V5.C10 Obedient Hearst (R-18)
3.9k 6 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(STILL NSFW CONTENT)

"Mashter! Please..."

Hearst whispered in a slurry tone, he grabbed her right breast with left hand and bit down on it, while his index and middle fingers entered the trembling wet cave.

"Nn~"

His both hands carried on teasing the adorable Valkyrie's overly sensitive body until he heard a loud moan.

"Mmn~!"

Hearst pulled his head trying to bury him in her bosom and closed her legs squeezing his right hand buried in her crotch. Her twitching body arched upward from the sudden burst of pleasure wrecking her soul. Just then a spray of juice splashed on his hand buried in her crotch. 

Hearst fell back moments later and began a round of heavy breathing with closed eyes.

What the hell? How can she cum in two minute from just fingering?

(It's because she is your slave idiot. Your touch increases her sensitivity by another level. Why do you think she moaned from just some headpats?)

He was left speechless by the answer. Shaking his head, he pulled back his hand and licked the fragrant juice on his fingers. His eyes widened at the faint sweet flavor.

"M-Master, don't do that, it's dirty."

He shoved the finger lathered with her own juice inside her mouth.

"Is it dirty?"

Hearst tasted the somewhat sweet juice of her own and shook her head. She used her tongue to lick his hand clean, her amorous gaze fixed at him.

He pulled down her wet underwear and lowered his head near her dripping wet vagina. The wafting scent similar to a fresh flower refreshed his senses. His tongue forced inside her clit and made her twitch as he proceeded to drink every last bit of her nectar.

He stopped before she came again and stood from his position and sat on the edge of the bed.

With a sharp glare, he ordered, "Now service me with your mouth."

"Yessh! Leave it to me~"

She wrapped her fingers around the shaft covered with fluids and started moving her hand. She stuck out her little tongue and licked the tip.

His body shuddered from a sudden chill. He plopped his right hand on her head as she opened her tiny mouth and swallowed more than half in one go. The wet and hot saliva inside her blazing mouth intoxicated his mind with thrill.

Hearst's breathing turned heavy from the overwhelming pleasure increased more by her extra sensitivity. She tried her very best to take the whole thing in her mouth but her relatively tiny mouth won't allow it.

After several minutes, a shiver ran through his spine and his cock bulged up even further causing Hearst to nearly choke up numbing her already befuddled mind.

His lips curled in a sadistic smile. "I order you to drink every bit of it."

"Mghmm!"

Feeling pleased by her agreement, he pushed his entire dick in her mouth and poured every last drop of cum deep in her throat.

Cough Cough Cough

As he released Hearst, she broke in a fit of cough while trying to gulp down the thick seed of her Master. She opened her mouth and showed him proof.

"Good. Now rest your hands on the bed and present that curvy butt to your master."

Hearst willingly leaned and placed both hands on the bed. Her thighs wet from the juices still leaking out of her crotch.

He inspected the wiggling butt in front of him and his arousal shot to extreme.

Slap! Slap!

"Mashtaa~!!!"

He planted a slap on both her butt cheeks, loud enough to pleasure the masochist inside her. He didn't put much strength as her high sensitivity would maximize the pain and pleasure.

Remia woke up by a loud voice. She opened her eyes and found her body clean without any stain. Her heart throbbed from the loving care before her gaze fell on her husband admiring the butt of her friend then his fully erect cock. All the embarrassing memories rushed in her head. 

Why did it happen when I was having the first time with Dear? Will he think I'm some slutty woman?

Oblivious to Remia thoughts, Leo adjusted the tip of his member near the tunnel of Hearst and lightly moved his hips despite the fact Hearst preferred it rough. He refused to do that during her first time.

"Mashterr~!"

As his cock traveled deeper in her warm and drenched hole, her tight walls stretched more and more as if molding themselves to his shape and size. He met some obstruction but that only lasted for a moment.

Almost immediately Hearst's whole body twitched and a stream of fluids splashed on his cock.

One hit climax?

Hearst released some hot sighs and prepared herself again. "M-Master… go on. I can take it."

He nodded with a worried face and began rocking his hips in a careful way. He leaned forward and grabbed her swaying boobs trying to tempt him and pinched her perky nipples.

Hearst tried her best to fight the urge to release. Her body turned too delicate under her Master's care. But she never hated the feeling of being under the mercy of Master, in fact she enjoyed and loved it.

Leo gave a last squeeze to her boobs and looked at her cute pink anus. Before long his middle finger began fingering her back hole causing Hearst to clench her stomach and squeeze his cock inside her. 

"Dear~"

He turned his head to the direction of voice to see Remia standing beside him with a blanket covering her body.

"Is your body all right?"

"Fufu, Darling, don't worry everything is better than fine. Hearst-chan is having the time of her life. Why don't I make it a bit more enjoyable?"

She jumped on the bed and crawled over to Hearst. Her Masochist friend was displaying the face of a woman, so she decided to tease her a bit.

"R-Remia-san? W-Wha—"

Remia interrupted flustered Hearst with a kiss which turned into a steamy hot deep kiss. A warmth spread through Hearst's entire body as she once again climaxed after getting harassed in three holes simultaneously.

After flashing a mischievous smile, Remia went back to get some rest after drinking some water. Her body was fine but her mind was already exhausted from having so much sex after a long time.

Leo noticed her fatigue and added a massage to his schedule. He ignored the twitching Hearst and held both of her arms while pounding her soul to near oblivion.

Even after cumming Hearst's high endurance allowed her to go on and on until she came once again. This time Leo matched the timing and launched his load inside her.

His dick slid out of her pussy when Hearst collapsed on the bed with a completely enamored face. Her juice mixed with his semen dripped down her hole and fell to the ground.

After regaining her composure in a minute, she once again lifted her butt.

"Ready for round two?"

"Yes Master!"

***

Next day, Leo opened his eyes to find Remia and Hearst sleeping next to him. He decided to stay and relish the warmth of his new lovers. His lovers or future wives amounted to six if he counted Maria. He won't let go of her unless she began hating him for leaving her all alone.

I need to speed up conquering the Labyrinths and master Ancient Magic.

"Mm… Dear?"

He turned to see Remia lying on her side, a gentle look in her eyes. 

"Yeah, feeling alright? You sure went wild last night."

She returned a shy smile. "I'm sorry…"

He brought his head closer and gave a loving kiss on her lips. "We're a family now, so no sorry and shit, okay? I'll accept every side of you even if they are mischievous, naughty, wild or even bloody scary. Besides you were pretty cute last night~"

"Ufufu, Dear, you have some weird taste calling that cute… and I might be pregnant, so you have to take responsibility~"

"Of course…"

Knock! Knock!

He turned down the barrier and used spiritual hands to open the door.

"Leo-san!"

A high spirited Shea entered the room followed by Eri who stared at everyone on the bed with sharp eyes. She let out a sigh of amazement and said, "As expected, Remia-san also became one of us. The number went up to five in a day."

"Master."

An innocent voice came from behind and a soft bare naked body snuggled on his back.

"I…"

The sudden entry of Yue coming with Myu holding her hand halted his words.

Another poll for the lemon review xD
  • Hot🔥 Votes: 195 77.1%
  • Like 👍 Votes: 46 18.2%
  • Average 😅 Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Didn't read it 😔 Votes: 2 0.8%
Total voters: 253
62