Chapter Forty-Eight – Bullied Model Student – Task World Four (8)
120 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finally being able to eat dinner and making sure that Lanita wouldn’t tell Glenn anything embarrassing, he was finally able to head up to his room with Glenn. Hol was awkwardly standing in his room with Glenn, trying to figure out what to do next.

  “So… Do you want to shower? I MEAN NOT WITH EACH OTHER! That would be too weird! I mean it won’t be if we don’t think about it…. I am going to shut up… Shit” Hol could feel his face get super hot and he couldn’t look in Glenn's direction. He had such a strong urge to smoke a cigarette to get rid of this stress. He feels even more stress while being in this body, so annoying.

  “Maybe you could first? I really don’t mind since I am a guest… I am just happy I am here with you.” Glenn was sitting on Axl's bed messing around with his hands. He had such a strong urge to kiss them but he couldn’t just do that. Staying alone with your crush is such an intense thing…

  “I really doubt being with me is that nice. I have such a shitty personality and I smoke. I also tend to act like a dick… I mean you are nice to be around since you are… just so nice…” Hol could feel his face getting warm as he complimented Glenn.

  “I feel like being with you makes everything feel so much better. It feels like I am floating whenever I am with you… If that isn’t weird to mention… You just make everything feel so perfect… I am happy that you are my friend…” Glenn tried not to mention how he wanted to be more than a friend. He doesn’t know how they would react but he couldn’t help these feelings. Axl is just everything he wants.

  ‘50/50 chance this will end badly but he must be kind of into me! If he isn’t I will read a bunch of romance books! So quit being a coward and ask for a kiss!’ Hol was pumping himself up before he went to stand in front of Glenn. His hands were sweaty and his heart felt like it was going to explode.

  “It would be nice… if we could maybe kiss… on the lips… for a long time… if that is cool or whatever” Hol was having a hard time looking at Glenn and he wanted to run out of his room to hide. He felt so nervous!

  Glenn didn’t bother to reply to Axl before they could process what was happening, Glenn wrapped his arms around their neck and kissed them hard. He was leading the kiss and turned Axl around so he could push them on the bed. Glenn bit Axl's lip hard and put his tongue in when they let out a gasp.

  Hol was going through a lot of emotions but one thing was running through his mind at the moment. ‘Boner incoming. Boner incoming! BONER INCOMING!’ He was trying so hard not to let Glenn feel his boner but it was hard with them rubbing at his crotch. It feels like he was on fire but he didn’t want this feeling to stop. His lover always brings this feeling out in him and he is addicted to it.

  Hol's head was getting hazy as he just kept kissing Glenn but he quickly came back into focus when he could feel a familiar feeling… He was seriously about to cum… He had to stop this before he embarrassed himself forever.

  “S-Stop… Give me a minute! Maybe like five minutes!” Hol tried to stop kissing Glenn but it wasn’t working since they just decided to kiss at their neck. He could feel them grinding their hips quicker and everything went white before his body relaxed.

  “Fuck… I came…” Hol didn’t know how to feel about cumming in his pants. He felt embarrassed at how quickly it happened but he also felt super good. But then he could feel an uncomfortable wet and cold feeling in his underwear. He definitely needs a shower now.

  “Hehe… I also came in my pants. I wish I could have seen your face… I probably can since I still feel a bit hard… Would you be able to cum with my mouth? I want to learn everything about you and your body. Such a good body… I want to leave marks all over your body…” Glenn felt like he was on cloud nine. This feeling that was going through his body made him feel like he could do anything. The look on Axl's face just made him feel even better.

  For some reason, Hol was getting a weird feeling from Glenn. That look on their face felt rather familiar to him and it always led to him being super tired but also really pleased. He didn’t know how to react when Glenn started to pull his pants down. Just before his underwear could be shown to them… They were interrupted by Lanita's voice.

  “Make sure to shower! And don’t you stay up late, it is still a school night!” After hearing her voice, all the tense air instantly went away. It was rather hard to continue doing something intimate after hearing a family member's voice.

  “I guess I will shower first…” Glenn awkwardly got off Axl's body and got his sleeping clothes before heading toward the bathroom. His ears felt so hot at the moment but he didn’t regret anything he did. He even wishes, even more, could have happened. He is so embarrassed! 

  Hol didn’t say anything to them, just lay on his bed with cold cum in his underwear. It wasn’t a nice feeling but he didn’t want to move at the moment. He was still processing everything. When his lover gets aggressive… it turns him on so much…


Came off work and managed to post this chapter. I mean had to do a few things but I managed to get it done! I am super happy! I was pleased when I was writing and I may even write even more! But anyway I will make sure not to work myself to a point where I feel burnout. Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

9