Chapter Fifty-Six – Unfavorable Illegitimate Prince – Task World Five (2)
52 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Hol took Frederick to another room that had a bed and waited until they fell asleep before he finally left their side. Hol ignored the urge to stay with his lover when their hand grabbed his so tightly.

  Before Hol left the room he was in, he noticed his appearance in a mirror. Man, his face was just covered in blood. It made him look like some blood thirsty person and his lover saw him like this? He really needs to clean himself up.

  As he wiped off the blood on his face, he finally could see an attractive face. Well, there were a few scars on his face. Like, one above his left eyebrow or one that went down on his lip. He guessed this added to his charm in a sexy way, hopefully. His sharp looking red eyes didn’t really help with this. 

  His hair was in a buzz cut, and it was a really clean cut. Hol could recall that the body he was in did this himself. That seems to be a problem he would need to handle later. The clothes he was wearing were completely black and was really easy to move in, which made sense regarding his type of job.

  Hol realized he didn’t know the name of the body he was in and tried to remember. What he came up with was… this body technically doesn’t have a name. They are someone who is trained from a young age to learn how to protect the royal family.

  They usually choose people who have no family at all to become these guards. It is mostly because once they become guards, everything before then is gone and no longer exists. They are only people who protect the royal family and to die for the royal family. That is their duty and their honor.

  Hol knows that Frederick and their mother would call him Red because of his eye color and he decided just to stick with that. This body was really loyal to Frederick's mother. She was the only person who treated him like he was a person.

  He failed to keep her alive, but he needs to make sure her son won’t die. He feels so intense about this, Hol feels kind of jealous that the original body host actually liked his lover, maybe in a romantic sense. 

  He knew it was more like repaying their mother for her kindness, but Hol can’t stop these thoughts. Hol needs to stop these thoughts and focus on the important task, figure out who killed the prince's mother and tried to kill them as well.

  From this body memories, he knew the prince wasn’t that liked since technically their mother was given up as a peace offering so that the king of this kingdom wouldn’t destroy her home country. 

  She was already pregnant with the prince and wouldn’t allow anyone to force her to give up the child of the only man she truly loved. She wouldn’t allow the king to touch her or do anything romantic towards her. This made the king mad and ignored as the other people in the castle mistreated her.

  He was waiting for her to give in and beg for help. But she never did that. She was stubborn and raised Frederick by herself. She did everything in her power for her son to grow up well.

  People in this castle were still jealous of her, especially the other wives of the king. They were jealous of how obviously the king cared for her and how she was rejecting his affection because she was in love with someone else.

  Hol had a feeling one of them killed her and tried to kill the prince as well. Even if Frederick didn’t have a high chance of becoming the king, they would not risk it and let him live.

  The king isn’t here at the moment, and this makes for the best time for an attack to happen. Even if the king was a shitty person, he didn’t allow for his people to be killing each other. He is the only one who decides who gets to die.

  Hol was thinking he could probably use this to help Frederick out with becoming the king. If the person who tried to kill Frederick is someone close to the king, how would they know they wouldn’t get killed next?

  Make Frederick become the only trustworthy person to the king. Get rid of the people who want them dead. Then Frederick would have no problem becoming the new king.

  Hol couldn’t help but get so proud of this plan he came up with. He feels so smart coming up with such a plan. He wondered if his lover would praise him… He can’t think like this right now!

  He needs to focus on keeping them safe. Romance will come later when everything is safe. He can totally wait… No problem… Super easy…


Here is the next chapter. I didn't think I would post it today since recently my older brother got a cat and that cat has a lot of energy. He is checking everything out and just zooming around. He is cute and I love him. He looks like he is getting ready to pass out so this is good for me since I can finally post this without any worry. Anyway, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆ (Also if you want to show me some support I have a ko-fi you get give me coffee and stuff like that.)

3