Chapter Forty-Nine – Bullied Model Student – Task World Four (9)
119 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 It was quiet in the dark room as Hol and Glenn just looked at each other. Hol didn't know when this started but he didn’t want to stop looking at his lover. He doesn’t know why but every time he meets his lover, it was like he was seeing a star that was made for him alone. He didn’t want this feeling to go away, he didn’t like being away from his lover at all. He wanted to know more about them, he wanted to know if they remember him? 

  There were so many things he wanted but he didn’t know how to put them into words. He could only move closer to Glenn and grab their hand in his. He didn’t want to let go of their hand at all. He just wanted to keep looking at them until he fell asleep.

  “Stop looking at me like that… It is making me feel all hot…” Glenn tried to hide his face from Axl but he wasn’t trying hard. His body felt so hot at the moment as he tried not to climb on top of Axl and kiss them until they couldn’t breathe. He wanted to bite them all over their body… He wanted to see them lose control and show them an expression only he was allowed to see.

  Glenn just wanted to do so many dirty things with them that it wasn’t funny. He wasn’t like this at all before but when he is with them, it is like something inside of him wants to show them how much he craves them.

  There are so many things he wants to do to Axl but he knows he has to go slow… It would be horrible if they get weirded out by this strange feeling of his. But he really can’t help it at all. He loves them so much that he wants to fuck them. He wants to give them a level of pleasure that would make them unable to be with anyone else.

  “Um… Are you okay there? You are kind of breathing hard… Also, your nose seems to be bleeding.” Hol wiped under Glenn's nose with a concerned expression on his face. He was just looking at them for a while but then this happened. Well, they got a familiar look in their eyes that made him feel warm but that was about it.

  “Let's get married!” Glenn sat up in the bed and looked at Axl with a wide smile on his face. He never wanted something so badly in his life before. He thought marriage was too expensive but if he got married to Axl, he would gladly get into debt for them.

  “What…” Hol felt himself go into shock, this was happening so fast. He didn’t know how to react right away. There were a bunch of things he had to handle first and he needed to get ready for the wedding!

  Hol noticed that Glenn was starting to get a frown on their face due to how quiet he was being at the moment. He was worried that they thought he didn’t want to be with them until death! “I don’t have a ring now but I will give you a promise ring!”

  Hol got out of his bed and went to find a ring he could give to Glenn. It would be rather hard since the ring had to fit them and he didn’t want to give them something that seemed dull. After searching around his room for a good amount of time, he finally found the perfect promise ring.

  “I swear that when we graduate school we will get married. I will not allow you to suffer and I show you how much I love you every day. I don’t have a ring now but I am serious about what I am saying. Let's get married, I only want to be with you.” Hol was on one knee as he proposed to Glenn who was still sitting on the bed. His face was super hot but he didn’t stand up yet, Glenn didn’t respond yet.

  “I can’t wait to get married! If you break my heart, I will break your dick into many pieces…. I will cut your dick into small bits is what I am saying. But I love you so much!” Glenn pulled up Axl and gave them a tight hug while putting on the promise ring. It was a heart-shaped ring that was rather gothic but it was perfect in his eyes.

  Hol felt happy as he hugged his lover in his arms and just wanted to fall asleep with them like this. But he realized something really important… He had to tell his grandmother about this and meet his lover's parents… And they probably will think that this isn’t something serious, just teenagers acting impulsively. He was getting a headache…

  Maybe they could get married in secret? Wait a few years before telling them that they have been married for a while. That seems like a good idea, probably.


So this was done for maybe a few weeks but I didn't have a good time to post it but I am finally posting it! I have also been super busy drawing all the time since I can and I often lose track of time. I don't forget about my stories I just keep thinking too far ahead so yeah. Anyway, I will try to probably write a few chapters ahead and just have them waiting to be posted so it can be easier for me. Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

7