V1.C8 Magic, Summoning of Eri
6.6k 8 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Your affinity is none.)

'.....'

(But fret not, you can buy them from Shop with SP.)

Her cheerful voice sounded like mockery in his head.

'Show me all Magic Skills under 10,000SP.'

[Skills]

[Body Strengthening - 10,000SP

Image Composition - 9000SP

Spell Melding - 7000SP

Fire Affinity - 3000SP

Earth Affinity - 3000SP

Light Affinity - 3000SP

Water Affinity - 3000SP

Dark Affinity - 3000SP

Ice Affinity - 3000SP

Lightning Affinity - 3000SP

Wind Affinity - 3000SP

Barrier Affinity - 3000SP

Mana Control - 2000SP]

Leo shook his head at the price of Magic Affinities and they were important. Otherwise, his magic stats would be a waste.

(I recommend buying [All Elemental Affinity])

[All Elemental Affinity - 40000SP]

'So these nine are not the only elements, there are others?'

(You sure are pretty sharp in weird ways. I also recommend [Mana Manipulation])

'.... Show me [Mana Manipulation].'

[Mana Manipulation - 35000SP]

'What the hell! It is so expensive. You want to annihilate all monsters to buy a skill?'

(10SP for info)

'Take it!' he yelled in his mind.

(.....)

(Mana Manipulation allows the use of Magic without any chant and magic circle. I can help you get it cheaper. Only monsters can do that, it's the rarest skill for other races. I can help you get it che—)

'Not paying anymore today.'

She wanted to rob all his SP in one day, he won't let her.

(.....)

He would focus on leveling up for now, magic will have to wait till he has enough SP.

'What was that Entity saying about Beliefs and Reality? I didn't understand it clearly.'

(You aren't strong enough to know about it… yet.)

'... How much SP do I have now?'

(2053SP)

Laying on his side, he whispered, "Thank you."

***

A blue-haired woman walked on the streets, her cold eyes terrorized people enough to make way for her. She ignored all of them and continued to her destination.

She entered her house and locked the door thoroughly.

After taking a bath, she sat on her bed with a serious expression.

"How can he..."

***

Japan…

A few days ago...

A bespectacled black-haired girl and a little girl with twin-tails sprinted on the streets.

"Hurry up Suzu!" the taller girl said.

"Eriri~ Why is your stamina so high?" Suzu panted heavily.

"I work out regularly, you should also try," Eri replied.

"I can't do much with this body," Suzu said in a depressed voice.

"Don't worry, there are plenty of guys in our school that like you," Eri said, trying to cheer up her friend.

"Of course~ I'm the cutest girl in the world~," she said cheerfully.

Eri smiled at her friend Suzu, who was a bundle of energy. She really felt grateful to her. She also wanted him to join the school, but he had no time for school outside missions. At least he spent most of his time at home.

Both managed to reach the classroom before the bell rang. Eri saw Kaori helping Hajime Nagumo and Shizuku teasing her friend.

'Kaori is doing more harm than good to Nagumo, he will only get more isolated like this,' Eri thought, looking at Hajime getting his usual death stares from everyone.

Shizuku cheered her friend from behind.

'She still has her inferiority complex.'

Then came Kouki Amanogawa with his bright smile and Ryutarou Sakagami following him.

"Good Morning Everyone," said Kouki, his face encompassing a brilliant smile.

'He will really regret it if he didn't change himself.'

She always tried to analyze things reasonably, but her calm mind always crumbled in front of a certain someone.

She shook her head and sat in her usual seat.

Lunchtime…

Eri ate her lunch with Suzu and watched the usual Kaori's drama taking place in her class.

Kaori liked Nagumo, but the lucky guy didn't, no, he wouldn't dare believe it. Their interactions always brought an amused smile to her face.

Kouki as usual thought of Hajime as worthless and interpreted her care for Hajime as kindness.

'He doesn't have a chance with any one of them,' she thought and shook her head.

Suddenly a dazzling light appeared in the classroom, it was a strange circle with a glowing pattern on it. It began to glow brighter and brighter.

Eri's eyes opened wide at the ominous circle.

"Everyone! Get out of the classroom!"

She heard Aiko-sensei yell and dashed for the door, but the light flared up in a brilliant explosion of light.

Eri slowly opened her eyes to see a sight she will never forget.

A massive mural, more than ten meters long, showing a faintly smiling figure with long flowing blonde hair and a halo on their head. Plains, mountains and lakes, the figure wide arms trying to embrace them all.

It was a beautiful sight, but her eyes turned sharp. Her classmates were still in shock from the situation.

'This... Where is this place?'

There was a crowd of people surrounding her, their hands crossed in front of chest in a praying gesture. All clad in white with gold embroidery.

Seeing their expression, a deep sense of anxiety rose up in her heart. One priest stepped forward, he was an old man in his seventies dressed like a rich medieval noble.

The staff in his hands jingled as he walked toward them.

"Welcome to Tortus, brave heroes. It is our pleasure to welcome you here. I am the pope of the Holy Church, Ishtar Langbard. It is an honor to make your acquaintances."

He introduced himself and led them toward an empty room filled with furniture and chairs. It was an extravagant treatment for students like them.

Nobody said anything or rather they were too shocked to say anything and took a seat on chairs.

Kouki with his ridiculous charisma was kind of helpful here.

The doors opened and a number of maids entered with carts. The boys looked at them with lust.

Eri shook her head, a little disgusted by their act. wonder what he would do in his situation? He will most likely go berserk. The one thing he hates the most is fanaticism.

Her lips curled in a soft smile as she remembered him.

The maids served them with drinks. Eri refused them with a polite smile. It was far too suspicious to trust anything here.

After that, Pope started the explanation.

The world is called Tortus, people can use magic here. Monsters roamed the lands and Demons were enemies of all humanity. The students were summoned here as Braves or Heroes to fight against the demons.

The pope spouted nonsense for a long time, like a fanatic she believed him to be. Her sensei, Aiko protested against them for letting children fight in the war, but Kouki's Sense of Justice stopped her.

She knew they were sugar coating all of this bullshit. They were summoned here as nothing more than tools for war. The fanatic smile on everyone's face proved it.

What do I do now?

"Eririn~ What are you thinking?"

Suzu's usual energetic voice woke her from the daze.

She shook her head and sighed audibly. "Nothing, this all just feels unreal. I just want to go back home to my family."

"Let's do our best here~ and go back home quickly~"

Eri nodded her head, but her mind was already planning something else.

No way I will lose my life here, fighting for a bunch of nobodies. I'll find a way back myself.

118