Two
144 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat through the rest of art class and then language arts after that. After break was history for third period and science for fourth. Fifth period PE was followed by math last. It was tiring, but I dealt. By the end of the day, the pressure was beginning to get uncomfortable.

 

"I think I'll have a tail tomorrow," I told Liyana as I left school. We shared math and history class in addition to art.

 

"Cool," She said. I jogged home before entering my room, closing the door, and removing my pants.

 

Holy fuck, that felt so much better. This whole time, the waistband of my pants was pressing down on what was now a sizable bump. It didn't hurt, but it was really uncomfortable.

 

Then I felt something move. I turned around and saw a small, five-inch little tail, nowhere near the multiple-foot length of Liyana's. It had short, almost white, blue fur on it.

 

I stared at it. It twitched slightly. I stared at it some more. I already had a tail. Not a very big one, but it would grow.

 

I slowly reached behind me and brushed a finger along the short tail. It sent tingles of pleasure up my spine. I tried to move it consciously and found I could. It didn't move very much because it was so short, but I could tell that I'd be able to move it a lot once it became fully grown.

 

I smiled and did a little shake. My tail wagged a little with the motion and I giggled.

 

I sighed and then put my pants back on. This time, I kept them just a little bit low so my tail wasn't uncomfortable.

 

I walked out of my room and sat down at the table to do my homework. There wasn't much, just some stuff about me so my teachers could get to know me.

 

Then my family had dinner and I spent the rest of the night watching videos on YouTube. At around nine, I turned out my light and fell asleep.

 


 

When I finally woke up, I saw an abundance of white-blue fluff in front of me. I sat up and saw that my tail had grown to one and a half feet long. Immediately, I began petting it.

 

I stopped almost right after because of the pleasurable shivers that went up my spine. How did Liyana handle it when I touched her tail?

 

Wait a minute. Maybe I also had fox ears now too. I put my hands on top of my head but felt nothing. Dang it.

 

I got up and got dressed. I did notice that my hair had lost most of the blue in it and was now the same color as my tail.

 

When I went into the kitchen, I showed my parents how much my tail had grown. Then I had breakfast before going to school.

 

When I got to class, I saw Liyana looking down at a small sketchbook. I crept up behind her. The previous times I had tried, she had heard me, but I managed to get behind her silently.

 

"Boo!" I said, peering at her sketchbook.

 

"Ria!" She yelped. "Oh, you have a tail!"

 

"I know!" I said. "It's so pretty!" I wagged it back and forth happily. I saw Liyana's eyes following it and asked, "Do you want to touch mine? I touched yours, so it's only fair."

 

". . . Yeah," Liyana said. I waved my tail in front of her and she brushed it lightly. I shivered at the touch. "Your ears are still normal," She noted.

 

"Yeah," I said. "I think they'll grow after my tail is fully grown."

 

"Oh," Liyana said. "For my mom, she woke up completely transformed, and I was born with everything. She's Sunny Coven."

 

I froze. "Your mother is Sunny Coven!?"

 

"Uh. . . yeah," Liyana said.

 

"That's so cool!" I said. "I did not know that!"

 

"Okay?" Liyana said. I laughed at her confusion and then sat down.

 

"I think today, we get to start actually doing art," I said.

 

"Cool," Liyana said. Then the teacher walked in.

 

"Today, we're going to start learning art!" She said.

 

"Told you," I said to Liyana. She laughed.

4