Chapter 108: Waifu Army Builder
69 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a flash, the 5 phones that had barely begun to be outlined were finished. Each one of them looked sleek with futuristic lines carved on them, but one of them sparkled with a blue crystalline finish. They all disappeared, and I opened the Printer Inventory to check out the phones.

"How did it finish so fast?!" Mary exclaimed, and I smiled as I looked over the phones.

"My skill, "Instant Print" allows me to instantly finish any print. This one was going to take three days, but I don't have time to wait for them," I explained, and selected the Unique Rare phone.


Item: (Unique Rare) Ice Spice Crystal Phone

Item Type: Magical Smartphone

Item's Description: The Ice Spice Crystal Phone is a cutting-edge magical smartphone crafted with precision and infused with the power of the Iceheart Crystal. Its sleek design incorporates holographic display capabilities, providing a user-friendly interface. The phone is not only a communication device but also a versatile tool for various magical applications.


Key Features:


  1. Holographic Display: The phone's display can project images, information, and even holographic videos, making it a unique and visually stunning device.
  2. Iceheart Crystal Infusion: The Iceheart Crystal's magic grants the phone an enchanting ice-blue crystalline finish. It adds a touch of elegance and enhances the phone's durability.
  3. Nanite Weave Infill: The phone's structure is reinforced with a Nanite Weave infill, allowing for self-repair and resilience against minor damages. The phone can heal itself over time.
  4. Energy Channels: The Holographic Supports feature energy channels carved into them, allowing for future upgrades and enhancements to the phone's magical capabilities.
  5. User-Friendly Interface: The phone comes with a magical user interface that is intuitive and easy to navigate. It includes communication, entertainment, and Satellite Supported Applications.

I was glad that I didn't add the Holographic Weave, but after seeing the lackluster features, I was feeling more and more like it was a waste to use anything up Uncommons on these phones. I had kind of hoped that they would be able to use magic with them, or something cool, but I guess that was the Apps.

Still, when I gave Mary the phone, she was like a child with it, even though most of the apps didn't even work yet. There were still some games, so I gave her the other four phones and sent her off to go show the girls. After dark I would launch the satellites, but for now, I was finally alone.

I had been patiently waiting for this moment and locked the door to the studio. I had rushed the phones to get Mary out of the room for a while, and to make sure that no one else bothered me. 

While I loved that Mary, Danielle, and even Scarlet liked to sit with me while I worked, I wasn't used to it. There was no way that I could relax and really enjoy what I was about to look at with any one of the girls around.

I walked over, and sat down, opening up the ISP on my computer. I didn't have to think about what I wanted. I already knew, so I selected number five.


[Anime Character Figurines]


  1. Sword_Knight_Alexia.stl
  2. Arcane_Knight_Melody.stl
  3. Beast_Summoner_Cynthia.st
  4. Celestial_Archer_Elena.stl
  5. Elemental_Mage_Luna.stl
  6. Time_Witch_Seraphina.stl
  7. Divine_Healer_Aria.stl
  8. Thunder_Warlock_Zara.stl
  9. Starlight_Sorcerer_Celestia.stl
  10. Music_Bard_Sonata.stl

Steam poured out of my nose as I read over each of the files. My entire being vibrated with excitement as I looked through each name. There were no pictures, so I had to decide which model to look at first, but it was hard.

"Gah! These all sound so frigging cool!" I whispered to myself as I tried to pick one.

I finally decided to just start from the top and selected Alexia. The screen switched to my printer program, and I let out a low whistle. She was a looker! 

While only 8 inches tall, the details on this Alexia figurine were stunning. The intricate armor, the flowing cape, and the finely crafted sword all looked incredibly realistic. It was as if the character had come to life in the form of a miniature statue. My excitement grew, and I couldn't wait to see the other figurines.

I quickly selected Melody, and the image changed to another breathtaking model. The arcane symbols on her staff, the ornate armor, and the magical aura surrounding her made the figurine seem like a true representation of a powerful arcane knight. Each figurine was a work of art, capturing the essence of the characters from the anime.

As I scrolled through the list, each character had its unique charm and design. Cynthia, the Beast Summoner, had intricately detailed animal companions. Elena, the Celestial Archer, had a graceful pose with her bow drawn. Luna, the Elemental Mage, was surrounded by swirling elemental magic.

The excitement and joy I felt increased with each selection. Seraphina, the Time Witch, had an ethereal and mysterious quality. Aria, the Divine Healer, had an angelic presence. Zara, the Thunder Warlock, crackled with electrical energy. Celestia, the Starlight Sorcerer, looked like a celestial being. Sonata, the Music Bard, had a lively and dynamic pose.

It was a tough decision, but I finally settled on Alexia, Cynthia, and Seraphina for the first round of prints. I couldn't wait to see them materialize in the real world, but I had to make a few adjustments first and pick some items.

Each of the girls required three items each, But the only thing that was required was one Crystal. I wasn't sure if this was right at first, so I tried a few different combinations of items. They all gave me the option to print them, so I took a moment to think about things with my material inventory open beside me.

After a bit of deliberation, I placed the items and crystals that I wanted to use and set the infill patterns. For each of the girls, I tried something a little bit different to see what the results would be but used Metallic Vines Support for all of them.


[PRINT READY]

  1. STL File Name: Sword_Knight_Alexia.stl

Material: (Epic) Monk Rabbit's Martial Silksteel, (Epic) Monk Rabbit's Martial Pelt, (Epic) Martial Harmony Crystal

Print Time: 00:10:00

Printing Settings:

Layer Height: 0.03mm

Infill Density: 100%

Infill Pattern: Nanite Weave

Support Structures: Metallic Vines Supports


Since Alexia was going to be my first choice and a front liner, if this really was a golem, I wanted to give her good material. I was also interested to see how these Epic-rated items one of the rabbits dropped performed. It was the only thing that dropped Epic items in the Crystal Cavern, so I was excited to see the results.


[PRINT READY]

  1. STL File Name: Beast_Summoner_Cynthia.st

Material: Epic) Phoenix Feather, (Epic) Griffin Talon, (Unique Rare) Minotaur's Fury Crystal

Print Time: 00:10:00

Printing Settings:

Layer Height: 0.03mm

Infill Density: 100%

Infill Pattern: Aetherial Spirals

Support Structures: Metallic Vines Supports


For Cynthia, I decided to use beast-type items, and I didn't skimp out. Items from a Phoenix, Griffin, and Minotaur seemed like good materials for someone like a beast summoner. I was just sad that I didn't have an Epic crystal to even it all out.


  1. STL File Name: Time_Witch_Seraphina.stl

Material: (Epic) Void Essence Shard, (Unique Rare) Iceheart Golem Essence Shard, (Unique Rare) Minotaur's Fury Crystal

Print Time: 00:10:00

Printing Settings:

Layer Height: 0.03mm

Infill Density: 100%

Infill Pattern: Enchanted Matrix

Support Structures: Metallic Vines Supports


The last one was the one I was most interested in. A Time Witch just sounded badass, so I picked two shards for the materials. One of them was less than epic, but I felt that it fit better than the others did. I was forced to use the second Minotaur's Fury Crystal, but it wasn't like I was going to use a rare one for something as important as this.


[Would you like to send this print to device: Enchanted Printer]

[Yes/No?]


I clicked the button, and let out a long sigh as my printer came to life behind me. I was beyond excited to see how they turned out, but the sun was now down, and I was getting tired. 

Turns out that shitting your entire body out and fighting monsters for the day was pretty taxing on a body. Who would have guessed? Too bad I still had one thing left to do before bed, or maybe two. 

I was starting to feel hungry again!

2