V5.C7 Fooling Miledi, Surprise attack
2.9k 3 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miledi panicked for a moment before she froze and stood there like a lifeless golem.

Creak~

The door slowly opened and Leo entered the only house in the area in order to borrow some treasures. A bright hooded figure stood just right to the door. He pulled up the hood in curiosity.

"To create a cute golem such as this, as expected of Miledi…"

The golem spherical face sported a smile? with a cute pink ribbon on its shiny white head.

He moved his hands in its pocket to find something interesting.

Mmh~

"What was that?" he turned to the girls behind. "You also heard it?"

The girls shook their heads, letting him wonder if he imagined the moan.

Meanwhile, Miledi tried very hard to not let any expression show on her golem face. Her golem body sensors worked just like a human, letting her feel like any normal human. After he touched her body, she tried but a moan still escaped.

'O-chan, you bastard… I'm suffering because of your high spec golem.'

Leo found nothing here on the first floor, so he strode to the stairs to the next floor.

The girls scattered across the building, only Irene stood there. After seeing everyone leaving, she turned to golem or Miledi and smirked.

"Looks like someone might die if I said some words."

Miledi inwardly screamed for mercy while doing nothing on the outside.

"So you won't reveal yourself… then I just have to tell Leo about it."

"Please no! Miledi-chan begs for her life!"

The grin on Irene's face grew wider. "Then how about a deal…"

Miledi gulped her imaginary saliva, she never felt so intimidated by someone other than her first friend who also happened to be the leader of Liberators.

"What deal?"

"You'll teach me all your spells and magic and I'll never tell anyone about this. I know you can't die here, if that happens no one will be here to test the following challengers."

"...Okay… I'll teach you but it'll depend on your aptitude…"

"I have plenty of that."

Miledi took out a ring from who knows where and threw it at Irene.

"This has rewards and the proof of conquering this Labyrinth. You can use that to directly enter this room."

Irene nodded and put away the ring in her robe. She suppressed the urge to tease the fool Miledi and walked toward Leo.

Miledi now left alone wiped nonexistence sweat from her artificial brows. Hearing some noise, she once again assumed her pose with a wide smile.

Leo came down after rummaging through everything. He was speechless at the golem luxurious lifestyle. She even had a hot bath on the 4th floor.

He shook his head and sauntered out of the house with girls. He followed the map and exited the Labyrinth in an hour.

The group now stood in the open area of Reisen Gorge without any care in the world

Leo turned to Irene and asked, "Did you get it?"

Irene floated a mischievous smile as she answered, "Of course, we really tricked her this time."

He chuckled softly at her answer while others looked confused.

"Irene blackmailed Miledi into giving treasures with knowledge of her magic spells."

After he saw the Golem, he immediately analyzed it to find Miledi's name on it. He explained his scheme to Irene who understood it with ease. His main goal was the magic spells of Miledi.

"But why Irene-san?"

"Because she didn't waver in the least from Miledi's dramatic death and kept her calm."

Irene shot an indignant look at him. "Don't say it like I'm an emotionless woman. It's just that my emotions are reserved for my friends and you alone."

He gave a wry smile and took out Drachen to go out of Reisen Labyrinth. This time Tio also squeezed in the backseat, the ride with Shea left quite a deep trauma on her 500 years old soul.

After stopping outside, he calmed down the excited Shea and warped back to Erisen.

Just as he exited the gate, a wild Myu attacked him for headpats. He chuckled and gave in to her request.

Several headpats later, Remia arrived near them. Seeing the two new girls beside him, her expression darkened before replaced it with a mischievous smile.

"Ara~? Two new women? That's quite the speed darling got in collecting beauties~"

He sighed and pulled her in for a tight hug and patted her head. He couldn't bear to see her sad. Deep inside he knew his own feelings for her weren't as high as Yue, Shea or Eri. He still loved the mischievous woman.

Remia who didn't expect this sudden shower of affection blinked in surprise before quietly enjoying the rare moment with a red face.

"Ahem! Ahem! Goshujin-sama, this one heart is twisting in envy."

He released blushing Remia and looked at Tio. "Just this time… Come here."

Tio merrily walked closer and stood face to face with him, staring with golden eyes.

He released another inaudible sigh and plopped his hand on her head and began stroking her hair.

Tio struggled to look dignified in front of pleasure but moments later her defenses crumbled like a piece of paper. She couldn't help but release a indisinct moan.

"Mhmm~! Goshujin-samaaa~!"

She jumped at him and started mercilessly ravaging his lips with hers.

Leo who was trying hard to not retort couldn't dodge the sudden attack of Tio. When he came to his senses, a long moist tongue already sneaked in his mouth in front of others. Even Myu peeked through her fingers at the scene with steam rising from her head.

He pushed Tio back and glared at her after he wiped his face. "You perverted dragon, how dare you violate my mouth… that in front of Myu."

Tio just replied with a brazen laugh.

He shook his head and brainwashed Myu to forget everything with some headpats then everyone together ate the dinner.

After dinner everyone headed to sleep, let's leave the part where Irene tried to sneak in his room. Then he was attacked by three hungry women but he wiped them out with little to no difficulty.

With three girls piled upon him, he closed his eyes but remembered a promise he made with a certain Valkyrie.

"I'll go to Hearst…"

Shea moved to the side and smiled. "Go on, Leo-san..."

"...Nn."

Eri just lazily waved her hand.

"Hehe~ Not before another round with my sweet girls~"

"Noooo!"

***

Leo walked in front of Hearst's room, but he sensed two presences inside. His map showed Hearst and Remia.

He raised his hand to knock but the gate opened and Hearst stood on the other side in only single lingerie.

He released an audible gulp. Her beautiful face sporting an innocent smile combined with her current appearance exhibited a breathtaking charm in his eyes.

"Master, come inside…"

He scratched his head in an awkward way. "You know, I wanted to talk to you alone."

Hearst without any reply pulled him inside and closed the door.

Two hands tightly wrapped around him along with a two massive balls of softness. He couldn't retort as Hearst was coming with a predatory? smile on her face. Her change completely baffled him while the grip around him became tighter. He could clearly feel the two spheres of softness pressing on his back.

"What's the meaning of this?"

"Master loves Remia-san but you won't accept her. So I'll make you accept her with force."

"Ara Ara~ Hearst-chan you don't have to do this for me. I am just an older woman unfit for a young man like Leo-san."

WIth the words her hold loosened. He knew it was another one of her pranks but her words still hurt his conscience.

He turned back to see Remia standing in only a slightly transparent nightdress. He leaned closer to her ears and whispered, "Are you sure about this? I won't let you run away later even if you beg me~"

70