Chapter 2.5: Rylan’s feelings
2.3k 5 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey guys, I just had this laying around and decided to upload it. Enjoy this quick bonus chapter of today! See you tomorrow!

This is written from Rylan's point of view and takes place after he saved Lena.

I looked at the girl I just saved from Shogo, the son of the village chief. I'll definitely get in trouble for doing this. But I just couldn't stand what they were doing to her. I had to take action. I saw how this girl got bullied by the other girls in the village. I didn't understand why they would bully her. She was so breathtaking to look at. I always tried approaching her, but I never got the courage to do so. But now I just saved her from those guys. I don't want to think about what would have happened if I was too late. She probably would've been stained from her chastity and traumatised for life. I wanted to keep my cool image, so I asked a question.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, thanks for saving me," she said.

My heart stopped when she looked at me. Our faces met and I looked her in the eyes. They were big and violet-coloured. I looked at the details in her face. Her beauty was out of this world. Her nose was small and she had thin lips. Her eyelashes made her face look very elegant. Her skin was as white as snow. It was just flawless.

I saw how she was getting uncomfortable, I'm so bad with girls, did I stare for too long? I needed to say something to make it less awkward, but I couldn't think of anything. I wanted to say something, but before I could do that she asked me a question. Thank god!

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Rylan," I replied. When I said that she became very enthusiastic. I saw her eyes lit up and that made me happy. Does she like me?

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name's Lena, " she replied. Lena? Even her name was cute!

"Nice to meet you!" I said. After we introduced each other she invited me over for dinner so she could thank me for saving me. Am I gonna meet her parents? Damn, I needed to prepare myself and stuff. I accepted and that evening I was eating at her house.

"I heard from Lena how you saved her and were very grateful for that." a feminine voice said. It was Lena's mother. Lena's father nodded in agreement. "My baby girl isn't even ten yet and she already found herself such a handsome boyfriend!"

Lena's cheeks became as red as a tomato.

"Stop embarrassing me we're not like that!" she immediately replied, quicky denying the statement her mother just made. I smiled at Elena and she pouted.

"Don't tease the boy," her father replied. He smiled and then looked at me. "I'll trust that will continue to protect her with all your strength."

I firmly nodded.

"Good, then I wouldn't mind if you became my future son-in-law," he continued.

I looked at Lena and she blushed.

I went home after dinner was finished. I was so happy!

43