V3.C12 Erisen, Tears of a mother
3.7k 8 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the ship, Leo noticed a lot of people with emerald-green hair and fins instead of ears. Just like Myu, they were all people of Dagon Race. (A/N:- Dagon is sea race while Dragonmen is Dragon race.)

Some people noticed Myu and rushed at her.

"Myu-chan, are you fine?"

"Myu-chan, where were you? Your mother was so worried about you."

"Myu-chan…."

Endless voices filled with worries and affection greeted her, leaving Myu flustered. She buried her face in his chest to hide her face.

"Back off a little."

He said in a heavy voice, acting like an overprotective father. The pressure in his voice caused everyone to take a step back.

Only then did the Dagons pay attention to the guy hugging Myu.

"Who are you?"

"What are you doing with Myu-chan?"

"Leave my Myu-chan alone."

He silently noted the face of the one who said the last line.

"Me? I'm the father of Myu, so please leave some space, you are bothering my daughter."

It sounded like 'Get away from my daughter' in their ears. Still, some Dagon people pestered him about his identity.

He held himself back from using intimidation, he didn't want to come off as an aggressive man in Myu's eyes. What he didn't know was Myu already saw him smiling while whacking Hearst's face with his knees.

"What's going on here?"

A voice came from behind the people. The crowd parted and gave way to a young man donned in armor. He stopped in his way and stared at Yue and Shea. A greedy smile appeared on his face.

"Yue…"

"Leave it to me~" Yue said cheerfully and walked to the guy in armor.

"So you already saw the magnificence of me and came to off— Gughyaaa!!!"

His painful screams echoed in the now silent dock area.

On this day, another man died and was reborn as a comrade of Crystabel-tan.

"What is the commotion here?"

Leo resisted the urge to facepalm and looked at the new guy and group of people following behind him.

All of them were donned in first-class armor and held a trident in their hands. Their faces were as serious a person could make.

"Myu-chan is back!"

A sharp voice completely opposite of his serious face came out of his mouth.

"Hey Human! Leave Myu-chan here, I'll escort her to her home."

A vein appeared on his forehead, he released the pressure he held back all this time. All of the guards fainted with foam coming from their mouths.

"I'm sorry Myu, but these guys were…"

"Don't worry Papa, let's go home."

The party ignored the dumbstruck crowd and headed toward Myu's home.

"Let me go to Myu, I have to greet her."

He stopped hearing a female voice in the distance, he hurriedly followed the voice and saw a woman being held by two men. She broke away from their hold and fell to the ground.

Myu's face lit up in joy and excitement. "Mama! Papa, run faster!"

He hugged Myu and activated supersonic step to appear in front of the woman sitting in front of a house. She was on the verge of crying.

Myu jumped off him and stared at the woman, who forgot to even say something and wordlessly gazed at her daughter.

"Myu? Myu!"

"Mama!"

The mother and daughter called out to each other, trying to fight the tears threatening to burst from their eyes.

Myu jumped into her mother's chest. Her mother squeezed her tightly in her embrace, tears streaming down her cheeks with no end.

Shea and Yue smiled at the emotional reunion. Their eyes watered a little.

Hearst stared at him with a peculiar expression. She grabbed his hand and put it on her head.

"Master…"

He silently caressed her head, making her smile in bliss. His eyes were fixed on Myu and her Mama who kept apologizing.

Myu raised her hand and patted her mother's head.

"Myu is also sorry for not obeying Mama. So don't cry or Myu will be sad." Myu comforted her mother with a sweet smile.

"Myu..."

Her mother looked confused at first before a relieved smile appeared on her face. Her daughter, who acted so spoiled, was now comforting her.

All the worries she had until now faded away after meeting her daughter. She pulled Myu in a tight hug and closed her eyes.

Remia released her, Myu eyes fell on her mother's legs completely covered in bandages.

"Mama! Your legs? What happened? They hurt?"

"Just a little scratch, nothing much."

She smiled trying not to worry about her Myu but a pained expression flashed on her face. The wounds in her legs started to act after sitting on the ground.

Leo also noticed it and walked toward her. Myu looked over at her papa for help. He nodded his head and gazed at her mother.

"Hold on tight for a moment."

He said and picked her up in a princess carry.

"Huh? W-What?" Remia unconsciously wrapped her around his neck.

"Myu, open the door."

"Roger~"

He carried the mother inside the house, the girls silently followed him. Myu led him to the living room, he put her mother down on the sofa and sat next to her.

"Can anyone tell me what's going on here?"

A guy comes and carries her inside her house romantically while Myu listens to him. Furthermore, three beautiful women also surrounded him. Anyone in this situation will be confused.

"Before that, can you show me your legs?"

"Ara ara, you want to start from my legs?"

He ignored her teasing and looked at Myu tearful eyes. "I think I can heal your legs."

"Seriously? You don't have to force yourself to say that. I will get used to it."

"Mama! Stay quiet and let Papa do his magic," said Myu in a tone that sounded like scolding.

This left Remia stunned, she only gazed blankly at her daughter never expecting Myu to say such words and...

"Myu, why are you calling him papa?"

Leo answered in Myu stead, "I'll explain that after I cure your legs."

Remia sighed before removing the bandages from her badly wounded legs. He took out a high HP potion and poured it down on her legs.

"W-What is that? It feels… better."

A cooling sensation spread through her legs as they started to heal slowly, right in front of her eyes.

"Ara? How is thi—"

He shoved the bottle of hp potion bottle in her mouth, making her drink the rest.

She removed the bottle and smiled. "Ara~ Acting so forcefully with me~"

He deadpanned at her before they slowly explained how they rescued Myu from Ankaji. Myu sat in Remia's lap and nodded her head while saying some words of her own.

"Papa saved me from there if he didn't..."

Remia stood and bowed deeply in front of them, she nearly cried when she imagined what her daughter went through and what her fate would be if he didn't rescue her.

"Thanks… thank you very much for saving my child. It's because of you I can see her again… I will surely repay this kindness. Please tell me if you need any—"

"What are you saying? Isn't it a responsibility of a father to help his daughter?" he said with a wink.

"Oh dear, please call me Remia."

"I'm Leo."

"...Yue."

"I'm Shea from the Haulia Tribe and Leo-san third future wife~"

"Hearst... Master's?"

She still seemed confused about her relationship with her master.

He ruffled her silver hair. "You are a comrade and a friend. Be proud of it."

"Comrade… Friend..."

"Ara~ Myu thanks for catching such a fine young man for your mama," said Remia and brushed Myu's hair.

"Papa is best~"

"Ufufu, yes."

"This house looks big, we can stay here, right?"

He knew her answer, he still asked just to be sure.

"Please stay here and treat this house like yours. Besides, Myu will be sad if Leo-san and others live somewhere else, right Myu?"

"Papa~ stay with Myu."

Remia put one hand on her red cheeks. "A good husband would never leave his beautiful wife and young daughter alone."

"...You got a lot of nerves saying that."

Yue stepped in front of Leo and glared at Remia. An abnormal amount of pressure emitted from her small body.

"Even if you are Myu-chan's mother, I won't allow you to skip the line!"

He nearly fell backward hearing her. "What line?"

"Hierarchy is needed to keep off any annoying bugs," she said and glanced at Remia who still had a calm smile on her face.

He sighed before saying, "Can you talk about this later? Let Myu have some alone time with Remia."

"...Fine."

"Ufufu, such an understanding man, I wouldn't mind you being Myu real 'Papa'."

"Mama? Papa is not the real Papa?"

"Ufufu, as she said it," Remia gave a short bow. "Dear, please take care of me from now on."

"Yue, Shea, let's find a good room here."

"...Nn."

"We need the biggest one~"

'The best way to deal with someone like her is to ignore their teasing.'

Remia's smile twitched before she sat down with Myu on her lap.

"Myu, do you think Leo-san is a good father?"

"Yes~ Papa always protects Myu and cheers her up when she is down."

"You can't always be protected. You also have to protect what's important."

A smiling figure flashed through Myu's mind, she tried to imitate that smile.

Remia's eyes opened wide in astonishment. The smile sent a chill down her spine. "Myu? T-That smile, where did you learn to smile like that?"

"Papa smiles like this when he fights the bad guys."

Remia shook her head and smiled in amusement.

'Ufufu, the future looks really interesting.'

 

Fuuh, I'm tired after editing. I'll try to catch up to the chapters as soon as possible.

79