Chapter 18 Hogwarts letter
72 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the days passed, Sasuke and Kin settled into a rhythm, following their daily routines and occasionally visiting the Granger household.

 

One afternoon, upon returning home, Sasuke discovered two envelopes waiting on the doorstep. Retrieving one of the letters, he found its seal adorned with the emblem of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Handing the other letter to Kin, they broke the seal and unfolded the parchment, their eyes scanning the elegant script.

 

The letter read:

 

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

 

Dear Sasuke Uchiha,

 

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enclosed, you will find a list of all the necessary books and equipment.

 

The term begins on September 1. We await your owl no later than July 31.

 

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

 

Additionally, we have attached a list of all the necessary items to this letter. Due to your special circumstances, a teacher will be sent to your location at 5 p.m.

 

Kin, who was also reading her letter, wore a confused expression. Sasuke glanced at her and ushered Kin into the house. Surveying the interior, they noticed there wasn't a suitable place to sit down and talk. Sasuke's eyes fell on a plastic chair in the corner; it would have to suffice. The only missing piece was a table, but considering the circumstances, acquiring a brand new one seemed impractical.

 

After some thought, Sasuke decided to clean the house since there were only 10 minutes left until 5:00 p.m.

 

A knock echoed through the building, and Sasuke's glance at Kin before opening the door. Standing on the doorstep was a stern-looking woman with impressive emerald green robes and a pointed hat. Her gaze swept over the cluttered interior.

 

"Mr. Uchiha?" she inquired, with a stern expression. "I presume you are Sasuke Uchiha."

 

Sasuke replied in affirmation.

 

"May I come in?" requested Professor Minerva McGonagall, gesturing towards the cluttered interior.

 

Sasuke stepping aside, allowing her to enter. Professor McGonagall surveyed the room, her lips pursed, as the house was clean, but there were many marks on the walls and the floor was completely shattered in several places, She could not blame anyone because she had already discovered there was no adult in this house. She was still perplexed because the children were not in an orphanage and living alone at such a young age was not safe.

 

Sasuke offer a plastic chair for her.

 

Sorry but I can't set right now I have too much things to do so "First, introductions. This must be Kin?" she stated, them

 

.

 

Sasuke nodded in confirmation.

 

Professor McGonagall gave a faint smile. "Well, Mr. Uchiha, I presume you have numerous questions about the wizarding world. Furthermore, you must acquire your school supplies and exchange your currency for galleons, sickles, and knuts—the currency of the wizarding world."

 

"So I hope you can take my hand so we can leave," she said. As they both took hold of Mrs. McGonagall's arms, a tingling sensation wrapped around them. In an instant, the disordered living room vanished, giving way to a bustling street adorned with vibrant shops.

 

"Diagon Alley," Professor McGonagall announced, her voice steady despite the whirlwind of their arrival.

"We have much to do before nightfall," Professor McGonagall announced, her voice steady despite the whirlwind of their arrival. as she surveyed the bustling street before them. Kin, little dizzy from the sudden transportation, while Sasuke had no expression.

The street was filled with shops unlike any they had ever seen. Golden Snitch statues sparkled in shop windows, while peculiar creatures with elongated, pointed ears darted through the crowd. A subtle scent of exotic herbs and woods lingered in the air.

Professor McGonagall guided them down the cobblestone street, her emerald robes trailing behind her. She highlighted various establishments: Flourish and Blotts, the premier bookstore for witches and wizards; Ollivanders, the renowned wand shop; and Quality Quidditch Supplies, where broomsticks shone like polished obsidian. Sasuke couldn't resist the fantasy of soaring on one of those splendid brooms.

Their first stop was Gringotts Wizarding Bank. Professor McGonagall led them through a set of towering bronze doors engraved with intricate goblin runes. Inside, the bank was a cavernous space filled with bustling goblins perched on high stools, meticulously counting coins. Following Professor McGonagall's instructions, Sasuke and Kin exchanged their meager muggle money for a pouch filled with clinking galleons, sickles, and knuts – the wizarding currency. 

 

They next reached Ollivanders, marked by its peeling paint and solitary, dust-covered window. Within, the walls were lined with shelves packed with boxes, each intricately carved. They were welcomed by an elderly man whose twinkling blue eyes fixed upon Sasuke and Kin. The ensuing wand selection ceremony was a marvel to behold. Sasuke was captivated by a slender, black walnut wand with a core of phoenix feather, whereas Kin, following several amusing blunders, chose a robust oak wand containing a strand of unicorn hair.

 

Their last destination was Flourish and Blotts, where Professor McGonagall led them through a plethora of required textbooks. Titles such as "The Standard Book of Spells" by Miranda Goshawk, "A History of Magic" by Bathilda Bagshot, and "A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration" by Emeric Switch ignited Sasuke's curiosity. In addition, they acquired cauldrons, pewter scales, quills, and an assortment of ingredients including dragon scales and flobberworms, the uses of which remained enigmatic.

 

 

As they returned to doorstep, Sasuke and Kin were both overwhelmed by the speed of everything.

 

"Remember, gentlemen," Professor McGonagall said with a final smile, "your term begins on September 1st. Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any further questions. Now, off you go. Enjoy your remaining summer!"

 

As she spoke, Professor McGonagall began heading towards the Granger's house. Sasuke couldn't help but feel she was rushing, yet given that she had to contact other children, it seemed understandable.

4