CH. 6 – International Debut
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've been messing with the heroes for two years now... and they named ME steam child? No, no no. I need to do some rectifying.

I looked at the recording/streaming/vloging setup I bought. The computer set up is far from my mansion. I also set up a server for the dark web that mirrors my surface site in case the surface site is down. Both are on different countries while connected to my computer where I'll be streaming. The connection from my computer is relayed through the Tor network before reaching my sites and other streaming platform.

I bought a burner tablet and copied it a hundred times. The phone I'll bring to my escapades will be connected to my computer and detach the connection once it is done and initiate total deletion. After the total deletion is done, the screen will show a gold and copper colored suit and tie with a gear as its head. That is my villain symbol for my new name, Administrator.

...Yup. That's the name I chose. Better than naming myself that than Chaos or God or something. Besides, from what I gather when I roll my gacha and spout my wishes is that they are indeed administrators. I even wonder why they allowed my reality bending wish to be granted. Maybe it doesn't work on them? Meh, food for thought.

I grabbed a burner phone and teleport to the top of Eiffel Tower's antenna. That's right, I'm going international baby! So far I only stole stuff in Japan and now for my new name debut, I'll do a magic trick with some casualties.

The camera floated to take a good video of where I am, an extreme wide shot from the top. Then I started the stream and slowly floated the camera to a medium shot of me. "Bonjour. People of France," I greeted, "I've been bored of Japan, so I'm traveling the world to cause mischief."

I floated away from the antenna. "For my first trick outside of Japan, I'm going to make the Eiffel Tower —" I waved both of my hands "— disappear!"

"Now, now. Before I get to my main trick, let me introduce myself. I'm Administrator or Admin for short." I bowed at the camera to greet the people beyond it. "I'm the one who had reversed the Earth's spin momentarily. Nice meeting you all!" I cheered.

"For this trick, I'd need a tremendous blanket! So, without further a do—" I clapped my hands. Then a red blanket that could cover the entire Eiffel Tower materialize above it. The blanket fell and wraps the Eiffel Tower not letting any light in as the people inside screamed from the sudden darkness.

I glanced at my floating tablet, specifically at the combined live stream chat. Holy molly, it's BLAZING there. I'm pretty sure I had zero subs/followers before I had gone live and the chat was cricket quite. Probably it blew up when I mentioned reversing Earth. I could read some unbelievers, but after the Eiffel Tower go poof? They would be minuscule.

"I see you're all excited!" I turned from my tablet to the snug Eiffel Tower. "You all know the magic words right? Of course you do! It's AVADA KEDAVR—" I coughed from remembering this world doesn't have Harry Potter thus they wouldn't get the reference. "Uh, I meant ABRACADA—"

"Tiens, tiens. Qu'est-ce qu'un petit gars fait ici?" (Well, well. What's a short guy doing here?) said a woman in spandex.

Ugh. What's up with the spandex!? Nearly all 1A girls wear spandex except Jiro and Hagakure. Get some protection gezz. "English or Japanese language only, lady." I did grant myself the power of All Speak, so I do understand her, but she don't know that.

"Zut, je ne suis pas doué pour ça," (Damn, I'm not good with those,) said the hero.

"You see, I'm trying to preform the largest magic trick known to man, however, you had intruded thus you shall face my WRATH." gold flames licked my hand and I fired a golden hard-light projectile at the hero. "Magic missile~"

Now, magic missile in DnD can be a thrown rocks, arrows, and more. Mine... is a literal missile! A Meteor BVRAAM air-to-air missile to be specific. The missile strike the hero and left a cloud of dust obscuring the hero's state.

"That should take care of that, now where was I?" The hero intruded again with a cough from the cloud of dust. I waved the dust cloud to reveal the still standing heroine. The heroine had a blue sphere with the front shattered from the missile. "Oh. A shield quirk? Now your costume makes much more sense. Too bad it's weak."

"Nothing is faible* in front of justice, méchante**!" (*weak, **villain) said a hero who had come to help the heroine. "Chaîne de justice!"

(A/N: From now on, "(…)" are dialogues for any language not spoken in English 'cuz machine translation aren't accurate and doing both gets tedious when I need to go back and forth when I edit them.)

The hero's chain wrapped around me, immobilizing me and rendering me powerless.

"(Thanks for the backup)," the heroine said gratefully, nodding at the new arrival.

"(No problem)," the hero replied with a smile. "(We superheroes have to stick together and protect our country!)"

"Y'all are intruding my international debut! So, GO AWAY!" With a flex of my muscles, the chains shatter outwards and with my shout, I increase the volume to shot out a shock wave, mimicking Present Mic's [Loud Voice] ultimate move. The shock wave blew the two heroes back far from me.

"All right. If they fucking disturb the show again I'm gonna put them into a blender," I said, annoyed. Don't they know to NOT intrude when a villain is monologuing?

I make a gold hard-light wooden wand and swish and swoosh it. "Abracadabra" I cast. With that, everything inside the red blanket was no more and let the blanket spread further on the ground.

"(What did you do!)" said the chain hero jumping from building to building with his chains.

"Oh, you know—" I waved at the missing Eiffel's Tower like it was obvious.

The chain hero was close enough to do a midrange attack. "[Chain Whip]!" He shouted while dragging his chains.

I sighed. Who in the world would want to announce their attacks. Oh wait. I look around at the phones pointing at us. Nevermind.

The chain whip goes through me but not exsiting before it made a loud crack. I used intangibility, like Mirio, to let it pass thru without any resistance.

I grabbed him with a hard-light hand and made a hard-light blender with its blade already spinning. The hero was shoved into the blender and the hard-light hand covered the top. The hero screamed as his feet sliced first followed by his calf, knees, and so on until all that's left was human blood juice. "Like I said, blended." I turned off the hard light and let the juice inside color the ground.

Most people who watched the stream got shocked and or puked as they had seen the hero's demise as clear as a 1080p video. Some surface web that had the stream shutdown but some web wait until the stream was over to delete it as it values the increased views on the site than the harm it caused to the viewer.

"Oh, I put the tower on the bottom of the Mariana Trench. It can still be visited just… underwater. Anyway! Admin signing out!" I said as I teleported to my mansion and then watch the result on the news while eating popcorn.

1