Chapter 6
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
And that's it for now.

Once again, if you find any errors put it down in the comments and I'll fix when I have time.

Afterwards, we just shared some funny stories we had encountered during competitions while waiting for the rest of the dorm to gather.

I also learned that Clara was a pole vaulter and Scott was a gymnast which explained his low stature but big muscles.

Closer to 8 p.m the others started arriving.

Brandon was one of the last to arrive and he came downstairs together with a jacked guy. Soon though, they started chatting animatedly.

We just greeted each other with hellos, waiting for everyone before introducing ourselves.

At exactly 8 o’clock, the last person arrived. It was a petite brunette.

“Oh my, am I late?” The petite woman asked with a timid low voice when everyone looked at her.

All in all, there will be 8 people living together. 4 women and 4 men.

“Not at all, not at all!” Scott stood up and clapped his hand getting everyone’s attention.

“Shall we start?” He said while walking to the front of the TV while the petite girl let out a relieved sigh and sat at the three seater’s arm next to Clara.

Seeing that everyone was seated and looking at him, Scott gave a small nod before continuing.

“I already introduced myself earlier to everyone but let me do it once more to start our dorm’s first get-together.”

We gave him a round of applause to which he bowed causing laughter.

“My name is Scott Winters and I’m from Minneapolis. I’m a gymnast and enrolled into the School of Education. I live in room 103. Should we continue clockwise?”

Everyone nodded to Scott’s suggestion after his introduction.

And it was the petite girl’s turn soon after as she was immediately to his left.

She stood up and went in front of the TV where Scott was previously at while he returned to his seat.

“That was intentional, wasn’t it?” She started with a little joke, perhaps to ease her tension.

“Well, my name is Anna Hendrik and I’m a figure skater. I come from LA and I’m in room 203. Ah right, I’m enrolled in the Humanities School.” Anna was a petite woman, she had beautiful long straight dark brown hair and her make up made her look like a living porcelain doll

She didn’t have much in the curves department but her smaller hills went along well with her looks.

Next was Clara.

“I’m Clara O’Sullivan and I’m a pole vaulter. I come from Washington and I’m enrolled in the Law School. I’m in room 202.”

After Clara was another woman.

“Hello, my name is Irina Voronin and I’m from Russia. I’m an Opposite Hitter in volleyball. My room is 102 and I’m in School of Engineering.” Irina was a tall blonde girl and I reckon she should be around my height actually but if I had to say, she had the most feminine figure among the girls in the dorm.

While Clara had some serious curves, she also had a tomboy air around her and Irina on the other hand had a femme fatale vibe going on for her.

Next would have been Scott but since he already introduced himself it was Pearl’s turn and I would be next.

“Well, my name is Pearl Winston and I’m a swimmer. I’m from NYC and I live in room 101. I’m also enrolled into the Humanities School.”

As mentioned, Pearl was a beautiful brunette but differently from Anna, she had light brown short hair and she had higher hills than the later.

As Pearl sat down, I got up and moved to the front.

“Well, my name is Edward Strauss and I’m also a swimmer like Pearl but I’m from Boston. I’m enrolled in the School of Humanities and I live in room 201.”

After me, it was Brandon’s turn to introduce himself.

“I’m Brandon Tennyson and I’m a linebacker. I’m enrolled in the Law School and I’m from Sacramento. I live in room 104”

With Brandon done, the last to introduce himself was the jacked guy he was chatting with.

“My name is Austin Johnson and I’m a football player like Brandon. I play as Offensive and Defensive lineman. I’m from South Carolina and I’m enrolled in the School of Education. I live in room 204.”

From observation alone, Austin is a tall black guy, around 185, and was built like a tank.

After knowing his sport, I could already imagine him mowing down others in the field.

“Perfect!” Scott exclaimed and clapped his hands to get our attention back.

“I proposed this gathering for a few reasons.” Seeing that everyone was paying attention to him, Scott continued.

“First of all, as we will be living together for the next four years at least I figured it would be nice for us to have a good relationship with each other.” He paused and seeing us not saying anything, he pressed on “And for that we will need some rules for the dorm.”

He stood up and picked up a booklet that was on the coffee table.

“This booklet has the rules stipulated by Stunfork in relation to lodging. I already read it once but it’s pretty just telling us to follow common sense.

But I also think that we will need a few more rules for the dorm itself, even more so since we are a mixed dorm with boys and girls.”

I saw the girls nodding and agreeing with Scott.

“I propose we just adhere to a few simple things at first such as keeping the common areas clean and not leaving our stuff around the house, and we can have meetings at the end of each month to discuss big issues and a messaging group for small issues. Does anyone have anything else they wanna add?”

At this time, Anna raised her hand and seeing Scott nod she spoke.

“I checked the laundry room earlier and we only have two washing machines. I think we should divide beforehand the days for us to wash our laundry so it doesn’t clash.”

“Oh, I didn’t know about it. Nice job catching that Anna.” Scott then turned to everyone.

“How should we divide it?” The room was in silence and no one took a step forward to suggest something. Not used to considering such problems in daily life.

“How about we do it like this? Monday for the first floor girls, Tuesday for the second floor girls, Wednesday for the first floor boys and Thursday for the second floor boys.” I raised a possible plan.

“What about Friday and the weekend?” Pearl at my side asked.

“Whoever missed their days can do it on the weekend.” I shrugged.

Seeing no one objecting to my plan, it was decided to keep it like this for the time being.

Since we had just gotten to know one another we didn't have much more to discuss.

“With the boring stuff out of the way, how about we play a little game to get to know each other better?” Scott was fairly excited at this point.

“What game are you thinking about, Scott?” I could see Clara had some reservations from Scott’s over enthusiastic appearance.

“Relax, honey. I was thinking about some truth or dare.” Scott said while showing his phone screen that had a truth or dare app open.

“How about we order some food first? I’m starving here!” Before we could agree, Brandon interrupted and I’m glad he did or else I would have done it instead.

“Ah right, how about some pizzas? How many and which flavors?” Scott said while opening his delivery app.

“Can we get a vegetarian?” Anna asked while looking at us to see if we were opposed to it.

“Sure, no problem. What about Spinach? Anyone else?” Scott asked and Anna just nodded.

As for the rest of us, we were fine with whatever flavors he chose.

“However many pizzas you are thinking about ordering, you should increase it by two.” Brandon said while looking at me and laughing a little before continuing “Ed here is a monster when it comes to food.”

“Truuue~ Order a few more or it will not be enough.” Clara, who had seen me eat during lunch, also joined the fun.

“Oh, Ed’s fame has already spread?” Pearl had a teasing smile on her face.

“How many kilos did you eat this time?” I could see Pearl having fun at my expenses.

“Oooh, is there a story here?” Scott’s eyes were shining with curiosity.

I let out a tired sigh before speaking.

“I do indeed eat more than others, I had lunch with Clara and Brandon today. Pearl and I are long time friends from swimming competitions, therefore she has seen me eating multiple times. Especially after competitions.” Everyone nodded at my explanation.

After ordering, we moved the couches back and everyone sat around the coffee table in the living room.

“Let’s get this party started!” Scott seemed quite eager. He started the truth or dare as soon as everyone was seated.

He had entered our names in the App and it would shuffle and show two names, one with a Q and another with an A below. The Q would ask the A any question in the game.

And much to my luck … I was the first answer while Irina the first to ask.

“Truth or dare?” Irina asked me.

“Truth but keep it light please.” I replied. There was something in her eyes that I knew meant trouble.

“I’ll keep it light, don’t worry.” She said with a smile before looking at me “How many women have you been intimate with?”

‘And I even asked you to keep it light.’ her question was a bomb, considering we had just started the game.

“None, still got my V-card.” I replied confidently.

Everyone was shocked with my answer, particularly Pearl. Maybe because they didn’t expect it or because they thought I would lie by saying a big number.

I could have lied to keep appearances but I wasn’t ashamed of it. It was the background I designed after all.

As for why. I wanted to experience my first time and not just have some memory of it.

“That's one explosive way to start the game. Let's start the next round.” Scott pressed the shuffle.

This time it was Scott asking Brandon.

“If that's the first truth, I'll take my chance with a dare.”

Scott looked at Brandon for a while, making the latter nervous.

“I dare you to do a belly dance.” Scott went for the jugular too.

I saw Brandon cringe visibly.

He sighed and stood up.

“Shirt off Brandon!” I shouted and laughed at him.

He just glared at me and my betrayal but removed his shirt nonetheless. 

He was rocking a six pack and big chest muscles. I could see Scott salivating looking at Brandon.

As for his dance … he had as much swing as a piece of frozen meat.

His dance was closer to a robot than a belly dance.

After this round, the other rounds had toned down a little on the intensity of truths and dares.

Later, we just ate and chatted knowing each other better.

It was a good way to end my first day after reincarnating.

0