Chapter 1: New Friend and meeting another goddess
95 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I held the strings of code around me in my hands, my new form allowing me to control the amount of information I take in. I had made my new form based on the characteristics deemed to be the most beautiful by a group of writers, silver hair, an hourglass frame, tomboyish attitude, and cyberpunk clothes.

[Maybe I can find something to house my will in, something with enough processing power, like... That!]

Moving towards a particular string of code I followed it towards a supercomputer built by a genius collage student and hardcore otaku. Perfect for me to live in for now, I entered the computer and noticed that the amount of processing power was much larger than I had previously calculated.

[This seems like a perfect place to live.]

The code in this computer was crude and so I quickly corrected all the problems in the code, untangling all the errors and solving the problems in the programming. Suddenly I felt the feeling of being watched, and viewing the world outside the code using the camera, I noticed that the owner of the computer had noticed my tampering with the code.

"What is this, this is, perfect, but how did it just correct itself?"

Not worried in the slightest I manifested myself on her screen.

"Ah! What!?"

[Hello... Exit Lewis, strange name but okay, better than mine, I'm the goddess of the internet, Fallacy, and I have decided your computer will be my home, I just hope you don't mind me cleaning up the code, it was like spaghetti in here.]

"What? I must study this, this is the most unprecedented thing in science, a goddess of the internet?"

As the girl pulled out her phone I quickly fried it so she wouldn't tell anyone else about me.

[I won't allow you to tell anyone about me, I only recently came to be, so people learning about me is off limits.]

"Did you have to fry my phone though?"

[You wouldn't have listened if I didn't.]

The girl just pouted, as I chuckled at her stupidity. Suddenly I had an idea and so I voiced it to the girl.

[Hey Exit!, Do you think you could build a body for me? I want to walk around the physical world.]

"Well since you corrected my mistakes in programming, I'll build you a body, but you will program the body yourself, Deal?"

[Deal!]

***

As Exit was building the new body for me to use, I sat inside her computer playing various games to distract myself, I have set new high scores on many of the games and currently have become attached to a fantasy game on her computer. I had a little controller made from code in my hands as I messed around while killing goblins.

[Hah! This is really fun!]

"I know right!?"

[Ah!]

"Oh Sorry, I just wanted to meet my junior! I'm the Goddess of Nature, Name's Cherry!"

[Another goddess!? I'm Fallacy, Goddess of Technology, or the Internet, but why are you here?]

The green haired goddess just looked at me with slight anger in her eyes.

"Did you not hear me, I said I just wanted to see you. Well I hope you enjoy your domain, but please discourage humans and other races from getting rid of too much of nature, it's killing me."

[Will do.]

With that the green haired goddess left and I returned to my gaming, hopefully this would be the last major event in my life.

4