Chapter 16: Lei’s a hardcore pervert, just like his daddy.
362 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16: Lei’s a hardcore pervert, just like his daddy.

Xiao Lei walked out of the bathroom. He was in a good mood, excited about his breakthrough. However, upon arriving in the living area, he felt a piercing gaze from Chen and Rong.

"I-is something wrong?" Lei asked, furrowing his eyebrows and sweating profusely.

"How dare you lie to your mother? They aren't your wives. You just blackmailed them to behave as one, didn't you?" Chen scoffed.

Xiao Lei retorted, "Old man, I didn't say anything. It was you who assumed it. That makes you the liar."

"Is that how you speak to your father, Lei? Aren't you already tired from this pervert title you got? You want to be a blackmailer now? You aren't even black, so come on!"

Xiao Leo stared at Chen for a minute or two as his eyebrows twitched.

"First of all, old man, that's racist. And secondly, who do you think I got this pervert trait from? All the aunties outside told me how you were once a pervert."

Hearing his words, Xi and Yue instantly stared at Chen as if asking 'Is that true?'

Chen started coughing as he heard that, a sign that it was true. But a much more solid proof was Bai Rong's reaction. She folded both her hands and looked the other way in anger.

"Lei, were the aunties talking about this recently?" Rong's voice, albeit sweet, was still filled with anger.

Lei, gulping a large chunk of saliva, said, "Y-yes mother."

Hearing that, Bai Rong stood up.

"N-no, listen honey, this is not-"

Before Chen could complete his sentence, Rong gave a fierce look. Chen instantly started sweating, seeing a pair of red eyes that looked even more frightening than any monsters.

"Why don't you guys go and sit in the garden?" Rong said, her voice a little deep.

Lei, giving a small smirk, looked towards the girls as he said, "Come on Xi, Yue... follow me."

Nodding, Xi stood up almost instantly. Yue, on the other hand, was worried for Chen, for she knew what was going to happen.

Xi and Yue exited the house first, and Lei walked the last, just peeking one last time. He noticed Chen raising her left hand and stretching it out.

His eyes said, "No son, don't leave me alone..."

But, of course, Lei just gave a smirk and closed the door shut.

Turning around, he joined Xi and Yue. Before they could go any further, a loud roar echoed from Lei's house. The voice belonged to Rong.

"So that's why you wanted to go to Lian's house, right? You didn't want to teach her son but teach her specifically, right? You took a secret class, right!? You trash! Come here!" Rong was smashing Lei's old man without any mercy.

"Aaahooo! Yaakov! Argh!" funny voices escaped Chen's mouth. Poor fellow, he was beaten and turned into paste by his wife.

Lei, laughing at the matter, took the lead and led Xi and Yue to the small garden. There was a bench placed, and Lei got there first, sitting on the bench instantly.

Xi was the next to arrive, but she didn't sit on the bench. She walked past and went to the closest tree. There, she sat down cross-legged and started cultivating.

Xiao Lei sighed seeing Xi do that. As he turned to his left, to see what Yue was doing, he found her already sitting on the bench beside him.

"So, you are Lei... the infamous pervert," Yue giggled as she said that.

Lei, making one of his eyes look smaller and the other bigger, stared at her as he said, "I can't help it. I'm just too handsome. Girls can't stay away from me. For example, you. You couldn't help but be attracted to me."

Xiao flicked his short hair as he said that, trying to look like some chick-magnet.

Seeing and hearing all that, it was Yue's turn to make that expression.

"You could flatter yourself however much you want. At the end of the day, you are just a pervert. And the only reason I sat here was to ask you a few questions. Don't get ahead of yourself, hmph."

Lei found it cute when Yue puffed her cheeks.

"What questions do you want to ask?" Lei asked her with a smile.

Yue stood up from the seat. She twirled around once as she said, "I have three questions in total..."

"First, why did you bring us here despite the strict rule? How are you so sure that we aren't some spies or traitors or assassins?"

"Second, why were you outside the sect? Your parents told us about how you were training under someone called Elder Ming. But you were simply outside on your own, so tell me the truth. Why were you at the red-light district?"

She paused after asking all that. Lei chuckled as he heard that and said, "That's a lot more than three questions, but I'll let it pass because you mentioned the word 'second'. You can ask the third, I'll wait for you."

Yue, not really giving any reaction, asked, "How were you able to breakthrough from Mortal rank 1 star to 5 stars in 10 minutes?"

Xiao Lei remained calm and began answering her questions, hiding a few truths in his heart while doing so.

“First, I brought you here because I wanted your sister, Miss Xi, to teach me a few techniques and cultivation methods.”

Hearing that, Yue widened her eyes, “You want to learn from my sister?”

“Yeah, I really hope she teaches me a thing or two.”

“No wait, that’s the only reason you brought us here?”

“I mean, you both didn’t seem bad, and I also had to repay the debt for saving my life, so…”

Yue couldn’t believe her ears.

‘This man is an idiot! Sister, there is no way he knows our identity.’ - Yue used the sound-transmission skill to communicate with Xi.

Xi’s lips curled a little, as if she was smiling even while cultivating.

“And for your second question… I don’t want to answer.”

“…? What?”

Lei folded his hands as he added, “It’s my private life. Why must I reveal it to you? I’m a man. I have my needs to tend.”

Hearing that, Yue rubbed her eyes and scanned Lei from head to toe.

‘Sister, this guy is not only an idiot, but really a hardcore pervert… probably just like his father who is being beaten up by Miss Rong.”

“No, this guy is, in fact, equal or even worse than your fiance, that’s for sure.’

And Xi’s lips curled down… as if she was annoyed.

“…”

A/N: Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/mbkFt5ct

Just a simple comment like ‘TFTC’/‘Thank you for the chapter’/’Thanks’ will also help. It keeps me motivated! Do comment!

Btw, sorry guys, working days I can publish only 1 chapter. On week-ends I will do 2 chapters, I hope you understand.

5