Chapter 23 flying class
56 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Sasuke navigated the bustling corridors, he spotted Kin leaning against the wall near the Ravenclaw common room entrance. "Defense against the Dark Arts, I presume?" he inquired politely.

Kin offered a smile. "Actually, no.

Today is Potions Double this week, which means we have Snape all afternoon." A grimace flickered across her face.

Sasuke chuckled. "Professor Snape can be challenging. But as a skilled potion, I hope you could keep all the knowledge inside your head."

After saying goodbye to Kin, he resumed his journey. He had little interest in watching the spectacle of first-years struggling with their broomsticks. but he knew it would be at least useful since most ninjas can't fly.

This time, his destination was the library. Inside, he discovered Hermione Granger deeply absorbed in a substantial tome on magical creatures. "Flying class is about to begin," Sasuke remarked in a neutral tone.

Hermione glanced at the clock with a surprised gasp and began packing her things hurriedly.

Seeing her eagerness, Sasuke lowered his voice. "There's bound to be some rivalry brewing between Gryffindors and Slytherins," he advised firmly. "If things get heated, especially with Draco Malfoy involved, watch from the sidelines."

Hermione hesitated, torn between her usual curiosity and a growing respect for Sasuke's. Seeing the glint of unwavering purpose in his eyes, she finally nodded in agreement.

Together, they hurried towards the vast training ground just as Madam Hooch, a stern woman with piercing yellow eyes, emerged. A line of brand new broomsticks, gleaming in the sunlight, lay neatly arranged at the front. The rest of the scene The crisp autumn air whipped at their robes as they reached the training ground. A cacophony of nervous chatter and excited shouts filled the air. First-years, easily identifiable by their bewildered expressions, fumbled with their broomsticks, some already sprawled comically on the ground.

Sasuke scanned the scene, his gaze landing on Harry Potter and Malfoy.

"Malfoy picked up Neville's memory ball and started to challenge Harry with the memory ball. A smug grin stretched across Draco Malfoy's face as he effortlessly soared through the air on his broomstick, showing off with reckless dives and sharp turns. Below, Harry Potter wrestled with his own broom, frustration etched on his features. Malfoy swooped down, hovering just out of reach, " Malfoy jeered. "Maybe you should stick to muggle games."
Harry clenched his jaw, his hands gripping the broomstick more firmly. A surge of anger rose within him, challenging his concentration. In that moment, Malfoy, with a cunning move, tossed the memory ball, which Harry Potter caught deftly. This action did not go unnoticed by McGonagall.

Professor McGonagall, a stern woman with an air of authority, arrived on the scene.
Her piercing gaze traversed the room, quelling the burgeoning noise. Her eyes landed on Harry Potter, standing with his broom. "Mr. Potter," she called out, her tone authoritative. "Mr. Harry Potter, please come with me."
As Harry nodded, Professor McGonagall shifted her focus to the other students, making sure the remainder of the lesson emphasized safety, and then she departed with Harry Potter.

The setting sun dipped below the horizon, stretching shadows over the training grounds as Madam Hooch released her students from the day's lessons. Sasuke and Hermione, their minds still replaying the day's events, made their way back to the castle side by side.

Hermione asked with a hint of hesitation, "were you already aware of Malfoy and Harry's conflict?"

"Yes," he replied, stepping into Hogwarts and leaving Hermione behind, her confusion apparent.

4