A party Forms? Zulu meets Zakaria.
169 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
ITS A VETRA CHAPTER... JK, ITS NOT. To Adress some concerns, this chapter featurs not one, but TWO Pov Switches. Why? Read on and find out.

Willow POV

Willow was back in the core room. After clearing the first floor, And receiving The Clear reward of 20 gold coins, He was teleported.

"WHY? I was ready to try the next floor?"

"Because, Dear child, You need rest. Also... Well, I need to explain a few things. You see..." Nemesis patted her lap... And when Willow didn't move, he was teleported again, and suddenly sitting in her lap. "In this room, time Flows at the same rate as the outside world... but in the dungeon proper, it's much slower. But you NEED time here to grow. Because I cheated a bit. When your Betrayer Killed you, well... I should say Kills you, as it hasn't happened yet. Like I said, I cheated. I reached forward in the time stream to Recover your soul... And body. Because of this, when your body was altered by my core, it Put you at the physical age you would have been in your world, at the time I Acted from... so... Well, simply put, Your body is physically... nine. Nine years old."

"Why are you telling me this? It's not like I can do anything about it."

"Well... oh, how do I explain?..."

<It's my fault. I told Nemmie about your mental state, the silent despair you were suffering. Because, well... I'm kinda in your head, as part of that skill, So I can feel your emotions at times... abd whenever you had to Pee...>

"Oh!" Willow was red faced.

"Yes. But Don't worry... it'll grow. It won't be as, well, GIRTHY as before, but... I'm not cruel."

"So... Does that mean I'll have to suffer Puberty again?"

"Oh heavens, no. You aren't even human, Dear. You'll Evolve at a certain level. Of course, you'll look significantly different, I may not be cruel, but I STILL have a Type."

"What... what does that mean?"

<It means she's a pervert, and so you'll develop a much more Feminine body. I mean, you weren't exactly Manly before, but... Well, You'll have Breasts, a Rounded Bottom, And Wide hips... you will LOOK like a Woman. Because Your New MOTHER has a fetish.>

"Sigh. Well... At least I'll still be Manly down there."

<THATS THE SPIRIT! And who knows, you may enjoy it!>

"I Assure you, Dear Willow... you Shall. Your Soul has that Quality... now... Sleep."

Willow felt his eyelids grow heavy... and the world faded away.

_______________________________________

Vetra POV

Vetra entered the Guild In the town of Eastwick. She had been headed north from the capitol, when a voice spoke in her head. <Swing by Eastwick. You'll find a valuable companion there.>

Knowing this was the voice of a Goddess, She obeyed. She found a seat at a table in the Tavern section of the guild... and was approached A few minutes later by a Young Woman in Red Armor.

"Yo! Are you Zulu? Some Wacky Voice in my head told me to Meet you, and join your quest."

"Indeed."

"Cool. The names Zakaria Atra. Abd before you ask, I'm a Blademaster, Yes I have scales on my arms, no I am not A dragonkin, nor am I a lizardfolk. My Father was A Half-Demon and my mother was a Lamia, and both are dominant bloodlines, so I came out like this. Yes, I have a tail, and no you cannot see it, because it's Tiny. Also, I am Bisexual, but I will not try to force myself on others, despite the rumors. Any Questions?"

"None. Just don't slow Me down."

"Okay. So.... when do we start?"

_______________________________________

Young Zakaria POV 

"Papa? Why is our town called Eastwick if it's in the north of the kingdom?"

The Six year old little girl looked up at her stoic father. The man adjusted his glasses, and gave her a rare smile.

"Well, My treasure, it's simple. Around 200 years ago, back when I was still a tiny thing like you, there was a MASSIVE town called Wick. But then the war between the Mortal races and the Ageless Races Broke out. My Father gave his life defending wick as neutral territory, but In the end, it was split into two: Eastwick and Westwick. The war grew worse, And Eastwick remained neutral, but our western Brothers Sided with the Necromancer Arcadia, And She Betrayed them. The area still stands as the Great Marsh of Arcadia, in which the ruins of Eastwick still Lie."

"But who was Arcadia?"

"AH, a fascinating Topic. Arcadia was A Fallen celestial, Who sought Revenge For her Beloveds death... She learned that he was Slain in the defense of Wick. You see, I knew Arcadia by a different name, And that was Stepmother. Your Aunt Emira is Her child."

"So... why did she betray them?"

"She learned that it was Bartleby, the Leader of Westwick, who Struck the blow that killed him. My father, your grandfather, saw Bart as his best friend... So Stepmother decided to end him... and the City was collateral. She did something so terrible it destroyed her body... but in the process, she ended the war, Her undead hordes uniting the Two factions against a common foe... the last I saw of Arcadia was two Angels, Seraphim in fact, carrying her Dessicated body away... but a third spoke to me. 'She did what was needed, though for the wrong reasons. worry not, child. She will be born anew... An embodiment of her final desire.' I didn't understand it, back then... but I suspect..."

The girl was asleep in his arms... The Half-Demon cleric smiled... and looked to the strange holy symbol of his chosen Goddess... A Wickedly Curved dagger with a eye shape carved into it. "please watch over her, in the future, Stepmother..."

Miles away, deep in a dungeon, Nemesis Smiled. Then turned her gaze away from her Cleric, knowing she couldn't grant his wish... After all, She wasn't Arcadia anymore...

so... concerns Adressed, A bit of backstory added, a new character introduced,  And some Time Fuckery... to those who raised those concerns, You are welcome... Though if A characters Penis Size Affects your ability to enjoy a story, I have some concerns about YOU... no offense. Odd thing to get fixated on, though, You might wanna see a professional... that seems like it might have psychological implications. JK, I wouldn't enjoy a story where it states the MC has "baby dick" either, thats just weird. I mean, why mention it? I had Originally intended to have Willow Agonize over it, and get depressed, but when the chapter had over 40 uses of the words Dick, penis, schlong, rod, and Funstick, I scrapped it... instead, we got a dungeon chapter, with an Avatar: The last airbender Reference or Two.

5