V8.C20 Factions?
1.7k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An hour ago,

Irene wandered in the long corridors of her new home. The hot-headed mage had a hard time finding a single shower room here. In the end, she ran to the creator, Yue’s room, and dragged her along for a nice shower.

Fully dressed, she walked out and stared at the duo of Myu and Delphy scampering along the endless hallways.

“Yue, what do you think Leo is doing right now?” inquired Irene while imagining the punishment the masochist wanted to receive.

Yue, who busily fixed the strand of hair sticking out of her hair, shook her head in response.

“Beloved might be tending to her desires.”

Yue’s swaying bosom received a blank stare from the former ice princess.

“True. Let's watch the television.”

“Nn, an amusing tool.”

On their way, the curious duo grabbed Shea who finished cooking breakfast and stormed inside the living room. Resting their bottoms on the soft couch, the trio switched on the television.

“As you can see here, some people all over the internet are requesting to track this unknown monster called Ryūjin and inquire about his real motives,” said the blonde-haired man sitting leisurely while pointing at Leo’s image from last night.

“The overwhelming power this man showed brings a reasonable discomfort to many. But, I am sure no one in our world can hold a candle to his strength,” another man said.

“He is alone,” a burly bald man snarled. “We can't tolerate the danger of a high-level monster hiding somewhere. We must arrest him, or better, kill him to prevent future troubles.”

“Ungrateful bastards!”

The short-fused berserker Shea summoned her Warhammer — ready to smash the ones who dared to threaten Leo.

”Shea!” Yue asserted.

“Hai…”

Shea reigned in her anger and sat back down.

Irene’s brow twitched. She turned to Yue with a humorless smile. “Shall we teach them the consequences of insulting a God?”

Yue’s lips twisted in a vicious smile. “Count me in.”

“It would be beneath us to harm them physically.” Tio walked through the door and joined the trio. “Goshujin-sama wouldn't wish for that as well.”

The other stared at Tio glowing cheeks and radiating happiness from her entire being.

Yue felt her position in danger. “How long did you last?”

Tio swung her paper fan and covered her mouth. “Mere four hours.”

Her “modest” answer left others speechless.

The door opened again and Maria walked into the room accompanied by Eri smiling bitterly.

“What kind of monster are you?! I only lasted three hours,” Maria cursed openly, earning a glare from Eri.

“A dragon,” Tio replied with puffed her chest.

Yue swore to regain her record with her enhanced endurance.

Maria turned to television and scowled. “These idiots titled me as ‘Holy lady of death’. That's so cringy… Let’s try that.”

She smirked and whispered her evil plan to everyone.

The plan made others appreciate her presence for the first time.

Moments later, the group stood on the terrace. Everyone holding a simple mic in their hands.

“Hear me, Earthlings! Don't you dare badmouth my husband!” Irene shouted, her voice enhanced with the enchantment traveled far into the world.

“Suckers, stop calling me the holy lady of death!”

Following Irene and Maria, all the girls hurled “PG-13” abuses at the “Earthlings”. Eri, Maria, and others — no one here had any specific affection for this world.

“Hey, calm down,” Leo whispered after arriving through instant movement. “I know you want to defend me and all, but stop causing a ruckus like this.”

“But they said—”

“No buts.”

He pulled Shea closer and while hugging her, he rubbed her twitching rabbit ears with his free hand.

“Fuwah~.” She melted into his embrace.

“Also Tio, I can't believe you also joined them.”

Tio adopted an apologetic look as she answered, “Forgive this one. However, this one won't let someone insult her mate.”

He shook his head. “I am grateful. I really am. But, let's leave these weaklings. Not like they can affect us in any way.”

He didn't want to deal with unnecessary trouble.

“You slice of life lover…” Eri trailed with a sigh.

‘Who is the strongest being here anyway? How many powers are there?’

(There are four factions — Heaven’s Army, the faction of those angels, The Army of Brilliant Light, a faction of fallen angels, The Garden of Sunset, not much is known about them and the last is The Demon Destruction Army, a gathering of bloodthirsty monsters and the main enemy of heaven. Their leader is the strongest being.)

‘How strong am I compared to him?’

(You can easily beat him in your Wrath Mode.)

He breathed a sigh of relief.

‘That’s a relief then… but they might have hundreds of underlings and I alone won't be able to fight forever… time to bring my army here in case someone wages war on us.’

No matter what he does, trouble will surely follow him.

(You should. Leveling up here is pretty easy for a cheater like you. Normal higher existences can't use their power here and faction leaders won't be foolish to wage war on a lower world.)

He nodded his head. Maria had told him about the lower and higher worlds. Right now, Earth was only going through its first Great Cataclysm. It will need a considerable amount of time to become a higher world.

“I will return to the Tortus after breakfast. Gonna keep my army here as a backup.”

Maria approached and felt Shea’s ears. “Soft… I will get the identification papers for all of us.”

“Eri, you'll help her. Brainwash with spirit magic if anyone tries to look for our group.”

“Understood~.”

“And Yue, take Hearst and search for some dungeons. Since we are here, we might as well get all the experience we can.”

“Shea, you will stay here to protect everyone.”

“I understand, Leo-san.” She looked up and smiled. “But reward me later, okay?”

“Sure. Also, what about the students? You guys brought them?”

“We did. They must be chilling at home now,” Irene commented while tapping the microphone.

“That’s good.”

“And Irene, keep your schedule free for the evening.”

“Are we doing it?” Her silver eyes gleamed as she licked her lips. “I am always free for that~.”

““I will join!””

Eri and Yue replied simultaneously and glared at each other.

“I won’t lose,” Yue declared.

Eri smirked. “Remember the last time?”

A rare blush appeared on Yue’s cheeks as she turned her face.

“We will leave that for the night. I want to create new armors and weapons for all of you and you can learn a thing or two with me.”

Irene threw back the mic into her ring. “I want to learn mana crafting!”

“No problem.”

“Take care there, okay?” Shea purred as she left his embrace.

“Get back Shizuku after you return.” Eri bypassed Shea and gave him a kiss. “It’s fun teasing the samurai maiden.”

As Eri left, the others took turns in kissing him. Remia also appeared out of nowhere and sent him off with a kiss.

44