Chapter 14: Breakthrough. Lei’s got two wives!
239 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Breakthrough. Lei’s got two wives!

Xiao Lei was close to his sect. However, Yue’s taunts weren’t ceasing. Xiao Lei was responding equally back but at the same time, he was taking a look at his stats that were rather interesting.

《Stats》

» Name: Xiao Lei

» Cultivation: Mortal Rank, 5 Stars

» Title: Womanizer; Playboy; Dual Cultivator

» Bloodline: None

» Race: Human

《Attributes》

 {Stat points: 11}

» Qi: 50

» Strength: 4.9 

» Perception: 6.6 

» Agility: 4.3 

» Dexterity: 6.4 

» Stamina: 12.5/12.5 

» Intelligence: 10

» Vitality: 9.8

» Charm: 29 

He had progressed to Mortal Rank 3 stars. This breakthrough surprised him. He asked the system, ‘System, could you tell me how I had this sudden breakthrough?’ And the system had the perfect answer for that.

Ding! [This is a dual cultivation system.] [Every time you dual cultivate, depending on your partner, you will have a breakthrough. Therefore, it is advised that after dual cultivating, the host should go into seclusion and start meditating.]

Lei felt a bit salty because the system hadn’t informed him beforehand, but the result provided was extremely great, making Lei happy.

“Monkey, why are you smiling like that?” Yue asked, her voice like a pinprick. Lei’s happiness vanished as he replied, “I thought only a real monkey calls another monkey, and since you did, you proved my point.”

“You!” Yue was getting irritated easily, but Xiao Lei was having fun. In any case, about ten minutes of the journey remained before reaching the Divine Sword Sect.

Only now did Yue get quiet. She joined Xi. Using sound-transmission technique, she said, “Miss Xi, his name is Xiao Lei. Could it be that he is that infamous pervert?”

“There is a possibility. But I would like to believe that there can be many people with that name,” Xi replied.

Xiao Lei continued his walk and finally arrived in front of a small mountain with a large gate.

On the gate, it read: Divine Sword Sect It was written beautifully by the first patriarch and has been preserved for about 1800 years now.

Xi and Yue were not happy upon seeing this. They stared at each other, Yue almost biting her nails.

“Miss Xi, we couldn’t have come to any worse place. It’s literally the Divine Sword Sect… the one with whom our relation has been bad!”

Xi herself frowned upon this revelation. Never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined arriving here. Out of all the sects… it had to be the Divine Sword Sect.

Li Xi was the granddaughter of the patriarch of the Azure Dragon Sword Sect. It was a rival sect to the Divine Sword Sect. While their relation was good earlier, in the past 300 years, they have never been on friendly terms.

Li Xi, due to a recent dispute over his fiancee, had run off from the sect. She wouldn’t return if they didn’t agree to her demands. It had barely been two days. Li Xi wanted a place to stay, and Yue, who initiated the talk, thought Xiao Lei could provide a good one. But never in their wildest dreams could they have guessed for such a thing to happen!

Yue bit her nails and said to herself, “I should have asked him about his sect first!” She closed her eyes tightly as she regretted the matter.

The guards standing outside the sect noticed Xiao Lei. They were the same guards who had let him go previously.

“Master Xin!” almost instantly, the naive young guard raised his voice when he spotted Xiao Lei.

‘Eh? Master Xin?’ Both Yue and Xi were once again surprised. What’s with these multiple identities? Was Xiao Lei his fake name?

They somewhat concluded that Xiao Lei was his fake name after all; such a handsome man couldn’t have such a weird name.

“Oh, hi!” Xiao Lei smiled as he ran towards the young guard, shaking his hand.

“Master Xin, the tomatoes… did you not get them?” he asked, looking at Lei’s empty hands.

“Uh- ah, actually, I couldn’t find your mother’s shop, and since I had promised you, I felt guilty trying to buy it from somewhere else,” Xiao Lei brought up fake crocodile tears.

Both Xi and Yue could easily see through his fake cry, unfortunately, the naive young guard couldn’t.

“Master Xin, you… You are so considerate!” the guard burst into tears when he heard that.

“Haha, not really. A promise is a promise. Don’t worry, next time I need any tomatoes, I will go straight to your mother’s shop!”

A few more words and with final consolidation, Xin finally entered the sect along with the two beautiful Xi and Yue. Since it was nighttime, a majority of the disciples and students were asleep.

Also, his parents were least worried about him; after all, he had bullied Elder Ming into telling lies that he was training secretly with the Elder. This gave Elder Ming fake respect, and his name was everyone’s mouth for being so kind and considerate. It was all thanks to Lei’s bullying.

Either way, Xiao Lei turned back and said, “Listen, we aren’t allowed to bring strangers to the sect…”

“Huh!? What do you mean? You-“ Yue raised her voice, but Lei instantly shut her down by pushing his left arm and covering her mouth with his hand.

“Shhh. Don’t be loud! What if someone hears us?”

Yue was surprised by such a bold move. It was the first time in her life that any man had touched her. She blushed and became quiet instantly.

“What’s this, you are blushing?” Xiao Lei teased her a bit as he removed his hand.

Yue, who was actually blushing, shook her head and regained her angry look. She shot a kick to his abdomen.

“Hmph, who is blushing? Hmph!” Lei simply smiled weirdly after blocking the kick. He then came back to the topic as he added, “Listen, strangers aren’t allowed to the sect. So, you need to pretend that you are my-“

“Sisters, right? You aren’t going to ask us to be your lovers, are you?” Yue raised her eyebrows as she interrupted Lei.

“Right sisters,” he nodded and laughed like a fool before returning back to his home where… exactly what he expected happened!

“Wifeee! Our son has brought back two wives!”

“WHAT!? That idiot did!?”

A/N: Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/mbkFt5ct

Just a simple comment like ‘TFTC’/‘Thank you for the chapter’/’Thanks’ will also help. It keeps me motivated! Do comment!

4