and shook her head. Fuckin’ Meg.

 

Dean turned to look at Allie with a grimace. “You were awake?!” she’d been fuckin’ silent as a mouse! “Thanks for the help.” The demon bitch had a knife to his throat and Allie didn’t say a damn word? He was… surprised. That was unlike her. Normally she’d be spouting some sarcastic comment and probably getting them into even more trouble. Then again Allie had been... different. Things still weren't where they had been. What the fuck was going on? Something about her...

 

Allie shrugged. “Sam had it covered,” She gestured to him with her head. “Oh! I just woke up! Pick your panties up off the ground!” he was all in a twist about it. She smiled and bit her lip, knowing he wouldn’t like that. Lately, she had been irritable due to Sam being all fucked up. Things weren’t exactly getting any better and she was tired. Not to mention she was depressed. Just straight-up depressed and there seemed to be no end in sight. Originally the excuse had been that Dean was off with Lisa and Sam was ignoring her but now technically both of those were... solved. Kind of? But the pain hadn't gotten better. Sure she'd dealt with hard shit before and she had gotten sad but after all of that, she still strived to live. After Ryan beat her senseless she still pushed forward. So what was the problem now? The dejection just wouldn't leave. It was a parasite in her fucking head.

 

Dean wrestled his way out of the chair, letting the ropes fall. “Do you want out of that chair or not?!” Sometimes she really got under his skin, only because they were so alike. Man. He should have thought of that line; it was pretty good. But not at him! At someone else! Somehow he had come to like her spitfire traits. The damn woman could be kind of mean though. He’d noticed she was especially irritated over the past few months. Originally he had thought it would get better over time but now...

 

Allie grumbled something incoherent before quietly speaking under her breath. “yes” her eyes flickered away from him and she looked down, as if angry about being put in a position where she couldn’t win their argument without asking him for help. 

 

“What was that?” He leaned forward to mock her. “Sorry I couldn’t hear you, say again!” although he did enjoy it when she was kind of bitchy, her words had still pissed him off. Though that could have been a side effect from nearly being fucking gutted by Meg too.

 

“I said yes!” She barked and bit her lip. Before finally relenting her argument and rolling her eyes. He was going to do the thing where she had to say something nice first. She already knew the tango like the back of her hand. Seven years of friendship tended to do that. “Your hair looks nice today.” Her tone was flat.

 

Sam had noticeably stayed quiet during their little fired-up interaction. Normally he’d be interrupting by now, telling them to be quiet or something. Dean hated that it wasn’t happening. Instead, Sam seemed to just look off as if to ignore them completely. “Try again, sweetheart. That wasn’t very nice.” If anything Dean's tone wasn’t rough, just firm. One thing. He wanted one thing from her and he did it for a fucking reason. It was an easy way to get a compliment from her and feel good about himself without it being weird. Neediness under the guise of bickering.

 

Allie was quiet as she thought about something to say. Well… he was attacked by a demon… Maybe she was being too harsh. Probably? She definitely was. “Thank you for being there for me when I need you,” the words did make her feel a lot better. Maybe we should do this more often. The blonde thought to herself. "And..." a pause to think of how to adjust her tone for what she wanted to express. "I'm sorry for snapping."

 

Dean listened. Inside her words made him feel good, brought him some little sliver of peace - but he wouldn’t show that on the outside. Instead, he crossed his arms over his broad chest and pretended to think about it, as if he hadn’t made the decision nearly immediately after she became genuine. “Good enough,” he noted and began sawing at her ropes with his knife until they eventually slacked.

 

Later that evening Dean sat with Sam in the abandoned house. Allie was in another room reading a book that was unrelated to the hunt. Dean had thought about her reaction earlier on in the day and told her to take a break. Told. Not asked. Surprisingly she hadn’t put up a fight, instead took the invitation willingly and walked off. That was new. Allie never just walked off when they had work to do. Normally she’d fight him for an hour if it meant getting things done and protecting innocent lives, or even just one of those things. Truthfully, he was the same when it came to hunting. The job was never done - but he wanted to preserve her wellbeing. After all, it was more important than his.

 

The sound of sexual moans filled the living room right as Allie walked back into the common space of their recent base. Her eyes went wide at the sight of Cas watching straight-up porn on the television. Spanking and… extra sausage pizza. Nice. He was all the way down the terrible script rabbit hole. What a cliche. Then again, technically Cas was kind of like a weird mix between a baby and an 80-year-old man. So, she was sure this experience fit somewhere on that timeline.

 

“It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong.” Cas spoke with a quizzical expression, eyes focused on the TV. Humanity’s lust did stir something within his vessel. This was not his first brush with human desire. Sexual experiences seemed to lay in the same vein as needs such as food, or water for some people. Dean had appeared to be one of that subset, though Sam did not.

 

Allie stayed exceptionally silent, waiting to see how the boys would react to such a topic. She stood in the hallway out of their line of view. Man, the woman in the porno was… it was out. All of it was out. Their little room felt like a goddamn frat party. Yes, she had seen porn videos on at those when she was in college, mainly as a joke.

It was never funny.

 

“You're watching porn? Why?”

“It was there.”

“You don't watch porn in a room full of dudes. And... you don't talk about it. Just turn it off.”

“Oh, now he's got a boner”

 

She tried her best to hold in her laughter before peaking her head out. “Cas.” Allie decided to try a separate approach rather than Dean’s exasperated frustration. She took a seat beside him on the couch. “You don’t… the character types are not integral to the plot, trust me.” The blonde scratched her head and sat back into the shitty piece of furniture. Whatever. Why not? Her life was so fucking weird, dude. “He’s just a guy spanking a girl. I don’t know if she’s done something wrong though, I’m entering midway.” 

 

Dean sat there and stared at the two interact. Allie had a way of being unexpected in every scenario. Honestly, he hadn’t really thought about her feelings towards porn. He just assumed most women weren’t into it. She seemed unphased. How? “Don’t encourage him.” Dean rubbed his hands over his face. “Stop watching it, Alls.” He wasn’t quite sure why but he didn’t want her involved in the conversation. Dean liked porn, sure, but around Allie? He didn’t want to be seen as a fucking creep even if he wasn’t the one watching it. That thought took him back to a memory of her finding his Busty Asian Beauties. Not a fun conversation. It took months to live that one down. God, that was a throwback of a memory. They had been around... well he'd been... 27 at the time?

 

A knock at the door kept their conversation short. Samuel strode in and soon their plans to trap and take out Crowley would actualize. They had one shot, one moment.

 


Yeah… it didn’t go to plan. Samuel had metaphorically tossed them to the wolves. He had given them up, bringing them to a trap. They stood in rooms filled with… unpleasantry and Allie let out a large groan. Again. Great. They had been captured a lot in the past 48 hours.

 

Dean heard Allie’s irritated noise after he spoke about standing in pee with Sam. His cell was gross, but Sam’s sounded far worse. So, at least he didn’t have the short end of the stick. “Al? You good?” He listened intently to make sure no pained noises came from her, concerned that they would go after the woman first. Allie was a spicy woman but everyone had limits and the thought of her being tortured over their own transgressions made his insides recoil.

 

Allie took a long second to breathe through her frustration. “Yeah! I’m practically on vacation, actually!” She bit her lip, realizing that she was being too aggressive. Unfortunately, the realization was after the words came out. Fuck! The mental shit was getting worse. Why was it getting worse? It should have been getting easier. He was caring about her, why was she being so... bitchy with him?

“Sorry,” Her tone softened. As time went on it had only become harder and harder to retain her sunlit personality. Slowly her hope was fading away. When would the next brush with death come? The next time she was beaten for information or attacked as a trap for the boys? Fucking tiring. “There’s blood in here. Lots of blood. It’s on the ceiling.” The tone of her voice changed and Allie leaned against the door to her cell, forehead pressed against the cool metal and eyes slanting down to stare at the floor as she began to dissociate from the scenario that they found themselves in.

 

Dean sensed the disillusion in her tone and immediately pricked up. “Alls…” His voice was so quiet that he knew she couldn’t hear him, it nearly hadn’t even come out. He needed to find a way to help her and fast. Things were only getting worse by the day with her mentally, he could tell. Two big outbursts from her within days? “We’re gonna get out of here.” He spoke a little louder.

 

 

She didn’t say anything back.

 

 

The sound of Dean being ripped out of his cell caused Allie to immediately stand up straight. “Dean!” His yells of anger filled the dimly lit hallway and Allie started to kick the door, thrusting her foot forward into the thick metal until her ankle snapped. A loud cry of pain erupted from her before she swallowed the sting and continued screaming for him. After a few minutes, she quieted down only to hear silence. He was either taken somewhere else or killed.

“Fuck!”

Her fist collided with the door as she tried to force it open with her hands to no avail while limping. This never-ending cycle, over and over again they would eat their pasts and relive. What if this was the final break? The last consuming of life. Of death.

 

Sam was eerily mute and a thought crossed her mind. What if he was dead too? What if this was her final act? The last to go, waiting for the end in a bloody, rank, depressing cell. A physical embodiment of her mental state.

 

She sank down to the floor, sitting in a pool of gore that was not her own. Wouldn’t be the first time her clothes were covered in someone else's blood but it could be the last. Generally, the blood wasn’t so fucking old either. Each stain was a different colour. Bright red, maroon, brown. All there was left to do was sit and wait.

The sound of Sam breaking out of his cell made her head perk up - only to be left sitting there. She heard his footsteps smacking against the hallway floors, most likely off to find Dean… or just leave. 

An hour later the door opened. Allie was leaning up against a wall, her ankle throbbing like a motherfucker. She assumed they would take her, gut her perhaps. Slice her throat, cut off some sort of limb. Who knew? Crowley had a track record for sadism. 

 

After they dealt with Crowley and Cas burned the fuckers bones Dean nearly raced out of the room to find Allie and get her out of that fucking dungeon. Sam hadn’t gotten her out and at first, Dean had been fucking livid about that - until Sam explained that the guards were dealt with and the cell was the safest place for her. In a way, he was thankful for that.

Once he arrived he swung the door open with a renewed sense of protection. The sight of her body limply slanted against one of the walls filled him with rage, and care. “Allie,” he stepped closer, holding the door open. “Come on, we’re getting out of this shithole.”

 

He was met with a tired expression. Allie turned her face up and pulled at her jeans with a grimace, exposing her purple, massively swollen ankle to him. “I can’t,” technically she could have lifted her foot above her head to prevent the swelling. Nurse 101 and Gymanst flexibility but she hadn’t even tried. The survivor in her seemed to be dimming.

 

Dean stared down at her ankle. “Okay,” He paused. “Then I’m carrying you.” He left no room for an excuse or any sort of disagreement from her and stepped closer before kneeling down at her side. “I will never leave you. I told you we were gonna get out of here.” He wasn’t the best at expressing himself but there was no fucking way he was going to let her start to give up, no way. They’d be having a conversation later that was for damn sure. Strong arms slid under her small body and lifted her up. Green eyes fell on her face and took in her expression. He held her tighter than needed and walked out of the building with her in his arms, fingers feeling the wet blood that soaked through the backside of her jeans. “It’s okay, Alls,”

“I got you.”

0