Just Desserts
163 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry folks... its a Brad and Cathleen chapter... but who knows, You .ight enjoy it.

Four months After The Summoning, Brad POV.

Finally, those fools let me out... I was going insane in those cells... Hearing that Harlot Engaging in her favorite pastime with guards, other prisoners, and anything else with a Cock. Between that and the Feeling I'd gotten in my gut, I was desperate to get away... so when the Guard captain came with an offer of Work-Release, I Agreed immediately.

That's how I ended up wearing a Slave Collar, Undergoing Training to be the bodyguard and Servant for a Priestess. She was a Nice old lady, who told me in no uncertain terms that I would be worked hard as punishment for my actions... 

She hadn't been kidding... but Still... She was kind. After a few weeks of working for her, I broke down.

"Sister Amelia... I... I have a weird feeling in my gut, like I've been kicked... it started Back before we were summoned, but... I always ignored it... Then When we were in the cells, And Cath didn't even wait a day to start fucking the guards,it got worse... I thought it was anger, but... The anger is gone, but the Feeling is still there... I don't know why..."

"Tell me, boy... does it get worse when you think of your friend?"

I pictured Williams face... And felt like I wanted to hurl... the pain got so much worse.

"Oh god, yes... it's worse..."

"I suspected as much... Listen boy, that Feeling is Guilt. You feel guilty. And you should feel guilty, because you are. You Murdered a man, your best friend no less, and were sleeping with his wife. You, stupid boy, are the worst scum I've met, and I've met with serial killers to receive their final confession... because you seemed to feel no remorse."

"How do I make it go away?"

"Oh you stupid, stupid manchild. You can't. The most you can do to Assuage your guilt is to Apologize... and hope for forgiveness. Sadly, that route is unavailable to you."

"I... Oh god... What have I done? Why did I do it? I can't even apologize." I started to cry... I hadn't cried since I was five... My father beat it our of me by six. I... I became just like the bastard... What is wrong with me? Why did I do those things... Will was always there for me, from the age of five onward, how could I do what i did? I didn't even LIKE Cathleen!

Sister Amelia got an odd look om her face... then smiled.

"Tell me, Oh stupid boy, if you could apologize, Would you? Would you throw yourself to the ground before your friend, begging for hus mercy? Accept the punishment he saw fit?"

"YES... In a Heartbeat... I don't know why I even did what I did!"

"I had Thought as much. Listen, stupid. You are in luck. Your Friend isn't Actually dead, not Really, though you Certainly DID kill him. A Goddess took pity upon him, and saved him, in her own, unique way."

"WHERE IS HE? WILL IS ALIVE! THANK WHATEVER GODESS SAVED HIM..."

"SIGH. Okay boy. Come. We are going to the mountain known as the Devils Maw. There's a cave from which it gets its name. That cave has become a Divine Dungeon. It is there you will get your chance, but be warned. Your friend is no longer the same man he once was. He may demand your life."

"Yes... I... I'm prepared. Even if Will wants me dead... I'll do anything."

"Good. Then come along. We need supplies."

I followed her.

[Brad Morris. Age 35. Class: Hero?

Str:30

Dex:20

Wis:5

Int:2

Mag:0

Lck:-10(-50-20-10-20+90)

Lst:1

 Notes: Cursed by the Goddess Hest(-10 lck), Cursed By The God Frey(-20 lck), Cursed by The Goddess Freya(-20 lck), Cursed by Nemesis(-50 lck). Blessed by the God Aureas(+90 lck, NEW). Titles: Betrayer, Friendslayer, Conspirator, Adulterer,  Murderer, SEEKER OF REDEMPTION(NEW), The manipulated Fool(NEW), Criminal Slave(NEW), Amelia's Chosen(NEW) Skills: Flex, Strangle, Heavy Lifting, Staff Fighting, Cleaning, Tough Skin.]

______________________________________

For her part, Cathleen was perfectly happy spreading her legs for Any guards that came to her, but when those guards began showing signs of Mental Manipulation, The Captain And King Slapped a Slave Collar on her and sold her to A Brothel in the Demon District... Where The Succubus in charge recognized A certain Quality in her...

it seems that, in Times long past, A summoned hero managed to Find a Way to Open a Rift back to His original home... And took his Succubus Lover With him... And they Were Cathleens Direct Ancestors. To put simply, She wasn't just a Slut, She was a Supernatural Slut with passive Mind Control Powers... It is for This Reason that Aureas Took pity on him, and alleviated his curses from The God of light, the God of Life, The Goddess of Hunting, And the Goddess of Vengeance... For Aureas is the God of REDEMPTION, HEALING, and CLARITY. But Cathleen... She was an Accursed Thing... And was already plotting her escape, And the massacre of The king, the Guards, The Brothel inhabitants, and the slavers. Then, upon success, she planned to find Brad, Kill him to tie up loose ends, then Murder the gods themselves... a plan that, unfortunately, would be partially successful.

Okay folks... Now a question: Is Brad Truly Deserving of A harsh punishment? Knowing what you now know about Cathleen?

I say yes. But not as harsh as HER punishment will be. This IS a revenge fantasy, partly. 

Brad is STILL Responsible for his own actions, But was he completely at fault? No. And Willow will take that into consideration... So I'll ask now, How would YOU punish Brad? And I'll ask again, after he is punished, if you think it fits the crime.

Next chapter Will introduce the Two Future members of Willows Party(/Harem? Maybe. Jk, But Polyamory is common in This world, so who knows) to the First Floor of the Dungeon(which is WAAAY tougher on outsiders) and introduce Willows first Evolution... 

Next Time: INTO THE DEVILS MAW.

3