V8.C18 Wild Love (II) (R-18)
2.5k 7 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now standing before the same bed where he had sex with Maria, Leo let down Tio and enclosed the room in his barrier.

“Goshujin-sama!”

Her arms encircled around his neck and their lips met in a blazing embrace. While kissing her, he parked his hands on either side of her head and supported himself over her.

The simple kiss fired up the temperature in the room. Leo’s hands slid down her silk kimono and stopped on her ample bosom. The heat surging inside his head melted his rational thoughts — for once in his life, he let raw lust guide his actions for pleasuring the masochist inside Tio.

He squeezed her boobs hidden in a double layer of clothing — the globes of perfect softness contoured under his hands.

“Ohh…”

Tio, however, enjoyed this pain — she relished every bit of it while continuing to ravage Leo’s mouth even as her inner thighs got wetter and spread the heavy scent of her juices, flaring up Leo’s lust.

Leo inwardly apologized and holding the obi belt of her kimono, he ripped it apart. Not wasting a single second, he unwrapped the sides of her kimono and tore the brown bra holding her bosom. The dreamy bosom sprang free, letting him enjoy her soft flesh — hot enough to burn any normal human’s skin, but as a dragon himself, Leo stayed unfazed while teasing her boobs and her taut nipples — every touch thrilling Tio to her core while increasing the already thick aroma of her juices.

Tio reluctantly broke off the addictive kiss and touched Leo’s shirt to send it off for a trip inside her cherished dimensional ring. Normal clothes could have turned to rags with the fiery heat lingering around the couple, but the enchantments gave them extreme heat resistance.

Heavily breathing through her nose, Tio requested, “Goshujin-sama, please… punish this one and satisfy yourself.”

Her request brought some clarity to Leo’s mind. He chuckled and agreed, “Anything for my Queen.”

Tio’s heart fluttered at his words. She nodded and ran her fingers across his body shimmering with a gentle warmth while he plunged into her neck and took in her alluring aroma. His lips parted and suckled on the fair skin to create hickey marks.

With closed eyes, Tio threw her head back and took long breaths. No matter how aroused she got, she wanted her Goshujin-sama to guide her.

Leaving hickey marks, Leo’s exploration halted at her breasts. He nibbled on her right nipple while roughly squeezing the left one.

“Umm~.”

Leo relished her cute reactions and descended further, not without marking her body with hickeys and stopped at her brown panties accented with white frills digging into her meaty thighs. The dense scent wafting from her garden numbed his mind.

He gripped the sides and slid the panties down her thighs, revealing her smooth slit.

Tio covered her face when Leo dived down and pried her inner lips with his tongue.

Leo spread her slit and bit on the delicate pink flesh. Tio instantly closed her folded legs, pushed Leo deeper into her crotch while her lips parted with a moan.

“Mmnghh…. Goshujin-sama~.”

With a grin, Leo ravaged her garden and teased her clit until her twitching pussy released a burst of liquid on his face.

Tio’s legs turned to jelly as she tried to regain her bearing. Only after a minute, she sat up. While gazing into Leo’s burning eyes, she collected her messy bangs and tied them in a ponytail.

Passion returned to her eyes as she pushed Leo, slid down both his pants and underwear. His monster popped up like a tower while a musky scent filled her nostrils.

She licked her lips and looked up. “Goshujin-sama, please hold my horns.”

Leo understood her meaning and grabbed her horns with a grin. Right now, he was embodying sadism for his masochist wife.

Tio pressed her lips on his tip before her mouth opened and took the cock inside. Leo pushed down the horns, causing Tio to cough. Yet, her eyes burned with pure ecstasy. 

He pulled up the horns and repeated the process. His cock scoured the deepest parts of her throat. He didn't stop there and crept his newly evolved spiritual hands along her body and wriggled their way inside her drenched pussy and cute little backhole. It felt no different than using his fingers but the reach was wider.

‘Someone like Tio would surely love anal penetration…’

He always denied Hearst’s request, but here he was exploring new possibilities for Tio.

‘I will try it with Hearst too.’

Tio’s body quivered when something filled both of her holes, stretching her fleshy walls. Anal sex, she wanted to suggest it to him, but he beat her to it.

Suddenly, the wings on her back flapped, scattering things across the room. Tio quickly reined them in and folded them back and continued servicing the rod of her Goshujin-sama with a mind numb with pleasure.

Leo left the horns to his spiritual hands or tentacles according to Maria and rubbed the pointy ears peeking from her jet black hair before his hands descended on the wings layered in black scales — they looked hard on the outside. However, as his fingers slid across them, the scales became softer and very pleasant to touch.

Tio writhed in extreme pleasure. The new wings of hers were sensitive, riling up the fire in her crotch. His teasing only fueled her desire to get the real thing in her holes.

She pinched Leo’s thigh and got freed from the hands holding her horns. 

“Goshujin-sama… hah, can… we do it… now?” She pleaded with teary eyes.

“I guess it's fine.”

Tio quickly spun around and shook her ass before him. He flung the leftover clothes and stood on his knees. He took his time lubricating his cock. Tio lost her patience and swung her enticing butt.

“Mou, Goshujin-sama don't tease this one…” Tio stretched her pussy with both hands. “This one can't wai—”

He chuckled and rammed his cock inside her blazing hole hotter than the time Shea went into heat — it was literally a scorching pleasure.

Tio hurled her head back and her bulging eyes stared at the ceiling. The wings fluttered and generated a storm in the room — her dam of excitement burst and bathed Leo’s cock in her thick juices. The depraved dragon woman climaxed from the pain of losing her innocence.

Leo gripped her hands and started pounding her pussy even as she climaxed. He attacked the sweet spots his tentacles had discovered and kept stretching her anus hole.

“Oh, oh, oh...” Tio moaned in ecstasy while her wings kept creating strong gusts. Her elegant visage was reduced to a red-faced, heavily-panting mess. Yet, her heart palpitated.

In the middle of his pounding, the walls around his tentacles tightened as her muscles clenched — next, her juices sprayed onto his cock — she climaxed again. He also grabbed her waist and thrust into her pussy overflowing with viscous juices. His balls smacked the bridge between her holes and with a low groan, he fired the thick spray, dyeing her womb in pure white.

Tio released a moan, not different from a roar, and collapsed on the bed while exhaling low moans. Her wings also sagged on her back. The only color within her sight was pure white. The rob throbbing within her slid out with an audible *pop*. She showed a relieved smile, however, her eyes expanded again. The hot invaded her backhole and stretched the crevice to its limits.

Tio moaned out the agonizing pleasure wrecking her while her wings stood vertically. Her Goshujin-sama stole both of her holes’ virginity she was saving up for over five hundred years in a brute way beyond her wildest dreams.

Leo groaned as the tight walls embraced his cock from all directions. The tightness felt different from the slippery vagina, which allowed easy penetration. Fortunately, he had already transferred some of her love juices in here or he might have injured her. Instead of pushing deeper, he only hammered the outer part until the rest loosened.

“Tio, I'm cumming.”

He declared and released inside her. Tio accepted everything with pleasure and when Leo released her hands, she tumbled on the bed while her lively wings softened on her back.

After she recovered, the couple started another round of mating like wild animals.

Then again, and again, their rounds of love only stopped when the poor bed broke from their “effort”.

46