3 – First Time’s a Charm
94 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demi-human Camp

The moon hangs thin and translucent into the late midnight as its shimmering stars losing lustre to dim. The backdropping sky of night serves navy blue depriving itself of the Milky Way's embellishment, silently awaiting the arrival of dawn in the end of time.

At this hour, a profound stillness reigned the camp. Tents and houses of various shapes and sizes scattered in disarray. Inside, the rhythmic breathing ebbed and flowed while the demi-women were lost in a sweet slumber, temporarily casting aside the hardships of their tumultuous lives.

Only in one square tent does a bright campfire continue to flicker, casting the shadows of two figures sitting across each other.

The female shaman sitting before me spoke incessantly, recounting the disgraced history of the demi-humans over the past two hundred years as if citing precious memories, unveiling the sorrowful tales of their relentless resistance and enslavement throughout the ages.

I, on the other hand, had but failed to immerse myself in her tedious and monotonous scrolls of past.

I sat cross-legged, restless and uncomfortable, as if dwelling on pins and needles, recklessly staring at her pair of plump breasts squeezing out of the magnificent ravine resembling the depth of a canyon, and the contours of the fat outer lips entangled between her legs had driven my senses completely unshackled.

I could not care less as if a mating animal in heat, but sniffing and capturing the female pheromones of hers overflowing the tent, while the blood in my body continued to boil like stream in sizzling, fuelling the growing heat between my thighs closing on to the point of explosion.

"Lord Mamoru, this is the rise and fall of our race, from resistance to enslavement over the past two hundred years. Albeit a simple summary, but I will tell you more about the bitter past of each dynasty reigns in the coming days," the shaman said earnestly.

"Ah... yeah... right..." I responded absentmindedly.

Despite days of exhaustion and tiredness, I am now completely devoid of any intents of sleepiness, fully agitated in what lies before me - this primitive and mysterious body of hers. I struggled on curbing the urge for carnal desires with the slightest composure left in my brain, and at the same time wantonly fantasizing the utmost pleasure ravaging those big breasts and pussy lips - a blend of torture and excitement rendering the flesh in my pants hardened like an iron pestle.

"Huff... huff... huff... Chill, chill, I need to chill..." I could not help but start catching my breath.

I didn't expect my Entitlement<Virgin> to impose such physical and mental impulses when in the presence of an off-guard mature women, as my body involuntarily entered a state of sexual readiness, and pouring abundance of carnal energy out of the lower body.

Oh, my God... This... thirst and itching longing for intimacy transcends mere boundaries of masturbation.

"Lord Mamoru, are you... okay?" The shaman voiced with concern as I drew shortness in breaths.
"No... I'm fine... I'm fine, really, I'm fine."

I took three deep breaths and felt the heat between my thighs flowing back up, resting in the stomach where they slowly dissipate. To distract further from her addictive body, I deliberately shied away, looking up at the dim night sky through the clothed-roof.

"That's good... my apologies, Lord Mamoru, I've almost been talking all night. Would you mind sharing your own story?"

The shaman took a few gulps from the leather water pouch lying aside.

"Of course, Ms. Shaman. In that case..."
I continued, looking up, and recounted every twist and turn of my experiences in the last four days since my reincarnation, and vigorously dissed about the bizarre Entitlements of mine 'gifted' by the goddess.

The look on shaman's face shifted like a drama as I entailed my adventure, from astonishment to anger, admiration tinged with relief, and eventually reaching total adoration, as if venerating a long-lost faith.

"It's true... Lord Mamoru, you must be the saviour prophesied in the Demi-human Bible, the One and Only who shall lead our people to prosperity..." The shaman sighed in relief, as her giant breasts giggled along.

Demi-human Bible? Saviour? Well... that temperamental Valkyrie goddess did entrust me with a mission to save the world, but she sent me away without giving much details. Could this be the mission?

"Hmm... a saviour, you say... But how can you be so sure that I am the Saviour prophesied? I might have heard this story from a wandering bard in a tavern, or perhaps red it from a comedy script and improvised as I go.

Or even worse... I might be a spy sent by the Daylight Empire on a mission to infiltrate your village..." I feigned in a decisive tone, seizing the opportunity to probe further by playing along.

"You jest... my Lord Mamoru, the black hair and eyes of yours, along with the class 'Holy Priest' are the perfect prescriptions straight out of the prophecy! Of course, there's also your (whispering: male virginity)... but that's not the point"

Shaman replied carrying religious fervour as if a newly converted believer.

"Huh? What's the deal with male virginity... Oh, right... that's not the point... But the 'Holy Priest' though, it's just a glorified healer class, nothing overpowering nor extraordinary"

"Hehe... Lord Mamoru, is this a test? It is known to all that in this continent, no one can perform healing magic but the 'Holy Priest'..." the shaman answered proudly like a pupil.

"Huh...? Ha..." I carelessly lowered my head and my eyes inadvertently fell upon that deep cleavage dividing her chest. In a sudden, intense heat surged through me accompanying the maternal affection welled up inside.

No, no, no! Chill!... Get a grip Mamoru... But it turns out, I'm the one who's ignorant.

After all, I've been reincarnated for four days and spent three of them in jail, completely cut off from outside and clueless about the common knowledge of this world. No wonder the alchemy shops in [Flame Dawn City] are bustling whereas the splendid Daylight Churches are deserted.

So, it turns out healing magic is a privilege borne by the 'Holy Priest' only! But I am sure there must be other 'Holy Priests' out there as well...

"Hmm! Your have addressed my concern with vigour. Now, my final question, do you know of the existence of any other 'Holy Priests'?"

I continued to question in a pretentious tone, and open-ended manner this time to avoid stepping on any common sense that I would not know yet. 

"Hehe, Lord Mamoru, another test... Well, in every era, those who hold Mythic vocations are extremely rare, and the 'Holy Priest' capable of healing magic is one of a kind!

The last known 'Holy Priest' died 130 years ago as the tale goes..." The shaman replied in a fervent voice.

So that means... now... in this world... I am the only one (the Holy Priest)... who can perform healing magic? My goodness... This is like having an almighty doctor on Earth who can cure all diseases with a wave of his hand, no less powerful than an omnipotent god.

"Ah? Isn't this a healer class? How am I supposed to save the world being a support class?"

"You ungrateful brat, fine, I'll just send you off and the bitter life will teach you a lesson, then you'll come to me for appreciation~ Remember, you still have to save the world, alright~ Teehee."

Recalling the goddess, Valkyrie's frivolous and jesting demeanour, I once again feel a surge of annoyance.

But rarity breeds value! No wonder the shaman has ecstasy and fanaticism written all over as if regaining her faith, and those plump brea... chill, chill!

"Hmm... Hmm, you have answered very well, I'm satisfied. Now, do you... have anything else you want asked? I'm a bit... tired."

The crimson dawn began to spread overhead, and after staying up the whole night struggling between carnal desire and reason had left me utterly exhausted, with an overwhelming sleepiness taking control of my body ready to fall over.

"Ah! My apologies, Lord Mamoru, how inconsiderate of me... Please, rest in this tent for now. Tonight, we will hold a grand festive to prepare for your... [Initiation Ceremony]..."

Said in a coy and seductive voice, the shaman knelt before me with her hands on the ground in a gesture of respect.

"[Initiation Ceremony]? What is that... Wha..."

I could no longer resist the overpowering tiredness while my body started leaning aside. As my eyes closing up, I struggled to imprint those cherry-sized nipple tips of shaman's pressed hard to the ground, as if ripe and juicy and ready to feast for a man...

 

Noon, Count Talfar's residence in [Flame Dawn City]

The opulence of Count Talfar's residence falls short only to the King's palace and Minister Gis's villa in the [Flame Dawn City], boasting a grand façade.

The front is dominated by a huge red archway, its edges adorned with mithril. Flanking the gate are two rows of wide colonnades, standing in parallel, resembling stone guardians looking down upon the visitors. Beside the columns are carpeted with soft, verdant grass that undulates into the distance, echoing against the clear blue sky to the horizon.

At this hour, a man, in a build of mountainous flesh, speaking in grief to a muscular aristocrat opposite him. After a quick exchange of conversations, he turns and settles into a large palanquin, borne by twelve bearers, which slowly disappears into the bustling street.

"Damn, damn, damn, damn!!! Krug, oh Krug!!! My only son... my son...

Get my horse ready, NOW! I shall request audience with the king!

You there! To the barracks, find the 'Seven Knights' and get the men prepared for invasion to [Waldo]!"

The aristocrat with his face twisted in fury, bellowed angrily.

"Lord Talfar... my deepest condolences...but, what Minister Gis said that the 'Holy Priest' is a spy sent by the [Waldo], the Mercenary Nation, which I find somewhat... off... Perhaps we should..."

A civil servant cautiously advised, his brows furrowed.

"Whaaaaaaat??? You dare to question Minister Gis, my dear brother??? Die you unfaithful bastard!!!"

In a split second, the enraged aristocrat drew his sword and beheaded the civil servant, whose head, wearing a face of shock, rolled a great distance across, leaving a trail of blood.

"'Mercenary King Andreas', I hereby swear to destroy your Mercenary Nation of [Waldo]! You shall pay for the death of my son!!!!!!!!!"

Talfar wiped the blood dry off his sword, vowed vehemently to the heavens.

 

"Hey, have you heard? Lord Talfar is planning an invasion to [Waldo]!"

"They say the 'Holy Priest' is a spy sent by the 'Mercenary King Andreas', and Lord Krug was killed for blowing his cover."

"What a pity, just when our Daylight Empire had a 'Holy Priest'..."

"Honey, are we going to war again...?"

In no time, rumours abound in the streets and alleys of [Flame Dawn City]. Soldiers in the barracks are readying for deployment, while opportunistic merchants rapidly spread the news to every corner of the Western Continent - to [Ironforge] in the Northern Kingdom, [Eldoran] in the Central Great Forest, and [Nalephis], the underground city in the southwest... The long-stalled wheels of fate move to churn, pushing the entire Western Continent into the abyss of bloodshed.

 

Twilight/Early Night, Demi-human Camp

When I next awoke after tens of hours of sleep, evening already drew close. The fear and exhaustion from days of fleeing had vanished, replaced by refreshing clarity and alertness.

The dog-eared female guard at the door, seeing that I had awakened, quickly and respectfully helped me into the neatly folded ceremonial clothes beside me. The sight of the deep cleavage fronting her chests and the scent of sweat filled with hormones, fuelled the virgin body of mine a surging desire for intimacy. In an attempt to maintain my dignity, I feigned authority and closed my eyes nervously, allowing her attend to me. And once dressed, she escorted me to open square at the centre of the camp and left with a flirtatious demeanour, leaving me somewhat perplexed.

Over a hundred demi-women resident of the Camp had assembled, dancing and singing around a large, brown wooden stage. The dancers on stage were exuberant, their movements graceful and wild, while cheeks flushing and radiating a joy akin to rebirth.

The corners of the village huts were adorned with red silk ribbons, and children happily devoured skewers of grilled animals, delighted in this long-missed delicacy, immersing the entire camp in a festive air of laughter and joy.

Seeing me standing dazed by the bonfire, the shaman clapped her hands and brought the lively festival to a halt. She then respectfully invited me onto the stage, pulled out an old tome, and began to read aloud in the unique tongue of demi-humans.

Then, she bowed deeply to the ground in reverence, prompting the women at scene to follow suit in a gesture of respect.

So this is the Initiation Ceremony ... held for me as the Saviour?

Though it seemed somewhat hasty and I felt like being pushed into the role, at that moment, a sense of unprecedented responsibility surged over my chest. An impulse to shed my youthful immaturity and naivety arose, as if I was one step away from a leap into the mature manhood.

"Lord Mamoru... ? Hehe... are you satisfied with this ceremony?" The shaman, having finished her energetic dance, descended from the stage, her ample bosom bouncing like rabbits, and approached to my presence.

"Ah, well, of... (course)... yes, I am very satisfied, you did very well..." I replied, satiated with food and drink and basking in the grand feast.

"That's wonderful, I'm glad you're pleased, Lord Mamoru...and there's this hot spring in the nearby mountains, a sacred place for our people you see, for the baptism of adulthood.

As part of the ceremony, you must bathe in there to cleanse the... stained marks... of being a... human... Apologies, Lord Mamoru, please forgive my transgression..."

The shaman knelt down as she spoke, offering her apology in a subdued tone.

"Ah, I understand, there's no need for apology, an obligation I must fulfil as the Saviour I presume." After the solemn ceremony, witnessing everyone entrusting their hopes and future to me, I had resolved to shoulder the burden of redemption for the demi-humans.

"True strength comes from living up to one's own beliefs... whether for good or evil." Pondering on my grandmother's final words once more, I stood up and began to make my way through the woods.

As I walked away, the shaman's expression abruptly altered, morphing into a crazed, twisted smile. She bit on her lips, panting heavily, and murmured:

"Hehe, for now, I'll let 'her' have the way... But after the Initiation Ceremony, Lord Mamoru... I... must have you... completely...devoured... Ah... Only my flesh and body, Talia... can make you the true... Saviour... Ah... Ha... Lord Mamoru... just wait and see..."

 

By the Sacred Spring

Under the moonlight before midnight, which was as luminous as jade, the light filtered through the towering trees and casting dappled patterns across the wild forest, bathing it in a silver glow. The sound of babbling streams and the steamy mist from hot spring, mingled with the soft whispers of insects and gentle chirps of birds, composing a tranquil and soothing natural nocturne.

Submerged in the warmth of hot spring with water caressing my skin, I admired the interplay of lake reflections and mountain silhouettes surrounding the forest. It felt like being in a fairyland at the edge of the world, where time seemed to halt, reverting to an abyss of nothingness, leaving behind only a timeless serenity and peace.

"My god... this feels so gooooood...It's almost been six days since I reincarnated into this world... Finally a hot bath, in a hot spring, no less... That shaman woman could have told me about this sooner"

I mused to myself. The persistent image of her voluptuous figure and tempting alluring lower lips sprung to the mind, arousing a burst of desire, with a sudden surge of heat in my lower body.

"Tsk, tsk, there's plenty of time ahead. I... shall definitely make her mine!" I mused as I dreamed about the perfect physique of hers.

 

"Hehe... Lord Mamoru, may I... join you?"

"Huh?! Who's there?!" The unexpected response caught me off guard, as I stood up abruptly from the pool, my gaze following the seductive voice to the silhouette barely visible through the mist.

 

"Hehe... Lord Mamoru, it's me... Have you forgotten?"

"Li... Lisa...?" I gasped in surprise as she emerges from the mist, walking towards me with the poise of a model.

There she was, swaying her voluptuous hips and breasts with each step, with her left hand delicately covered her chest over a piece of red satin, just enough to conceal the triangular area beneath her navel. Her right hand casually rested near the thigh, gently caressing the rounded curve of her hip.

"Li... Lisa... you... are you well.. (oh) no, why are you... here... ?"

At this very moment, it seemed as if the <Virgin> within me caught the intense aroma of a mature woman's hormones lingering the air and mist, igniting an insatiable craving for physical pleasure, leaving my unguarded virginity vulnerable to a fierce onslaught. The surging carnal desires swiftly overran my rationality, leaving me stuttering and lost for words.

"Hmm... I am here to assist Lord Mamoru... with the Initiation Ceremony,"

Lisa stood nervously before me, her eyes shimmering with a hazy, seductive mix of love and yearning.

"This... this...is" I struggled to hold onto my teetering senses, feigning composure as I leaned back. My hands, however, were stretching out without consciousness, hungering for a touch of this demi-woman before me.

"Or am... I... not...to your liking...Lord Mamoru"

Lisa made the virgin killer move in an instant, starting with a shy rhetorical question, then she turned her back to me exposing the pair of plump buttocks for my view of pleasure.
These chubby buttocks of hers portray the perfect symbolism of a healthy woman capable of bearing birth, tearing down my last line of rational defence, along with the calm disguise of mine, allowing the total indulgence of sexual desire accompanied by itching and unbearable heat all over my body.

No sooner said than done, I slammed up from the pool wrapping my arms tightly around her chest from behind; I pressed hard against her flawless back feeling the intimacy with a naked mature woman. And the exploding stick of mine can no longer abide but squeezing between her fat buttocks, as if a hound on the hunt, following her hormonal breath, relentlessly searching that mysterious cave.

"Ah~!" The unannounced outburst of mine caused Liza to let out a lustful cry.

"TAKE your hands AWAY from your chest! Turn around!"

The primal urge to mate rendered me careless and issued an unquestionable order to the demi-woman in front of me.

"As you wish... Lord Mamoru..."

Liza turned around with obedience, with her hands hanging along the thighs and a shy, caressing look on her face.

I was stood silent as I stared intently through the hazy blur at the enormous breasts of hers and those popping nipples underneath the red satin, and my body shuddered and shivered as I lusted through her bodily perfection.

"Liza... You're really..."

I tore away the red satin from her chest and cast it into the pool in one smooth motion, eager to reveal the full extent of this forbidden fruit within grasp.

"This... This is..." Seeing a pair of snow-white, papaya-shaped breasts dangling from her chest, and the pink sunken nipples of hers just drove me mad!

I can't... I... I can't... On the verge of mental collapse, I can no longer restrain from taking over this bewitching female body as I leapt into Liza's arms, gratuitously licking and abusing those huge breasts, and in all morbidity, sucking out her sunken nipples one by one!

"AHHHHHHHHH... LORD MAMORU... THIS... FEELS... AHH GOD!"

Beholding her breasts ravaged, a long drought of physical pleasure fulfilled since the death of her husband had Liza howling out, her bashful reserves cast away completely.

And my fleshy stick erecting as hard as an iron pestle, was already oozing pre-cum, started making rams in search of that wet hole of hers.

"Plop~" The muffled sound of my rod sliding into the lips of her pussy had us both first startled, and then at the same time letting out a scream of extreme pleasure.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 
("AHHH ~~~~~!")

The instantaneous itch and satisfaction of intercourse pushed my rod to swell instantly, filling Liza's fat, wet pussy.
Liza, on the other hand, stuck out her tongue as if she was lost in thought, staring blankly at the waterfall behind my shoulder, her lower body twitching and gushing out lewd oozes in preparation for this long overdue sex.

"Pop- pop- pop- pop- pop- pop- pop- pop- pop- pop- pop- pop- pop-" 
The virgin body of mine, relying only on the instinct of primal senses, began to thrust in and out, while devouring those protruding nipples and wrecking them freely in my mouth.

"LISA, FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE MY WOMAN! MY WOMAN ALONE!

AND... AND ALSO MY TOY, THAT'S RIGHT! YOU'RE MY SEX TOY, MINE ALONE!"

Hearing myself blurting out words of dominance and condescension onto the women making love with seemed to have quenched the thirst of ownership within me - an everlasting desire for mating and conquering via physical enslavement runs deep in the DNA of every living man.

"YEEEEEEEES... YEEEES...! I'M ... AH... LORD MAMORU'S... WOMAN... AHHHH... YOUR...SEX...TOY FOR....YOU... YOU ALONE"

Lisa, on the other hand, whose senses were overwhelmed by the joy of sex, casting aside all moral reserves pertaining to feminine nature.

Seeing Liza give in, my lust for this woman soared to its peak, as I instantly began to accelerate thrusting upon the cheery of clitoris of hers, driving subjugation over this mature woman for the first time.

"MY LORD! AHHHHHHHHHHH! YES! AHHHHHHHHHH! OH GOD!!!!!!!! YES!" 
Her frantic hissing echoed throughout the forest as she approaches orgasm. Her pussy broke out of the pleasuring numbness at once and catered to the throbbing of my rod, continued to squirting around and dripping into the pool beneath.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LISA! I'M GOING TO... I'M GOING TO CUM!"

The tip of my rod was already bubbling with milky semen, ready to offer the virgin sperms that saved up for the past 19 years.

While Liza's pussy was already boiling up and clenching in an instant, defiantly wrapping itself around my rod in vigorous heat, ready to reach the climax we both ached for.

"YES! LORD MAMORU, CUM... CUM INSIDE ME! CUM INSIDE MY PUSSY... GET...GET...GET ME....PREG...PREGNANT ! I WANT...WANNA...BEAR... BEAR YOUR CHILD...AHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LISA !!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!I AM CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMING"

"Pfft!" I pushed with the last of my strength to the depths of Liza's wet pussy, sending a gush of semen to her womb who is coveting for immediate conception.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Liza rolled her eyes sideways while lifting my skinny hips high for further penetration into the cervix. Her lower body squirmed violently and recklessly draining every drop of cum left over in her vagina.

The two of us, leaning on each other, convulsed for a long time breathlessly, while looking at the indescribable satisfaction on each other's faces, tacitly lying naked and limp in the warm spring, each savouring the indelible sexual ecstasy.

Not far away in the bush, a demi-woman wearing a feathered crown of grass biting down on her lower lip while witnessing the whole of the intercourse, her lower body began salivating with pre-ejaculates.

1