Ultraman?
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hahahahaha Brother Wan! Thousands of teams! Do you have martial ethics? 】
【You were the one who proposed the competition, and you were the one who ran away first! 】
[Master Gu: Damn it]
【Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha really laugh to death】
The entire online barrage exploded the moment Wander turned around and flew away - everyone burst into laughter.
When has your business emperor and the strongest man ever been stabbed in the back like this?
Gu Cheng: "..."
hehe.
[Don’t be afraid, young master, you are the strongest fighter! You can do it! 】
[Sister Ning will protect you! 】
[Come on, hahahaha]
Gu Cheng pondered on the spot for 0.001 seconds with no expression on his face.
Well, he was indeed the cause of this riot, and you can’t blame that trickster.
Okay, he's just a cheater.
Wander ran fast - since the zombies were rioting, the people who had just evacuated were not safe. Leave this to Master Gu to pretend!
The real apocalyptic people are capable of bending and stretching and are never afraid of embarrassment:)
Gu Cheng decided to take a chance on the system reward, so he quickly turned around and quickly climbed to the roof to observe the situation. He stared at the charging zombie for two seconds, then drew an arrow neatly and cocked his bow——
At that moment, the man's face tightened and his expression was serious.
All the viewers in front of the screen also forgot to joke.
In the blink of an eye.
The arrow shot out like a stream of light, with the force of breaking bamboo——
【Ah ah ah, one arrow pierced three zombies! 】
【damn it! So handsome! 】
【Master Gu, ah, he is indeed the most powerful fighter! 】
Time is limited. To ensure that they can evacuate safely after completing the game mission, Gu Cheng must improve his efficiency.
His shooting skills are max, but at the same time he also has a strong brain power. After precise calculation, every time he shoots an arrow, he can pierce at least two zombies.
【Fuck, another one! 】
【Ahhhhhhh it’s burning! 】
Gucheng attacked and retreated, killing six zombies in a blink of an eye.
Eight.
Ten of them!
After killing enough of the number specified by the system, Gu Cheng turned around and retreated without any hesitation.
【Ah ah ah who can't help but say that the young master is awesome! 】
[So it’s enough for system tasks, right? What is the reward for Kuai Kuai Kuai? Master Gu wants to go back with a reward for his wife! 】
Over there, when Ning Yi watched Wan Ge running back from a distance, he quickly remembered the weakness of Gucheng's character card.
She wanted to laugh a little, but held it back——
There is no way, this is what people in the last days are like! Pretending is definitely not as important as survival!
However, the King of Forces in their family would not be like this. Ning Yi knew that Gu Cheng would definitely pretend to be a force before coming back.
——And sure enough.
Mr. Gu performed a single operation on the zombie frontline and wowed the online audience.
In order to provide logistical support for his pretense, Ning Yi quickly used today's creative skills to give the triumphant emperor the best support equipment.
However, at this time, the electronic sound of the game system also sounded——
"Congratulations to player [Gucheng], for killing 10 zombies and completing the mission."
"The system rewards you with an ultra-high-performance off-road vehicle to help you escape from the zombie wave."
All the players heard it, and Wander just said "fuck" - isn't this what they dream of in the apocalypse? This game really understands the apocalypse.
However, Ning Yi: "?"
She just used the skill - also created a car^-^
Just now, Ning Yi quickly analyzed the situation and gave the same judgment as the game system: quickly escape the scene, reduce conflicts, move to favorable terrain to reorganize as soon as possible, and observe the next natural changes.
So she created a car that has super performance, can climb mountains, and has more seats——
An off-road ambulance!
Not only does it have the performance of an off-road vehicle, but it can also make up for the fact that they don't have the healing ability of the Goddess of Light in their team - she is so considerate, but the system backhandedly gave them one?
Ning Yi: Hate.
But this is a game of her own making.
I hate but I can’t hate.
【Hahahahahahaha I feel Sister Ning's speechlessness, system you have done all the bad things! 】
[So the car built by Sister Ning is obviously better than the one given in the game! Worthy of being the creator of the game! 】
[The game understands the apocalypse very well, but Sister Ning understands it better hahahaha]
Finally, when Gu Cheng, carrying a quiver on his back and driving a car, caught up with them from the chasing zombies, he looked at another off-road ambulance and was speechless for a second.
——Then what else did he kill just now?
And Wander, who ran away in time and saw that the situation was about to pick up a car for nothing, very naturally asked: "Which one should I drive?"
Gu Cheng: "..."
【So in the end there will still be one that Team Wan will drive hahaha】
【Brother Wan: The King of Picking Up Leaks】
[Master Gu: Damn it, Bai Gan]
"..." Gu Cheng's expression may have meant he wanted to scold him, but in this situation he couldn't say anything more, so he finally had to say, "...I'm taking my wife's car."
Wander picked up an off-road vehicle for free, and his respect for Gucheng rose directly in his heart: "Good brother."
Gu Cheng: "Climb."
【Hahahahahaha】
【It will really make you laugh to death】
Gu Cheng directly gave up the reward he got from killing zombies at the risk of being eliminated, and turned around and got into Ning Yi's off-road ambulance.
Ning Yi couldn't help but laugh.
Your emperor is so angry!
After getting in the car, Gu Cheng stepped on the accelerator and passed Wander's off-road vehicle directly, with obvious resentment and anger.
The zombies were getting further and further away in the rearview mirror, and Ning Yi smiled and fell on the passenger seat.
Gu Chengsang drove with a stern face. He saw the smile on her lips from the corner of his eye. He put one hand on the steering wheel and reached out to pinch her cheek with the other, "Still smiling."
It was a waste of money to get that bastard Wander.
The bastard in the other car: "Ah sneeze——"
Wander said happily: Who scolded me?
Ning Yi managed to hold back her smile, "Husband, don't you like the car I gave you?"
"No -" Gu Cheng said helplessly, "Of course I like it."
Ning Yi knew that he was stabbed in the back and picked up, so he was unhappy, so Rainbow Fart started to output directly: "Hubby, do you know how handsome you were just now! Oh my God! I have never seen such a handsome man like you!"
Gu Cheng's originally frowning brows suddenly relaxed.
Ah. really.
She has never seen his heroic appearance in the last days.
Ning Yi held her heart in her hands: "Your bravery! Your fearlessness! Your magical skills with perfect accuracy! I am fascinated by you!"
After two sentences, Gucheng's expression was astonishing.
There was even a hint of smile hidden in his voice, "Okay, okay."
Ning Yi raised his hand and made a heart sign on his chest: "Husband, with you here, the end of the world will become safe and warm! It's great to have you, husband."
Gu Cheng burst out laughing, not showing the coldness he had a few minutes ago.
【Hahahahahaha Sister Ning, you are really good at blowing】
[She is playing with a very new CPU, ah no, kfc]
[Young Master Gu is so coaxable, wow, how come it’s a bit sweet]
[Yes, Master Gu is so easy to coax] a certain assistant made a comment.
Ning Yi calmed down the King of Forces, and the basic battery was exhausted. She had just used a skill and had no defense ability within an hour, and had reached the supplementary sleep stage specified by the system.
The road up the mountain was a bit bumpy, and zombies would suddenly rush out and hit their car windows.
"His ho ho——"
"Roar!"
Fortunately, Ning Yi's off-road ambulance worked. It was very sturdy and safe.
And Ning Yi’s greatest sense of security comes from the person next to him.
Gu Cheng raised his hand and pulled off his coat, and covered her with it with one hand, "Go to sleep."
Ning Yi arched her clothes and then turned her head.
Under the dark sky, with dangers lurking on all sides, Gu Cheng tilted his head and curled his thin lips.
Then he naturally leaned over and kissed her gently on the forehead, "Good night."
So Ning Yi closed her eyes and fell asleep.
The car is quiet.
And the Internet is full of crying and howling.
【Who is so sweet?】
[Fuck, fuck, damn, when will sweet love come to me?]
[Fortunately, the owner of the melon can't be seen in the car behind, otherwise she would faint again]
[Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I don't have any character card weaknesses, why am I going to faint! 】

Halfway through the car, heavy rain started to fall.
Looking at the water accumulation on the road, it’s not optimistic.
No one can predict what the heavy rain will turn into, but fortunately they have two cars now, so they won't get caught in the rain.
After finally waiting for the rain to stop, Wander directed everyone to come down to set up tents, repair, and eat to replenish their strength.
At this time, by coincidence, another car came up the mountain.
The goddess of light walked with confident steps.
Their team has lost three people, and now only she, Jiang Linyi and two teammates are left. Fortunately, one of the teammates' skills is auto repair, so they got a scrap car and modified it.
Although it is not in line with the temperament of a princess, it is better than walking.
However, after Ding Ziyue got out of the car and saw Ning Yi's car, she suddenly felt sour: Why!
Their cars are big and new!
She also wants to join Brother Wan’s team!
Ding Ziyue felt that Wander must also want to invite her. After all, her skills are unique among 100 players.
Wander: Do you think I’m stupid?
Her skills and weaknesses are equivalent to attracting a plague aura, and it's too late to hide.
Ding Ziyue waited for a while and saw that he had no intention of actively inviting a team? Ding Ziyue immediately decided that she had to show off her super skills.
——Holy light emission!
Yes, her skills will be upgraded! It is now possible to emit light waves!
Ding Ziyue saw Gu Cheng getting out of the car with Ning Yi in his arms, his eyes closed, as if he had been seriously injured. Ding Ziyue restrained her urge to laugh and rushed forward with a lunge.
"Oh my god! Sister! What's wrong with you!"
"The end of the world, this end of the world is so cruel! How can you hurt my sister?"
Ding Ziyue started casting the spell directly——
For a time, the light shines brightly!
——Ning Yi, this time, am I your light? !
I will eventually shine on you! Hahahahaha——
Soon, Ning Yi woke up rubbing her eyes.
As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Princess Tintin making a very classic move towards her: her arms were crossed, and light waves were continuously emitted.
Ning Yi looked confused, "Ultraman?"
Did you become it after all?
Ding Ziyue: “…………”
[Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha guanyinfang
【Ultraman hahahahahaha】
【The new codename of the Goddess of Light! Ultraman Tintin]
Ding Ziyue smiled reluctantly: "Sister, are you feeling better now? Are your wounds healed? Oh, I feel so sad when I see you have no one to take care of you and no one to protect you!"
Zhao Mochu happened to hear it and looked surprised, "What are you talking about? Sister Ning just took a nap."
Ding Ziyue: "?"
are you crazy? Can she sleep even when there are zombies around? !
Ning Yi touched his head, "But I feel quite refreshed after taking the light."
Zhao Mochu immediately said: "Then you can also emit light waves for me, Ultra—no, Princess Ding!"
Ding Ziyue: "?? What do you think I am!"
are you crazy!
Who is Ultraman! ?
Get out, get out!

Fortunately, Ding Ziyue quickly adjusted her embarrassment.
It doesn’t matter, this is nothing! hehe!
Compared with the favor she received, perhaps it was her fate to be ostracized by these people, she understood~
So Ding Ziyue held Jiang Linyi's arm and began to show Ning Yi the beautiful love she had along the way.
"Brother Zhao was bitten by a zombie just now while trying to save me. Brother Lin Yi originally planned to pay for it with his life!"
Jiang Linyi shook his head tenderly and heartbrokenly, "Yueyue, stop talking."
Wander stood further away.
This woman is indeed the God of Plague.
"No! Brother Lin Yi, I have to say it!"
Ding Ziyue looked sad, broken and melancholy, "In the end, brother Lin Yi was still hugged by me, but really, he really wanted to sacrifice for me at that moment. I really... I think the biggest thing in the apocalypse is This is nothing more than love! Sister, do you think someone will face the zombie wave for you?"
Gu Cheng: "?"
He reached out and stuffed another piece of chocolate into Ning Yi's mouth.
There is no need to say anything about idiots.
Ning Yi: "Yami Miyami."
Gu Cheng looked up at the sky and narrowed his eyes.
This height is not enough, they also need a wider field of vision.
​Obviously Wander had the same plan.
"Everyone, please replenish your energy within one minute and then continue up the mountain."
"Okay Team Wan."
After Ding Ziyue finished her show, no matter whether she could join Wander's team or not, she had already gained a sense of spiritual superiority.
Haha, her love must have envy hundreds of millions of viewers around the world anyway! Who could not envy her pampered life? !
After all, true love can best be shown in such a difficult environment in the last days! At first glance, Ning Yi and Master Gu had never experienced the life and death choices she and Lin Yi had made~ How could they compare with her?
Ding Ziyue walked to a small lake next to her with bright and crazy steps, and looked at her reflection on the lake to adjust her style.
However, a mutation happened at this moment!
A zombie monster that looked like a fish and a human suddenly sprang out of the seemingly shallow lake!
Ding Ziyue: "Ahhhhhhh!"
here we go again!
It’s not even human anymore. What a weird thing is this!
Ding Ziyue collapsed and shouted: "What! Are you all so eager for my beautiful reflection!"
【Because they are all light chasers! Princess! 】
[Damn, don’t make me laugh when I’m nervous, hahahahaha]
【Light! Run! Light! 】
Wander suddenly thought: Damn it, it’s really a plague!
The virus does not only spread among people, this is also one of their apocalyptic experiences.
He fired two shots to kill the fish monster, and then waved: "Retreat! Everyone get in the car!"
Gu Cheng and Wander jumped into two cars respectively, quickly integrated all the members, and began to rush up the mountain.
Before leaving, Ning Yi looked back -
Lake surface, reflection... So Ding Ziyue in the reflection also shines in the eyes of zombies?
Ning Yi was thoughtful.
The rain has fallen again.
This is already the third day in the game, and the heavy rain falling from the sky is getting heavier.
Soon, the rain and fog almost blurred the car windows, making it even more difficult to walk on the mountain road.
The only good thing is that their intelligence agent did not faint and gave the information in time this time——
"I saw water... lots and lots of water!"
The information received in Zhao Mochu's mind was in the form of pictures. Because it was all water, there was not much effective information. But it is also obvious that in this dark cloudy sky, there will soon be a flood attack.
Soon they understood that this level could take away at least 60% of the surviving players.
Because the huge amount of rainfall started to flood directly from the foot of the mountain, and it was flooding up at a desperate speed.
This will take away some of the zombies, but at the same time, more zombies willMonsters will also come up with the water.
​And they were about to be surrounded.
Ning Yi thought about creating a plane, but if no one could pilot it, it would be the end of a collective plane crash. Second, the weather in the game is ever-changing and not suitable for flying at all.
So how to get out of trouble?
When they finally reached the top of the mountain and looked up, everyone was shocked——
All around, there is a vast ocean.
In the game, the environment is ever-changing, and the world changes in just the blink of an eye.
The plot line of "Reappearance of the End of the World" developed randomly, and none of them expected this step. However, the environment faced by all existing players is the same, so...
Someone murmured: "What about the players who didn't go up the mountain just now?"
There was silence, and the answer was obvious.
They are all dead.
And now, they are almost there.
The difficulty of the game has quietly increased - their supplies are naturally consumed according to the game time, and their ammunition is limited. Ning Yi, the only one with creative ability, also has limitations. They can't defeat the zombies on the top of the mountain.
The earth beneath the sea is still shaking, and viruses buried deep underground will infect all living things.
Under the overflowing sea surface, zombie monsters are crawling out wetly, densely packed towards the top of the mountain.
The ominous sound can already be heard——
It also has a sticky crawling sound!
The end of the world, this is the real end of the world, a place where all human flesh and blood is swallowed up.
Ordinary players are so nervous that they pick their feet.
Because the sense of immersion was so strong, they even forgot that they were in a holographic game and seemed to be about to die.
Wander quickly took stock of their combat capabilities. The best chance of winning at the moment is to let 01 build another powerful fire weapon to see if it can withstand it until the seawater recedes.
"Okay 01?"
Gu Cheng hugged Ning Yi and looked down at her.
If he uses skills, he must always be with Ning Yi.
Ning Yi didn't look nervous at all, she just kept thinking of better solutions.
At this time, Ding Ziyue also realized that her holy light healing had no offensive power, and she did not dare to show her head to be discovered by the light chasers, so she had to hide behind Jiang Linyi and chant sacredly——
"It's okay everyone, we will get through this difficult time! Believe in yourself, come on, come on~"
The zombies have climbed up and are slowly surrounding the surviving players.
Looking around, it makes people’s scalp numb.
These monsters are grotesque, with bruises and ulcers, and their protruding eyeballs show a desire for human flesh and blood.
Wander shouldered the gun and said: "11, we must decide as soon as possible——"
Gu Cheng hugged her in front of him, drew an arrow back with one hand, and stared at the zombies pouring down the mountain with his dark eyes——
"I thought of it." Ning Yi said suddenly.
Since Princess Tintin’s reflection in the water has light, it can be reproduced completely——
So Ning Yi did not make a weapon, but raised his hand and created a very, very huge screen, almost as big as half a stadium.
Her skills are indeed incredible, just like Gu Cheng's quiver that can draw out an unlimited amount of arrows. This is unscientific, but as long as all the details are considered carefully enough during the creation process, it can be achieved.
So when the giant curtain was suspended across the surging sea of doom, everyone was shocked by this scene.
【Damn, this scene is amazing, does anyone understand? It is human technology in the end of the world, the beauty between life and death...ahhhh]
【My heart beats faster! What on earth is Sister Ning going to do?]
【Ahhhhhhh】
Among the crowd, only Gu Cheng suddenly raised his lips and smiled.
Immediately afterwards, Ning Yi snapped his fingers, and the giant screen lit up instantly, and it showed——
Ding Ziyue’s big face.
Ding Ziyue: "???"
Why, I will become a superstar in the end of the world? !
Ding Ziyue tidied her hair subconsciously, and then began to manage her expression.
However, the big face on the giant screen smiled - it was so bright! !
It’s like the Buddha’s light shining everywhere!
The zombies climbing the entire mountain suddenly rushed in one direction.
Then one after another, jump into the sea!
Pounced towards the flesh that glowed in their eyes!
The giant screen was pushed farther and farther away, and those zombie monsters actually chased the light!
And all the players on the scene were dumbfounded.
And the audience was already shocked:
【Hahahahahahahahaha fucking using the giant version of the Goddess of Light as a target hahahahahaha】
【Sister Ning, what kind of genius are you? ? 】
[Help, I’m really going to laugh like crazy. This screen is showing Princess Tintin’s expression in real time. I think she’s about to burst.]
【Light! Smile, light! 】
【Light! What are you so dissatisfied about? You brought out your best value! 】
Gu Cheng was already laughing uncontrollably and reached out to hold his little genius in his arms.
And Ning Yi rubbed his hands incomprehensibly——
A goddess of light can attract a dozen zombies.
The Goddess of Light, magnified thousands of times, can attract 90% of the zombies in the world.
Great! ! !
Only Ding Ziyue finally got angry: "You are sick!" ! !
"Ning Yi, what do you think I am!?"
Ning Yi: 0v0
It may be a world-famous painting, an old classic.
——"Ultraman Saves Humanity"!

0