V2.C10 New Title, Brook Town
4k 5 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The party stood outside the Haltina Woods. Cam and others also stood straight in front of him like some loyal soldiers.

After a depressed sigh, he asked, "What do you want now?"

"Orders until we meet again."

"Just live how you want."

"That's not an order!"

"Fuck you! Go screw yourself! Don't give me a headache."

Haulias still stood there without a word.

"Fine, don't throw away the mana crystals of the monster you kill and keep training. I might need some extra hands in the future."

"Roger!!!"

"Leo-sama! Take care and come to me if you want to have some fun!"

He ignored the invitation of the woman he nearly shot and took out Drachen from inventory.

Who could have guessed that nonchalant order by him will nearly annihilate the monsters from Sea of Trees.

He already left all the caravans at Haulia village, so they could use it. 

He sat inside Drachen, Yue sat behind him and Shea in the back seat as always.

Giving a last look at Haulias, he drove the Drachen.

"Otou-saaaan~"

"Shea! Come back with one or two grandchildren!"

Cam said and led the crying Haulias back to their village.

"Leo-san!"

He looked back at Shea fidgeting on her while looking down. "What now?"

She raised her head up and yelled, "Leo-san, I love you!!!"

"The hell?"

"I said I love you!"

She gathered her courage and confessed her feelings.

"..."

Yue rested her head on his lap like she didn't care a bit about this conversation.

"Yue, what is she saying?"

"..."

"...I already have Yue."

"You also have a childhood lover~ There is a saying 'In for a penny, in for a pound'. Two or three what difference does it make?"

He didn't know whether to laugh or cry from her reply.

"Where did you hear it? Rather, that saying is not used for one's love life."

Shea ignored his retort and smiled mischievously. "You don't have to answer now~ But know that this Shea will make you unable to live without me~ Future isn't absolute you know~."

[Title: 'Innocent Ladykiller' acquired]

[Innocent Ladykiller]: The one who makes women fall for them without any intent and effort

[Effects]: Makes it easier to gain favorability from the opposite gender, Unlocks [Bind] skill

[Bind] (Active skill)

Allows the user to completely enslave the target body and soul, only works if the target is opposite gender and less powerful than user.

'W-What is this abomination skill?'

(A skill that will let you conquer this world easily. You can use this skill on every woman on Tortus, no one here can resist it. Imagine a  harem of every women in the world, haha.)

He frowned from her explanation and little thankful for his innates being gluttony and avenger. What if his innate was related to lust or something? A shiver ran down his spine just thinking about it. 

'I won't use this skill. I will rather kill than enslave someone soul and body.'

Shea was quite relaxed after confessing her feelings. "Where are we going anyway?"

" I don't wanna search around for the entrance of Raisen Gorge Great Labyrinth, so we are going for other well known Great Labyrinths first. Yue?"

"...Anything... you... decide," replied Yue in a lazy voice.

"Dukedom of Ankaji, here we come!"

"Yay!"

"...Yay."

Yue exclaimed in a dead voice, making him stroke her head.

"First we'll stop at Brook Town. I forgot to borrow some seasonings from Cam, the old geezers annoyed me. Yue, we'll sell some of the raw materials there and buy some other ingredients. Some food for Shea too."

"...Nn."

She leaned from behind, her bunny ears blocked his vision. "Won't I be a burden in a human town?"

"Sit in front, there is plenty of space here."

She tried to squeeze through the back seat, showing her blue panties. It had a…

"Rabbit," he whispered unconsciously.

"W-What?"

"..."

She sat down and patted her chest in relief, that shook her big boobs.

Yue eyes turned dead at the sight. "...Booby monster," she looked up at him. "Do you like big boobs?"

"Depends… on the girl, if I like her or not."

Yue stared at him with a stoic expression then nodded her head.

Tens of monsters chased after Drachen, he stopped occasionally to farm some SP. It was a little unnerving to see Shea blasting monster heads off with a smile.

After drving straight for hours, small village came into view, barricaded with fence and moats. The road lead to a wooden gate with some huts like a guardhouse lined near it.

He stopped the Drachen. "We'll walk on foot."

"Why?" Shea asked.

"I don't want to attract attention from the church, even if I can kill them, they'll just keep coming like annoying bugs."

Shea nodded her head seriously, her outfit included a white swimsuit like top with a white miniskirt. She still wore his loose white shirt with all buttons open giving off the aura of lively girl. Her Warhammer Blue Waiss chrrently rested in Yue's ring until Shea gets her own treasure trove ring.

"I'll need to make another ring, but it exhausts me in the middle of creating the skill to store. Shea also needs new clothes."

"N-No, I'm fine with these clothes. Look they are so comfortable," she said and stretched her hands.

They walked slowly while chatting about future plans. The moment they got close to the door. A man came out of the guardhouse? He looked more like adventurer than a guard.

"Please halt! Show your status plates. Also state your objective in coming to this town?"

Leo took out his status plate and showed it to them.

The guard nodded and looked at the Shea and Yue. His eyes lost focus as he alternated his gaze between them.

"Oi!"

The guard snapped out of his daze and bowed in apology.

"They lost their status plate during a fight against Raisen Gorge monsters."

The guard flinched a little hearing Raisen Gorge monsters before regaining his composure and asked, "What is a beastman without a collar doing with a human? A rare rabbitman with light blue hairs. Are you a son of some rich noble?"

Shea formed a haughty smile and said, "I'm his wife~. So I must accompany my husband~"

A vein popped on Yue forehead. "You are not Leo's wife... I am."

Yue said and cracked her knuckles while looking at Shea.

Shea hid behind him teary-eyed. He raised his fist in anger, making both of them run in panic.

"Please forgive me for their behaviour. They are still under trauma from Raisen Gorge monsters./As for our objective, we just want to buy some ration and clothes."

The guard smiled wryly. "No, I can understand that and you can enter."

Leo also nodded and chased after the girls.

***

The Trio of Leo, Shea and Yue stood in front of a building. A large signboard carved with symbol of sword hung above the door.

All passersby looked at them, men stood and admired the beauty of Shea and Yue while some women shot feverish gazes at him.

He ignored them and entered the building and saw a neat counter placed in front and a restaurant on the left side. Adventures sat there eating and chatting. This guild was a little different from Horaud Town. Smaller in size and a restaurant that Horaud Town lacked.

All eyes turned on them the moment they entered. His enhanced senses detected every kind of gaze focused on them. Some adventurers looked at Yue and Shea with lust in their eyes while some were lovestruck. Some men even licked their lips while looking at him. He focused intimidation on every one of these guys, just enough to give them chills.

He calmly walked to the counter. The receptionist, a middle-aged aunty smiled at him.

"A handsome young man with beautiful flowers in both hands. Are you a noble by some chance?"

'Why does everyone ask me that?'

"No, I am not."

"Welcome to Adventurer Guild, Brooke's Branch. What is your business?"

"That, I want to sell some raw materials."

"Can you show me your status plate?"

"Ah, for the increased price?"

He put his hands inside the pocket and pulled out the status plate and showed it to her.

"So you are already a Red rank adventurer, then what kind of raw materials you have?"

Leo took out the bag of raw materials. It only contained furs, nails and fangs of monsters he encountered during his trip to Sea of Trees. The monsters of the abyss will surely raise a commotion here.

The receptionist opened the bag, her eyes turned into dots. "O-Oh my, these are! Aren't… these from… Sea of Trees?"

Judging from her reaction, even raw materials of Sea of Trees monsters were rare here.

"Yes."

"...I didn't expect a red ranked adventurer to sell something this exotic," she said in a tone filled with amazement.

"How did you do it? A human sense of direction gets messed up in Sea of Tree—"

"—I helped him! It's my duty as a w—"

He raised his fist with a broad smile.

"I'm sorry, it's my duty as a slave to serve the master," she said with a bow.

Yue also nodded her head.

The receptionist's eyes were filled with awe for some reason.

He ignored that and asked, "How much for this?"

"Let me appraise it," she said and started checking every material carefully.

One burly man walked toward them with five guys in tow.

"Hey ladies, come follow big brother. I'll show you real fun. What can this pretty face even give you?"

He was about to punch the guy in the face, but before that Yue stepped forward and stared the guy in eyes with her usual stoic expression.

"Oh you alrea—"

Yue raised her leg and kicked him in the balls.

Crunch~

Every male closed their legs unconsciously, Leo flashed a bright grin at them.

Yur ignored the guy crying out in pain. "...You guys want?"

The comrade of burly men felt chill seeing her vicious kick, they picked their fallen comrade and ran out of the guild hurriedly.

She turned to him and puffed her chest proudly. He patted her head with a smile while only looked at him with an envious gaze.

"Oh it's done. It'll be 410000 Luta after adding the bonus."

The receptionist didn't bat a single eye at the commotion. As expected of a professional, he thought.

"You can sell it for a better price at a bigger guild."

"Nah, it's fine."

He received 41 gold Luta coins. "Can you point us to the inn with best food here?"

"Wait a minute," she said and gave him a piece of paper. "It's a map of this town, you can refer to it for everything."

"Thank you very much for this favour."

She smiled happily. "I'm happy to help and please stay safe out there, some reckless men might try something."

"You don't worry about that, well, you should worry about those men."

78