Chapter 16 :
75 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Sasuke, aware of sweat clinging to "Kin," Sasuke said, gesturing toward the hallway, "let's clean you up 

She nodded, her expression a little embarrassed, as he went to the bathroom. The door creaked open, revealing a world of steam and warmth. Sasuke reached for the faucet, the water splashing cold. As he stripped off his clothes, Kin stepped into the bathroom, while stripping As both stepped into the shower, the warmth enveloped them. The steam rose in the room, and Sasuke closed his eyes. The rhythmic sound of water against tile became a meditation. Turning off the water, Sasuke stepped out of the shower, reaching for a towel to dry himself off. He glanced over at Kin, who was doing the same, her movements were stiff.

 

Once they were both dry, Sasuke handed Kin a fresh set of clothes, and she quickly dressed. Her hair, was still damp and tousled, as Sasuke adjusted the T-shirt, its fabric clinging slightly to his wet skin. The pants felt restrictive, but he pushed aside the discomfort. Since these were civilian clothes.

 

At one point, he even thought about buying from System Mall, He even has more than 10k points, which were rewards from a system for training kin and all intimate behavior in the last few days.

 

As lunchtime was nearing, he strategized with Kin about what to say and what not to say, ensuring they were secret about being from different worlds not to be leaked,

The best way is to avoid talking about ninjas and other stuff, at least for now.

 

 

 

As Sasuke and Kin made their way to the neighbor's house, their footsteps echoed softly against the pavement, the warm sun casting a welcoming glow over the suburban neighborhood.

 

Hermione greeted them at the door, her expression a mixture of curiosity and suspicion. Inviting them inside, Sasuke and Kin settled onto the sofa in the living room, taking in their surroundings with a mix of interest and apprehension.

 

Sasuke couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt as he glanced around the pristine living room, his thoughts drifting to the chaos he had left behind in his own home. The temptation to use his time reversal ability to fix everything tugged at him.

 

[You better not do that. No matter how strong your new kaleidoscope is, if you start using it daily, it won't even last a month.]

 

The reminder from his system voice gave Sasuke pause, This was a double standard Since previously system had asked him to reverse the age of kin and him, his hand drifting to his left eye, a reminder of slowly losing his vision.

 

"So," Hermione interjected, breaking the silence, her question pulling Sasuke back to the present. "Which school are you planning to attend?"

 

Before Sasuke could respond, Hermione's mother intervened, setting down a tray of sandwiches and lemonade with a warm smile, effectively diffusing the tension in the room.

 

As they began to eat, Mrs. Granger watched them curiously, her gaze lingering on Sasuke and Kin. "What brings you to our country?" she inquired, her curiosity evident.

 

"We're here to relax and learn something new," Sasuke replied smoothly, his tone polite.

 

Mrs. Granger seemed to accept this explanation, nodding thoughtfully as the conversation shifted to lighter topics. However, her curiosity persisted, and she soon turned her attention to their domestic arrangements.

 

"Do you manage everything yourselves, like cooking and cleaning?" she asked, her tone polite but probing.

 

Sasuke considered his response carefully before replying, "We can both cook, and we handle the cleaning of our bedroom. As for the rest of the house, I'm planning to hire someone weekly to help with the upkeep."

 

As the conversation continued, Hermione enthusiastically shared her love for magical stories, unaware of the real magic that surrounded her.

 

After the meal, Sasuke and Kin thanked their hosts for their hospitality and made their excuses to leave. As they stepped out into the afternoon sun and came back home he checked the system notification.

 

[ Spend one hour for the next 5 days with Hermione Granger mission reward: bloodline] (1/5) completed ]

 

Today also counted thinking in amusement, he prepared himself for the next few days.

5