V5.C9 Wild Remia, Hearst wish (R-18)
3.6k 3 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NSFW WARNING

***

"If that's what you wish."

He whispered with a gentle expression and finally entered her without any resistance.

A pained moan left Remia's mouth as she wrapped her legs around his waist, even though she was prepared, it still hurt a bit. However, the joy of being loved again overwhelmed the pain.

Her involuntary action caused her hot and moist walls to grip his member tightly. A groan leaked past his lips but seeing her smiling with a pained expression, he leaned and gave a quick peck on her lips then wiped the tears from her eyes.

Feeling the care, a warm feeling flooded her heart. "Please Dear, move as you like. Mark every part of my body with your love~"

Leo nodded and began to move gently while slowly increasing the pace. The abnormal tightness still surprised him when the said woman actually gave birth to a child.

Remia closed her eyes and relished the feeling of becoming one with her new husband while occasionally moaning without any modesty. She had long forgotten about her dead husband and dropped every thought of remarrying. But watching Myu calling a young man Papa and his caring attitude toward Myu made her realize she could protect her precious little daughter together with him.

She also felt attracted to the young man, the more she interacted with him the more this feeling grew. Before she knew it she was already seducing him at every point to make him accept her.

Leo saw her closing her eyes with a smile. He could guess where her thoughts were going. He leaned forward and put the nipple of her bosom inside his mouth and gently bit on it.

Remia opened her eyes and smiled. "D-Dear, I'm sorry. But I'll be acting strange for a while…"

He lifted his head, confused by the sudden apology. "What happened?"

Before she answered he winced in surprise. Her warm insides completely enveloped his cock from all sides.

He looked at Remia gritting her teeth and gently pressed his hand on her cheek. "Remia… are you okay?"

Remia slowly loosened all the tensions and tried to smile but failed miserably.

With some difficulties, he pulled out from her and asked, "Dammit, just tell me what is worrying you now?"

She silently rose from the bed and pressed both hands against his chest and forced him back on the bed. She spread her legs and straddled him.

"Ufufu, Dear, my body is becoming strange. I don't think I can stop it anymore. I didn't want to show this side of mine so soon."

She licked her lips and a charming smile appeared on her face.

Leo leaned his head against the soft pillow, bewildered by her sudden change. The juices flowing from her entrance increased by so much that he feared she will get dehydrated. He grabbed her sexy butt to support the heated Remia riding on him.

She leaned forward and began a fierce battle of kisses. He sneaked in some Ambrosia to improve her body condition.

Hearst kept observing as her Master and Friend madly made love to each other right in front of her. She never knew this side of Remia and Master, it raised a strange feeling in her crotch.

Before long her slender fingers began playing with her own pink clit. It wasn't satisfying but she was doing it by instincts.

"Master…"

Leo had no idea what Hearst was going through. He was busy pounding Remia kneeling on all fours. His hands digging the flesh of her jiggly butt as he moved his hips in rhythm with Remia's movement. Every thrust was accompanied by an alluring moan. Her amazingly loud moans might have reached the heavens if he didn't create a barrier around the room.

After pouring his load inside Remia multiple times, he was sure she would get knocked up. He'd try to hide it from other girls though, he wanted them to enjoy their lives first before becoming a mother. As for Yue, he'll try after she grows or she might have some complications with her small body.

While thinking about it he glanced at the Valkyrie he nearly forgot about and his eyes widened in shock. He found innocent Hearst sitting right beside him while fingering herself with a face that was anything but innocent.

He felt a bit guilty and increased his pace to satisfy the woman in heat.

"Dear! I. am. Cuuumiiing~!"

Along with her cry, a spurt of liquid splashed on his cock, at the same time he thrusted deeper and sprayed his hot white cum inside her womb.

Remia yelped and passed out while breathing heavily. He pulled back his cock with an audible pop and the fluids began gushing out of her entrance.

He took a few deep breaths and started to wipe the fluids and sweat from her body with a cloth then covered her in a blanket after feeding her some Ambrosia.

He looked at Hearst with a gentle smile. "Sorry to keep you waiting for so long."

Hearst came out of her trance and noticed Master's gaze. She looked at her own state and hung her head in embarrassment. 'What was I even doing?'

Leo put his hand on her chin and lifted her head and gazed in the same heterochromatic eyes as his own.

"Don't get all shy on me now."

Her eyes closed as she puckered her lips in anticipation. Looking at her flawless face, he remembered their first meeting where she was trying to kill him. Now they were like lovers, no more than lovers. Her intuition for his feelings were higher than any one even Yue. She always tried to help even though her air headed personality caused more failures than success.

He wrapped his hands around her slim waist and brought his head closer. His lips touched her soft lips in a calm soothing kiss.

Hearst responded by twining her slender arms around his neck and quietly enjoyed the moment.

After several minutes, he ended the kiss and stroked her hair.

"How do you want your first time to be like?"

"...Master, you ca—"

He cut her off with a serious expression. "Don't try to lie. I order you to say your true feelings."

Hearst hesitated for a moment before she nodded her head with a frown.

"...I want ... Master to punish me while having his way with my body and cover every part of me in your white stuff to erase the traces of that filthy god!"

His mouth opened in a round shape, her fantasies turned a bit too wild. Seeing the hopeful look in her eyes, he steeled himself and nodded. She always did so much for him with nothing in return (Except some punishment). He decided to let go of all inhibitions toward her tendencies.

While a serious expression, he pulled her bra forcefully.

Riiip!

He looked at her with a stoic face and ordered. "...Okay. Now lie on your back!" 

With a happy smile, she laid on her back. Her heart fluttering from finally getting her wish come true.

He eyed her naked body. The hard pink nipples on her well endowed breasts, the lovely slim and supple waist and her well toned thighs gave her a figure desired by every woman.

He took a moment to admire her then leaned over her while supporting his own body with both hands. Moving his head closer he began kissing her sweet lips and his finger slid on her smooth body, finally coming to her white panties. 

He bit her lips while his hands slipped inside her underwear and fiddled with the already soaked pussy. Leaving a long line of hickeys that brought out cute moans from Hearst, he stopped at her snow white bosom heaving fiercely with every breath.

"Mashter! Please..."

65