Number changed
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gu Cheng expressionlessly carried the cake box and left the kitchen.
Ding Ziyue also followed over, specially preparing an extra set of silver knives and forks for him, with inexplicable encouragement in her eyes, "Xiaoyi, go and accompany Mr. Gu!"
The harder you torture him, the more I can heal him~
Gu Cheng:?
When they returned to the annex, the group of spectators outside the ward were not qualified to visit and had been invited by the Gu family servants to the banquet hall to wait for dinner.
Gu Cheng walked outside the ward and saw his mother Song Lan walking out of the ward.
Song Lan is a strong woman, and the jewelry brand she founded is a time-honored and golden brand in China. After the accident in Gu Cheng, she and Mr. Gu worked together to support the group and balance the relationship within the Gu family.
However, no matter how much financial and material resources were poured into it, Gu Cheng could not wake up. Some people in the Gu family were already drifting.
Song Lan closed the door, lowered her head and wiped the corners of her eyes. When she looked up again, she saw "Ning Yi" walking over.
She concealed her expression and nodded gently: "Coming?"
Gu Cheng stopped, and the cold and depressed feeling since the body swap was slightly dissipated, "——Mom."
Song Lan was slightly startled. When she said "Mom", she didn't expect her daughter-in-law to call her so affectionately.
Gu Cheng could see that although Song Lan was still delicate and decent, her haggard look could not be concealed in her eyes.
Song Lan came back to her senses and saw the cake in his hand, "This is..."
The servants and nurses would indeed put some food in Gucheng's ward regularly to increase his popularity. Could it be that his daughter-in-law was so attentive? I was originally worried that she had resentment...
Gu Cheng also looked down and his face darkened when he remembered why he had brought the cake.
Although he couldn't tell Song Lan about such a bizarre thing as swapping bodies now, he could pave the way and penetrate Ning Yi's personality in advance so that he could get a smooth divorce when he returned.
So Gu Cheng said calmly: "Oh, these are all for me to eat myself."
It’s just a matter of having the words “delicious but lazy” written on its face.
Song Lan was startled. Is this child being honest?
She has been in a wealthy family for too long, and is used to seeing all kinds of famous ladies and daughters. On the contrary, she admires some girls who return to their original nature, don't pretend, and are more real.
Ning Yi's child looks good. If he can withstand some small tests, the Gu family will definitely not treat their daughter-in-law badly.
"Go and eat," Song Lan showed a kind smile, "Remember to save some belly for the dinner."
Gu Cheng: "...?"
Why do you look so satisfied?
Ning Yi lay on the bed and squinted happily for a while, then woke up accurately.
——The takeaway is here!
"Husband~" she called in her head.
At this time, Gu Chengcai just walked to the bed and stopped to make sure that she was not drooling with his face.
Hearing this, he paused in his steps.
Her perception is so sharp?
Obviously, his body can only feel very slight fluctuations in airflow.
Gu Cheng asked calmly: "Can you change it back now?"
Ning Yi's attitude is very good: "Not yet." But he is trying hard to get the cake right.
Gu Cheng looked at the clock on the wall, squinting and counting the time.
They changed a total of three times today. The first time and the second time were a complete exchange back and forth. After the third time, there was a cooling down period, which is now about two hours.
He needs to figure out the various rules and restrictions of body swapping as soon as possible and gain more initiative.
Perhaps, this is also an important turning point for him to break through the vegetative state.
"It's okay, husband," Ning Yi lay flat on his back, speaking in a very affectionate tone, "Now that the exchange has happened, for you, I am willing to bear more of the pain of lying down in exchange for your freedom."
After all, her biggest goal in life now is to eat well and sleep well! Then take the time to use her apocalyptic almighty skills to collect some money, so that when the boss wakes up, he will not be killed quickly.
Gu Cheng raised his lips when he heard it, but there was no smile in his eyes: hypocrisy.
After a while, Ning Yi's interchange ability returned to normal.
Gu Cheng secretly noted that the cooling time this time was about two hours and fifteen minutes.
It's just that he thought that he would be used to it after changing his body. However, when he returned to the closed dead silence again, he felt a burst of uncontrollable mania.
After a brief taste of freedom, the darkness became even more unbearable.
Ning Yi didn't speak again after returning to his body.
Sure enough, human nature is inherently selfish.
So does he.
Gu Cheng was quiet for a moment in the darkness, and became even colder: "Hello."
There was no response from the other party.
The silent darkness was like an endless tide, and Gu Cheng suddenly had a suspicion.
Could it be that swapping bodies and regaining freedom was just an illusion after he was trapped into a mental disorder?
"...Hey," Gu Cheng's voice was cold, "You——"
"First, I don't say hello."
Her voice finally came through.
"Second, I'm eating cake," Ning Yi's voice was a little vague, "Hubby, are you lonely? Do you want to listen to food broadcasts?"
Ning Yi is very religious about food.
The Gu family is worthy of being a top-notch wealthy family, and the chef's skills in making desserts are quite good. The mellow and sweet taste spreads from the tip of her tongue, and then the soft and dense touch of the cake body directly starts to secrete her dopamine crazily.
Ning Yi generously shared her happiness with her husband, who was in a vegetative state: "Yami Miya Miya."
This time it was quiet in Gucheng.
Ning Yi continued: "Bah, bah, bah, bah."
Gu Cheng: "..."
Ning Yi: "I will continue to eat and broadcast for you at the dinner later. Don't worry, hubby, I won't make you lonely."
"...Okay," Gu Cheng said expressionlessly, "Shut up."
Today, in order to entertain the rich and famous people who came, the Gu family will hold a small family dinner in the banquet hall in the evening.
After eating that piece of cake, Ning Yi became very interested in the Gu family's dinner.
This is also a plot point in the original plot. Because it was the first time for the original protagonist to attend such a high-society dinner, he had low self-esteem and was too timid to speak, so he was severely pulled into the control group by the confident and generous heroine Dou Wen. After returning, her mentality became even more distorted and she was doubly abused, which was also the beginning of her committing a catastrophic death.
Ning Yi looked in the mirror before leaving the ward.
As expected, you will feel better after sleeping well. In the last days, she couldn't sleep deeply and couldn't eat well. Although her facial features were still the same, her beauty was greatly reduced. At this moment, Ning Yi's whole body was relaxed, and there was a lazy beauty between her delicate eyebrows.
What is there to be ashamed of when you look like this?
Besides, this is a mindless book, how can it be difficult to get along among the zombies?
When Ning Yi pushed open the door and walked into the banquet hall, she held her head high.
Everyone’s eyes unconsciously focused on——
At this moment, Ning Yi no longer has that cold aura, and her delicate and beautiful facial features have a loose and natural appeal. She has a very upright posture when she walks, making people unconsciously notice that she is originally slender and tall. , the waist is so thin, the legs are so long...
However, in a wealthy family, appearance alone is of no use.
The long table in the banquet hall is already filled with people. The hierarchy in the wealthy circle is very clear. Everyone has a ranking in their hearts based on their family background and status.
Ning Yi's ranking is undoubtedly the bottom among the bottom.
She asked Gu Cheng in her mind: "Husband, where do you want me to sit?"
Gu Cheng was very familiar with this kind of situation. Malice surged in his heart and he suggested coolly: "You can sit in the seat closest to the main seat."
Ning Yi applauded with satisfaction: "It's the same as what I thought."
That’s the closest to the main course.
Gu Cheng sneered coldly.
As soon as Ning Yi sat down, the eyes of those present were more focused on her. The man opposite the position looked at Ning Yi up and down: "Go to the back, you have the nerve to sit here?"
When Ding Ziyue heard this, she quickly came to the rescue gently: "I'm sorry Mr. Gu, my sister has never been to this kind of banquet and doesn't understand the rules. I'll take her to another seat right now -"
Her behavior aroused the favorable looks of people around her.
If it were the original owner, he would have stood up dejectedly by this time, but Ning Yi remained calm and raised his eyes with a beautiful arc.
"What?" she said calmly, "Gucheng's wife, can't she sit down?"
The banquet hall fell silent.
Ding Ziyue's face froze, and Gu Zhisong, who had just spoken, was suddenly speechless.
They can deal with Ning Yi, a country bumpkin, at will, but who dares to name him like Gucheng?
This is the Gu family, no one dares to make any refutation of this statement. Even if that man is still asleep, his name is the rule.
Ning Yi has no shame in taking advantage of the boss, and has no sense of moral guilt.
whee. Her happiness is the most important^-^
But in the distance, Song Lan, who witnessed this scene, showed some admiration in her eyes - yes, Gu Cheng's wife, the daughter-in-law of their Gu family, should have such confidence!
Song Lan gave a brief speech at the main seat, thanking everyone for their concern for Gucheng, but did not mention a word about Gucheng's situation.
After that, the restaurant started a banquet.
The dinner features both Chinese and Western styles, with exquisite dishes and fragrant aroma. Ning Yi found that sitting in this position couldn't be more convenient. The food would be served the fastest and the food would be best served.
So she repaid her kindness and said to Gu Cheng: "Husband, you can't eat it, I'll introduce it to you^3^"
Gu Cheng: "..."
"What I'm serving now is pan-fried foie gras. I'll take ten of them in one bite."
Gu Cheng was very indifferent, but unexpectedly did not interrupt.
The best friend next to Ding Zyue gritted her teeth, "She just sits there and eats with peace of mind? She's so shameless."
Ding Ziyue's face didn't look good either, but after a few seconds, she smiled mysteriously.
There is only one explanation for Ning Yi's dramatic change in personality - she must have abused Young Master Gu, making her feel like she was stepping on others! Otherwise, how could she be so calm and calm?
It seems that she has to find an opportunity to visit quickly. Young Master Gu is still waiting for her to rescue him in the dark!
So Ding Ziyue stood up gracefully and raised her wine glass: "Aunt Song Lan, I would like to take the opportunity of everyone being here today to invite everyone to come to Ding's house next week to attend my welcome banquet~"
Everyone here was suddenly filled with envy:
"Wow, this is indeed the daughter of the Ding family who has taken home ~"
"Your family loves you so much, Yueyue!"
Ding Ziyue looked at Ning Yi who was lowering his head to eat, and sighed softly: "Everyone knows that I have unintentionally taken over the identity of my sister for so many years. In fact, I have always felt guilty and worried. So Xiaoyi, you...you Will you come to participate?”
Generally speaking, no fake daughter is willing to admit that she is occupying the magpie's nest, but Ding Ziyue is different. Although she is a fake daughter, she has a more powerful real family, so she can say it calmly, and she even feels superior. feel.
Ning Yi took the time to look at her.
Ding Ziyue's words really hit the original owner's pain points - she was willing to go, but when she was taken back to the Ning family, let alone the welcome banquet, her biological parents didn't even say a few words to her. How can you bear to see Ding Ziyue being so pampered in her new home? If you don't want to go, it means you have resentment in your heart and you are not generous enough. Ding Ziyue has already taken the initiative to show her kindness, but you still don't know how to flatter me.
No wonder that in the plot, the original owner was so psychologically twisted that he dug a hole in the tablecloth under the dining table.
For a moment, everyone looked over, waiting for Ning Yi's answer.
"Okay," Ning Yi nodded and smiled, and asked a concerned question: "Then can your meal standards meet the banquet standards of the Gu family?"
Ding Ziyue was stunned.
Song Lan also looked over.
Ding Ziyue never expected that Ning Yi would throw her back a question that was even more difficult to answer? ?
If she said it was better than the Gu family, she would be underestimating the Gu family. Song Lan would definitely be dissatisfied with her. How could she visit Young Master Gu? If she wants to say that the Gu family is not good, then how should she explain that she invited everyone so confidently just now and was unanimously envied? ?
——Just now he provoked her and Gu Zeyu, and now he set a trap for her. Why is Ning Yi so scheming? !
Ding Ziyue finally had no choice but to stutter and say: "Of course, our family will work hard."
Ning Yi nodded very confidently: "Then come on."
Ding Ziyue's face almost turned green.
Why does she have such an attitude? ! Is it just because Young Master Gu allowed her to abuse him behind his back?
After she cured Young Master Gu and helped him rise to power, she waited to see Ning Yi's miserable end!
Ning Yi looked at the heroine's green face and ate a piece of grilled seabass fragrant with basil leaves.
Then she cooed at Gu Cheng with great satisfaction: "Husband, do you want to eat? Just tell me if you want to eat."
Gu Cheng's voice was cold: "I avoid greasy food and meaty food."
Ning Yi's tone was doting: "I don't believe you when you say angry things."
Gu Cheng: "..."
He had lived on a bottle for three years and could no longer tolerate the pungent smell of fishy, greasy food.
The reason why Gu Cheng didn't interrupt her was because wealthy people were always hypocritical. In a social occasion like a dinner party, someone like Ning Yi who really kept his head down while eating must be an outcast.
The darkest intuition in Gu Cheng's heart told him that the worse Ning Yi's situation, the more opportunities she would have to swap bodies with him, right?
With dark malice, Gu Cheng asked in a low voice: "Did you enjoy your meal?"
Ning Yi was waiting for the last dish of today’s dinner, Jinhua Two-head Black Braised Pork.
After it was delivered, it was crystal clear, and the color of the meat was like a work of art.
"I'm so happy!" Ning Yi happily put the meat into his mouth and invited him without hesitation: "I really want you to come over and have a taste, husband."
As soon as she finished speaking, a strand of her hair was blown up by the wind.
The next second, the Gucheng people had been cut over.
Gu Cheng: "..."
Ning Yi: "???"
She was just being polite, didn’t she really want to change?
On the other side, Gu Cheng was sitting at the dining table expressionlessly, with a big mouthful of fat and oily braised pork in his mouth, which almost fell out.
Ding Ziyue had been staring at "Ning Yi's" mistakes unwillingly. Now she finally caught it and quickly came over to teach him: "Oh sister, you don't know table manners, let me teach you..."
Gu Cheng took a deep breath, held back his vomiting, picked up the napkin, folded it skillfully with his slender fingers, and gently wiped away the oil on his lips.
Every move is impeccably elegant.
Then bite that piece of fat and use up all your life's self-cultivation.
Swallowed it like shit.
Ning Yi.
You are very well.

1