Who wins in the end?
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All zombies cannot resist the temptation of light.
【Princess Ding Ding has made great achievements】
【Your reputation spreads all over the world! 】
[Let us say: Thank you, Ultraman Din's Light]
Ding Ziyue: But this is not the attention I want! ! hateful!
Ding Ziyue's heart was filled with anger, but her face was broadcast in real time on a huge ultra-clear screen, so she couldn't even show too many expressions!
Jiang Linyi is also a kind person. When he saw the effect, he thought that they could finally help.
"Yueyue, it seems that Miss Ning's method is very effective," Jiang Linyi turned to look at Ning Yi: "This projection screen should also have speakers, right? It can make sounds."
Ning Yi: "Yeah, yes."
Ding Ziyue had a bad feeling, "Brother Lin Yi..."
Jiang Linyi made enthusiastic suggestions: "Well Yueyue, you can sing! Use your beautiful singing voice to attract more zombies!"
Ding Ziyue: "???" What do you think I am!
Jiang Linyi thought very simply, because Ding Ziyue likes to show her singing and dancing in public. In the past, Ding Ziyue would take the initiative to perform at the opening of so many events. Now she has a more suitable opportunity and can save everyone. Kind-hearted Yueyue must be very willing.
Ding Ziyue: "Ha, ha, ha, okay! I'm very willing."
【one comes! one comes! one comes! 】
【Let’s play an Ultraman theme song! 】
[This is the first time I am so looking forward to Princess Ding’s performance! Come on, everyone's eyes are your stimulant! 】
Ning Yi suppressed a smile: What a talent.
They are all talents.
My game is amazing because of you!
So, the sea of apocalypse floated on the giant screen——
Princess Tintin began to sing in the smile of the holy light:
"How can we forget old friends and not laugh in our hearts..."
【Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha help】
【Laughing like crazy, light, you are so sacred! 】
[I would like to call it the strongest black humor in the apocalypse. This scene should really be recorded in history]
Ding Ziyue: "Friendship lasts forever..."
As soon as the sound came out, the Buddha's light became stronger, and all the zombies rushed towards the big screen.
After the zombies chased the light and all left the hilltop where they were, this level was judged to have been passed by the game system.
A catastrophe was finally averted in an incredible way!
Gu Cheng took Ning Yi's hand and said, "Let's go."
Ning Yi: "Okay."
Wander looked down the mountain, thoughtfully.
【Spread flowers! Congratulations to the surviving players! 】
[Ah ah ah, it’s so fun, I really want to play! 】
[Then, the game stipulates that victory will be considered when only 2% of the players are left, Shishasha, it’s time to enter the final competition]
[2% means two people! The Iron Triangle will also be unstable! Ahhhh, it’s starting to get exciting]

The only surviving players in this wave are the Wander team and the Goddess of Light team.
14 people in total.
​And in the end, there will only be two winners.
All apocalyptic survival is actually a personal battle in the end.
The team's material reserves are no longer enough. Wander's weakness also requires a large amount of food consumption. They have to search for a wave of supplies first.
However, all the changes have happened, and the resources left in the world are even more pitiful. There are only wild fruits on the mountains, and I don’t know if the things in the water are clean or not, so I can’t eat them casually.
Wander bit the wild fruit and thought, Damn, I’m used to living a good life, but I’m really not used to it.
Turning around, he saw Gucheng feeding small pieces of bread into Ning Yi's mouth.
Wander: "Is there any more?"
Gu Cheng said expressionlessly: "Haha."
A trap. climb.
Wander: "."
Well, no one can cheat your business emperor a second time. He had no choice but to turn around and look for Zhao Mochu, ready to ask for the next information.
After Gu Cheng finished feeding Ning Yi the bread, he touched her belly through her clothes and asked in a low voice, "Are you full?"
Ning Yi suddenly felt a little embarrassed - someone was watching this. In front of the world's audience, she, a technical boss, also wants to save face, and she cannot admit that she usually shows off her round belly when eating at home.
So Ning Yi licked her lips: "I'm full!"
A smile flashed across Gu Cheng's eyes, and he whispered, "Then let the rest be eaten by others?"
Ning Yi opened his mouth: "Ah^口^——"
Gu Cheng smiled and fed her the rest of the food, and finally gave her a small jelly.
After all, these supplies will be naturally consumed by game time, and of course Ning Yi must be fed.
Ning Yi blinked, "Where are you, husband?"
Gu Cheng was thinking about the next level, and he lowered his head after hearing this: "Huh?"
Ning Yi: "Are you full too?"
Gu Cheng looked at her, "Not yet."
Ning Yi said "Ah" and quickly grabbed his arm: "Then why didn't you tell me earlier——"
Gu Cheng smiled and lowered his head, quickly kissed her lips, "I'm full."
Ning Yi: "!"
Is it a foul? Is it a foul?
[He committed a foul! ! Ahhh, he fouled! 】
[I can still find out even if you two whisper behind your back! 】
[No sugar can escape my microscope’s eyes! Ahhhh]
In the distance, Wander didn't see their little movements. He just suddenly stretched out his hand to Zhao Mochu: "Wait, wait! Don't—"
Zhao Mochu: Damn it’s so sweet! ! ! Ahhhhhhhhhh!
I don’t want to take it either, but they are so sweet as a couple! !
Wander: "I know you're excited, but don't get excited yet—"
Fortunately, Zhao Mochu also had experience this time and warned before passing out: "Water! It's so dark! Underground! -"
After saying a few important words, click.
He rolled his eyes and fainted again.
Zhao Weining caught her in time and almost closed his eyes.
He thought to himself: If I had known earlier, I should have gone with Gu Le!
It’s better than suffering this embarrassment!
Comment online at this time.
Mr. Zhou: [Hahahaha]
Mr. Gu: [Hahahahahahahaha]
——How wonderful! The good thing is that the smiles have been transferred to our faces!
Ding Ziyue was dumbfounded, and only after asking others did she know Zhao Mochu's skills and weaknesses - so Zhao Mochu would faint as soon as he took a bite of candy? Then why doesn't she come to eat my brother Lin Yi and me?
We are the sweetest in the world!
Ding Ziyue thought about it and found that Zhao Mochu's weakness was very convenient for the audience to feel the sweetness between them.
So Ding Ziyue quickly forgot the experience of being forced to use her face and singing voice as a zombie target with a very strong heart, and secretly swore in her heart! At least make Zhao Mochu faint once for her sweet pet!
So.
When Zhao Mochu's blood sugar went down and she finally woke up, she saw Ding Ziyue staring at her passionately.
Zhao Mochu: "?"
Ding Ziyue hugged Jiang Linyi and said delicately: "Brother Lin Yi, it hurts."
Jiang Linyi was indeed very concerned about her and immediately asked: "What's wrong? Where does it hurt?"
Ding Ziyue felt sweet in her heart. Have you seen that Jiang Linyi has always doted on her so much! Can I stop eating this? Zhao Mochu still can't be sweetened to death?
"It's okay, brother Lin Yi, I just..."
Jiang Linyi asked thoughtfully: "Is it because of a sore throat? Did I sing too loud just now?"
Zhao Mochu sprayed: "Hahahahahahaha——"
I just forgot about the holy light scene for a second, but when he reminded me, I remembered it again!
Ultraman's love is so beautiful that it is not as beautiful as a mortal (affectionate gaze)
Ding Ziyue: "..."
All of them are sick!
I hate this world so much!

After everyone had tidied up, Wander led everyone down the mountain road.
Ning Yi's giant screen is still moving in the distance, and the mountain is basically safe. They stepped on the muddy ground and descended to the foot of the mountain. There was only one road ahead, and a narrow gate appeared at the end of the road.
It was pitch black. It doesn't look very auspicious. But this is clearly a level leading to the next level.
After the sea level dropped, an underwater palace emerged, like a historical monument.
After entering the underground palace through the narrow door, it was also dark inside, heavy with moisture, and eerie and cold.
The audience can follow the players to see the details of the entire underground palace. In the slightly fluctuating cold water light, all the giant pillars of marble or granite stand!
At a glance, there is no end in sight, like a maze in the middle of the night.
There are many strange eye patterns on these giant pillars, as if they are staring at the player in the dark, and they seem to be conveying something through rock paintings. There are stone carvings at the bottom of the giant pillars, which are placed upside down in the water, ticking, ticking, and making the sound of water drops.
【Absolutely amazing, the art design is great】
【Grand and full of details! I really love Sister Ning]
["The Reappearance of the End of the World" is the most interesting one of the year, Sister Ning yyds! 】
The atmosphere in the game is very strange. After all, this is a zombie lair, and zombies may pop out from nowhere.
All the players were so nervous that they dared not speak out. At this moment, the system’s flat electronic sound suddenly sounded——
"Welcome all players to the Palace of Doom."
"The game stipulates that when only 2% of the players enter the game, the system determines that the 2% of players survive and win. A warm reminder that after the vicissitudes of life, the underground zombies have many new characteristics."
Ding Ziyue did the math and found out that they started with 100 people, but only two of them could win.
No need to ask, it must be her and brother Lin Yi!
The two of them are the heroes and heroines of the world!
Ding Ziyue is very confident in her halo!
Turning around, Jiang Linyi was also very concerned about her "aura": "Why don't you wear a hood, Yueyue?"
Ding Ziyue: "Why?" Even if it's pitch dark here, it can't stop my beauty!
Jiang Linyi said thoughtfully: "Otherwise, if the underground palace is so dark, would you be like a light in the eyes of zombies?"
Ding Ziyue:?
【Hahahahaha】
【Best actor, you are determined! 】
[I think Jiang Linyi really loves her hahahaha]
Ding Ziyue: Do you have to say it? Must it be? !
However, Ning Yi was thoughtful after hearing this, turned around and said quietly to Gu Cheng: "Husband, you can try one too."
Gu Cheng: "?"
Ning Yi said: "Otherwise they will be angry and crazy when they see you."
Gu Cheng: "."
The pullover is fine.
But being treated the same as idiot Ding always makes me feel insulted.
The system's flat electronic sound continued: "Kill 20 zombies and you will receive system rewards."
Wander: "Why did it increase?"
"Weren't there still ten before?"
This is mainly because Master Gu completed the previous task too easily, so the system algorithm directly increased the number.
The players looked at Gu Cheng, their hearts breaking, but they didn't dare to speak directly.
——Do you think everyone has the strongest fighting power in the apocalypse? ! ah!
"——Finally, I would like to remind all players that their hearing is very sensitive! Using hot weapons may attract more zombies and cause greater danger."
Everyone: "???"
Why didn’t you tell me earlier? Your system is the loudest!
All players shut up instantly.
This belongs to the system category, and Zhao Mochu cannot receive the information. The system is a real dog!
However, just after they shut up and became quiet, they finally heard the rustling sounds that had been covered up by various sounds just now.
is approaching them!
In the blink of an eye, a zombie suddenly rushed out——
In an instant, the players who were originally gathered together were scattered and fled in panic in this maze-like water prison.
In fact, everyone knows that there will definitely be a fight in the underground palace, and the last person who can get out is the final winner of this survival.
So in fact, the concept of team has been automatically eliminated since entering the underground palace.
Of course, there are still people who form two teams. After all, there can be two winners in the end.
For example, Ding Ziyue and Jiang Linyi must be tied together, Zhao Mochu is also with Zhao Weining, and after Wander stepped aside to analyze the situation, he also captured Song Qingmei to form a team, freeze frame + fighting, they still have a chance of winning.
Gu Cheng pulled Ning Yi and quickly turned to another passage.
It is not recommended to use hot weapons in this level, so there are many cold weapons such as knives, guns, sticks and sticks scattered inside the underground palace to improve players' combat effectiveness.
Soon, Wander picked up a machete and took the lead carrying the knife.
Many players have caught weapons one after another, and they feel somewhat safe in their hands.
【Ah ah ah ah the fight has begun! 】
【Total black night vision! So exciting ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
Soon, the sound of swords clashing against each other was heard in the underground palace, the swords struck flesh and blood, and the zombies roared unwillingly——
Ning Yi quietly asked Gu Cheng in the dark: "What should we get, husband."
Gu Chengzheng bent over and stood up from the ground, looking down at the parchment scroll in his hand.
Spread it out and take a look.
It is the map of the Palace of Doom.
Ning Yi: "??"
As expected of you, Emperor’s Luck! Can you pick this up?
Ning Yi put his hands behind his back, indicating that he never cheated on him.
And the online barrages filled the screen with [6666666]
[Hahahaha, Sister Ning, don’t feel guilty]
[We all know that man is just hanging on the wall]
Gu Cheng used the faint light to quickly imprint the structure of the entire underground palace in his mind, and laughed, "Maybe because this is the world you created, you give me preferential treatment."
Ning Yi also laughed after hearing this, "Huh huh huh."
It turns out that there is an underground river in the underground palace, and the only way to the exit is from the underground river.
However, after passing through the Sea of Doom just now, ordinary players will never dare to enter the water easily after seeing so many monsters underwater.
——I have to say, this plot connection is really insidious!
"So we have the answer," Gu Cheng put away the map and held her hand. "We are not looking for weapons, we are looking for ships."
The system reward must be this.
Then there is no need for Ning Yi to create it, so as not to lose the defense ability and become unsafe.
Ning Yi shook his neck, "Okay."
She has been protected by Gu Cheng since she entered the game, and she hasn't really done anything yet.
So when they encountered several zombies facing the wall from the secret passage of the underground palace, Gu Cheng directly attacked the shark, and Ning Yi was not idle either.
【damn it! handsome! 】
【Fucking Sister Ning also took action! 】
[Sister Ning, be careful, my heart is going to jump out]
Then I saw from the night vision perspective, Ning Yi flew up and kicked a zombie. Without hesitation, he twisted his arms and broke the neck of a zombie, cleanly and crisply!
Zombies are like this. Many players are defeated by their own fear. As long as you are not afraid, their intelligence is not as high as that of humans, so they can be solved quickly and accurately.
Ning Yi clapped her hands and Gu Cheng patted her head.
Then the two of them eliminated several zombies in the blink of an eye.
【Fucking sister Ning is so handsome! ! ! 】
【Ah ah ah sister Ning, I love you so much】
After killing twenty zombies, the system rewarded him as promised.
A kayak.
Although it seemsIt's not very sturdy, and it gets knocked over easily on the water, but at least it's paddling.
Gu Cheng held Ning Yi in one hand and carried the kayak in the other. He used his super brain power to recreate the map of the underground palace. After twists and turns, he really found the underground river!
As soon as they got on the boat, they heard a series of footsteps.
Wander pulled Song Qingmei and killed many zombies along the way——
His strategy was very effective. Song Qingmei's photographic freeze-frame technique helped him freeze the zombies, and then he came to kill them. The cooperation was pretty good. But he saw that Song Qingmei was so tired that she was about to collapse, so in the end he took her to escape, so the two of them had not yet received the reward from the system.
When Wander saw Gu Cheng rowing a boat, he immediately asked: "Are there any more? Give me a boat!"
Gu Cheng smiled faintly.
He held up the oar, and his straight voice echoed in the underground palace: "Friendship, forever and ever..."
Then he rowed away expressionlessly.
Haha, what a scam. Can I be tricked by you three more times?
[Hahahahaha, I will definitely retaliate against the young master]
[Gucheng: Can I do it a second time in vain? 】
【Brother Wan, don’t even think about picking up the leaks! 】
Wander: "..."
Oh shit!
Ning Yi: Hahahahahaha, I’m sorry, Brother Wan!
Survival match! Competition first, friendship second!
"886."
Gu Cheng looked at the rushing water in front of the underground river and said, "Sit tight, dear."
Ning Yi felt very excited and waved her hand: "Let's go!"
Break out of the underground palace!

Behind them, the entire underground palace was in chaos.
From time to time, several gunshots could be heard, followed by people's screams of fear.
The number of surviving players is decreasing sharply.
Zhao Mochu and Zhao Weining were acting like dogs all the way, not making any sound, even if they were face to face with zombies, they couldn't hold back from crying.
It doesn't matter! Just don't make a sound! The sight of the zombies in these underground palaces is not as good as their hearing, so they can survive!
However, they both picked up weapons on the way.
There were too many, so I didn’t hold it when I walked away, and it banged on the ground with a clang!
They are all cold weapons, iron things, and loud noises.
Immediately, there was only a string of voices in Zhao Mochu's heart: "It's over, BBQ is over——"
The zombies rushed over instantly, and they were eaten before they even had time to pick up their weapons.
Before going offline, Zhao Weining couldn't bear it and shouted: "Zhao Mochu! Can you stop smoking!"
Zhao Mochu also shouted boldly: "Long live Gu Mo Ning!"
Zombie: "Roar!!——"
Two siblings passed away.

Wander quickly figured it out after watching Gu Cheng and Ning Yi row away.
He followed Gucheng's route by mistake. There must be an outlet for that underground river - anyway, Gucheng would never go the wrong way.
So they also have to build a boat!
So Wander pulled Song Qingmei back to the secret passage where the zombies were densely packed just now, and their cooperation became somewhat tacit.
Just when there were about two zombies left, Wander suddenly let out a fuck.
"Damn, it's offline!"
His weakness is that he didn’t replenish enough food just now, but at this time, his energy is exhausted——
Wander cursed in his heart and thought, he must draw character cards again next time and play again! Dry!
Wander pushed Song Qingmei: "You go to the underground river. If someone has a boat, you can get on board. The mouth of the underground river should be the exit - hurry up."
After saying that, he completely lost all mobility and lay flat in the underground palace. However, before Wander was surrounded by zombies, he saw Song Qingmei rushing over.
"You have a temperament very similar to Ning Yi -" Song Qingmei raised a smile on her face, "It makes me very happy! Thank you!"
Although she was about to die, there was no melancholy on Song Qingmei's face, but a smile.
Then Wander suddenly laughed too——
"That's great."
Like 01, he would be honored.

Ding Ziyue and Jiang Linyi also experienced a beautiful fight.
Ding Ziyue cried and mouthed: "No! Brother Lin Yi - no!"
The two of them also met a zombie just now! Jiang Linyi fought to the death for her and protected her from such a terrifying zombie!
However, Ding Ziyue was covered in shading and it was still dark in the underground palace, so she accidentally bumped into a pillar.
Just when she was about to kowtow, Jiang Linyi, who was already deeply hurt, flew out and blocked the blow for her.
Jiang Linyi: "Pfft——"
Along with the blood he vomited, were Ding Zyue's broken tears.
--ah! my love! Perfect sublimation in this moment!
Ding Ziyue cried but did not dare to make a sound, so she could only speak with broken breaths. Some netizens online interpreted it, and it looked like everyone was having fun.
[Laughing so hard, how come the two of them bumping into each other can look like an idol drama! 】
[Master Gu and Brother Wan have more than ten or twenty zombies per person outside]
However, Ding Ziyue didn't know this. She only knew that--finally, Jiang Linyi sacrificed for me after all!
Is there anything more touching than their love in the world? !
Jiang Linyi covered her heart, vomited blood and said, "Yueyue, I can't accompany you to the end."
Ding Ziyue covered his mouth: "No, brother Lin Yi, we won't talk about this!"
Sure enough, her pampered life and beautiful love are still so moving in the face of the choice of life and death!
Ning Yi, why are you comparing yourself to me?
She ended up hugging Jiang Linyi, but accidentally her hood was ripped off.
Suddenly, a light lit up in the dark underground palace——
Zombie: "Roar!!——"
Ding Ziyue: "Wait! Wait, don't chase me!"
"Ahhhh!"

at this time.
Outside the underground palace.
Gu Cheng and Ning Yi followed the underground river, and sure enough, they saw a narrow door like the entrance, glowing!
After rushing out, we arrived at the outside world——
The final level is an endless road.
The moment they walked out of the underground palace, the two of them were teleported to different locations.
Because this is the final battle for survival, all players are independent individuals and there is no team. This is the final fighting ground stipulated by the game.
Ning Yi stood there and looked towards the end of the road.
There was a dense crowd of people.
Swallowed by the crowd.
A wave of zombies.
Somehow, looking at this scene, she thought of the scene in her mind when she first started playing the game.
So in a daze, the fragments she saw in her dream that year, the scene of Gu Cheng facing the zombie wave, crossing two worlds, and running towards her - were vividly close to her eyes.
The same zombie wave that Gucheng faced back then has surged in from afar, and the number is too terrifying to be measured.
All humanoid, fish-shaped, and all kinds of zombies came running and crawling in dense masses.
The ferocious and terrifying scene even shocked all online viewers.
This is the final blow to the game world and a true "reappearance".
【Oh my god, I'm getting goosebumps】
【Sister Ning! Run! Run! 】
【Ah ah ah I'm so scared! 】
Ning Yi stood in front of the zombie wave, about a few hundred meters away from her.
That is a real sense of depression that cannot be survived. With the crushing of species numbers.
So it wasn’t until this moment that she suddenly understood what kind of courage it took to run against such a craze——
That was something that Ning Yi, who was living in the last days, could not do.
And Gu Cheng came like that, regardless of the consequences and risking his own life——
Like.
Now.
Ning Yi suddenly turned around——
【Ah ah ah ah he's coming! 】
【Master Gu! ! ! 】
【This scene really made me almost cry! 】
On the endless road, a man with a quiver on his back ran towards the zombie wave and her.
The wind blew up the black hair on his forehead, and his steps didn't pause for a second.
[Woooooooooooooo Young Master Gu is running towards Sister Ning! 】
【No turning back! Help woo woo woo]
So Ning Yi also ran up, faced him, and caught his embrace in the apocalyptic song of the zombie wave——
The heartbeats are the same.
"It's too late." Ning Yi gasped.
The zombies at the front were only a dozen meters away from them.
Gu Cheng smiled and said, "It's okay."
When he ran over just now, she turned around and looked back at him——
That scene was enough to make up for the upheaval that Gu Cheng had experienced many years ago.
And this game is exciting enough.
They looked at each other and smiled.
Just when the zombies roared up and were about to drown the two of them like ocean waves, suddenly, the invisible time stopped——
The whole world has pressed the pause button.
The game is over.
The victory or defeat has been decided.
——This shows that except for them, all other players have hung up in the underground palace and returned to the real world.
Now, in the entire virtual world of the holographic game, there are only two living people, Ning Yi and Gucheng.
They won.
【Master Gu and Sister Ning won! 】
【Congratulations to Gu Moning and his wife】
Ning Yi looked up.
All the zombies that wanted to devour them turned into powder and dissipated in the air.
The sky is bright, the sun is shining brightly, and a stream of colorful ribbons are falling.
It’s like celebrating this victory.
At this moment, the whole world is extremely quiet.
It was the end of the world created by Ning Yi himself, and they were standing here - both in the past and in the present.
【How exciting! Can you play live broadcast more? I beg you! I can’t live without you and I can’t live without light——】
【Sister Ning is really awesome, "Reappearance of the End of the World" is the most awesome of the year, it soars into the sky for me! 】
【01. Eternal God! 】
The virtual world is disintegrating, and they are finally returning to the real world.
"So," Gu Cheng looked down at Ning Yi with a smile on his lips, "What does "Reappearance of the End of the World" mean?"
Ning Yi looked up at him, "Huh?"
Gucheng hugged Ning Yi and kissed the tip of his ear. Hug her and go back together.
"No matter how many times it is repeated——"
"I will do it and run towards you."
【Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah】
【He is so romantic woo woo woo woo】
[Perhaps in a certain world, he really ran towards her like this]

0