Chapter 2: Magic?!
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Magic?!

-------

What is the actual reaction of people when they are sent into another world? Realizing that they have no knowledge of the world that they'll be staying in. Would they feel happy, sad, worried, panicked... That's definitely what I'm feeling right now.

As I gathered my thoughts, I put my head down to focus a bit more:

"Huh?" as I completely looked down at my neck completely, I could feel a solid metal collar on my neck.

Fuck, I am definitely panicking right now. What can I do to secure the safety of my life? Am I in any danger right now--no. After running my thoughts for a moment, I saw the other two people looking worried about me, as I looked like a panicking dog or just a weird person who had lost his memory and identity. The girl starts to do something and hold her right hand up and seemingly humming something with that angelic voice.

"La, la~ la, la, la, la--" The girl sang beautifully, bless to my ears.

As I hear that wonderful voice, I feel something within my heart, I seemingly feel the instinct to smile and cry. I don't even know why. Deep down I know that something about me is missing, a gap in my heart with no ambition to pursue, a missing identity and a lost person. It is all I am, a forgotten person.

She seems about to finish her humming, her body starts to slowly glow from blue to a white colored fluid, this weird fluid seems to be forming around her body, then the white fluid starts to come to me and I just stay still and watch it all happen. It sticks to my chest then traveled into all part of my body.

It feels weird and good at the same time. Weird because it got me to suddenly start feeling happy and all my negative thoughts seemed to have vanished away, especially my sore bum starting to be completely gone. Don't feel it anymore, gone and healed? I looked confused at what had just happened in front of me. What magic trick did she perform? It must be some high-technology type of shit.

I clap for the performance though, even if I don't know what just happened right after the humming part. 

"Pft--Hahahah!" The man besides me laughed out loud.

The girl seemed to be blushing when I started to clap, and the man keep laughing at what had just occurred in front of him, it humors him to the point of even slapping his knee.

I am really embarrassed at this point, isn't she singing? What exactly are you laughing at, and what's that floating thick fluid that entered inside my body.

 He slowly stopped laughing and turned his head towards her, as he took a look at the pouting girl, and he snorted again at the face of a maiden being humiliated.

The girl seems to not like being double-teamed by two dudes because of a good deed that she did. She scolds the man or commands him because that is what it looks like and the man stops laughing and fix himself up.

It seems like the girl is mad, because of me she avoids making eye contact with us. I mean it's really not my fault for not knowing what just fucking happened, right?

--------

The three of us have gone quit, and forget the teasing that just happened earlier. The carriage stopped, and I hear outside the carriage was a metal being collided. A steel-armored man came around us and looked and spoke in the same language as the red-haired man spoke. The girl nodded at the armored man and signaling us that we had arrived.

"Oh, outside, huh?" I quickly got up and picked up the red apple and had a bite at it. I asked myself, What do I do now?

Considering the current situation right now, I should follow the two people that I have just been seated with. As soon as I step out and took a look around, I saw a half built wooden wall. It looked quite tall and well-structured, like a steel wall. Also, are those vines? Why would they use vines? And the log itself is pretty huge!

"Woah! This is some amazing stuff", I gasped at the big wooden wall.

I'm really surprised right now. I got close to the wall and I saw a gate that could be described as a big, long and wide gate, and also had many vines. The gate opened slowly, and every time it opened, the more I was confused as to how they opened such a big door without the use of technology. But as the gate fully opened, the answer reveals itself. I see a group of people dressed in robes, and a wooden staff, basically using a magic trick that the girl also uses... So magic is really a thing in this world.

"Definitely real magic, right?" I questioned myself, hoping to get a real and well-explained answer to my questions.

A white and shiny armored man appeared inside the gate, riding a well-styled black horse, with a horn on its head, a strange combination of colors, like a yin and yang kind of theme. He approached us in our direction. When the man got closer to us, he got down off the horse and placed his dominant hand to his heart and the other hand straight and pointed to his feet and he bowed gracefully. The girl also placed her right hand close to her heart and the other hand on her white robe, lightly pulled her robe up. They both started to talk and shared a chuckle with each other and seemed like they were sharing a story.

I am placed behind the girl, and I am beside the red-haired guy not really doing anything much, only listening to their boring chit-chat.

I should really give them a nickname in the meantime. Well, I'm not excellent at nicknaming things, so... Mary the girl, Barry the red hair and jack the handsome white armored man. Yeah, I'm pretty proud of these names.

I stared at the sky, and began to wonder what this weird feeling I was getting. I hope it's not cancer or anything related to that. This started when, after I arrive at this planet, everything feels more defined?

I feel like a new sense has been woken up deep inside of me, similar to the feeling when the girl does her magic tricks on me... Oh yeah, she put her magical spell on me, hers feels stronger and powerful compared to my surroundings. I close my eyes to focus on that feeling again. I tried to locate the location and asked myself: where did it come from? Where can you get the same feeling? There, I could feel it around me. It comes from different places, I can feel it on the air, the soil of the earth, and inside of me... Hold up, as I tried to focus inside my body, I felt something as powerful, similar to that girl. It is inside of me, specifically in the middle of my stomach. I feel the harmonized of five different things.

The first one is such a warm and hot feeling, the second one is the breeze or stormy wind, the third is quite earthy, and it also feels hard like a solid rock. The fourth is the calm, fluid and relaxing ocean, and the last is... honestly, it is pretty unsettling, I feel sick and not really a satisfying feeling. I quickly lose focus.

'Man, that was disgusting.'

Well, all five kinda have a representation of something, like an element, they are just basically just an element of fire, wind, earth, water and dark? Shadow? Fire seems to be the stronger energy? Second is earth, then wind, to the second last is water, finally dark.

I looked at Mary and jack, they seemed to be finished in their greetings and chit-chat. Mary looked at Barry, the red-haired guy, then to me, signaling that we should prepare for another ride inside and go to jack or someone's place right now, as the sun started to settle in. We rode the carriage and continued our journey.

I looked outside our ride and saw five knights surrounding our carriage. I feel very important right now. I hope I don't offend Mary too much. Seeing Mary as an important figure makes me think of unsettling things that may happen to me, like assassination...

I looked slowly at Mary, she looked very tired and wanted to sleep. Well, me too. I am very tired and stressed out, but I also felt the excitement of discovering many things, like magic, like the actual fuck

I just closed my eyes and took a quick nap and dreamed a place where I shot out balls of fire out of my palms.

--------

0