V8.C45: Gentle love (R-18)
2.6k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo looked up with a grin. The 'restriction' he placed on himself and others was bearing fruit. He could suppress his desires to an extent.

"Onee-sama, are you feeling good?"

Shizuku patted his head with a gentle smile. "Yes. What about you? How does my bosom taste?"

Okay… she entered her motherly mode…

He wanted to try something new to bring her back bashful Shizuku. He cupped her right breast, fondling them.

Shizuku's eyes went wide from the shiver creeping down her spine and threw her head.

"Mhmm! So intense!"

He was transmitting spiritual essence in her body. Since their souls were connected with the evil piece, the spiritual essence sunk near her heart and provoked an intense pleasure—the feeling he desired to give her.

"W-Wait, stop. This is too much."

Her mind almost blanked from the pleasure. If this went on, she would become a slave to pleasure, or so she thought.

Leo paid no heed and continued teasing her boobs, bringing out a series of cute yet sexy moans from her. Shizuku writhed with short ragged breathing, still allowing him to harass her however he liked.

His right hand crawled on her belly, taking the feel of her toned muscles.

"I am glad you wish to change it with the evil piece."

He wouldn't want anyone of his changing just to appeal to him. Besides, her body gave her a unique charm just like Maria.

Shizuku recovered from her blissful state and smiled through her teary eyes. "Thanks... I was hesitating but Maria nee-san showed me that Leo doesn't dislike it."

"I see."

Deciding to thank Maria later, he slinked his hand inside her panties.

Shizuku shivered as his hands touched her precious place wet in anticipation. His fingers spread it open and headed inside.

"Oh, onee-sama is neatly wet down there."

"I-I can't help when you desire my body so lewdly."

Leo agreed with a hum and proceeded to suck on her fine nipples while fingering her twitching pussy. Her hot walls wrapped his finger, stirring her hot insides.

Shizuku trembled with a crimson face. The way she looked at him—her alluring gaze riled up his desires. Gazing into her eyes, he intensified his exploration.

"Hwyaaa... Don't move so suddenly…"

Her juices gushed out as she squirmed and raised her waist.

"Nyaaan~!"

Her mind turned mushy and a sweet cat-like moan left her lips. She twitched, uncontrollably so, and spurted thick juices on his hand.

"That was fast…"

As Leo commented, she went limp on the bed and her eyes stared at the ceilings. Her endearing chest heaved up and down, taking in every bit of air.

"You really are a sadist, aren't you?" She whispered weakly.

"Blame Yue, not me." He shrugged and licked the nectar from his fingers. "It's bittersweet."

Shizuku's face flushed. As much as she wanted to stop him, she knew about this 'peculiar' habit of his from others. It didn't make it any less embarrassing though.

Leo noticed her uncertain gaze. "You don't believe me?"

"I do?" She responded in confusion.

"That aside, are you ready for the finale?"

"F-Finale?" Her gaze went to the bulge in his underwear and she swallowed raw saliva. "S-Sure. I am ready."

His lips curled up softly at her nervousness. He lightly pinched her right nipple and pecked her lips. "Just leave it to your man."

She released a hot sigh and nodded cutely. "Umm."

Leo got on his knees and gave her a look over. Her black hair scattered on the bed, her fair unblemished skin flushed from the arousal, and her slender yet curvaceous figure. He looked into her crimson eyes, making her look away shyly. His heart palpitated at her cute gesture, giving rise to a fire.

A smile touched his lips. He shook his head and lowered her panties. A dense aroma wafted, overwhelming his senses.

Shizuku felt the cold air brushing against her lower lips and crossed her legs on instinct. 

Putting the panties aside, he got into the position and spread her legs. Her neatly shaven mound twitched slightly under his gaze, causing Shizuku to wave her head.

"Jeez, stop staring! It feels strange."

"Onee-sama is bashful now?" He teased and threw his underwear in his inventory.

Shizuku gulped audibly at the cock pointing at her. The girth made her gulp once again in fear and anticipation.

Leo rubbed the cock on her pussy, drenching it in her juices. Once ready, he looked at her.

"I am putting it in. Tell me if it hurts."

Seeing her nod, he lowered his cock and pushed it inside her. Her walls parted and clung to him. The viscous juice allowed him to easily enter. He adjusted his position and leaned over her.

Shizuku had a tense expression as if torn between something. Leo, of course, noticed it and became curious.

"What happened?"

"Leo… I, can we hold hands?"

He almost burst into laughter at her request. He grasped her hands, locking his fingers with hers.

Shizuku closed her eyes with a relieved expression. The warm and big hands held in her hands comforted her from going crazy—the huge rod inside her stimulated her that much.

"Leo, you can continue."

He took a deep breath and inserted it further. Her warm insides stopped him for a moment before he reached all the way up to her depths.

"Fuu…"

A hot sigh caressed Leo's chest. Shizuku seemed surprisingly calm on her first time. Gazing into her enchanting eyes, he leaned in and claimed her lips. Her boobs pressed against his chest, prompting him to speed up.

Shizuku returned the serene kiss contrary to the fierce rod poking her insides. Leo tried to be as gentle as possible, which, however, resulted in a growing heat inside her.

She tightened her fingers on his hand and used telepathy.

'I don't mind if you go wild.'

'Shizu wifey is such a pampered girl.'

'I am spoiled only for you.'

'Yes, yes. I am your husband after all.'

'Mm.'

While exchanging words through telepathy, Leo made love to her. Savoring the gentle warmth coming from her walls, he swung his hips. The cock squelched in and out, scattering her juices on the bed. Her lovable moans enticed him further.

Before long, her pussy started twitching uncontrollably. He changed his rhythm and pounded with more vigor.

"Shizu, I am close!"

Shizuku stopped gritting her teeth and heaved a sigh of relief. She had been holding back or she would have cummed more than twice. With a last swing on his hips, his cock reached to the furthest part and slapped against something.

Shizuku's eyes bulged as she clutched his hands and released a throaty moan. His hands would have twisted if his defense was on the same level as hers. He kissed her while his cock twitched and emptied the load, drowning her womb in his thick liquid.

He pulled his head back and nuzzled his face closer to her neck, taking in her calming fragrance.

For a short few seconds, the sound of rough breathing filled the room. Shizuku loosened the grip on his hands and wrapped her arms around him.

"That… does every girl feel it?"

"More or less."

"No wonder they call you a monster in bed."

He could feel his lips twitching from her statement. He bit her neck and pulled her skin.

"I am ready for round two."

His eyes lit up at her words before concern flashed in his eyes. "Are you sure about another round?"

"I sure am."

With Shizuku's arms around him, he got up. Shizuku shifted her arms and hugged his neck. His cock inside her turned hard again.

"You can control your lust now?"

"To an extent, thanks to you."

"Huh? How?"

"I haven't had this passionate yet gentle sex for a while."

Shizuku giggled. "Then be grateful and cherish me everyday."

He touched his forehead with hers. "I plan to do that."

Soon, another round of 'gentle' sex started. By the time they reached the last round, it had become anything but gentle.

32