2 – The Demi-human Camp
75 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Evening clouds slowly crept over treetops veiling the silver moon in darkness, casting a gauzy shadow over the white city walls, shrouding the [Flame Dawn City] in the dim of nightfall.

The streets, nonetheless, were lit in brightness and packed with soldiers patrolling down the blocks.

"Sire, we have searched the south city streets, gates are closed, no... no sign of the !"

"Sire, west city streets have been swept, gates are sealed, no sight of... of the... !"

"Useless! You useless simpletons!"
The male officer in red armour vented in dissatisfaction, unsheathed his sword in fury and drove it into the chest of a demi-human soldier fronting the squad.

"The son of the great Count Tarfa, MURDERED! IN THIS CITY! Right under our very noses, by a mere healer and a lowlife, and you can't even find a witness to their whereabouts?!
What a disgrace to the imperial guards of the Daylight Empire you lot!
Well?! Speak up!"

The officer's berating echoing through the desolate streets, as the demi-human soldier collapsed into a pool of blood, while his colleagues maintained a collective silence.

"Keep searching, damn it! I want doors kicked open and every household striped! And no goddamn exceptions!"

"But, Sire... this could... this could enrage the people within the city" a soldier in white armour murmured cautiously.

"Have you forgotten what punishment awaits if we fail to deliver the <Holy Priest>?
And now even Minister Gis's own nephew, Lord Krug, is dead at his hands. If we can't have him by tomorrow morning, the consequences... heh, you'd only wish for a quick death."

The officer brutally kicked aside the demi-soldier's body, while his colleague in white armour swallowed hard, clearly frightened.

"Understood? Then get moving then, you slugs!"
The officer shouted as his men set out for patrol, whereas deep down, he was already calculating his next moves for the coming aftermath.

[Flame Dawn City] Outskirts
As Lillifa and I struggled to lift the stone slab above us, we gazed up at the long-missed starry sky once again indulging the air of freedom.

"Huff! Huff! Lillifa is very strong, right~?!" Lillifa boasted proudly in a striking pose.
"Hehe, Lillifa is very strong indeed ! Even... even stronger than I am" I praised her breathlessly.

Although my words were partly in jest, the little one's strength was truly formidable - a powerful physique compensating for the lack of magic... This demi-human racial attribute, however, had condemned them to a fate of enslavement, necessitating someone like me to their redemption from another world. What an irony indeed!

I turned back glancing at the towering walls of the [Flame Dawn City], feeling a sense of liberation from regained freedom surging through my veins, only to be replaced by a wave of intense anxiety the next second, leaving my heart downcast and lost, gazing blankly at the darkened moon.

What should I do next... Being wanted by the world's third largest empire is one thing, but I'm penniless and powerless. Forget about saving the demi-humans, I can't even quell the hunger pangs in my stomach.

Grandma, what should I do...

"What's wrong? Are you sick? If you are sick, Lillifa can take care of you... But... but... you promised to heal Lillifa's mom..." Seeing my gloomy expression, Lillifa asked worriedly.

"True strength comes from living up one's beliefs... whether for good or evil."

Heh, Mamoru, what a forgetful fool you are! I had already made my decision in that moment of slaughter, so why the hesitation and fear now?

I quickly rubbed my face washing away the gloomy look and forced a smile back on.

"Sorry, Lillifa, I am not sick, just a bit tired... Come on, let's hurry to the [Camp] and heal your mom!"
I gripped on Lillifa's hands tightly and together setting out for the [Camp]...

Midnight at the Minister Gis's Palace in the [Flame Dawn City]
Rays of moonlight streamed through the grand French sashes illuminating the marble floor of opulence and numerous royal portraits lining the patterned walls.

A magnificent crystal chandelier hung from the room ceiling, twinkling quietly to the odd vibrations of the bedroom.
Below the chandelier was a long dining table made of mahogany, laden with fine china and cutlery, and scattered with the remnants of food and wine.

However, the screams emanating from the bedside accompanied by violent tremors stood in stark contrast to the luxurious surroundings, echoing a scene of harrowing and jarring agony.

"AHHHH...MINISTER GIS... PLE...ASE ... MER...CY...AHH...!"
A naked male youth pressed beneath a mountain of flesh writhed in agony, screaming heartrendingly.

The corpulent figure above him, a veritable pile of fat, heaved its massive body vigorously, drilling into the young man like a working oil rig. The layers of his sagging skin quivered with each thrust, a sight so revolting that the onlooking officer in red armour was driven to the verge of vomiting.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! SAY IT! SAY YOU FEEL GOOD, SAY IT!"
The corpulent figure, while relentlessly thrusting back and forth, gripping down on the youth's neck and taunted him with sadistic pleasure.

"MIN... MINISTER GIS, I... FE...EL SO... GO...OD... AHHHHH! PLEASE MERCY, PLE...ASE..."
Seeing the young man struggling in submission, Gis became increasingly aroused, as his cock swelt larger and pacing up the thrusts, imposing excruciating pain to the young man beneath him.

"As previously reported, Minister Gis... the is still... on the run, but the search throughout the city continues, and we believe..."

"*Huff! Huff*! AH HAHAHAHA, THIS FEELS FUCKING AWESOME! Your tribute today is truly exceptional, Commander Locke."

Minister Gis, hyped by the resonating cries, reached an apex of sensual pleasure pillaging the young man under him, while a mix of stinking sweat and male pheromones instantly permeating the room. The overwhelming stench of it almost put the onlooking officer to faint.

"Yes... yes, Minister Gis... as long as... you're pleased... I... I have other matters to attend to, so I'll take my... leave now."

"Wait a moment, *huff*! *Huff! Huff*! If you can't find him before dawn... *huff*! Then no need to search further.
I'll... *huff*! I'll brief this to Talfar, *huff huff huff*! Don't tell anyone else of... of this matter! I... I need to leverage... AHAHAH... I am going to...!"
Minister Gis began his final sprint as he spoke, ravaging the lifeless young man with a dazed look in his eyes like a dog in mating heat.

"Understood, understood... thank... thank you, my lord. I will... will take my leave now" said Commander Locke as he swiftly vanishing from the doorstep in the blink of an eye like lightning.

"CO... MMANDER... LOCKE... HE...LP ME... AHHHHHHHH!"
The young man reached out exhausting the his last inner strength in a desperate plea, as he saw Commander Locke disappeared in an instant.

"I AM CUMMMMING! AHHHHHHHH!!!"
In an instant, rancid smells of raw semen accompanying thick milky cums overflowing from the youth's lower body, hanging from every corner of the bedroom, as if dressing up a sex-themed Halloween decoration.

With a sour look on his face, Gis trembled his fat body, squinting his eyes and enjoying the pleasure of the constant spasm from his cock before the post fap clarity comes into play. The young man under him, nonetheless, foamed all over while gasping out his last breath.

Demi-human Camp
After hours of endless walks trekking beyond creeks and forests, Lilifa and I are finally arriving late at night in a secluded village, also known as the "Camp" that Lilifa calls it.

Thanks to Lilifa, I was quickly granted passage and escorted by a few female soldiers making our way to Lilifa's mother - Lisa's bedside.

"Mommy, mommy, please wake up... Lilifa... Lilifa is back"
Lilifa cried a river with tears bearing down her rosy cheeks.
The middle-aged demi-woman, Lisa, lying before me exhibits a face of paleness, gasping for air without consistency, eyes tightly shut, and clearly trapped in grieving depth of illness, and I couldn't help but be reminded of my grandmother in her final moments.

"Is that you, Lilifa?"
A demi-woman wearing a dark grey religious garb, holding onto a bone cane, and with a feathered grass crown atop her head, stepped into the room and asked softly.

"Ah, Shaman, Lilifa has returned... But Shaman... Lilifa... couldn't... couldn't get the medicine... " Lilyfa continued to weep, wracked with guilt of failing her mother in desperate sickness.

Hmm...so this is the shaman that Lilifa had been talking about, the spiritual leader of this camp.

My eyes lingered on her wild and explicit outfit resembling a deep open-chested dance dress. Then I looked down from the smooth nape of her neck to the slightly bony shoulders and made my stop at the enormous pair of boobs that are about to burst out of the linen cloth, with nipple tips protruding underneath.

Her darkened skin and plump thighs are the utmost proof of a perfect female body capable of bearing healthy offspring, combined with that almost visible vulvar panty marks down under, exuding an irresistible aroma of female hormones from top to bottom, while luring the tent between my groin slowly bulge up, and mucus overflowing the flesh underneath.

"Are you... the human Lilifa mentioned...you can perform healing magic?"
"Hey, the Shaman is talking to you! What are you looking at?" A sharp voice of questioning abruptly snapped me back to reality from my fantasy for sex.

Oh my...Although I'm well-practiced in masturbation and had seen my fair share of adult movies, this was the first time I am faced with a barely dressed mature woman. Without any real experience of physical intimacy, I almost lost my composure.

Ah... this is such an embarrassment.

"Yes, that's me. I made a promise to this little one, Lilifa, to heal her mother, Lisa's illness, and I'm here for that very purpose!"

"Hmm? This... is unheard of... If you can truly cure Lisa's illness with magic, it would be more than a miracle..." The Shaman's skeptical tone seemed to mix with a hint of hope and expectation.

"Please believe in him, he will heal mommy! Because I was healed by this very same man! " Lilifa, seeing that no one believed me, hurriedly came to my defence.

"It's okay, Lilifa, it will be over soon... be good. Now, everyone, open your eyes wide and watch carefully!
Revive!"
As soon as I voiced out, Lisa, lying sickly in bed, suddenly stopped gasping.

Her pale cheeks gradually regained redness, dry skin instantly turned radiant and full. However, her tightly closed eyes still showed no sign of opening.

Hmm? That's odd, the revival spell should have worked...
I tilted my head, staring blankly at Lisa, feeling that something was amiss, completely oblivious to the stunned expressions of the onlooking demi-woman whose jaws had dropped in amazement.

As my gaze inadvertently swept over her cat-liked ears, identical in shape to Lilifa's, I suddenly realized the source of the discordance – that's right! Her ears aren't twitching subconsciously! If I am right about this, there might be something causing a reduction in bodily functions, leading to a state of continued rigidity.

Well, its easier to peek at her status panel for a confirmation (Entitlement - unlimited identification of all information):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa. KateMeow - Lv 12, female, 30 years old, Cat Demi
HP - 320
MP - 70
ST - Asleep, Paralysis
Equipment - Clan Cloak
Vocation - Housewife (Rare)
Sexual arts - Intermediate
S & M - To be developed (only visible to Demi-human Saviour)
Loyalty - Max (only visible to Demi-human Saviour)
Entitlement:
Demi-human slavery contract (to be activated)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, it seems her physical health is fully restored, while she remains in a state of sleep and paralysis. In such circumstances, a special potion formula and rare ingredients are required to address this, but for someone of my Mythical healer calibre, it's a simple task. The 'Sexual arts' part is quite intriguing, though...

"*Weep, weep*, why isn't mommy waking up... is mom... is mommy..." Lilifa, unaware of what was happening, growing anxious.

"It's okay, it's okay, Lilifa, be good... Mom is just sleeping, I will wake her up now, be good...!"

"Purify!" I thought to myself without breaking a sound. Suddenly, the peaceful-faced Lisa opened her eyes abruptly, as if waking from a nightmare, sitting up quickly with a somewhat rapid breath and beads of sweat on her forehead.

"Mom... Mommy? Mommy! Mommy!" Lilifa's eyes brimmed with tears as she threw herself into Lisa's arms.

"Li... Li... fa...? Lilifa! Lilifa!" Lisa, woke up stunned, soon tightly embraced her daughter bursting out in tears.

Seeing the heart-warming reunion of mother and daughter, a huge weight lifted from my heart, and my eyes, too, unknowingly misted over.

"This... this can't be... Could it be... you're the one... prophesied about?"
The demi-woman known as the Shaman stuttered in astonishment, unable to unsee what she was witnessing, while the other demi-women in the room were similarly dumbstruck by the miracle I had performed.

1