Chapter 5
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
And another one!

As we were finishing, Brandon knocked on the open door.

“Ed, I just received my mom's message. She forgot to show you where she put your groceries. She says it's in the kitchen in the spot reserved for your room number.” Brandon said while looking at his phone.

I had honestly forgotten about it.

“Sure, thank her for me please. I’ll check it as soon as we are done here.” As I was speaking with Brandon, I heard my phone ringing.

I accepted the call and it was the delivery service with my mattress. They were already at the door and I had to go get it.

“They came faster than I was expecting. I need to go down and get the new mattress I bought. Mind lending a hand, Brandon?” I sighed while hanging up the phone.

“Sure.”

“Thanks for the help as well, Clara. Now it’s just the mattress. I can handle it from here.” I thanked Clara as it was due to her help that I was able to finish organizing everything so fast.

“Just treat me for a meal later and we are even. By the way, what are you going to do with this mattress?” Clara pointed at the mattress that was currently in my bed.

“I don’t know yet. For now I’ll just keep it as a spare. Let’s go Brandon.” I replied to her while leaving the room before the delivery guy called again to rush me.

After signing the delivery receipt and with Brandon’s help I was able to maneuver the mattress to my room without breaking anything on the way.

Clara was already in her room as I could hear her talking with someone inside since she left her door open.

“Finally I’m done!” Moving into the dorm and organizing everything had tired me out more than I initially thought it would.

“Edward. Brandon. Do you guys have anything to do later?” Clara called to us from the door.

As I turned around, I saw Clara at the door and there was also a young man by her side.

He was the smallest among us, even shorter than Clara herself. He should be around the lower 160s, had short hair and had a lot of muscles.

‘A dwarf bodybuilder.’ I had to stifle a laugh because of my intrusive thoughts.

“I don’t, what about you Brandon?” I replied, trying to divert my attention.

“Me neither.” Brandon also shook his head.

“Great!” Clara then looked at the man besides her cuing him in.

“Hello, boys. My name is Scott Winter. I’m your roommate in room 103.” He had a nasal tone of voice which sounded a little coy.

‘He is totally checking Brandon out.’ I thought as I could see Scott looking at Brandon like a hungry dog looking at a bone.

Looking at the blond beside me that was completely oblivious while chatting to someone on his phone.

“I want to make a get-together for the dorm at dinner so we can get to know each other better as we will be living together from now on. Sometime around 8 and we would just order some pizza later.” Scott explained.

“Sure, I’m down. What about you, Brandon?” I nodded and nudged Brandon as he was a little distracted.

“Oh sure, you can count me in. Are we splitting?” Brandon asked, finally showing some reaction to the topic.

“Yes, we will split equally later.” Scott affirmed.

After confirming with us, Scott went on his way to find the other people he had yet to talk to.

Brandon also left, saying he had to make a call.

“Scott totally has the hots for Brandon, doesn’t he?” I asked Clara as I saw them leaving.

“Totes.” Clara nodded, agreeing with me.

“Aren’t you going to warn Brandon?” Clara looked at me, she had a cheshire smile on her face. Even with the little time I had known her, I knew she liked to see the circus on fire.

“And lose the probable show? Hell no.”

What can I say? I also like to see the circus on fire, even more so when I know the clowns.

As for being a bad friend?

Bite me.

Looking at my watch, it was already 6:30. I wanted to take a shower beforehand as I had worked up some sweat from moving around all day.

“I’ll see you later. I need a quick shower before the gathering.” I waved at Clara before entering my room to get a change of clothes.

“Sure, I also want to take a shower beforehand.” Clara also went into her room.

I picked a comfy pair of shorts and a hoodie and a towel before leaving my room.

I saw there was a bathroom in front of the stairs on each floor.

Knocking on the door to make sure there was no one inside, I then opened the door.

It was small.

I don’t mean the bathroom as a whole was small but the shower head was low enough that I could headbutt it if I standed on my toes.

‘I wanted to make up for having to always look up in my last life but maybe I overcompensated in this life.’ I sighed while putting my clothes and towel at the side while removing my clothes.

I even had to duck a little to get inside the shower area.

While showering I saw something for the first time, something that I might have overcompensated as well in this life.

As you might remember, I had lost my “little me” in my last life even before I had the chance to give it a run.

Therefore, I wanted to make up for it in this life but looking at the new tool I had … I maybe went a little too far.

‘When I was designing this body, I thought it was better to have in excess than to be asked for more and have nothing else to give. Now thinking properly, having too much might be as troublesome as having too little.’ I lifted my tool with my hand and it was really a different feeling.

For a more detailed description. I had a neapolitan ice cream pecker. The head was bright red, the shaft a dark shade of pink and nearer the base a darker shade closing on a tan.

Veiny, thick and long. I had overshot the sizes creating a monster of 28 cm in length and 18 cm of circumference … soft. As for when I got hard … 42 cm and 21 cm respectively.

This body was both a shower and a grower.

And despite my just created worry of whether someone was able to take it or not, I was looking forward to putting it to use.

Consequently, I also didn't wear underwear, unless I wore jeans, because it would be uncomfortable due to the size. Not to mention the bulge, even worse when using the speedos for swimming practice and competitions. I'm not ashamed though.

After getting refreshed and wearing new clothes I went back into my room.

Inside my room, I threw the clothes I had been using previously at the corner near the desk.

‘Shit, I'll also need a laundry basket.’ I groaned, knowing I would need another shopping trip as I had probably forgotten more things besides the laundry basket.

I just ripped the plastic from the mattress and threw a bed sheet over it and the pillows before lying on my bed to wait for the time to go downstairs. 

When it was 7:30 pm I decided to go down as there should be some people below already. 

There were indeed a few people already in the living room. 

There were three people, two women and one man, chatting and I knew all three of them.

Clara and Scott were each on one side of a three seater and on the two seater was a young brunette.

“Small Pea!” I called the young woman I wasn't expecting to see at all.

I didn't expect her to cross the country.

“Huh?! Is that you, Ed?!” She jumped off the couch when she heard me calling her then ran to give me a hug.

“What are you doing here, Little Pea?“ I gladly hugged and lifted her off the floor while spinning.

“What do you mean with ‘What am I doing here?’. I’ve been committed to Stunfork since junior year. I should be the one asking you why you are here. Also, put me down already, how long do you plan to keep holding me?” She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned back to look at me.

“Okay okay. I seem to recall you telling me about it but I’m not sure.” I put her down while pacifying her.

Thanks to receiving the memories, it was like I had lived everything so there was no incongruity and I could feel the same emotions “I” had before.

Her real name was Pearl Winston and she was a friend “I” had made during competitions. We became friends during middle school because we were both excluded by the other athletes due to our performances and our friendship was kept through the years even if we didn’t live near each other.

I grew up in Boston while Pearl was from New York. We would only meet during competitions but every time we met it was like we grew up together from how familiar we were.

It was just last year that our communications had gotten a little strained as “my” life had gotten a little over convoluted with grandma’s death.

“You still didn’t tell me how you got here. I remember you telling me you were planning to go to Pennsylvania.” Pearl asked again, placing both hands on her hips while demanding an answer.

“Indeed, that was my plan. But since I missed last year's championship they took back their scholarship and it was until the start of December when Stunfork approached me with their offer.” I massaged the back of my neck, looking at the memories from the year prior.

“Even so, I’m happy that we are finally going to compete for the same school.” She nodded as she also knew about what happened last year.

“I presume you two already knew each other?” As Pearl and I were happily chatting, we actually forgot about the other people in the room. It was Scott’s voice that called to us.

“Hehe … indeed. Ed and I have known each other since 8th grade.” Pearl replied to him.

I continued, “We met during the National MS Swimming Championship. It was Little Pea’s debut at the big stages hahaha.” I ruffled her hair while saying it, much to her discomfort.

“How many times did I tell you to not mess a lady’s hair?!” She swatted my hands while trying to hit me with one hand and fix her hair with the other.

“Wait, Nationals? Then are you two star athletes specially scouted by Stunfork?” Clara asked after hearing our reply.

“That should be the case for Little Pea, but I only have a normal athletic scholarship. She is the current gold medalist for the women's 200 freestyle and 200 butterfly.” I said while pointing to Pearl.

I could see a small blush on her cheeks, she was strong against critics but weak to praise.

“But Ed is also the record holder for the MS and HS nationals for the men’s 100 and 200 freestyle.” Pearl said while trying to divert their attention from her.

“Wow, our dorm is stacked with stars!” Scott's voice was full of amusement while looking at me and Pearl.

“Then why do you only have a normal athletic scholarship, Edward?” Clara asked, puzzled after knowing the new info Pearl shared.

“It’s just normal. The year before last I only got a silver medal and last year I didn’t compete at all, missing the nationals.” I shrugged without going into further details.

0