Final Chapter: Beginning with 01
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last day of swap.
In fact, it is also an ordinary day.
There are many things that can be done on this day. Gu Cheng has prepared a lot of rituals and some...activities, but the first thing they have to do is——
Ning Yi has a game planning meeting to attend.
There are also project meetings to be held in Gucheng.
——Who made them all presidents now?
Ning Yi: I really have no choice^3^
This final exchange actually had no revelation, but both parties had a clear feeling that it was about to end.
But the two people are in each other's bodies at this time, and this mechanism is not controlled by themselves. It seems like it will show up one last time, and then it will automatically end in their lives.
So today's meeting can only be held by the two of them. Fortunately, this time they are both in the industrial park. They have also had many intersections in their careers over the years, and they all know a little about each other's work.
Gu Cheng briefly explained the content to Ning Yi as he did many years ago, and then touched Ning Yi's head, "Just keep silent if you find it troublesome."
Then they will change it themselves.
Ning Yi couldn't help but smile.
It’s still as easy to be a domineering president as it was back then!
"Okay hubby, my job is also very simple," Ning Yi said, "If you find it troublesome, just lie down."
Then they will change it themselves.
Gu Cheng: "?"
The couple looked at each other for a few seconds and couldn't help laughing.
They really deserve to be a couple.
The two of them had not been in each other's body for a long time. Ning Yi looked down and found that he was still a little uncomfortable.
It feels like Gu Cheng's arms have become a lot stronger over the years - after thinking about it, it should be the reason why he needs to hold two balls every day.
Ning Yi pinched her arm, um, very good, not much muscle at all.
Boots^^
The two of them went to the industrial park together, and then entered the building separately.
Then this morning——
"Master Gu" was inexplicably kind, which frightened the executives into holding several more meetings.
"Sister Ning" was very serious and scared the designers into making several more plans.
The efficiency is quite high.

After finishing the work all morning, Ning Yi was still quite satisfied.
After all, there will be no such opportunity after today.
From now on, you can no longer use 188's body to hold cups, nor can you eat to fill your stomach. Ning Yi sighed and walked out of the building with eight assistants and ten bodyguards.
Gu Cheng was already waiting for her at the entrance of the CMore building.
The two of them worked with each other's bodies, and sure enough, no one else noticed any clues.
However, just as Ning Yi walked over, suddenly, the bodies of the two people switched back.
Ning Yi blinked.
The two suddenly understood while looking at each other.
This is the final display of the swap mechanism, just like the first day they swapped bodies.
It can be exchanged three times a day, and then there will be a cooling period. This is a rule they vaguely understood on the first day of exchange.
It’s just that the cool-down time after changing it three times today will be the rest of your life——
Ning Yi felt a little emotional and handed over his hand.
Gucheng held it habitually, interlocking his fingers.
The surrounding Mr. Zhou and the bodyguards were so sweet that they were used to it. The programmers who passed by were kicked in the face and ran away quickly.
But Gucheng acted as if no one was around, only looking at Ning Yi.
The remaining time should be used to commemorate this day.
"Countdown," Gu Cheng kissed the back of her hand, "I'm glad to share it with you."
Ning Yi raised his head and blinked: "What are your plans?"
A smile appeared in Gu Cheng's eyes.
"Let's go on a date."
Like many years ago.
Slowly, spend time with you.

So today Wangwang and Mumu did not have dinner with their parents.
Song Lan and Mr. Gu were very happy and entertaining their children at home.
It's just that the two children can't be amused by ordinary methods. The cartoons on TV are not good to watch. The two of them have things they want to communicate quietly.
The back figures of the two balls were small, sitting on the plush carpet, talking quietly.
Wangwang told Mumu: "Mom and dad are going on a date today."
"Is dating fun?" Mu Mu blinked her round eyes.
Wangwang didn't understand either, but Wangwang said seriously: "It's fun."
Mumu: "Wow."
Then after a while, Mu Mu asked in a low voice: "Then...is dad the dad and mom the mom?"
They can feel that their parents are playing a very interesting game. This is a little secret of their family, and only the four of them know it.
Wangwang pondered for a few seconds, then nodded: "Of course."
Mom said this was the last time they played this game.
No matter what, of course mom is mom, and dad is of course dad——
Grandma and grandpa passing by: "??"
A good philosophical question is like "Who am I, where do I come from, and where am I going?"
So their little darlings have begun to explore such profound issues as philosophy?
God, they really deserve to be like their parents, so outstanding!

And Gu Cheng and Ning Yi did go on a date.
Mr. Gu booked a restaurant on the top floor of a high-rise building by the river, overlooking the river.
Today’s meal satisfied Ning Yi as always.
This has been the case all these years.
Suddenly everything is settled. Everything has a response.
Mr. Gu has implemented it very well to this day.
When they were having dessert, a small symphony band came out and played a melodious string quartet for them, like a gentle song of praise.
Ning Yi listened with a smile on her chin, and then received a bouquet of fresh Seine mist purple roses.
It’s all Master Gu’s arrangement.
very romantic.
Ning Yi looked at the man opposite, and he was looking down at his watch.
These small arrangements are not the focus, now is the right time. The man buttoned up his clothes and stood up.
"Let's go."
"Where to go?"
"Today's sunset will be beautiful," Gu Cheng held her hand, tilted his head and raised his lips with a smile, "I think it's to celebrate us."
Ning Yi looked at him and smiled: "——That's it."
They went to a very high place.
Like young lovers, they got on the rotating Ferris wheel.
Of course, the difference is that Master Gu directly reserves the venue. They were the only ones on the entire Ferris wheel, enjoying the glow tonight.
Before night falls, the setting sun spreads across the world.
They sat in a small carriage and were sent little by little over the city.
And indeed, as Gu Cheng said, this is a beautiful sunset.
In the distance, the warm yellow light annihilated in the sky, and was refracted into pink-purple haze, dyeing it layer by layer.
As beautiful as the dyed roses in Ning Yi’s arms.
The Ferris wheel reaches its highest point, this moment is for lovers.
At this sacred moment, Ning Yi looked at Gucheng.
Gu Cheng also looked at her quietly.
Ning Yi's eyes were bright and he sighed, "——I admit it."
Gu Cheng: "Huh?"
It was the last day, and Ning Yi made a shallow confession: "I admit that I used to use your mouth to say the boss's quotes, eat deviled peppers, use your legs to lower your waist, do splits, and send you to heaven to smell smelly things and rub you with a bath towel. Being very positive...is indeed a bit wicked^u^”
Before the whole thing was counted, Ning Yi had already fallen into Gu Cheng's arms with a smile.
She is so wicked! Hahaha!
The small car swayed, and Gu Cheng helplessly held her steady.
Very good, this woman is still not romantic at all.
But there is no way, he likes it.
"Honey, now you can complain and take revenge," Ning Yi's beautiful eyes sparkled and she smiled evilly, "After all, if you don't wait until the time comes, there will be no evidence in the future."
No one can prove all exchanges in the future except each other.
However, she will remember that Gu Cheng helped her with menstrual cramps, helped her during pregnancy, helped her give birth, and helped her endure so much pain.
She will remember it well.
And Gu Cheng thought of those crimes that were too numerous to describe, and finally smiled. The deep blue arc of the dark eyes reflected her face.
"I have no enmity or enmity with you."
"oh."
Ning Yi hangs on him.
Gu Cheng lowered his head and kissed her carefully in the afterglow.
The Ferris wheel turned around again, and then their kiss broke apart.
——Although it is a "crime", Gu Cheng thought.
But her badness made him wake up, make him stand up, make him...have the present.
So he has no grudge.
He only has love.

The sunset is beautiful enough.
And the romantic fireworks on earth will eventually return home.
When the night is darkest, people’s shadows are intertwined.
Ning Yi was being seduced again, and her voice was filled with moisture.
"But didn't you say...not to take revenge?"
"Well..." The man's voice was low and magnetic, with a smile, "I am repaying you."
Gucheng is committed to bringing more happiness to Ning Yi.
Whether it is Teacher Gu or Doctor Gu, it is the happiness he wants to bring to King 11. This will be the case for the rest of my life.
Ning Yi accidentally caught a glimpse of the ropes she was wearing, and her whole body turned red.
That was one of the gifts Gucheng gave her. It seemed like it was tied up, but it was full of meaning.
And Gucheng has more gifts.
In her daze, she saw those slender hands with distinct joints take out a... very delicate toy.
Ning Yi asked him with misty eyes, "What?"
"It makes you happy."
After the switch was turned on, Ning Yi's whole body started to tremble with it.
"wait wait wait!"
And Gu Cheng's kisses were so overwhelming that it almost made people collapse.
At the moment when the feelings continued to accumulate, the perspective suddenly reversed——
The third exchange.
the last time.
Ning Yi's eyes were unfocused for a few seconds, and then he finally breathed a sigh of relief. He angrily wanted to pinch him, but when he thought that it was his own body, he couldn't do it.
But Gu Cheng laughed.
This is the last time, let them use it well——
"Baby, look at me."
Ning Yi lowered his eyes subconsciously.
Then he watched Gu Cheng use Ning Yi's hand to hold the curve and meander around.
He felt everything about Ning Yi very carefully.
And Ning Yi looked at his appearance from a third perspective and almost curled up - on the white piece of porcelain, wherever the fingertips passed, it was like glaze color.
So the senses. consciousness. nerve.
Everything is on fire.
Even including time——
Because at this moment, they also remembered that in addition to the last three exchanges before cooling down, there was also a long-standing and original rule.
At zero point, everything falls into place.
The countdown of time stimulates the nerve endings, making every inch of pleasure begin to beat fiercely. I no longer know where I am, only my souls are colliding fiercely.
It's like rushing to a doomsday carnival, closing your eyes, and only responding to each other with all your enthusiasm.
"husband--"
When time comes to an end, the feeling of the soul withdrawing and returning to its original place is like fireworks blooming brilliantly in the brain.
The voice and breathing were intermittent.
Ning Yi could only hear Gu Cheng's voice saying:
"——Ayi."
"I love you."
Gu Cheng thought about a lot of rituals, but at this moment it seemed that they were no longer important.
Because of the thousandth of a second before zero.
I just want to say I love you.

The body swap is finally over,
The exchange of emotions and memories will all end together.
"Can you feel it?"
"Um."
The emotions of the two people went from excitement to calmness together.
The memories of the two people also followed together, like sand, and finally some fragments flashed through.
That was the scene that impressed them most deeply in each other's hearts——
Her trouser legs were once bloody.
His figure running towards the corpse tide.
Her voice when two worlds were separated.
When he came back from running all the way, he had a heart-shaped needle in his hand.
besides……
Two crumpled babies were born.
The little figure twisted towards them.
Finally, the fragments were scattered in the air, exchanged for many years, and finally said goodbye.
Only the moonlight can prove it.
Gu Cheng was still holding Ning Yi and kissing her slightly closed eyes.
After a while, Ning Yi opened his eyes——
"I didn't kiss them goodnight today."
Gu Cheng laughed, "Then let's go now."
So the two of them put on their clothes, got up, and walked to the two children's rooms to see them sleeping peacefully on their little beds.
Kissed their foreheads gently.
I wonder if they will remember the games played by mom and dad when they grow up.
But Ning Yi knew that she and Gu Cheng would always be like this, watching them grow up.
Take mom.
Take dad.
After leaving the room, the two of them did not go back.
They walked through the quiet corridor and stopped on the dome terrace to look at the cold moon above their heads.
A history that only belongs to them comes to an end, but the world is actually the same as before.
In fact, this is how it should be. This is just an ordinary day in their long lives.
Because after this day, there will be years and years.
After we no longer exchange, we will still be us.
So this moment does not require flowers, diamonds, or audience applause, only... you and me.
Ning Yi smiled and stood on tiptoes, hooking his neck. Her voice was sweet.
"Did you know that you are very kind? Gu Cheng."
Gu Cheng smiled and hugged her tightly, "It's because I met you."
Only the indifferent emperor has all this.
Under the bright moonlight in the early morning, he kissed her lips carefully.
Crossing the world and seeing the past, the past is like smoke and the sea, and this life is magnificent.
​…It all starts with 01.
so.
You are my unique luck.
Life will be happy with you.
(Complete book)

0