chapter 2
129 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Magnificent” was the first thing I uttered after opening my eyes. This room is as big as a soccer field, which I am staying in. Decorated with as many precious paintings, gold, statues, and many more precious items for decoration.

The moment I recovered from shock and looked at my bed, I nearly died from a heart attack. There were three girls sleeping naked on the bed, and I was also naked. And the most shocking thing is that my body did not only recover from injury; I also gained muscles, and my height increased too. I woke up from my giant bed as I made my way towards the full-size mirror, making as little noise as possible. Do not wake girls from their sleep.

‘Did I reincarnate?’ I thought after looking in the mirror: Face in the mirror was not mine but of a handsome man who looked like he crawled out of painting.

My face is like it was crafted from God’s hand itself. My body is like a statue with a good height of 7 feet. And most of all, my full-on 9-inch rod, which was more than 9 inches from just looking at girls, was not even fully erected.

[The system is loading 1%, 2%, 3%,... 97%, 99%, 100%]

A purple text box appeared in front of him. 'Finally,’ James thought to himself, ‘I am getting my cheats.’

[The sin god system was initiated.].
Name: James
Race: demon
Class: none
Strength: 4
Stamina: 7
Agility: 6
Mana: 9]

‘What is my identity?’ James asked in his mind.

You are the exiled prince of hell. who is currently living on Eilia within his dungeon as a dungeon lord.

‘What is my strength in eilia?’ James asked

[You are almost at the bottom in Eilia.]

‘fuck it.’ James almost cursed and made the redhead girl wake up.

“Good morning, master.” Redhead said, smiling and bowed, waking two sleepy heads.

‘Damn! I don't have memories of this body.’ thought James 'System, can you help me?’

[You can check their status.]

‘Check their status’ he muttered, looking at them.

[Anika, Dia, and Maitri under your mind control spell'slave' by you. [They are normal humans.]

‘so they are under mind control. huh’ Now it's getting fun.

“Tell me about me and this place.” I asked James in a commanding voice and began walking towards them.

“Yes master.” Said dia. “You are James and the master of this dungeon. We are your slaves, and this continent is Eilia. We are at the corner of the small village.”

James kissed her passionately. "Good girl,” he said. Two others started at home in disbelief.

“What happened?” Asked James.

“You are not angry with us?” Anika asked, seemingly guilty for some reason.

“Why would I be angry?” James looked at her in confusion.

“Yesterday, we went to the village to find more girls, but instead they discovered us first, and you got injured too.

‘So that's how previous James died,' thought James.

“Don't worry, I am not angry with you. Come here.” James signaled for the other two to come to him.

They did as he asked. Then he started playing with their soft tits. And he took them to bed and made Dia sit in his lap and the other two to his side, then started sucking on Dia’s nipples and massaging her other tits.

Two others were playing with his nipples, taking one each in their mouth and licking with their tongues. After playing like that for some time, he made Dia give her a blowjob and Maitri kiss him passionately, pushing her tongue in her mouth aggressively, and Anika assisted Dia with licking balls.

‘What can you do?’ he asked the system.

I can help you gain points by committing sin. [So which sin do you want to choose first?]

"Of course, the sin of lust," he replied. And the panel came up with six sins in gray and lust in red.

[You chose the sin of lust.]. Each time you feel lust for someone else or do something sexual, you will gain points. [You can use this point to gain power or buy items and skills in a shop.]

'That's good,' thought James. ‘But what are my skills?’

[Skill(s) :
mind control:
Eye of God: E
Incubus charm: B]

1