Chapter 34: He Does It Again!
640 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 34: He Does It Again!

As a predatory plant in a parasitic state, Yaming still considered training Linsha and then letting her kill the contestants for him! After all, she is also a sub-heroine; if he uses her power well, he will have few rivals in the world except Ineisha.

Granted, I still needed to find time to try and see if Linsha could equip the magic engine. Otherwise, wouldn't it be a shame if I found some amazing crystal cards but couldn't use them? Or try to see if you can equip it, and, come to think of it, no one says that predatory plants can't be equipped with a magical transformation engine, right?

Even though he doesn't have a waist...

“By the way, there is this...”

After watching the video, Yaming also received a viewing reward: a blank crystal card.

The lady guide said that the blank crystal cards allow the contestants to make their own crystal cards. The process of producing crystal cards is cumbersome and arduous, and the most powerful crystal cards can be obtained by killing monsters. Therefore, generally, only when you encounter a monster that is particularly powerful or has particularly strange skills will you consider turning it into a crystal card.

However, when creating a blank crystal card, you must ensure that the corpse of the corresponding monster is relatively complete. Generally speaking, if a contestant encountered a monster worthy of being transformed into a crystal card and managed to kill it, how could they have time to ensure that the corpse was intact? Therefore, the lady guide also specifically said that the blank crystal cards are not recommended for beginners, and the blank crystal cards issued now are just practical.

But one person's eyes instantly became hot after receiving the blank crystal card! That was Chris. At this moment, he was determined to turn this big, bad black scorpion into a crystal card!

“I will turn you into a crystal card... Not only will I feel like I'm getting revenge every time I use you! But your ability is also rare, so it's not a loss to use it.”

Chris is planning this. In his opinion, the Black Scorpion is only LV10. He is considered to have strange abilities, but his strength is average. Last time, he would not have suffered a loss if he had brought a guard with him! Basically, he wanted to be alone with Linsha...

Thinking of Linsha, Chris's breath subconsciously froze. At that time, he was so angry that he developed high blood pressure due to Linsha healing his enemies, so he left in a fit of rage! But after the anger passed, he couldn't help but regret it.

What a beautiful girl, and according to the original owner's memory, Chris is the only person who could have a relationship with her! It would be a shame to give up just like that!

After returning to his mansion, Chris began to miss Lnisha's field of life. Because he accidentally pulled his thigh when he went for combat training, he realized that ordinary healing magic in this world healed very slowly. It had taken a long time for Chris to heal his groin, and Linsha only needed a moment.

Chris was accustomed to Linsha's instant healing, and now he was a little disgusted with even the powerful healers in his family! Without Linsha, if he was injured in a battle in the future, he would have to step aside and heal before he could fight, but in the field of life, he could fight with injuries!

“I was so kind before; I don’t know if I was affected by the original owner’s thinking.”

Chris scratched his hair and showed a speechless expression. It seems that the original owner is a kind-hearted person; otherwise, Linsha would not have favored him. But now that Chris had calmed down, having completely gotten rid of the original owner's thoughts, he had come up with his own way!

“I'm still sticking to the original plan... As long as I beat Linsha, I'll have the chance to spend the night with her alone. Then I just need to use some medicine... to turn her into a puppet that only listens to me and doesn't think for herself!”

Chris's eyes lit up, and as long as he had complete control over Linsha, he could make her give up those silly thoughts so that she wouldn't do stupid things like heal his opponent during the battle!

I have to say that although Chris has never played this game, his idea inexplicably agrees with the boss of the game. He believed that there were medicines in this world similar to those in his previous life. Combined with Linsha's positive impression of the original owner, wouldn't it be easy to control Linsha?

At this moment, Chris felt like he could do it again!!!

-----------------------

But Chris certainly didn't expect there to be someone who had more terrible thoughts than him, and that was Yaming. After Yaming saw the empty crystal card, his first reaction was whether he could put down his split body and then turn it into a crystal card.

What kind of experience will it be? This will be very interesting!

--------------------------

[Do you only know how to sleep during the day? Can't you wake up early in the morning at your age?]

After reconnecting with Linsha, Yaming casually complained about her behavior of lying in bed during the day. At this time, Linsha, who was bored in every way, heard this familiar voice, and her eyes lit up!

"You finally spoke; I thought you were dead!"

“It would be great if you left,” Linsha said, closing her eyes and smiling. “I can sleep well!”

[It's so scary; you hope so]

Upon hearing that, Yaming immediately joked, [After all, we talked a lot of nonsense, but you have no feelings at all, you bad girl!]

Bad girl?

Linsha's expression was stunned; this was the first time in her life that she had been called a bad girl. Why is she a bad girl? When it comes to bad girls, she guessed how they are...

Because, in fact, if he really disappeared, she would still cry.

A shameful thought flashed in her heart. Linsha shook her head vigorously, then said with an indifferent look, “Well, didn’t you say you could prove it today? Why don’t you start soon? You aren't afraid? Aren't you?”

[What am I afraid of? I won't lose anyway. But you have enough gold coins, right?]

"Mhh!"

Linsha nodded. Yaming's plan required gold coins. Although she had not used the reward money as an adventure yet, the gold coins she had brought from home were enough for this little money.

Then, according to the plan, Linsha left the guard uncles behind, just like last time. She left them a message, saying she wanted to go shopping alone and would be back in a while.

“Linsha had actually wanted to do this for a long time. Every time she and Tenys went shopping, the two uncles had to follow them. Wherever the two muscular men stopped, the shopping atmosphere between them became extremely strange. It's just that Linsha didn't find Tenys this time, but she went shopping with her second personality.

Read 20 chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/Hana_Chan1

And if you want to support me with a tip go to my kofi, I'll be grateful 

ko-fi.com/hana_chan1

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz 

27